It All Started with A Bubble Bath

Story Info
I love my brother Christopher.
2k words
3.92
186.5k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers

I could always remember my parents fighting for many years. I would always get so scared and would hide in my room. My brother Christopher and I dreamed of running away and living in our own house someday. I would always cry and my brother would always console me.

My parents finally got a divorce. Christopher and I lived with our mother. She was a nurse and worked in the intensive care unit, at the hospital. She worked the night-shift from eleven o'clock pm to seven o'clock am in the morning. Our mother made a good salary and also received money from our father.

My brother is nineteen and I'm eighteen. Christopher goes to college at a university in the next town. He does not live there. He lives with my mother and myself. When my mother is working, my brother watches me.

I'm a very timid and nervous person. I guess from all the years that my parents were married and were fighting. My brother means the world to me. He compliments me and gives me advice, about anything I need help with.

I can remember one time, I was very sad and worried about my mother. She was yelling and crying on a phone call. She then left to go to work, but was very upset. She left my brother in charge. I was very upset and my brother suggested a warm bath. He said he would take care of everything.

Christopher was so sweet and ran the bath. He poured bubble bath into the tub. My mother had a bath pillow, which was shaped like a shell. He blew the pillow up and put it against the tub. He called me in and said the bath was ready. I was very comfortable with my brother. We are very close. He helped me unzip my dress and I removed my panties. I have an athletic body and small breasts. My pussy is trimmed and neat.

Christopher helped me into the tub. My brother got some soap and washed my back. He used his hand, at first and then the wash cloth. He told me to just relax and close my eyes. For a treat, he would read to me a favorite story from my childhood. He sat on the toilet reading to me a story, that always comforted me as a child. I closed my eyes and listened to every word.

When he finished reading the story, he told me to get out of the tub. I got out and he got a big fluffy purple towel and wrapped me up in it. He was very sweet and kind to me. We went into my room. He had put out my nightgown and my panties on the bed.

I started to get dressed and my brother told me I had grown up into such a beautiful young lady. He said I was very pretty and would make somebody very happy, when I grow up someday. He started to brush my hair and then he leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I just love my brother so much. I turned around and I kissed him on his lips. He did not turn away. Our tongues were entwined, in a long and passionate kiss. We kissed for a very long time. I never had feelings like this, but on this particular night I wanted him.

We were embraced together on my bed. My mind was an absolute blank, but I knew I wanted him. He removed my nightgown and panties. My breasts were now exposed to him. Christopher's hands were rubbing and massaging my breasts. I felt tingly all over and wanted him to keep going.

His fingers were dancing all over my breasts. He was so gentle and I started to moan a bit. His focus at that moment, was my breasts. His fingers twisted and pulled my nipples to make them erect and hard. He slowly sucked my nipples, giving each one attention. I felt like butter in his arms.

I was on my back and he was kissing my body everywhere. My breathing started to become heavy, as I was getting very aroused. I had never had sex before. Everything Christopher was doing, was making me very excited.

Christopher instructed me to spread my legs. He kissed my inner thighs and his mouth began to lick and play, with my vagina. I had seen these things in porno movies, but never experienced it for myself. I was moaning, as he started to lick and play with my pussy lips.

He found my clit and started to rub it with his tongue. I was moaning uncontrollably. I had played with my pussy alone by myself, but his tongue felt like nothing I had ever experienced before.

I was very still and his head was between my thighs. He said he was going to make me feel really good and I trusted him. His fingers were deep in my pussy and his fingers began to fuck my vagina. At first, it was his index finger, but later he had many fingers inside of me.

I became very excited and I felt very wet. My brother then stopped fingering me and he started to lick my pussy. I was moaning and groaning and he said that I was experiencing my first orgasm. My pussy was releasing lots of juices. He was licking my pussy fast and I was grinding on his face.

He came back to me and started to kiss me. I could taste my juices on his mouth. My brother told me he was going to make love to me now. At this point, I wanted him so much. I never had sex before, but I wanted my first time to be with my brother.

My brother got on top of me and slowly put his cock into my pussy. I was a little scared as I was a virgin. But he went slow. We were kissing each other. The kisses were very deep and passionate. His hands were on my breasts. His cock was thrusting into my pussy very slowly. My hands were on his buttocks the whole time we made love.

