It All Started with a Refrigerator

Story Info
Old friend makes deal of his life with hot wife.
4.5k words
4.28
111.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As strange as it sounds, this never would have happened were it not for our refrigerator. But before I share our appliance-created story, let me share a little bit about my wife Lea and I.

Lea and I have been married for almost 25 years and have 4 wonderful children ranging from elementary school to college. We met while attending college and from the moment I first saw her, I was crazy about her tight little body and definitely wanted to get into bed with her. What started out as a quest to score with the hottest new chick on campus became a totally unexpected falling in love with the girl of my dreams. Not only was she incredibly hot, but she was intelligent, sweet, had a great sense of humor and was innocent (aka -- a virgin). She quickly went from being the girl I wanted to screw the most to the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Now fast forward the clock 25 years and you still have who I believe is the most sensuous and stunning woman I have ever seen. Although she has added a few pounds over the years, it has simply made her more sexy and desirable. She still has that tight body, but now her breasts have filled out to a very sexy and firm set of C's, her ass looks like it was made to wear thongs and she has the most incredibly sexy long legs. Lea is and has always been a very prim and proper woman, although I have gotten her to go topless a few times at topless optional beaches, much to the delight of any lucky guy who walked past. Even when fully clothed, she is the lady most likely to turn heads wherever we go.

So, let's get back to that appliance. We had purchased our refrigerator 15 years earlier and as could probably be expected we started to experience problems with it. What started with an ice dispenser that would not always work, went to an ice maker that died and a water dispenser that began to leak water. So, we disconnected the water line and had to do without those luxury items from our refrigerator until we could replace it.

Lea and I went to a few appliance stores and were able to find the refrigerator that she wanted. The problem was that the price tag was about two thousand dollars and we already had too much debt. We decided that rather than settling for a cheaper unit, that we would wait a few months until we could afford the one we wanted. So, it meant a few months more of using ice trays and keeping a gallon bottle of water in the refrigerator. After a few days of this, it really did not seem like it would be a big deal at all.

Until, that is, I received a phone call at work. An old friend of Lea's and mine had found my name on a work-related networking website and gave me a call. His name was Tom and he had moved out west about 20 years ago to pursue a career in Hollywood. Apparently the movie star career never quite took off for him, so he utilized his knowledge in fitness to start a Fitness Consulting Firm that was used by celebrities as well as large companies around the country. He had done very well for himself and mentioned that he would be traveling to our area in a week for a newly signed corporate client. So, naturally we wanted to meet up when he was in town.

Since he was only going to be in town during the week, Lea suggested we have him over to dinner on Thursday night, since he would be flying out on Friday. Tom said that sounded great and he was really looking forward to a home-cooked meal since he had been on the road for most of the past 3 weeks.

Thursday came and Tom arrived shortly after 6 p.m. Lea had prepared an Italian dinner that Tom, Lea, our two youngest kids and myself enjoyed. After dinner, Lea said she was going to get our youngest children ready for bed and then would return to catch up some more on old times and especially what other celebrities Tom knew. While Lea was upstairs with the kids, Tom and I continued to talk about the good old days.

During that time, Tom mentioned that he needed to take his meds and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. As he approached our water dispenser on the refrigerator, I apologized to him and said it was broken. I then proceeded to tell him the story of our broken appliance, our visit to the appliance stores and our decision to hold off on a purchase for at least a few months. He was laughing when Lea walked in and then he said he felt sorry for her that she had to live with this broken down refrigerator. She laughed and reminded us both that it did not stop her from making a great meal for all of us.

We spent the next few hours talking primarily about Tom's adventures in Hollywood and the fact that he was still a single guy after all these years. At this point, it would probably be good to give you a little more information on Tom.

He's just over six feet tall, a great athlete and a guy that has always been the ladies' man. He probably could have played professional baseball, but was far more interested in chasing the girls while we were in college. One of those girls he had a thing for was Lea, but since she and I were already dating when they met, he left her alone figuring he'd eventually score with her when we broke up. Fortunately for me, we never did and it has been 25 incredible years since then.

