It Began at the Doctor's Office

Story Info
Intimate examination of mom and son.
11.9k words
4.64
728.3k
652

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whatnow221
whatnow221
1,054 Followers

"Jack, get ready! The appointment is in ten minutes," Leah called up to her son's room.

While Leah waited for her son, she took a look in the mirror. She was critical of herself, but she had to admit that she looked good for 40 years old. She had red hair, a big bright smile, and rosy cheeks dusted with freckles. Her ample breasts created a substantial shelf, and her loose flannel shirt hung down over her small round belly. Her tight jeans hugged and accentuated her toned thighs and butt.

"You coming?" she yelled again.

Jack rolled out of bed, cursing his mom for making a doctor's appointment so early on a Saturday morning. He had gotten in late last night after attending a house party. He considered briefly whether living at home was the right decision while he attended the local college. At the moment, it didn't seem like it was.

"Be right down!" Jack yelled.

Jack rolled out of bed, and slipped off his boxers and t-shirt. He didn't have time to shower, but he would at least put on clean clothes for his appointment. He looked at himself in the mirror and flexed his muscles, proud of the body he had developed as a high school swimmer. Although he no longer swam, he was still very well put together. He had pronounced pectoral muscles, and his abs stilled showed the faint outline of a six-pack. Jack threw on his well-worn jeans, a t-shirt and a hooded sweatshirt, slicked back his mussed hair, and hid his hair under a ballcap. He realized he really should have showered before his appointment, and blamed his mom for scheduling it at 9 am.

"Did you just roll out of bed?" Leah asked her son, as he skipped down the stairs.

"Yeah. Sorry. It's pretty early on a Saturday for a doctor's appointment."

"You know it's hard for me to make an appointment during the week with my unpredictable work schedule. We're lucky that Dr. Swanson is a friend, and makes time for us to schedule appointments together on the weekend. The least you could do is get up in time to take a shower so she doesn't have to examine your scuzzy, unwashed body."

"Jeez mom, I said I'm sorry. I showered last night before I went out."

"Before you went out, is my point," said Leah.

Leah grabbed her son and pulled him towards her. She pressed herself against him and nestled her nose into his neck and breathed in. The scent of her son went straight to her head. She had to admit she missed the smell of a man, and her legs went weak as she found herself holding a strong man close to her for the first time in too long.

"Not too bad. Let's go."

Jay adjusted his growing erection as he followed his mom out the door into the garage. His mom had pulled him close, allowing him to feel her breasts on his side. He had always thought she was beautiful. Lately, it seemed like his mom exuded sex. He had heard that women approaching middle age experienced a more intense sex drive, and he knew for certain that it was happening to his mom. He watched the movements of her tight ass as he walked behind her to the car.

The day was bright and cold. Leah felt her nipples tighten in the cold air as she got in and started the car. Glancing at her son as he opened the passenger door and sat down, she thought she detected the bulge of an erection underneath his jeans. She admonished herself to stop thinking dirty thoughts as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Buckle up," she said."

"Aw, mom, it's only a few blocks."

"We could get in an accident in a few blocks," she said, in a very motherly tone.

"What'd you do last night?" she asked, to make conversation.

"There was a party at Lewis's place," he said.

"Was it wild?"

"Not really. Just some drinking games and video games. Not too different than high school."

"Were there any girls?"

"Unfortunately, not really. A couple of the guys' girlfriends were around, but mostly it was just dudes from high school."

Leah had mixed reactions. On the one hand she was glad her son wasn't going wild like some kids do when they first go to college. But she also wanted Jack to have success with the opposite sex. But on an even deeper level, she felt a twinge of satisfaction that Jack remained unattached.

"How'd you get home?"

"I just walked. It was a little cold, but not too bad. And I had a pretty good buzz going."

"Hmm," she said. She didn't like to hear that Jack was drinking, but she couldn't fault him for being responsible enough to stay off the road.

Even before the car warmed up, they arrived at the office of Leah's friend, Ann Swanson. Dr. Swanson had a comfy little family practice in the business district of the small college town they lived in. The street was still mostly deserted so early on such a cold winter morning.

They reached the door and tried the handle but it was locked. Leah peered in the window and then used the knocker. She hoped she had the right day.

