It All Went Wrong Or Did It?

Story Info
She goes to Mardi Gras after a split from her boyfriend.
2.9k words
4.2
26.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all went wrong or did it?

After I got divorced from my ex-husband I built a bucket list of things I wanted to do, places I wanted to see and all those things that we all put off until we are too old to do them. I was slowly working through the list and my new man and I were having fun doing them or so I thought. We'd been to New York and I had even been up in a hot air balloon and a helicopter. Life seemed to be going well and Mark was not the stay on the couch kind of guy that my ex-husband was. The next thing on the list was a trip to Mardi Gras. I was looking forward to seeing New Orleans and the colorful parades and had even teased him that with enough drinks inside me he might even be able to get me to flash for some beads. I was basically enjoying thinking about the trip and getting out of the Northern winter when he dropped the bombshell. It was over lunch at a place downtown that he told me he had met somebody else and didn't want to date me anymore. I was furious and deflated all at the same time. I wanted to pick up the salad I was eating and throw it straight at him, but there were people in there that I knew and had business dealings with, so I held my tongue and the salad plate stayed on the table.

I won't go into details about the scene. I think we have all been there at some point or other and we all know what types of words are said.

Later that evening he came by my apartment with a box of my things and I had a box of his waiting by the door. We traded boxes with few words, my emotions were still simmering and then I retired to my sofa to see what he had brought back. There were the usual things that end up at a boyfriends place, a book, some make up and products, a DVD, some clothes and there at the bottom was the package that included all of the trip details and the plane tickets, both of them. I looked at them and cried, I wasn't going to New Orleans. I had realized until that point that this had put an end to the trip. I called Dee and spilled all to her and we had a good vent session. Then I mentioned the trip and suggested maybe she should come. Her reaction was that she thought it would be fun but there was no way her husband would let her run off to Mardi Gras. She did say though that there was nothing stopping me from going. The plane ticket was paid for the hotel was booked. I hung up from the call and thought about it.

I actually emailed Mark and mentioned the trip and the tickets the next day and he wrote back that he knew it had been something I wanted to do so I thought it best I had them. I thought about who might want to go or could go and after a few calls found out nobody could swing it and even if they could changing his plane ticket was near impossible.

So that's how I ended up flying to New Orleans for Mardi Gras on my own. I wonder how many other 38 year old women have done that? I was energized as I took the shuttle to the French Quarter and I could see the city was already abuzz. It dropped me off outside my hotel and I headed into the chaos of the lobby. After waiting my turn I told the clerk that I was checking in and gave him my details. He buried himself behind the computer screen and the his face reappeared looking serious.

"I'm sorry maam but that reservation was cancelled."

I stood there incredulous for a few seconds as what he said sunk before I could manage a "what?"

"Yes maam we have a policy that if a room is not reconfirmed 48 hours prior to arrival during Mardi Gras we let the reservation go as rooms are in such demand. It's all in your confirmation email."

I tried to keep calm as my stomach churned.

"Do you have any vacancies at all?

"No maam and I doubt any of the hotels do. A number have already called us today for people in your situation."

All the air left my body. Here I was at Mardi Gras with no room. I stood there in the lobby calling places looking for a room but none was to be found. The trip I had so looked forward to was going to hell. Then I heard a perky young voice. "Are you looking for a room?"

I looked round and there was a perky young college co-ed and I said "yes I am"

"There was supposed to be 4 of us but Amber couldn't come when her mom found out where we were going so we just have 3 of us and we have a room with 2 doubles."

I hesitated for just a moment as my sensible side raised lots of questions and then I said "Thanks I'm in." As I did it felt like a weight had lifted off my shoulders. "What will it cost?"

My new roommate looked conspiratorial for a second and then leaned in "Nothing but none of us are over 21 so you know if you could do the drinks runs when we are out and like pick up a couple of bottles of vodka." I nodded. "I think I can do that."