When Tom was leaving, he said he'd give me a call if he ever gets back out this way and that we needed to do the same when we get out west. He gave Lea a quick kiss and then a hug that seemed to be a little longer than normal, but nothing too dangerous. The next day, Tom called me and indicated that his client required him to stay through Saturday, so he was hoping that Lea and I could join him for dinner on Saturday night. After a quick call to Lea, I called him back and said we would be delighted.

On Saturday evening, we met Tom for dinner at the top of the line restaurant at his hotel. Dinner was nice and all of us appreciated the extra chance we had been given to get together again. Lea looked incredible. She always does, but she just seemed radiant in a very sexy, yet classy outfit. I caught Tom stealing a glance at her on more than one occasion.

After dinner, Tom invited us to play a few games of billiards in the lounge / bar that was at the hotel. We played a few games of cut throat while having a few drinks. After one of the games, Lea excused herself to go to the ladies room. Tom commented that she is even more breath-taking today then he remembered from college. I thanked him and agreed that she has only gotten better looking with age.

At this point, Tom surprised me by saying, that he did not want me to get upset, but that since we had him over for dinner two nights earlier, that all he has thought about was his desire to see what she looked like naked. I told him that I was actually flattered that he found her so attractive, but that she was my wife and that he needed to keep his distance.

He said he understood, but perhaps we could compromise. Tom said that we could use some cash to replace our refrigerator and he's not talking about going to bed with her or anything, but that he'd be willing to give me $200 cash just for a picture of her topless. He even said that it would not need to include her face. My initial reaction was to say hell no, but as I thought about it a few seconds, it dawned on me that several guys have already seen her topless at some of the beaches that we've gone to and who knows, some of them may have taken a picture of her anyway.

So, I finally responded that I'd be willing to provide him with a picture via email, but would he consider giving me $2,000 if I sent him ten pictures. Tom laughed and said no, but that if I was interested in a little more cash, that he could come up with a few other ideas. For instance he said he'd be willing to give us $500 if she would take off her top for him and just let him feel her up for a few minutes.

At this point, I know I probably should have gotten upset, but instead I found myself thinking about how much the extra cash would help and noticed that I was beginning to get rock hard. Just then, Lea returned and we were about to play another game of cut throat when a friend of hers called her on her cell. She apologized, but said she really needed a few minutes to talk to her friend and excused herself to the lobby where it was a little quieter.

Tom asked me if I would be willing to do it. I told him that it is not my decision to make and that Lea would have to agree. I said I'd be fine with him getting to feel her bare tits for a few minutes as long as I was there to make sure it went no further. The problem was asking her if she would go for it. I said I'm thinking that she will say no fucking way.

Tom then said even if I give you guys $500 cash? I responded that if we only needed $500 for the new refrigerator that maybe I could convince her. But the reality was that we still would not be able to buy it yet and we'd probably just use this money to pay off some other bills. So, he suggested maybe we could figure something out for the full $2000.

After thinking about it a few seconds, Tom said that he would be willing to give us $1500 for the following. First, we would need to go up to his hotel room and Lea would have to undress down to her panties. Then, he would get 30 minutes to do what he wanted, except that he would not touch her pussy, other than possibly dry humping her through her panties. And he stated that if he comes during that 30 minutes, he'll give us a bonus of $500.

Once again, I should have said hell no, but instead my cock was getting even harder. So, to clarify, I said that you will give us $1500 to play with her panty covered body for 30 minutes, but that you can not touch her pussy, ass or lips with any part of his body. The only exception would be that he could dry hump her through her panties. And we'd get an extra $500 for him to shoot his load within 30 minutes, which I knew was not going to be a problem with her incredible body.