Soon, Dr. Swanson herself came to the door to greet her patients. She smiled and embraced her longtime friend with a hug. Jack watched the two women embrace, and reflected on how both women were very attractive.

Dr. Swanson very much looked the part of a doctor. She had shoulder length black hair, which she tied back in a tight pony tail. Her jet-black hair set off starkly against her pale skin. So did her stylish black-framed glasses, which sat on her straight nose and accentuated her serious but friendly disposition. She was slimmer that Leah, with smaller breasts and a smaller frame. While Leah was soft and curvy, Dr. Swanson was hard and angular. The difference seemed to also reflect itself in their personalities. Dr. Swanson was friendly, but still had an a very assertive, commanding presence, befitting her profession as a doctor. Jack couldn't decide which woman was more attractive. He decided that each woman was hot in her own way.

Dr. Swanson let them in and locked the door behind them.

"I'm not technically seeing patients today," she explained. "I usually use Saturdays to do some paperwork."

"I really appreciate you taking the time to see us today, Ann. I have such an unpredictable work schedule and it's really hard for me to block off time during the week."

"Of course, it's no trouble at all. I know how seriously you take your health, and Jack's as well," she said.

It was true that Leah was almost obsessive about health issues. Three years earlier her husband had passed away unexpectedly, from a heart attack. He was still a young man, and was not in bad shape. Ever since, Leah was haunted by the prospect of another health tragedy in the family. She insisted on annually getting a full work-up, for both herself and for Jack. She was glad she was so close with Ann, who took her concerns very seriously.

"Unfortunately, I don't have Barbara come in on the weekends," Dr. Swanson continued. "I think it would be easiest if I could see both of you in the same examination room, if that is okay with you. It's unusual, but I figured you are family so it would be okay, and it would keep you from having to sit alone in the examination room while I work with the other one."

Jack's heart skipped a beat. He was actually glad to hear that Dr. Swanson's assistant, Barbara, would not be there. Jack found Barbara to be a cranky old woman. But he was reticent about sharing an examination room with his mother. He feared he would get an erection, and he wasn't looking forward to embarrassing himself in front of the beautiful doctor.

"Of course, that will be fine," said Leah politely. She wondered about getting undressed in front of her son, but she wanted to make things as easy as possible for her friend, who was taking time out of her weekend to conduct the examinations.

"Very well. Let me know if you feel at all uncomfortable, and we can put you in separate rooms. I know you two are close, and since you live together, I figured you don't have too many secrets from one another."

"Of course not, it will be fine," said Leah. Of course she did have secrets from her son. In particular, she didn't think her son had ever seen her naked.

"Follow me," instructed the doctor.

Dr. Swanson led the mother and son to a typical examination room. There was a table covered with a white sheet of paper, a scale, a swivel chair in front of a small counter, and a metallic stool in front of the examination table. Posters on the wall showed various diagrams of human anatomy.

Leah was surprised to see a poster with an exposed female vagina. The image was a real picture, as opposed to the illustrated diagrams of the other posters. It included identifying descriptions of the various parts of a female's genitalia.

"There are two gowns right here," said the doctor, pointing to paper gowns hanging on the back of the door. "Please strip down and put them on. I'll run get your charts and be back in just a sec."

Leah and Jack looked at each other sheepishly, as Leah grabbed the flimsy paper gowns from the hook and handed one to her son. The blue paper would do very little to hide the modesty of either of them, especially in such a small room, during an examination.

Neither mother nor son said anything, as they each began to undress. Leah started by unbuttoning her jeans. She turned her back to her son as she pulled her pants down. Fortunately, her flannel shirt covered most of her bottom while she shimmied out of her tight pants. Next came her underwear.

Jack glanced up as his mom stepped out of her sheer, white panties. His breath caught in his throat as he caught a glimpse of his mom's shapely butt beneath her flannel shirt.

Leah kept her back turned as she pulled her flannel shirt up over her head. She knew her naked butt was exposed to her son, who sat on the swivel chair several feet away. She tried to act natural as she unclasped her bra and placed it on the table with her other clothes. As she turned to do so, she took a quick look at her son. He hadn't moved. He sat holding his flimsy gown, staring at his completely nude mother. One of her large breasts hung down, visible to her son, inviting his gaze.

