It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 03

Story Info
The longest yet shortest ride home of his life.
2.7k words
4.73
77.8k
29

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 01/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavidJ
DavidJ
294 Followers

We got our money’s worth on the slopes staying until it closed and when it was time for the trip home Crystal made sure I went in the same car she did. Five of us piled into Greg’s Camry for the ride home with Greg and his girlfriend Laurie up front while Crystal, myself, and Jenna sat in the back with Crystal sitting in the middle.

The heater in Greg’s car was malfunctioning and it was cold as hell so the three us in the back wrapped ourselves up in a big quilt Greg had brought along just in case. Skiing is pretty intense on the body and mind so the second we hit the road we all passed out. When I awoke it was night time and we were pulling into a restaurant. Crystal had her head on my shoulder and was out like a light.

All twelve of us went inside and in order to seat us faster we had to split our group into two tables of six. We sat in a six seat booth with Crystal by the window while I sat in the middle next to her.

We ate and when the waitress brought our change back everyone got up to leave but when I tried to slide my way out of the booth Crystal grabbed my arm stopping me. Only she and I were left in the booth.

“Sean” she said as I looked at her wearing her thick and soft white turtleneck sweater that hugged her ample breasts and highlighted her soft brown skin and black hair.

“Thank you for reaching out” she said “And I heard you. I did. I promise.”

“I never knew or appreciated” I replied regretfully “the things you were struggling with inside and why they made you do the things you did.”

“But I do now” I said softly “and I understand and feel like shit that my reactions only made matters worse and hurt you.”

“And for that” I added “From the bottom of my heart, girl, I apologize.”

“No, Sean” she said softly as she shook her head while looking down shamefully “I’m the one who should be apologizing.”

“It was bad enough being what it was” she lamented to me “But doing it to you, after how solid you have always been for me, is the shit I can’t live with.”

“I’m so, so sorry, Sean” she said softly.

“Don’t sweat it, girl” I said reassuringly “There is enough shame and regret to go around for both of us” I said grinning causing her to grin back at me as well.

“We ok, boy?” Crystal asked softly

“We’re good, girl” I replied grinning

Crystal smiled and we slid out of the booth. We were making our way to the front of the restaurant when I then turned to her and asked the million dollar question

“Are you sorry enough to try again?” I asked as we walked slowly together side by side.

Crystal smiled sweetly at me nodding her head “yes” seconds before she made her stance perfectly clear

“Tonight, Sean” She said seductively “I want to try again tonight.”

“My place then” I said feeling a surge running to my cock “when we get back.”

“Yeah” Crystal said grinning happily “I’m down with that.”

_______________________________________


We all piled back into Greg’s car for the remainder of the trip home keeping the same seating arrangements while those of us in the back threw the quilt over us as soon as we could. The trunk was packed with our bibs, boots, and boards so in the backseat we had our day bags on the floor causing all of our feet to be raised. This made the quilt rest on our knees as opposed to our laps and gave us plenty of seclusion under the quilt.

We hadn’t even gotten out of the parking lot when I felt Crystal grab my hand and interlock our fingers underneath the shield of the quilt. We had over an hour left to go and for the first half hour or so we all talked while Crystal and I caressed each others hands steadily increasing the already unbelievable anticipation of what was to come later.

After a while, however, everybody quieted down and the chat drizzled out to nothing causing Jenna to fall asleep again while Greg’s girlfriend settled forward into her seat. Only the mid volume of the pop tunes playing on the radio thwarted the monotonous hum of our vehicle making its way down the road. It was almost pitch black in the car with the soft blue lights from the dashboard giving a faint glow turning everyone inside into dark silhouettes.

Our making up and subsequent hand caressing had me in the same state I was in sitting on Crystal's couch weeks earlier. I was burning for her and selfishly, I didn’t want to wait. I wasn’t sure if she would go for it so I just plowed ahead and did it.

I unlocked my fingers from Crystal’s and slid my hand onto her inner thigh.

At first Crystal kept her hand on mine like a chaperone. I could make out her head looking around as she examined everyone in the car and assessed the risk. The logical and conservative Masters student emerged first when Crystal then hooked her thumb underneath my palm stopping my ascent cold. I didn’t give up so easily, however, and I began stroking what thigh I already had in my possession.