He laughed and said he noticed that I added her ass and lips to the do not touch list, but that he was fine respecting those boundaries. I just chuckled and shook my head at him saying that he has got to be able to get a lot of escorts for that $2000 that probably would not have these boundaries, so why is it he's so interested in Lea. Tom simply replied that he has spent nearly that much on escorts a few times over the years and that he found none of them turned him on as much as Lea and her stunning beauty.

I said that I would be willing to ask her when she comes back, but the one condition is that I am in the room with them. Tom thought about it for a second before saying that he's ok with that as long as it does not make him uncomfortable when he starts dry humping her. He said if it does, he'll just ask me to leave the room for those remaining minutes. I said ok, as long as Lea agrees.

Once Lea returned, Tom excused himself to go to the restroom. Lea could tell something was on my mind, so she asked me what's up. I could not think of a better way to say it other than just blurt it out. She looked shocked, but did not say anything. I told her that I was comfortable with it as long as it stayed within those boundaries, as long as she was ok with it.

She looked at me and said do you really want him grabbing and sucking on my breasts and how is it not going to bother you. I said that as strange as it seems, it's actually turning me on, much like it does when other guys obviously check her out in public. Besides, we're not likely to see him again for a while and we get the refrigerator she wanted.

I then asked her if she could honestly tell me that she has never thought of anything improper with how good looking he is, with his great physique and the reputation he has as a real ladies man. She looked at me and said that of course she has, because he is gorgeous, but that she was married and in love with me. We both sat quietly for a few seconds, until Lea finally said she'll do this, but that I better never ever bring it up after it's done. Although I was shocked, I said that I agreed.

When Tom returned a few minutes later, I pulled him aside and said that Lea was willing to do what we talked about, but that I suggested we move quickly, or one of us may change our minds. None of us said a word as we rode up the elevator and walked to his room. When we finally got to his room, Tom broke the silence and told Lea that there was a robe in his bathroom if she were more comfortable changing into that.

She decided to put the robe on, but did not tie the rope, so when she walked out of the bathroom with the robe hanging open and her incredible tits on display, Tom's jaw about hit the floor. He then offered up a blind fold if she would be more comfortable, because then if she wanted she could just imagine it was me.

Lea said that she did not need the blindfold and arched her shoulders back allowing the robe to slowly drop to the floor. Tom stood there staring at her and shaking his head in disbelief. He then looked at me and said he felt like he was getting a bargain.

She then moved to the bed, laid down and said start the clock. With that, I loosened my pants and sat down in the chair that was in the room. Tom, still being a bit stunned, just gazed at her body for a few minutes. When he finally climbed onto the bed he surprisingly went for her long legs. He slowly ran his hands up and down her long sexy legs. Since it was the middle of the summer, her legs had a great tan and she always kept them very smooth.

After working on her legs for a few minutes, Tom asked her to roll over, so he could at least get a look at her panty-covered rear. Lea obliged him and rolled onto her stomach. Tom then ran his hands up and down a few times on the backs of her legs, before commenting how sexy her back looked and asking her to roll back over. When Lea was rolling back over, Tom removed all of his clothes except his jockey shorts. Lea did not even try to hide the fact that she was checking out his body and in particular the large bulge he had hidden under his last article of clothing. Both Tom and I noticed it and I think it made Tom much more comfortable as he climbed back onto the bed.

This time, not surprisingly, Tom went straight for Lea's incredible breasts. He practically mauled them as he grabbed each one in his big hands and squeezed them. From there, he dropped his head to her breasts and began licking one. The effect on Lea was noticeable, as she let out a slight moan and her nipples were becoming very erect. He continued working on her breasts with his mouth and hands for the next several minutes. The approach he was using was definitely turning Lea on. He would slowly lick around the nipple while squeezing the breast in his hand. After about 10 seconds, he would close his lips onto the nipple and slowly pull it out, until it would slip from his tight lips. The first time he did it, Lea said ouch, but as he continued, it was obvious that she was really getting into it and her nipples had increased in size and were bright red in color.

