It Became Reality Ch. 1

Story Info
White male falls for Ebony B.B.W.
426 words
3.25
85.9k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you about Tameka. I was working at this gas station when I was 18 yrs of age I ran the register and Tameka ran the grill. When I first started working with her I really never thought of her in that way. Until we started to get to know each other. We were working the third shift hours, there wasn’t much business at night, so of course it was a bore. This one night Tameka turned up the radio while we were stocking up the goods. It was a R&B station playing some dance music. Tameka came over to me and started dancing, I just stood there getting a laugh out of her. Because the saying is true in my case "white men can't dance".

Tameka was dancing in front of me, she rubbed her big firm ass across the front of my pants. I started getting turned on by her. My cock got so hard and it was aching to come out and play. But my shyness stopped me from doing anything. So I just went to the employee restroom and jacked my hard cock off. I was just too scared to even put a move on her thinking she may get offended or something. Because I wasn’t really sure she was flirting with me. So I would just jack off and imagine her sucking my cock or riding my cock.

Tameka was 21 yrs old, she was a BBW black woman. She had huge breasts and a big round ass that just jiggled around when she walked or danced. her skin was dark like night. Most guys would look at her and have nothing to do with her because of her weight, but she had such a great personality she is one those big black women that just doesn’t care about the way she looks. Because she has said many times she feels sexy. And after guys would talk to her they would then show interest.

At first I really didn’t look at her and say to myself "god she is such a turn on". I would treat her like a co-worker, but after that night she rubbed her ass against my cock. I would just dream of me fucking her. But of course me being a nice guy and shy, it stopped me.

So anyway I was about to move to another city which was about 2 hours from there. So I left that job and moved and started my new life out on my own.

To Be Continued...