I could tell after a while that my strokes were making a difference. Crystal shifted her legs several times until the horny twenty six year old ebony female in her took over. I then felt Crystal’s thumb slide out from under my palm granting me access to her freedom trail.

She offered token resistance holding my wrist in a vain attempt to keep me away but as my hand began moving up her thigh it melted away. Her white flag then went up when I felt her opening her legs up wider. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting black cotton sweatpants and long johns underneath and the closer I got to her pussy the more I felt her heat emanating from her.

My hand slid softly onto her mound and I began stroking her covered pussy. Crystal shuddered and grabbed my wrist using it as her clandestine outlet to channel her excitement to me by squeezing and digging her nails into me. She was now obviously down for the cause but as I immediately found out, she had her own agenda as well.

Crystal’s free hand went straight to my crotch and she began stroking my aching cock through the cotton Nike sweats she herself had given me two years earlier. I probably would have been content to restrict our playing to covered petting but the second I felt her hand gliding over my cock my whole outlook changed. I wanted to touch my first ebony pussy right then and there.

I stopped stroking her and maneuvered my hand up underneath her white sweater and then back down as my fingers began digging into the elastic waistbands of both her sweats and long johns. Given the angle of my hand and the firm elasticity of her waistbands, however, I wasn’t making the progress I had hoped. I felt Crystal’s hand leave my wrist and almost instantaneously I felt the pressure of her waistbands disappear off the back of my hand.

She had taken her hand off my wrist and hooked her thumb under her garments and was pulling out on them practically giving me a straight path to her pussy.

I couldn’t believe Crystal was going to help, let alone let me, feel her pussy in car loaded with our friends.

I started gliding my hand down expecting to be guided by her pubic hairs but instead all I felt was smooth skin and small stubbles. Her pussy was shaved and that realization made me want to throw off the quilt that provided us with cover and just dive head first into her bald treasure. I had been with one girl before whose pussy was shaved but now I get a shaved ebony pussy too? Bottom line: There is a God and he loves me.

I figured one good gesture required another so I pulled my sweats out and down releasing my imprisoned cock. Almost simultaneously my middle finger slid over the hood of Crystal’s clit while she latched her fingers around my cock. Both our bodies jerked and then shifted from the sudden impact of our touches.

Just then our car merged off the interstate onto the short two lane highway that would take us to the interchange. That meant we were twenty minutes away from home.

I pushed my hand down deeper parting Crystal’s slit and rejoiced in finding the hottest and wettest pussy I ever felt. Her warm juices oozed out of her as my fingers gently sliced into her hot slit scooping and spreading her wetness all over her swollen lips and mound.

We could tell from our silhouettes that we had our faces turned slightly towards each others while the danger of her, a black woman, and I, a white man, secretly fondling each other in public made the intensity indescribable. I could feel Crystal’s lower body quivering from my touch while I flexed my legs over and over trying to deflect the surges of pleasure that her brown hand was generating on my cock.

Slowly the whole interior of the car began to illuminate as the headlights of an oncoming car approached and as it passed the whole back seat lit up for a split second revealing to me Crystal’s burning eyes flush with passion.

Another car passed, and then another, giving us both snapshots of our escalating conditions as Crystal’s juicy pussy continued leaking all over my hand while my eyes revealed to her the impact of her strokes.

Then suddenly our private world was put on hold by the real one.

“Slow down Greg” Laurie said breaking the silence from the front seat “Didn’t you see the construction signs?” she asked him irritatingly.

Crystal panicked letting go of my cock but I didn’t move my hand at all. I was sure that it was only a matter of seconds until that unwanted interruption caused my hand to get removed from her pussy by force.

I was wrong, however, because my black girl had heart.

Crystal pulled her hand out of the quilt and covered her mouth while she coughed and then reinserted her hand back under the quilt and back on my cock.

Silence settled back in and the second she started stroking me again I realized her coughs were fake because I could feel her warm saliva lubricating my shaft. She picked up the intensity of her strokes causing me to slip my middle finger deep inside her as we both tried to remain still despite the crescendo that was building between us.