At this point, I looked at the clock and realized that he had already used up 15 of his 30 minutes. I mentioned that to both of them and Tom asked if I could provide some assistance. He then went on to explain that he was getting ready to dry hump her, but was worried that if her pussy was not very wet, it would be very uncomfortable for both of them during the dry humping and it would be unlikely that he'd be able to cum. So, he was asking me if I could work on her pussy a bit with my hands or tongue, since it was a no touch area for him.

I did not even respond verbally to him as I jumped up from my chair and immediately moved between her long legs. At first I rubbed her gently through her panties which resulted in a loud moan coming from Lea. I then slipped her panties to the side so I could have direct contact with her beautifully shaved pussy. As I did this, I noticed Tom was looking down as he continued his assault on her tits, to be able to get a view of her partially covered pussy.

It was obvious that she was already very wet from the work that Tom had done to this point, but I was not going to miss the chance to finger fuck her or lick her out. I began by inserting a single finger and had quickly moved up to three fingers with plenty of room to spare. She was squirming and I knew she was approaching an orgasm. Tom must have sensed that too, as he said he's ready to dry hump this hot little lady. I slid her panties back over her extremely damp pussy and returned to my chair. Tom climbed off the bed and took off his boxers revealing an amazing piece of manhood. Now, I'm about as far away from being gay as possible, but I have to admit that I was very impressed with his cock that was now on display to both my wife and I. It was not overly long at about seven inches in length, but it was perfectly straight, thick and very manly looking with its veins and large mushroom head.

When I finally broke away looking at it myself, I noticed that Lea was looking at it with lust in her eyes as she was licking her lips a bit. As Tom climbed back onto the bed, I thought it was a bit odd that he did it from the side, but then I figured out what he was doing. He had returned to work on her tits a bit and when he was working on her breast to the far side, the result was that his incredible cock was now within inches of her hand that was laying on the side of her body.

It did not take Lea anytime to realize that either as I saw her quickly turn her hand and begin to rub his manhood. He continued to work on her breasts for a few minutes, as she rubbed his cock until I mentioned that he had only had eight minutes left. He thanked me for the warning and then asked if we'd be willing to give him 10 additional minutes for another $500 dollars. Before I could even answer, Lea responded for us saying definitely.

After another couple minutes of watching Tom suck her tits and Lea stroke his cock, Tom finally said he was ready to dry hump the hottest looking woman he had ever seen. So, he got off the bed and climbed between her legs. He lined his cock up over her panty-covered pussy and began to dry hump her. Tom moved slowly up and down over her body while he groped her breasts with his hands. He then dropped his head to her right breast as he continued his dry humping motion, which definitely got a near orgasm response from Lea with a loud moan.

Although it did not seem to bother either of them that I was sitting in a chair less than 10 feet away, Tom sat up and said that he was truly sorry, but that my presence was having an impact on him being able to get totally focused and he was wondering if I'd leave the room to ensure that he was able to shoot his load before time ran out. I asked Lea and she said that's fine, just go and that she was so close to having an orgasm herself.

So, I closed up my pants and asked them to join me in the bar when the time runs out. As I was walking down the hall and getting into the elevator, I was quickly trying to adjust my pants, so the obvious erection I had would not be noticeable when I entered the lobby that was sure to have other people. When I reached the bar, I ordered a beer and sat down to watch the sports highlights for the day on the large screen television they had.

Fortunately for you though, Lea did share what happened after I left the room, so I can share that with you, rather than telling you about how they had the bar decorated.

When I had left the room, Lea said Tom just commented to her how incredibly beautiful and sexy she was. He then returned to dry humping her through her panties, while he sucked on her breasts. She told me that she was so close to having a massive orgasm due the double teaming we had done on her a few minutes earlier with me licking out her pussy while we sucked on her tits. Lea admitted that she even thought about just asking him to fuck her, but did not.

12