It wasn't long before I was sat in a hotel room with 3 college girls all 20 years my junior. There was Amanda who was the one who had approached me, Libby and Cassie who was obviously the ringleader and the only one who had been to Mardi Gras before. We were swigging cheap flavored vodka from plastic cups as the girls shared their plans with me and I shared mine with them and told them the whole story of how I ended up at Mardi Gras solo. There plans were a little different than mine and included partying harder than Lindsay Lohan. I remembered back to my long ago college days and recalled that my friends and I weren't much different then. Back then though we would have had meet-up times and points now everyone just texted. I thought regardless of what my plans might have been for that first night it was best to hang out with them and get to know them better.

When the bottle of vodka was drained Cassie stood up and said "OK it's time to hit the town just as soon as we work out who is bead bitch." I don't know whether my face showed confusion or surprise at her statement and I was about to ask what this was about when she pulled out a deck of cards. "Aces high low draw is up tonight." Libby took a card and held it close as did Amanda, then Cassie waved the deck at me and I pulled a card from it. I peeked at the card and saw a 4 of diamonds. At least it wasn't a 2 and I still didn't know what I was competing for. Cassie was last to draw and flipped over a 9. Amanda proudly waved a queen. Libby and I looked at each other and then showed our cards. She had a 5 I had that damn 4 of diamonds.

"Looks like you're bead bitch" Cassie stated as the others giggled.

"I suppose I should ask what that entails."

"Oh god she doesn't know does she" said Amanda "I suppose we better spill. You know how women flash for beads right, well the bead bitch is the group's flasher."

"I dunno if I can."

Now Cassie spoke back up "Oh don't be such a wimp, it's Mardi Gras, it's normal and nobody knows you, plus we got a mask and a special dress."

They began chanting my name "Debbie, Debbie, Debbie."

"OK OK I'll do it"

Cassie produced a bag and handed it to me "Let's see what you look like in the dress"

I peeled down to my underwear and pulled the dress out of the bag along with a purple Mardi Gras eye mask. The dress was purple too and there wasn't much of it. Two thin straps supported a dress that they must have got from a stripper store. It was stretchy, presumably so it could fit any of them and the sides were a lattice of laces. I must have gasped yet again.

The chant started again. This time it was "Put it on" so I did. Apparently this dress was not designed to go with underwear. My bra was horribly exposed and you could see my panties exposed at the side through the lattice of laces. I got the bra off and that looked better. "I can't wear this – you can see my panties"

"That's because you're supposed to go commando." Libby said

"Commando, commando, commando" the chant rang out.

I reached up and yanked them down and they cheered.

I kept asking myself was I really going to do this and realized I was. At least there was a mask so my face wouldn't end up all over the damn internet.

I suppose the vodka had given me courage and it wasn't long before I was out on Canal Street wearing that dress. The party was already in full swing. We stopped and I picked up some hurricanes for us all. The noise the color the chaos and the throng assailed every sense I had. We stopped and watched one of the parades. Don't ask me which Krewe it was but it was spectacular and soon I was caught up even more in all the revelry. We all caught a few beads and things that were thrown. I didn't know quite what to do with the doubloons, but Libby seemed to want them all and they disappeared into her alarmingly cavernous bag. The beads of course went round our necks so at least we now looked the part. As the parade wound down we headed for Bourbon Street and Cassie passed me the mask. I was feeling no pain as I slipped the sequined and feathered mask on.

If Canal Street and seemed chaotic it had nothing on Bourbon Street. The throngs were everywhere. A group of college boys started bantering with us and waving beads at us, imploring us to flash. Cassie pointed at me and said "she's our flasher". All their attention turned to me and suddenly everything seemed very still for just a second. I summoned up the courage and pulled the top of the stretchy dress down exposing my breasts. A cheer went up from the girls and from the boys. One of the guys handed me beads and I slipped them over my head. It was such a simple act and I felt quite naughty doing it but I also loved the admiration I was getting from these young men. I was almost old enough to be their mother. Maybe I was old enough.

From that point on the top of my dress came down quite a few times. Sometimes they just gave me beads and sometimes all of us were given beads. My neck was getting covered. More drinks were consumed and the night rolled on. It gets to a point when you start getting bored with just any set of beads and only want the good ones. We crossed paths with these 2 guys who were older and had those cool beads with chili peppers on them. We all wanted them and the guys wanted all of us to flash. When Cassie told them our rules they laughed and one of them who was quite handsome said: "You bead bitch is going to have to do more than just flash if we are giving you all beads."