"Hey, earth to Jack. Get undressed," Leah whispered to her son. She then pulled the gown over her body and pulled it shut at the back. Relieved to have the scant cover of a paper gown, Leah sat on the examination table. She could feel her pulse pounding in her ears, and felt her face warm as she blushed at the embarrassing situation. She looked up again at the poster of the aroused vagina, and looked down and noticed stirrups at the end of the table. Obviously, Ann had to put them in the female examination room, which explained the explicit diagrams. Nevertheless, it still made Leah uncomfortable to be in the room with her son.

While Leah considered those thoughts, Jack hopped up, took off his hat, and quickly stripped off his pants and boxer shirts, all in one motion. As he pulled his sweatshirt over his head, Leah stole a glance and saw her son's semi-erect cock in full view. It pointed directly at her, and she could see it was an attractive, and sizable, piece of equipment. Seeing a real, live penis for the first time in years sent a jolt through Leah, and she felt her blush deepen further, turning the pale skin of her face and upper body a deep red. She also felt her nipples constrict, and her pussy began to moisten.

As Jack awkwardly pulled the inadequate gown over his well-built frame, Leah quickly looked away. She felt herself begin to panic and told herself to get a grip. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her friend and doctor.

Jack managed to pull the gown on and sit back down on the swivel chair just as the handle turned and Dr. Swanson returned to the examination room.

"All set? Good. Leah, please step over to the scale," said Dr. Swanson.

The commanding tone used by Dr. Swanson put Leah at ease. This was simply a routine examination, Leah told herself. There is no need to overreact.

Leah stood up and moved to the scale.

As Dr. Swanson measured Leah's height and weight, Jack stared at his mother from the side. He clearly saw his mother's breasts outlined against the paper fabric, heaving with each breath. He could also see one of her butt cheeks because Leah's gown remained untied in the back. He felt his balls tingle, and his dick began to harden even more.

"5 feet, 7 inches," said Dr. Swanson.

"And, let's see, one hundred and thirty . . . four pounds," she said as the weights finally balanced on the scale.

"Exactly the same as last year. Perfect!" said Dr. Swanson.

"Please take a seat back on the table. Jack, step up the scale."

Jack paused briefly, pained at hearing that she wanted him to stand up before his erection had a chance to go down. He decided he didn't have a choice, and suppressed his embarrassment as he stood up.

His erection tented the gown quite obviously as he stood and approached the scale.

"Please don't feel self-conscious about your erection, Jack. It happens quite often during examinations, I assure you. Both your mother and I will think nothing of it."

Again, the assuredness of the doctor had a calming effect on both Leah and Jack. Jack took a deep breath and felt the mortifying embarrassment begin to pass away, as he let the stylish doctor measure his height and weight.

"Six feet and three-quarters of an inch."

"And, one hundred and . . . seventy-two pounds. Very good. Please step down."

"You both are very healthy sizes and weights. You must be doing a good job keeping up with your diet and exercise. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how important it is to stay active, and to eat healthy foods, and not too much of them. Now I'll take a measurement of your blood pressures."

While she placed the cuff around Leah's arm, the doctor kept up with her usual professional conversation.

"Jack, college is a very challenging time for maintaining your health. Have you had any challenges adjusting to being on campus and making more choices for yourself as far as food and drink?"

"No, ma'am," Jack responded. "I still eat breakfast and dinner at home, so it really isn't very different from high school."

"Excellent. How about alcohol. Do you drink?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jack said hesitantly.

"There's nothing wrong with that, if you keep it in moderation. But be sure to be safe, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Dr. Swanson recorded Leah's blood pressure and recorded it on the chart. She then moved over to where Jack sat, on the swivel chair.

As Dr. Swanson fitted the cuff on his arm, Jack noticed she wore a low-cut blouse underneath her white doctor's robe. While she pumped the pressure up, he snuck a peek and could see the swells of her breasts, cupped in a lacy blue bra. They jiggled in their cups as the doctor pumped air into the sleeve.

As she measured Jack's blood pressure, the doctor addressed Leah.

"And Leah, do you still prepare most meals at home?"

"Yes. I try to cook very healthy, and I make sure every meal includes fresh vegetables. I've even begun to prepare entirely vegetarian meals a few times a week."

"That's great to hear. I always advise to cut out as much animal products and processed food as possible, and substitute fresh veggies. It's the best thing you can do for your health."

She finished recording Jack's blood pressure and noted the results. Jack was sure to avoid being caught looking down the doctor's blouse.

"It's a little high. Sometimes that is simply caused by the anxiety of being in the doctor's office. I don't think it's anything to worry about."

"Now Jack, just relax while I continue with your mother's examination. It certainly won't hurt for a young man your age to learn a little bit about the female body in a clinical setting."

"Yes, ma'am," said Jack, politely. He stayed seated in the swivel chair while the doctor approached his mother at the examination table. His erection wasn't going away.

Dr. Swanson approached Leah and began the examination. First she took blood and placed the vial in the drawer next to Jack. Then she examined Leah's ears and eyes. Leah was comfortable with the routine, and began to feel almost normal, despite the unusual circumstances of the examination.

Next Dr. Swanson brought the stethoscope to her ears, and moved the listening device to the back of the patient.

"Deep breath. Good. And again. Good. Once more. Very good."

Jack was enjoying watching. His mom kept her eyes shut as the doctor proceeded to listen carefully to the stethoscope. Jack felt like he could observe candidly without fear of recrimination.

"Now I'll listen to your chest."

The doctor reached up and pulled the top of the gown down, setting it on her lap.

Leah's breasts were exposed to Jack's view. He marveled at how beautiful his mom was. Her large breasts hung slightly, but still seemed to point upwards. Her nipples sat high on her breasts, accentuating the upward curve. He could tell that his mom's nipples were hard.

"Breathe in. . . And out. And breathe in. . . And out. Breathe in. . . And out. One more deep breath. . . And out," the doctor directed as she moved the stethoscope around Leah's chest.

Jack watched in awe, and felt his cock tingle uncontrollably. He had dreamed of seeing his mom's breasts so clearly, right in front of him. The attractive doctor and the examination made his excitement even more intense.

Dr. Swanson took the stethoscope off and placed it on the desk beside Jack. As she did so, she made eye contact with the young man, and gave him a hint of a smile.

Next she rubbed her hands together, warming them. She then moved her hands to Leah's right breast and gently squeezed it, moving in circles around the tissue, while feeling for lumps.

Nobody spoke during the breast exam. It seemed to Leah that the breast exam lasted longer than usual. But she was also aware of how nice it felt. She hadn't felt someone's else's hands on her body in a long time. Her breasts tingled beneath the doctor's expert hands. She kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the sensation.

"I expect that you perform self-examinations on a regular basis. I find that it's convenient to perform an examination while washing in the shower."

"Yes I do."

"And nothing unusual has presented itself?" the doctor asked as she moved to the left breast.

"Yes, nothing unusual," said Leah.

"Your breasts appear to be in very good condition." The doctor took each breast in her hands and caressed them, before gently squeezing the hard nipples.

Leah didn't remember the doctor squeezing her nipples in past examinations. Perhaps she squeezed them because they were hard, which had also never happened before.

Dr. Swanson moved her hands below Leah's breasts and poked and prodded at her midsection.

"How are your energy levels?"

"Good. I feel good," said Leah.

Ann pressed deeply into her side.

"Do you feel any pain?"

"No," said Leah.

"Good, everything appears to look good so far. We'll know more from your blood work, but everything appears to be in order. Please put your gown back on and sit back."

Leah tensed, knowing that the examination of her lower body was coming next. She leaned back and began to spread her legs. She was intensely aware of the wetness gathering between her legs. She glanced up at the large picture of an aroused vagina. She wondered how much her own vagina looked like that right now, open and exposed to the view of her doctor and her son. She tried to repress a rising sense of panic. How could she have an examination of her pussy while her son sat by her side. She thought about putting her legs up in the stirrups and felt extremely vulnerable. She simply couldn't imagine being in that vulnerable, exposed position while her son looked on. She was shocked that Dr. Swanson was going ahead with this, and she wondered if she should stop and request a private exam.

Meanwhile, the doctor moved towards her desk. Because the swivel chair was in the way of the drawer, Dr. Swanson gently directed Jack to roll the chair away from the desk, towards the front on the room. She then removed a pair of gloves from the desk drawer and moved back in front of her patient's spread legs.

whatnow221
whatnow221
1,054 Followers