It Begins... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, stick that beautiful tongue out my slut and let's see how well you can use it. I want you to put your hands in your lap but do not touch what is mine, understand?"

"Yes, Master," I moan.

I feel his hands on my neck, toying with my hair. I cannot help but move my head closer to his hand as he plays with my hair, teasing me with gentle tugs, moaning I look at him as I strain to get closer to him. My tongue extended, almost begging to touch his cock. I watch as one of his hands grab the base and start to stroke. I realize I am whimpering because I need to suck him, need to feel him fill my throat and mouth with his cock and eventually all his cum...Mmm fuck he tastes so good. Just thinking about it, makes me quiver with need.

If I lean any further forward, I am going to fall, I know then, that this too is on purpose and he wants to tease me. I almost scream out but refrain from doing so. Instead I stare, mesmerized as he strokes his cock. Licking my lips, aching to taste him, I bite my lower lip thinking of what he tastes like, how much I need it.

He pulls roughly on my hair making me look at him; I love to stare in his hazel eyes watching for the subtle color changes. Begging him with my big blue eyes to take my mouth, knowing he is waiting. "Please," I whisper, "Please let me taste you."

Slowly he moves his cock to my lips, barely touching them, running it cautiously over them. First, the bottom lip then the top. His eyes never leaving mine as my tongue licks the head gently circling what he is allowing me to have.

"Please Master," my breath caresses his cock as I beg for him. My tongue extended in a lick as my eyes look up to him. He slips his cock further in my mouth as I close my lips taking him in my mouth. Feeling every inch of his cock slip and slide through my lips and down my throat stretching it out to accommodate his girth. There is nothing I love more than the feel of his cock buried deep in my throat; it feels fucking amazing to look up at him like this. Slowly he slides in and out taking it deeper into me, making my throat relax more each time as I swallow him down. Further, until my nose is pressed against his stomach, I moan on his cock and he can feel the vibrations. I run my tongue back and forth along the underside of his cock flicking that spot, wanting to hear him moan. He is so controlled, as he slides all the way out to the tip, letting me breathe. I try to suck him back in and he pulls his hips back.

"Such a greedy slut, you need my cock, want to hear me moan don't you? Catch your breath; I will let you have every inch of it."

"Please..." I stretch my tongue out begging to suck him and he adjusts again. All I can do is look at it. The lust is burning in my eyes as I look up at him.

"You know you really are quite good at this. I had wondered often, I am glad you finally asked for it."

"Please," I say with desperation in my voice. "Please I want to taste you. I need to feel you cum in my mouth, swallowing you...please."

I watch helpless to do anything but wait as he adjusts his position in front of me again placing his beautiful cock in front of my mouth. Tapping my lips lightly with his cock, I open for him, licking the head as it invades my mouth sucking as he pulls back each stroke deeper than the last till he is again pushed against my nose. I contract my throat on his cock swallowing at the same time so he can feel the constriction. He pulls out fast and plunges back in half way then back out teasing my mouth. I suck him harder as he slides all of his cock in again so I am swallowing him. He starts to move faster in and out, ensuring he goes deep every other stroke, until I flick the underside of his cock with my tongue. Then he lets out a moan or growl. I am not sure which, but it sends pleasure through me to know that I got him to moan. I feel his hand tighten in my hair as he pistons in my mouth harder, deeper, each time, my body is shaking. I want to cum with him but know I am not allowed. I feel his cock thicken in my mouth, God I want to taste him. Sucking him, running my tongue along him, as he pulls out then thrusts back in. I need it, I suck him harder. He is so close, his cock so thick. I feel his hips twitch, as he shoves it in deep again. I reach my tongue out to lick his sack and it is enough to send him over the top. So fucking hot in my throat, I feel my own body contract with need, stopping myself from cuming, as I don't want to stop this feeling, swallowing, sucking, and milking ever drop from him.

Slowly he gets down in front of me and begins to undo the cuffs on my ankles and the rope around my legs. I reach down, touch the lock of hair that has fallen, moving my cuffed hands around him. He stands up and brings me with him turning and putting my ass against the table.

"I am going to fuck you right here on this table. And every day you sit at it, you are going to remember how hard I fucked you," He tells me as he lifts me up and puts my ass on the table. Spreading my thighs I am so wet and so ready for him. He lays me back on the table and puts my hands above my head. He kisses me so deep and hard I cannot wait to feel him in me. Moaning against him as I feel his hands travel down me. His mouth leaving mine in search of my nipples. Sucking them, biting them, teasing them till I am a wiggling wet mess, aching to cum.

"Please," I cry out, "Please I, oh fuck, yes, that is ooohh." My body bucks against him. I can feel him getting harder against me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I mumble, over and over, as his big hands kneed my breasts, tugging the nipples, licking, flicking them. They are so hard it hurts, so sensitive I can feel myself getting wetter, closer, and his cock slides so easy through my wet lips gently poking my clit as he works my tits over. He starts to tap them smacking the nipple, harder each time. I am thrashing about, begging to cum.

"Please, oh God please, I can't take it," begging him to stop, but not wanting him to, ever. I want him to push me harder, tease me more drive me out of my mind with desire.

His cock rubbing my clit, I try to rub my cunt against him. I feel his cock starting to smack me as he teases me. My body is clenching, shaking, so ready to erupt.

"Do you remember what a tease is? I hope, you do, as you seem to thrive under these conditions. I am going to tie you up more, tease you more and make you beg for release." he says.

"Yes, yes, whatever you want, anything, just please Master, Please fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck me," I moan.

He slams his cock deep, fast, and hard into me I feel my body tighten on him ready to release when he says one word, "Cum!"

"Fuuuuuuck," I scream as my body unleashes on his command squirting out my release as I twitch and spasm on his cock as he fucks me harder, faster, deeper. I can't stop cuming.

"Ohhh please, fuck please," I murmur, my words slurring together, screaming out my release that doesn't feel like it will end. He doesn't stop; I never want him to stop. Each deep thrust strokes my g-spot making me twitch and spasm. "Oh God again, oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't stop cuming." My twitching and squeezing of his cock brings him closer. I feel him thicken in me as he erupts. His molten cum shoots in me over and over, it triggers me to cum again, I can't stop shaking, as he fucks me through our orgasms. I feel him flex inside me and push against my spot triggering another orgasm shaking; I am begging him to stop and praying he won't at the same time. I feel him slide out of me. I let my head fall back, all the way, as it dangles off the table. Unable to move, trying to catch my breath, I smell our combined scent before he speaks and I open my mouth without thinking as he slides his cock into my mouth and I suck him clean. When I am done, he leans down and whispers in my ear, "I think you have had enough for now, let's rest, and drink some water and figure out what to do next." I mumble, as he pulls me off the table and practically has to carry me to bed. He tucks me in and wraps his arms around me. Feeling more secure than ever, I drift off thinking, nothing can top the last 24 hours.

12