It Doesn't Always Work

Story Info
Author's attempts at getting inside a girl's knickers.
1k words
3.2
23.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers

I wonder where she is now. A true story.

(Copyright 2001. All rights reserved).

For Pam.

* * * * *

I met her at an Army base just outside Winchester in Hants. I'd gone there to visit a friend from my Army training days called Bob and we had been drinking in the NAFFI on the Saturday night when in she came with some friends. I was twenty-two and she had just turned nineteen.

Bob introduced us and joked that he had been trying to get off with her for weeks. We sat on the stools at the bar and chatted. Part way through the night I felt her hand brush mine. I let my hand dangle by my side and she did the same and our fingers touched. Then they seemed to wrap themselves around each other's and we were holding hands.

The comments that caused when we both plucked up the courage to lift our hands into full view.

I'm afraid we sort of ignored everybody else for the rest of the evening. I'm not usually very good at talking to girls but that night it was easy.

The bar was closing and we went into a closed bar, not in use that evening and I sat in a chair and she sat on my lap. I kissed her, or perhaps she kissed me. Of course, after our second kiss I went for her tits but she caught my wrist and held my hand upon her lap. We kissed some more and I slowly worked my fingers from her grasp and started to run my hand up the inside of her thighs. Again she took my hand away with a single "No."

I walked her back to the entrance to the girl's block and we kissed some more. Then she had to be in for bed check.

The next morning after a night spent sleeping on the floor of Bob's room we met at breakfast and agreed to go for a walk together. We walked along the old disused railway track until we came to a secluded area on the side of one of the banked sides.

She didn't take a lot of persuading to lie down with me. Again I went for her tits after our first few kisses but she said no. I felt her ass cheeks as she lay on top of me and again she said no.

Then she told me she was on her period. Wonderful, I thought. Here I was with ten days to go before I left on a posting to Germany and I'd met the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and she was on her period. Life could be cruel.

I understood. It was my cock that didn't. I knew she could feel it pressing into her. She smiled.

A lady on a horse came by and looked down over the low bushes onto us. I was glad then that I hadn't tried to talk her into giving me a wank. We talked to this woman for a good fifteen minutes. Us lying on the ground and she a good ten feet above us on the horses back.

At last she left but the moment and my hard on had gone.

We walked back to the camp hand in hand, stopping for a kiss now and then. After lunch we had some beer in the bar and I spent the afternoon with her polishing her parade shoes. That evening and the next two we met at breakfast and in the evenings when she had finished for the day. I was still sleeping on the floor of Bob's room at night and on his bed during the day when he was at work.

The Wednesday night seemed to be going the way of all the previous ones until we were walking back to her block after the bar had closed. We stood out of sight in the entrance to the kitchens and restaurant and we kissed. I let my hands run down her back and cupped her ass cheeks. I expected her usual "No" and her hands on mine pulling them away but she did nothing. Nothing, except grind her pubic bone against my cock.

I lifted the hem of her dress and put both of my hands inside her knickers. She sighed and laid her head upon my chest. I ran one finger between the cheeks of her ass, past her anus without touching it and onto the lips of her pussy. How hot and wet she felt. I pushed my finger inside her and she gave a little grunt.

I asked her why she hadn't told me earlier but she just kissed me and shook her head with a smile on her lips.

I tried to get her to lie down but she wouldn't where we were. I managed to get her knickers off her and I put them in my trousers pocket then I tried to get my cock inside her as we stood facing each other. That wasn't very successful. Everytime it started to go in she'd want me to stop, saying it was hurting her. I tried lifting one of her legs up but that didn't work either. Again she refused to lie down.

I took her by the hand and we went into the College complex which I had attended a few years before hoping to find somewhere she'd lie down. We tried it standing up again by the flagpole with out any luck and finally against a shelter by the classrooms.

It was getting close to her time to be back in so we walked back to her block with me reassuring her that it wasn't her fault. Back at the entrance to the kitchen she agreed that perhaps she could lie down there.

I knelt between her legs and pulled down my underpants and trousers. My cock had gone soft. It had been rock hard for an hour and now, when the moment had finally arrived it wouldn't work. I worked my hand up and down it but there was no response.

She looked at her watch. She had to go. We helped each other stand and I gave her back her knickers.

Would she want to see me again after that?

PAUL C
PAUL C
70 Followers