"I'll do it" I said in my drunken state before I realized I didn't know what I had agreed to.

So that is how I ended up with 2 men sucking on my nipples in the street. It actually felt exhilarating. My nipples are quite sensitive and I have always liked having them sucked but never before had I had both sucked at the same time. After the men had suckled on me we all had chili pepper beads and I had nipples poking through the fabric of my dress.

Once you have done something once it becomes much easier to do it again and the girls even started telling people that we wanted good beads and that I was willing to let people suck my nipples. I was getting turned on by the physical sensations, but also by the sheer naughtiness of what was going on. More than once people pulled out smart phones and took pictures of their friends sucking on my nipples. I was glad of the mask even though the girls were telling them no faces. How many men had suckled on them? I was losing count. It crossed my mind that I would never have done this if I had come to Mardi Gras with Mark. Flash maybe – but this – I don't think so.

I was also getting drunker and men were getting bolder. Not only where their mouths on my nipples but their hands were wandering across my body, One was finally bold enough to put his hand up under my short dress and in my drunken excited state I did nothing to stop him. I gasped as his wandering hand found my now very wet pussy and one of the strangers fingers slid inside me. The mask hid some of my reaction but not all as I squirmed in response to his touch. In those few seconds he was doing it conflict raged through my mind. Part of me wanted him to stop yet another part of me wanted him to not stop and make me cum. Then his hand was gone from my pussy and that same hand was placing beads round my neck.

After he was gone with his friends Amanda asked the simple question, "Did he?" and I just nodded.

It wasn't long after that when we decided to call it a night and head back to the hotel. Stepping out of the elevator it became obvious that there was a party going on in our corridor. Whoops and hollas and music was coming from various rooms. We were invited to join in the revelry and Cassie and Libby decided to. I decided bed was the place for me. I was tired and I wanted, no needed, to make myself cum. My body had been on edge for way too long. I said I was going to the room and Amanda said she was too.

Once inside the relative peace of the room I collapsed on the bed. Amanda disappeared into the bathroom and I kicked off my shoes and peeled off the bead bitch dress. I was sliding under the sheets when Amanda reappeared wearing just her panties, the rest of her clothes a bundle in her arms.

"Hey no taking up the whole bed."

I had obviously realized earlier that with 4 of us and two beds I would be sharing but now it really hit me as Amanda slid in next to me. She smelled of cigarettes and alcohol mixed in with the remnants of her perfume.

"That was a wild night wasn't it."

"Yes" I replied "I can't believe half of what I did."

"Did you like it?"

"At first I was nervous but as it went on I got more and more excited and my nipples are my weak spot."

She laughed "Me too. God I'd be a quivery mess from that much attention"

"You think I'm not. I'd be masturbating myself to sleep if it was just me here."

"Let's do it together."

"What?"

"Come on let's do it."

I saw the sheets move as she put her hand inside her panties. She was doing it. There was no way I couldn't now, the need inside me was too great and my own hand went South. The two of us lay there side by side our fingers working frantically as we both employed our own favorite techniques. Our thighs rubbed against each other in that hotel bed. Her free hand came up and pushing the sheets half off us both I saw her start to pinch her nipples.

"You like that too huh?" My voice was raspy as I worked my clit.

"Yessssssss. Pinch them for me. Pleassssssse."

I leaned across and pinched one of her nipples. It was the first time I had touched another woman like that since I was close to Amanda's college age and my college room-mate and I had experimented a little. She gasped and squirmed as my fingers squeezed it hard. Her hand came over and returned the favor pinching at my already teased and abused nipples. With our arms intertwined it wasn't long before our bodies became intertwined too as we worked ourselves to orgasm. I came hard the sexual tension of the evening releasing in one long blissful orgasm. It sounded like she came equally hard too from her squeals of pleasure.

After that release we snuggled against each other until sleep came.