My brother said he was going to cum. Christopher said he wanted me to suck his cock. He stood up and I got on my knees. He pushed his cock into my mouth and slowly pumped it faster and faster. He started to moan, and shot a huge load down my throat. He said to swallow it quick and I did.

After he came, I wanted to give him more pleasure. I played with his balls and put them into my mouth. Sucking them slowly. I wanted to play with the head of his cock. I licked the head and swirled my tongue around his pee hole. I had never sucked a cock before, but wanted to play with it. My brother was loving my attention to his throbbing cock.

I took his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. His cock wasn't terribly big. I think he was about 5 inches, but very thick. I was able to take it all the way down my throat. My brother was moaning and his hands were playing with my long brown hair. He moved my hair out of the way, so he could watch me slurp and gag on his cock.

After awhile, we just were holding each other and kissing deep and passionately. My brother said that he loved making love to me. He said he dreamed about me often and was glad, we shared this night together. My body was feeling really good and I felt like a woman. I was hoping my brother would want to be with me again. He was so caring and gentle.

It was pretty late and we fell asleep in each others arms. A few hours had passed. My brother started to kiss me. He said he wanted to have sex again. He told me he wanted to taste my pussy again, but first wanted to give me a pussy massage.

He said he grabbed our mother's massage oil and poured it over my pussy. His fingers were deep inside rubbing and pressing on my g-spot. I was moaning and begging for him to lick it again. His tongue licked my inner thighs and he began to make love to my pussy with his tongue.

His tongue felt so amazing, I was grinding into his tongue and began to fuck his mouth. We did this awhile, I started to scream and I had an intense orgasm. He was licking the juices, that were pouring out of my wet pussy. His face, was wet from my juices.

My brother wanted me to straddle him and fuck him this time. I put his cock into my wet pussy and started to fuck him in the cowgirl position. His cock was deep inside my pussy.

His hands were on my hips and lifting me onto his cock. The penetration was deep and felt really good. My brother got very excited and shot his cum into my pussy. I wanted him to lick it out of my pussy. I really loved his tongue on my pussy lips.

I liked making love to my brother, but I really enjoy him licking my pussy. My brother licked our cum, out of my pussy and then he said he wanted to try something else. I knew what he was asking of me. He wanted to fuck my ass. I was so nervous and scared but he said it would be okay. He ran to his room and came back with a bottle of lube.

Christopher said, this would make my ass slippery and he would be able to fuck me easily. He lubed my entire ass and told me to get on my hands and knees and he would slowly make love to my ass.

His cock entered my tight asshole. I cried out and told Christopher that it hurt. He took more lube and put it on his cock and on my ass. Christopher gave me his cock a few inches at a time. He said my ass was very tight and felt good on his cock. He fucked me slowly. After awhile, he was full length into my ass. He asked me if it felt okay. I told him it was okay.

I knew he was more interested in this then I was. I wanted him to love me anyway he could. My brother said it felt so good. Christopher started to fuck me a little harder now.

My brother had his hand over my breasts and was groping at them hard. He was becoming a little rough with me, when he was fucking my ass. My brother pulled my hair and told me I was his slut. He fucked me harder and faster.

His balls were slapping across my ass. I didn't know why he was calling me a slut, but I guess he was in the heat of the moment. I love my brother so much and if this is what he wants me to do, I will do it.

My brother let out a scream and filled my ass with his hot creamy cum. He told me I did great. He apologized for calling me his slut but got excited in the middle of our hot anal adventure.

We fell asleep in each other's arms. My brother woke me up at six in the morning. He told me, we could never let our mother know about our evening. He said we could only get together, when she was not here. I gave him my word. I told him I would never tell her or anybody for that matter. He gave me a kiss and left my room.

We both took showers and got dressed. Our mom came home about seven. She brought home bagels and juice. We all sat at the table and our mother told us of her night.

We just smiled at each other and listened to what she told us. I know I was thinking about our evening together and how I was not a virgin anymore. I wonder if my mother would know that I wasn't a virgin anymore. Oh well I can't worry about that now.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
752 Followers