Another car passed giving me another snapshot of Crystal but this time she was helpless, her eyes begging me, and her thick lips pouting for release.

I could feel perspiration breaking out in my legs, crotch, and ass. My balls were in flames and I clenched my ass tightly trying to keep the lid on the explosion I knew was coming. I felt Crystal’s assault on my cock escalate as my fingers worked over her molten ebony pussy causing her head to rock up and down as she too prolonged the inevitable.

It was almost like a duel to see who could hold out longer. My body and mind clashed each time her hand engulfed the head of my cock as my mind rejected the logistical nightmare of cumming while my body readily endorsed Crystal’s position of making me spray everywhere.

My mind had an ally and savior, however, in the state of Colorado. Just as I was about to surrender the car jerked violently as we drove over a bump followed by the unmistakable bumping and shaking that comes with a road that has been ripped up and not repaved yet. The turbulence broke the rhythm of Crystal’s strokes giving me a blessed reprieve but my sweet black woman wasn’t so lucky.

I clamped my hand even firmer against her mound pushing another finger into her black pussy causing her to retract her stomach in a pleasure filled response. I pulled back into her violently, practically pinning the ball of my hand into her aching clit. I then just held on and let the constant vibrations and volatile bouncing from the rocky road jackhammer her entire pussy inside and out.

Crystal released her waistbands causing them to snap against the back of my wrist as she latched on to my forearm. I knew she was close and my eyes begged for confirmation but all I could still see was her silhouette. She began painfully digging her fingernails into my arm as the frenzy of the bumpy ride, the thrill of being caught, and the pleasure from my white fingers manhandling her ebony pussy smashed her boundaries of control.

I could feel my fingers shaking inside her juicy slit and my palm massaging her throbbing clit over and over as the car vibrated and jerked until Crystal’s hand practically slammed on top of mine. She lifted her ass slightly off the seat and I felt her pussy clamp down on my digits as she began climaxing. Her stomach and leg muscles contracting in unison as she started pushing hot cum out of her tight ebony body.

My fingers before could feel the heat of her flesh and the contact between them but when Crystal came, my fingers felt only warm liquid saturation as her juices poured out of her and all over me.

I looked around cautiously and nobody was the wiser so I said fuck it and kept going. Except now instead of just locking in and letting the bumpy ride do the work, I started putting in work too.

I began stabbing my fingers in and out of her leaking pussy while the ball of my hand grinded up and down over her pounding clit. I reveled in having total control over her as my hand punished her pussy while the road continued doing its dirty work.

Crystal lost it. Her ass rose off the seat again this time higher and I frantically pushed back against her in a vain attempt to keep her ass down closer to the seat.

Just then another car passed giving me another brief snapshot to cherish, this time freezing in my mind the vision of Crystal helplessly riding out another wave. Her neck veins bulged popping her mouth wide open as her brown face contorted to her silent scream. Her cum literally dripping off my fingers into her long johns.

Crystal rode out that wave but the intensity of her orgasms and the silence discipline she executed flawlessly during them finally took their toll. The resulting lack of oxygen caused her to inhale urgently and, to our despair, loudly as well.

“AAAHHHHHHHHH” she gasped as I recoiled in horror yanking my hands out of her sweats.

I was almost afraid to open my eyes because I thought we were busted for sure. But my slick black girl then represented with cool precision whipping her hands out from underneath the quilt and quickly covering her mouth

“CHOO!!” She belted out feigning a sneeze seconds before interior lights came on waking Jenna up as Laurie whipped around as well

“Bless you” Laurie said before asking “Are you ok? You look wiped out.”

“I’m fine, thank you” Crystal answered back in a scratchy voice “Just a little chilly” she said while openly shaking as real post orgasm chills ran through her body.

Laurie turned back around and started in on Greg for not fixing the heater and by the time they turned the light off I was already quietly laughing my ass off in the corner. By now we had hit the interchange where the lighting was much better and we could all see each other. Crystal elbowed me to stop laughing but then she smiled and started giggling too as we basked in the relief of not getting caught. Then she put her hands back under the quilt and held my hand again.

Her hands were still shaking and trembling.

TO BE CONTINUED

DavidJ
DavidJ
294 Followers