It All Started on a Bus

Story Info
Young woman gets fucked on a bus by a stranger.
2.5k words
4.11
118.3k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be honest, I don't know what I was thinking that night. I didn't have a particular destination in mind nor was I meeting anyone.

Instead, just out of compulsion, I decided to go out that night. I wanted to look cute, experience some single night life, and enjoy myself just because I can. I've never been out at night for fun by myself before, but there was a first time for everything, so I thought that I should try it at least once. At the time, it seemed like a pretty good idea.

Scavenging my house for some cute clothes proved to be more difficult than I thought. The attire I usually wore were for work, hence were professional and extremely modest. My casual outing clothes were all jeans and blouses or sweaters. And at home, I'd usually stick to kitty pajama bottoms and baggy fundraiser t-shirts, if anything at all. My schedule never had a time for me to wear cute things, thus finding something cute in my apartment was like finding buried treasure.

But alas, I managed to find a white miniskirt with ruffles and a low cute black tank top with a gray shrug; all of which were from my high school days. Luckily, in terms of body shape and size, I haven't changed at all since then so everything fit perfectly.

Putting on those clothes brought me back to some high school memories. I was so much more idealistic and liberal back then, sometimes to the point where I could be a bit irrational. Although I'm still rather idealistic and liberal now, I became more modest in college as I was trying to impress top notch people for internships, recommendations, and so on. Well I guess you can say that even now, I still try to impress top notch people. Never again did I think I would ever do something so brash and compulsive like that night.

Well anyway, after getting all prettied up, I grabbed my purse and started heading out. But just before I left, I paused for a second and considered wearing underwear that night. Most days, I didn't wear a bra or any panties, a habit I surprisingly picked up in college where the weather was always so hot and humid. But tonight, I was showing so much skin and going commando wasn't exactly wise when your clothes are so revealing. I finally decided that it wouldn't really matter and went out the door without a second thought.

Outside, the sun had just set and traffic was crazier than ever. I waited at the bus stop in front of my apartment, hoping that it'll take me someplace interesting. The wind was very gentle that evening, but since it was my first time in a while wearing such a short skirt, I instead felt a strong breeze around my naked hairy pussy. The tickling feeling gave me a rush of adrenaline and made feel like I was doing something naughty.

The bus finally arrived after a few minutes. It was packed with so many people that I couldn't find a place to even sit down. I had no other choice but to stand in the middle of a crowd with no view of where the bus was going whatsoever.

Minutes later, more people entered the bus and I found myself squished and directly facing a dirty blond haired man. He was tall, mildly attractive, and didn't seem too much older than me. He was wearing semi-professional attire: a collared shirt, a tie, some nice black slacks, and a pair of dress shoes. I was too shy to look at his face, but when I did he was fortunately not looking at me at all. Instead he was looking off into the distance with a face of great of discomfort and distaste. And on a crowded bus like this, who could blame him?

The bus ride was bumpy and rocked the passengers back and forth. Unfortunately I was too squished to grab a hold of anything and I'd find myself almost falling over towards the man. It was during these falls that he'd look at me, smile a little as I apologize, and then get on looking discomforted again. After being mildly tossed back and forth on the bus, the driver made a quick and sharp turn, causing me to actually fall on him. If it wasn't for him holding on to the bar above with one of his hands, we would've hit the ground. But because we didn't fall all the way, our faces ended up close together and our lips touched. His other hand also so happened to be cupping my left breast, steadying me from completely crashing down on him.

We stayed in that position for a while, awkwardly looking at each other and not knowing what to do. I quickly pushed myself off and looked in a different direction, too embarrassed to face the man. He too stood back up and avoided my gaze. The bus continued to move us around and I couldn't help myself but bring my face closer to his. Even though I couldn't bear looking at him, I kind of wanted to feel his lips on mine again, to feel his gentle touch on my face. I waited until the bus moved me far enough to reach him, but I only ended up awkwardly bumping into him some more like a fish out of water. I was just about to give up when, fatefully, the bus made another sharp turn and my lips were once again touching his.

This time, instead of pulling away, I felt his lips moving closer towards my face. I then found myself doing the same. Our lips were no longer just touching, we were actually kissing. I closed my eyes, savoring his touch as our lips began to move more freely, involving our tongues and exploring each other's mouths. Then I opened my eyes and found that he had opened his as well. I could see the thrill he had in his eyes and I was sure he could see mine. I closed my eyes again and we continued to kiss.

Then his free hand -- the one that wasn't holding on to the bar -- found its way to my left breast again. He began squeezing it, rubbing it, and massaging it. The sensation of his touch sent chills down and up my back and I could feel my nipples hardening, poking through the thin fabric of my tank top. He then stopped kissing me and gave me a mischievous grin.

"No bra?"

"I don't wear bras," I said.

"Good," he replied as his hands rolled up my tank top, revealing my naked breasts.

He started massaging them again before he leaned his mouth near them and began sucking each nipple. As he sucked, my right hand went for his crotch, making him go hard. I reached for his pant zipper and managed to pull out his beautiful cock. I ran my hands up and down the shaft, watching it grow bigger by the second until it reached a full length of about seven inches. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but fortunately everyone was too busy on their phones or reading a newspaper to even bother. I smiled at the ironic fact of having privacy on a crowded bus and continued giving the man a hand job.

