It All Started With A Bet.... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped away. "You mean....everything has been a lie....just to get me to sleep with one of you?!"

"I didn't know he'd get Coach Walters involved. I didn't know all this was going to happen, I didn't even believe you at your house that night....the night we....the night we slept together. I thought that he'd spilled his guts and that you were lying to get me to spill mine." He put his head down, ashamed. "Then I tried to get you naked, to see for myself. I could tell you were telling the truth...the second I saw your...your, you know...."

"What, my pussy?!" I snapped at him angrily. How could he have trouble saying the word after be practically raffled it off.

"Well, yeah..." he shrugged, a little red. "I could tell you'd taken it rough....and I felt so bad....that you didn't know....and then when I smelled you....and was looking at you....I just....I just....I just lost it Claire, I had wanted to be your first so bad...." He got eye contact with me and kept it, he was crying. "All I've ever done is love you, Claire. I am so in love with you....and when Janice told me what was going on tonight...I just lost it. You needed to know...to know that this was a bet. I'm so sorry....I really am. I never meant for it to go this far." He tried to hug me, but I pulled away.

"I hate you, John!" I screamed. I looked at Mach. "I hate both of you!" I walked back and forth in the office, holding my face in my hands. "How could you guys!?"

"You were getting into it, Claire," Mach started, he stood up, "you really were having fun, admit it."

I didn't want to. How could I. I stared back at him...the guy who started all this. He smiled back at me and moved towards me. He put his hands on my shoulders and I stared up at him. He had been the one who won, he had taken my virginity. Not by force. I was willing...wasn't I? I was so shocked. I felt so sick....still so confused.

I turned around to John. "How could you?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," John said. "I'm so sorry...."

I pushed past Mach and opened the office door. I ran from the school, past the football field, past my classmates. Did they know? I wondered. Did they have money in on it too? I ran and ran...I didn't know where I was going. I just ran.

After many blocks, I slowed down, breathing in deeply and crying. I was in a dead part of town, by railroad tracks. There were closed up buildings and not a person in site, I grew scared and turned around, headed back towards school. A car drove up and I heard John's voice. "Claire! Claire, please, get in....let me take you home, Claire!"

"Go away, John!" I yelled to him and passed his car.

"Please, let me take you home, Claire...." he stopped his car and quickly got out. He grabbed onto my arm and turned me around. "Do you have any idea how dangerous it is out here at night...and for Christ's sake, you are in a cheer leading uniform...get in my car...."

"Like you even care, John!" I yelled at him and pulled away. "You don't care if I get hurt...obviously!"

"Look I'm sorry, okay...I'm so sorry, Claire," he pulled me back to him and held me. He hugged me hard, his hands around me. "I'm sorry..okay...I was so stupid...please..please forgive me, Claire...I love you so much, I can't lose you!"

I pulled away again. "Why? Why did you do this to me John? Why didn't you just take me out or something, we make a bet and make all this happen?"

"I don't know, okay?" he said. "I'm sorry...Claire, I'm so sorry!"

I didn't want to yell anymore, I didn't want to cry. I thought about my friendship with John, and all the fun. And I thought about our love making in my shower at home. I thought about how wonderful it felt....even though I slept with so many others, the best time had been with him. He pulled me to him again and I didn't fight. I let him hug me. Hold me....

He kissed me over and over, holding my face in his hands. "Please, please be my girlfriend, Claire..." he kissed me again. "I promise I'll never hurt you ever again...." another kiss. "I promise...." He held my face in his hands and looked into my eyes. "Please?"

THE END

************Explanation************

First, I have had many complaints about this story being too sappy, not enough romance...too long...too short....so, to make everyone happy I ended it the way I wanted it to. You don't know what happens, but I do. You can draw your own conclusions, after all, porn and erotic stories are for the imagination, so use yours.

Second, John is a real person, someone who had been my good friend through many years of elementary school, junior high, and then in high school, we broke apart because that's what happens to some relationships. He is still very dear to me and I wanted to imagine how sex would have been with him if I'd been given the chance.

Third, Janice is in loving memory of a friend of mine from school. The name has been changed to protect her memory because not many people knew she was bi....she died in a car crash after her senior year and was such a lovely and gracious girl who I always wanted to explore with. I miss her smile and I hope she is proud of me for writing her into my stories.

Thank you everyone and I hope you enjoyed my first series that I worked my ass off to finish. Damn, you people expect a lot from me. : )

********************************

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

Don't worry about the complants, you can't please everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you for ending it the way you did

I hope they end up together, and I'm sorry your friend died.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
School Girl Blackmail Ch. 01 HS teacher lucks into the chance to use his favorite student.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Trailer Trash Billy Joe fucks Sally Mae and then her momma.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories