It Began in the Bubble Tub Ch. 1

Story Info
The details of a couple of his public sexual encounters.
2.4k words
4.09
67.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers

Jasmine was great, one of the best things that had happened to me. We’d only met a couple of weeks before, when she’d taken the gamble that my madman dance moves were only a taster of what I could do in the sack ... I’m not one to boast, but she was right ... I know what to do, and I usually don’t disappoint.

I’d taken her swimming and we were having a very erotic experience together, although totally irresponsible and quite harmfully public. We were alone in the jacuzzi, and she was giving me a handjob! It was fantastic, and I had this big dumb smile on my face from the jet of warm water between my buttocks and Jasmine’s tender hand on my very comfortably hard cock. The naughty look in her eyes as she smiled devilishly back at me just polished off a perfect sensation for me.

Fortunately, another guy came along with his kids and sat in the jacuzzi with us, and Jas’ removed her hand from my shorts. She was doing a good job, and what with the smooth warm water and the bubbles doing their thing, and the strength of the feeling I had for her (isn’t the intensity of the lust in the first few weeks of a new, blossoming sex life just a gorgeous feeling?); I was sure to cum very soon and very satisfyingly ... and I really didn’t want to blast off in a public bubble tub, that just wouldn’t be right! But now I had to wait for my hard-on to die down before I could get up. Jas’ kissed me on the lips and got up to leave for a swim.

"See you later lover ... don’t wait here too long."

"Don't worry, hon', I'll just hang here for a little while, and I'll catch up with you. Grrrrrowl!"

I stared long and hard after her as she got up from the water and waltzed off. Damn, she could shake her ass. I leant back in the pool engulfing my whole body to my chin and just lay there smiling. In time, 'Trouble' (as she had named my 6 1/2" of fun) calmed down and I could get out of the water, and I left the guy with his splashing kids to themselves.

I made out Jasmine swimming lengths, and I went on after her and played the 'shark' game, swimming underneath her and pulling her under by her ankle. We kissed deeply underwater and I got my own back on her by tweaking her nipples and running a hand up her inner thighs and tickled her cunny through her bikini. Oh, two could play at her game, and I'd leave her turned on and hopefully blushing in public. After coming up for air, I whispered something unprintable in her ear that I would do to her in the toilets later if she couldn't wait until we made it home, or even to the car. Ha Ha HA. Its so great being young and horny and having no care in the world.

"Baby I'm going to have to go and while away about half an hour in the steam room while you cool off."

"We never did it in a steam room yet!"

"Jasmine!" I scolded. Truth be told, getting it on in a steam room was actually one of my biggest fantasies. "I'm pretty sure there's a law against that!"

"Ha Ha Ha ... OK, knock yourself out, big boy."

Sauntering my way over to the steam room, I couldn't help but smile dumbly at myself. What a gal. I wonder if we could do it in the steam room and get away with it? Ha. Fat chance of that, imagine explaining that to the judge, and, worse, my parents, after the ordeal of being arrested. Criminal record for doing it in a steam room? I guess that's classy in its own way though!!!

Turned out it was a non-issue (well, that was my first thought) because there was another guy in there anyway. I settled in and started to sweat and enjoy it. Every guy does it, not just bi's like yours truly. I checked out his lunchbox, not a bad package. You'd never catch me dead in speedo's, no way you'd ever get me doing that many sit-ups. It dawned on me, he knew I was checking out his crotch, and he moved a hand down and tweaked his gear. Oh shit, he was half-hard all of a sudden, and shifted. Fuck, what if I start to, oh fuck too late, I was getting a hard-on too. Good thing that visibility was pretty bad with the steam, this was potentially embarrassing.

"Sorry man, hope you don't mind." He spoke, breaking the ice with a sledge-hammer.

"No worries buddy, I like to adjust myself unnecessarily too. Guy's prerogative."

"Cool."

And he started to do it more obviously. Stop staring, I thought to myself. I was wearing those big baggy swimming shorts, and I had my hand inside, having a good scratch. Get soft, I mentally commanded 'Trouble'. Apt name, shit, I was practically jerking off.

"Gonna go out on a limb here, man."

Oh shit what was he about to suggest? Get soft, get soft.

"What?" I pretended I hadn't heard him.

"Gonna go out on a limb. You got a little problem, me too. Want to jerk off? No one else here man."

He slid along the plastic seating easily to me. I hadn't said yes. But more importantly I hadn't said no. Jasmine baby, where are you? This steam room was one of those 'L' shaped deals where there's about 10 feet obscured from view of the door, which was steamed up anyway. We both slid that way.

"You're cool, man." He said and reached for his crotch.

We both got our cocks out by pulling the crotch of our swimming gear to one side. I was a little bigger than he was, and despite the new girl in my life, his 6" of uncut white-snake looked very appealing. Stop it, I thought. Don't even fucking think about it. We both started to jerk off slowly. It was great, the room was so hot, the air so damp and the feeling of the sweat rolling down my body was superb. Funny, in my many strange and suspicious sexual ventures, I'd never actually just whacked off with another guy.

"Talking about limbs." I blurted out incontinently.

"Hm?"

Oh, shit, help me out here. You have to be thinking the same thing. You have to be you perverted fuck. Oh well.

"Ever let another guy suck you off?" I asked quietly.

Don't do it don't do it, she'll find out, she'll know somehow, she won't dig it don't do it don't do it ...

"Last night." He told me coolly.

Don't do it don't do it don't do it ...

I didn't make eye contact with him, I just shifted down to the next level of the 3-tier benches and took it in my hand. It really was a marvellous specimen. Yummy.

"Cool?" I asked, looking at his cock, not him.

"Cool, man."