After having fun with my tits, the man's mouth came back to mine and we made out some more. This time, his free hand was going down to my legs, rubbing them just underneath my skirt. From this alone I started to get wet and I could feel that it was getting hot down there. His hand slowly moved up and went under the skirt, reaching for my wet and throbbing pussy. When his hand got there, he once again pulled away from the kiss for a second and gave me a satisfied smile.

"So no panties either?"

"I don't wear panties."

"Do you ever wear any kind underwear?"

"No."

The man simply nodded and went back to work, his lips kissing mine and his hand finding its way inside me. His hand started out slow, first feeling around the walls of my vagina with his middle finger. Not before long, his hands worked faster and added more fingers inside me. As his hand moved more rapidly, my hand ran more quickly along his shaft and our kisses grew hungrier. This went on until I had finally come and it all went all over his hand. That's when he withdrew his hand and squatted down.

He began to wildly lick my pussy, his tongue flicking all over inside me and cleaning away my juices on my legs. He first started out with light circles around the opening before thrusting his tongue inside. Then he really started eating me. I felt like moaning, but I didn't want the whole bus to see us so I stifled them up into small squeals of delight. After a few minutes, he came back up and we kissed. As his tongue maneuvered inside my mouth, I could taste my own juices, which made me feel very naughty.

It was only logical that I returned the favor, so I went down on my knees and gave him a blowjob. I started licking the bottom of the head first, teasing him with my tongue, and then went on to lick his entire dick. Before engulfing his cock, I gently sucked on his balls, which made him let out a satisfied moan. I continued to fondle with them with my hands but soon had my mouth licking the bottom of the head again. Then I swallowed the whole thing, bobbing my head up and down and letting it slide in and out of my mouth while my hands continued to rubbing his balls.

When I stood up, I felt him up a bit more with my hands and he fingered me all while we were kissing. Then he took his hand out of my pussy and lifted the front of my skirt. He leaned his hips towards me and allowed me to guide him access. Then he dropped the front of my skirt, concealing the fact that we were about to fuck in public to anyone who'd only glance our way. I was sure that if someone stared at us long enough, they'd figure out that we were having sex. But I didn't care; people typically wouldn't bother looking at strangers for long periods of time anyway. And the thought of getting caught made things so much more exhilarating.

The minute he was inside, my vagina quickly took a tight hold on his penis. The man felt this too and tried to see if he could remove himself from me. As he moved back, the friction between us was so great that I couldn't help but let a moan escape from my mouth. He pushed his cock back in deeper and I let out a small yelp, trying to suppress the noises I made.

"Oh you are so tight," he said, kissing my neck softly and moving his hips rhythmically back and forth. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say that your pussy never wants to let me go."

I couldn't reply back. If I even tried to speak I knew that I would just scream in ecstasy. I grabbed hold to his shoulders and squeezed them as hard as I could; I needed to get all the energy out somehow. He took this as a response to fuck me harder.

The man then started playing with my tits again, pinching my hard nipples with his fingers and sucking them with his mouth. It wasn't long before I came for the second time. This time, my orgasm came over like a giant wave, knocking me almost unconscious. Fortunately, the man caught me in his arms and I was still able to stand. Seconds later, he came as well and spread his warm seed all over my insides. After the heat of the moment passed away, we just stood there, embracing each other, his cock still buried deep in my pussy.

Slowly, I pulled him out of me and I reached in my purse for a tissue. As I started to wipe down his cock, the man reached into my purse for another tissue and began cleaning me up. Once we were finished cleaning up, he offered to take my tissue and balled it up in his pocket. I then gently placed his cock back in his pants and rolled down my tank top. I looked up at him and we both smiled at each other. They weren't mischievous smiles, but simply happy ones.

He leaned forward and our lips made contact once more. But this time, we kissed passionately rather than hungrily. I could actual feel the texture of his warm lips and his tongue delicately maneuvering in my mouth. Truthfully, I actually enjoyed that kiss more than anything else that had happened.

The bus then stopped and I decided that I should probably head home. I already had a lot of fun for one night and it wouldn't be wise to stay out too late. I kissed the man one last time and said I had to go. Along with many of the people surrounding us, I got off the bus.

I walked off with dignity. Even though I felt dirty for fucking a random stranger, I had also loved every minute of it and was proud of myself for being so adventurous. It wasn't every day that you could have good sex with someone you don't even know, so I wanted to savor the memory for as long as I could.

But it wasn't too long before I felt a hand grabbing mine. I looked to see the owner of the hand and found myself facing the man again, out of breath and smiling from ear to ear. I just looked at him in surprise. I didn't think that I would ever see him again, and here he was before me, tightly holding my hand.

"Oh I'm so glad that you're still here."

"What are you doing here?"

"When you got off, I was just too stunned to do anything. I was...I don't know. And then the bus started moving and after two...yeah about two blocks, I realized that I...that I didn't know... I didn't even get to know your name," he stuttered. "So I stopped the bus and ran back as fast as I could, hoping that I would be able to catch up with you."

I was dumbstruck. I didn't know what to say or how to react, so I just stood there and waited for him to catch his breath.

"Anyway, I'm Jared. It's nice to finally meet you."

"I'm Lucy."

"Well Lucy, have you had anything to eat yet?"

I shook my head and a shy smile crept up my face. I had just formed a friendship or a relationship or whatever you'd call it with a man through the means of sex. I knew that this was going to be the start of a brand new adventure.