I held his speedo's to one side with my left hand, tickling the base of his nuts with that thumb, while I slowly moved my right hand up and down his shaft, pressing my thumb on that hand into his hole. He was seeping pre-cum ever so slightly. I lifted his cock up and extended my tongue to the base, and tickled the area of sensitive skin where the scrote meets the shaft. I licked thickly and wetly up the length, still teasing his hole and his nuts with my thumbs. After licking up and down his shaft several times, I vibrated the tip of my tongue on that tiny super-g-spot at the 'v' of the head that hides under the foreskin.

He moaned with pleasure, and damn, was I enjoying myself. First cock I'd got ahold of (excluding 'Trouble' of course) in a number of months, and it was a good feeling. I teased that little 'v' for about 20 seconds before again licking thickly up over the head, and finally replaced my thumbnail with my tongue on his seeping eye. He really liked that, I could tell from his shudder. His precum tasted light and smooth, just a hint of the usual saltiness, very mild. It was lovely. In one motion I pushed my lips over his head and lightly teethed the rim, and sucked, long, slow and hard. His whole body shook and I knew I was licking on the right buttons. His cock felt just right in my mouth, a really nice size, clean and smooth. I took a couple of inches of shaft past my lips and rubbed his head against the back of my throat. MMmm.

"Oh, fuck, man, you're really good. I'm gonna shoot."

I was doing a good job, and without a doubt he was horny as hell with the situation, I knew I was. Any minute now we could get caught by a man or woman and that made it very naughty and very exciting. I bobbed up and down on his cock for maybe 2 or 3 minutes, sucking and licking, jerking off the length as I went at it. Oh, I was enjoying myself alright. Jasmine would probably wonder why I was going to fuck her harder than ever when I got her home, she'd not known me as horny as I felt right now, and I could probably never tell her. What a strange thought, thinking about lovely Jasmine at the same time as thinking give it to me big boy, feed me your lovely cock. Bizarre how the mind can work sometimes.

All of a sudden he grabbed the sides of my head and painted my tonsils white with a strong jerk of his hips. Oh, God, wow, my senses almost overloaded and I screwed my eyes shut and bit down slightly onto him as I brought him off and he let fly right in my mouth, feeding me a fantastic load of warm and tasty cum. I jerked him off harder and faster and he shifted his ass several times on the slippery seat, eventually letting about 2 or 3 more shots go, and I took it all onto my tongue and in my mouth, and swallowed an amount of it right there. Lovely, but a bit silly. I sat back up on the same level as him and spat a big gooey mass of spit and cum out onto my chest and rubbed it in to my silky chest hair.

"Better take a shower." I managed, breathing heavily.

"Not with a cock like that you're not, man!"

He was right, I was stiff as a pole. I didn't have to say a word, the guy dutifully took up my place on the lower bench and took a good lick of my head before starting to jerk me off. He didn't seem all that confident at first, kissing and licking me rather than trying to take it in. Just a little shy, maybe, and I had to coax him to take it into his mouth with a hand on his head. He didn't seem to mind, and he had a really hot mouth. It didn't take too long, I was so hot already. He sucked on me really nicely, such a warm mouth, moving back and forth, but only sucking on the head, beating me off really hard.

I groaned a warning, but it came too late if he was bothered as I filled his mouth with a long, thick jet of the good stuff. He brought me off to a very enjoyable climax that lasted nearly half a minute, and I fed him maybe two more streams of gooey lust. What surprised me was that he swallowed the lot without much problem. In fact it seemed to heat him up. Gone was the shyness he'd showed a couple of minutes previously, and he tried to coax out more when I'd finished up. Wow.

When I started to soften, he sat back up next to me. I made eye contact with the guy for the first time, and then we suddenly realised how dehydrated we were, we'd been in the steam room for over 15 minutes, and were suddenly very hot. He had exactly the same deep dark pixie eyes that Jasmine had, which was kind of freaky.

The showers were cool and merciful, and I let the waters fall into my open mouth for about a minute or so while I rubbed away the stuff in my chest.

"Want to come over later, man?"

"What?"

"You're fuckin' cool. Want to do it with my girlfriend and this other guy we do it with? You're cool, I bet with 3 guys the slut'd really get fuckin' hot!"

"Ah, no, I can't. I'd like too, but not tonight. I got this new girlfriend and she's not into that, and I'm with her tonight."

"Shame, man. 2 girls and 3 guys'd be awesome."

"Sorry buddy, she's not into that. I am, just not tonight." I didn't want anyone near my Jas'.

Just then she came into the shower, apparently looking for me.

"There you are! What have you been doing? Shit! Hi, Bo. I didn't know you were back in town."

"Oh, hey sis. Yea I got back yesterday and've just been chilling out by the pool today."

('Sis'? What the f...?)

"Duke, this is my baby brother Bo. Amazing you guys should bump into each other in here."

"Hey, Bo, whats up?" I offered my hand.

Fuck I had carnal knowledge of my girlfriend's brother. Thats got to be something fucking wrong about that.

"No way! THIS is the new guy you been raving about?" (Don't say a word you fucker don't say a word) "Cute."

"Fuck off, he's mine. And for your information he likes GIRLS. Duke, this sick little puppy plays boys as well."

"You don't say." (gulp) "Cool."

"OK, later. Nice meeting you Duke. Be good to the bitch. Hey, nice ass dude!"

"Fuck you, Bo." she scolded him good heartedly.

I looked at Jasmine naughtily as Bo left us alone in the communal poolside shower then kissed her deeply, taking her totally by surprise. (Oops, please don't taste anything on my and ask me about it ...)

"Hey there! You kids! None of that by the pool! Get out of it!" The guard busted us for petting.

If only he knew ... Ha Ha HAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers