IT: Erotic Awakenings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ibdeep1
ibdeep1
3 Followers

Amber's bedroom was just her tastes. Glad that she had spent the money on a designer and gladder still that she had found one who listened to her, she felt - and "felt" was truly the word for it – the room to be starkly warm – no frills or flowers, yet feminine, sensuous and inviting. She turned down the comforter, exposing the brushed flannel sheets. Arranging the towel in the center of the bed, its texture being a delightful contrast to the sheet, she set her camisole and tap pants on the edge. Quietly, Amber sat on the bed, rubbing lotion on her arms and legs, paying special attention to her elbows and knees. The feel of the lotion on her skin as she caressed her thighs made her certain that sleep would not come tonight until she attended to ....the need she felt. The lotion on her belly, the arousal she felt as she took care of her nipples – well, it was more than a need now – it was a necessity... and a delicious one at that. She was already wet and she had not touched a single pubic hair. "I'll forget the tap pants for now..." she thought to herself with a smile. Slipping the white cotton camisole over her shoulders, the hem hung on her distended nipples. She liked that.... Adjusting the fabric, it fell lightly to her softly rounded belly.

Putting the lotion on the nightstand, she ran extended fingers through her lush delta of brunette hair. It excited her to tease herself, to tug lightly at the hair on her mound. She loved the way she looked with her natural bushiness. It was exciting to part it and see her large lips. Tonight those lips glistened....

Amber removed a hand mirror from her nightstand. As she lay back against the bolster, she positioned the mirror between her legs, admiring her sex. The labia shone with her arousal. The shining pink pearl of her clit peaked from its hood. Amber liked her large clit, a result of the "vitamins" her swim coach had given her in a failed effort to get her on the national team. When she discovered that he had given her steroids without her knowledge, she quit swimming altogether, hurt angry and abused. Her parents had wanted to sue him, but she told them she had no side effects. Because she shaved everything when she prepared for a meet, she'd been able to get away with that little lie.

The increased hair growth – it had become almost a pelt – quickly returned to something akin to normal when the steroids stopped, but her clit stayed enlarged, about twice its previous size. Her sex drive had increased while in training; interestingly, it did not decline when she quit. "The lying bastard had no idea what he did to us" she mused, licking a finger and lightly circling her pearl. She'd read up on the studies of women who had taken steroids and realized she had been lucky. Most had more irreversible damage than she did. All had noted the increased sex drive, though. All in all, it was not the worst thing that could happen when one screws with Mother Nature. Her anger had subsided as she grew older. He was not the only man who ever lied to her, just the first to really abuse her trust. That was one of the reasons she enjoyed her singleness so much. And yet... what was it about men...

The French manicured nails accented the deepening pink of her swelling lips as Amber contemplated the things she truly loved about men. The smell of a man – not perfumed with cologne, just clean with soap and water – mmmm, she loved the way men smelled. She liked the way they smelled when dressed for work; something about the clean lines of a white shirt freshly starched, a tie knotted crisply and a dark wool suit just smelled...rich. Watching herself in her hand mirror, she quickened her circling of her clit, dipping a finger between her lips for more lubrication...mmmm....Men also smelled great in the wilderness...must be the flannel, the woods, the earth.....

Amber cupped the whole of her sex in her hand. Most men did not know how good it felt to a woman to be held this way, she thought. Probing, thrusting and rubbing weren't always so necessary. The moist warmth in her palm and fingers felt so good it almost had a flavor to it. Reaching over for her milk, she began to slowly rotate two fingers over her clit. Mmmmm...no toys tonight.....her fingers were more than adequate. As she picked up the pace, images of Don began to filter in....Don in his suit, sitting behind his desk...Don in the evening, tie askew, sleeves rolled up, Don's hard cock bobbing in front of her ....Taking a sip of her milk, Amber rolled the sweet taste over her tongue as she thrust two fingers inside her, a soft "unghhhh" escaping her. Her wetness, glistening in the mirror looked so inviting in the mirror, her fingers disappeared so easily....

Tonight, she bunched her little finger with the ring and middle fingers and immediately felt the difference the width made....Ummmm.....it was so good to find a cock that had breadth, she thought. Thicker was better, more filling. Tipping the glass to her lips, the sweetness touched the tip of her tongue as her fingers reached their depth. "Ngghhuhhh", she moaned as her body jerked, spilling a bit of her milk down her top. A few drops rolled over her belly and decorated her pubic hair while a couple fell on the mirror. She was getting close, her index finger flicking her extended clit as the three plunged deeply into the slick pinkness....

Amber swallowed the last of her milk and set the clouded goblet on the night stand. Withdrawing her fingers, she lifted them for examination. The deeply musky aroma and tart taste which filled her senses only heightened her excitement. She formed a cone with her fingers and thumb and began to work it into her. The pressure was different, tightly pleasurable...mmmm ...so full. Her other hand found her clit and began a feverish massage, wanting to finish now...hard....wet...no toys...no lotions...just her lovely, hairy, natural self in the mirror, the contrasts of her white fingers, her deep brown hair and the dark pink of her pussy a visual treat for her as she felt the contractions begin. Plunging one hand to the knuckles while her other rhythmically rubbed her swollen clit, Amber gave a throaty gasp as her ass lifted up. She felt the warmth of her ejaculation coat her fingers, plunging deeply again as her clit, hypersensitive, triggered the muscles of her inner thighs, squeezing hard...feeling it drip down to her still-contracting ass. Holding her eyes closed for a few seconds, she wondered how Don came....deeply, holding himself in her as his cock flexed and squirted, or did he stroke himself in and out as she felt his semen lubricate her already drenched walls...

Opening her eyes, she took in the glorious mess she had made...and decided she needed to do it again... and again before drifting off to sleep in an almost smiling slumber.

The next morning found Amber awake at precisely two minutes before her alarm went off. She felt nicely, drowsily ready for a shower. "Wonderful" would usually follow a night in which she came three times, but with no cock involved, she'd settle for the warm relaxation she felt after she pleasured herself.

Amber decided to do a bit of shopping that day. After all, she DID make very good money, she was usually frugal, and she loved lingerie.... Calling in, she asked Don if she could have the morning off for a few "personal matters". Knowing that most men would never question a woman for fear of hearing about cramps or a doctor's appointment, the mere thought of which brought a bright blush to their face and a grumbled "Sure-not-a- problem-I'll-see-you-when-you-get-in" to their lips, she smiled when Don said "Sure...you OK?" "I am quite fine – I will see you after lunch", Amber said.

As she headed downtown to a specialty lingerie store, Amber felt a bit......illicit. Although it was not her idea originally, Amber began to warm to the idea. She felt a familiar...twinge as she walked down the sidewalk, thinking of what she was doing. Acting out her own fantasies had never been a real consideration – I mean, they called them "fantasies" for a reason, didn't they? But his fantasies – why did they seem so compelling? Why was she doing this? She smiled with a quiver ..."Because he wants me to....."

An attractive young saleswoman greeted her pleasantly when she walked through the door. The first thing Amber noticed was olfactory; the shop smelled different.....not perfumed......cleanly earthy..... fresh laundry hanging in her yard. It was so simply...elegant and she felt herself react. Amber suddenly felt underdressed in her Victoria's Secret panties and bra. The lingerie in this store were not so much undergarments as they were sensory artifacts, designed for visual appeal, tactile consumption and sensual delight. She felt her nipples harden as she caressed the camisoles and tap pants, the bras and panties. The silks she touched were to die for.....

A light clearing of the throat and the warm smile from her saleswoman brought her back.

"Welcome – I -I- I'm Sara", she said with a bit of hesitancy. "Is this your first time to join us?" "Ummmm, yes", was Amber's simple reply, belying her consideration of what the correct response should be. "Thanks for coming into our store this morning. I hope I can be of assistance." An idle thought from left field came to Amber..."I hope so, too."

"Have you been measured recently?" Sara inquired. Instead of feeling embarrassed, Amber felt.....well, she did not want the woman to know just being in the store had sexually aroused her, yet she felt curiously unselfconscious. Was it last night's multiply satisifying masturbation? "Ummmm,....no...not recently." "I need to get rid of the 'umm's'" Amber thought.

"Well, that's a good place to start. Please step back to the private rooms and get comfortable. Can I get you a glass of champagne, by the way? Or is it too early?" Amber smiled to herself. "Not at the mall anymore", she thought........gratefully.

Stepping into a changing room, Amber began to think back on just how she found herself here. Removing her blouse, she told herself that this was for Don.....Her brown nipples were turgid against the cotton lining of her bra. Unzipping the side zipper on her gray flannel skirt, she just knew the cubicle smelled of her sex......and what she wanted. "This is just a game", she lied to herself.

Sara knocked lightly on the door frame. "We're out of the champagne. I know it is crazy, but is a cabernet OK?"

"Sure", Amber laughed. Wine at 11:00 a.m. This would be a different day. She cracked the door a bit and put her hand out for the proffered wine. Pause

Sara laughed lightly......"I'll have to go get it. We are alone back here. Just relax." Handing Amber a light robe which accented her near-nakedness rather than covering it, Sara went to pour the wine. Upon her return, Sara commented on her lovely skin. "Your skin is like alabaster, it is so smooth", as she handed Amber the well-filled claret goblet.

The use of the word "alabaster" signaled Amber that her sales assistant either had a good education or read too many romance novels. Amber smiled, "Thanks, I guess this ridiculously expensive skin regimen does produce results. And please, call me Amber" Amber really wanted to tell her that she liked the feel of her own skin.

"Anything in particular you are looking for today, Amber?" Sara asked.

"Well, I decided to treat myself to European lingerie.......so....how about a bit of everything?" Sara's soft smile said it all...."What a delight for me...it's been a slow week"

"Let's start with some bras. I am going to take some measurements"

Sara's fingers fairly danced over her as she took the silk tape measure all over her chest

Amber's nipples were absolutely erect and she could not contain the flush on her upper chest. "Let me help you remove that". Amber merely nodded as she sipped the deep garnet-colored wine and smiled.

Sara's touch was faster than any high school senior's. Amber's large, full breasts spilled from their confinement in her oh-so-sensible bra. As Sara's lightly turned wrist and long, slender fingers ("why am I noticing everything about her so much?" Amber mused) laid Amber's bra on the bench, Amber realized she felt more than naked in Sara's presence. Setting the wine goblet on a small table, Amber unconsciously cupped her breasts where the underwires had been.

"Ohhhh, I am sorry, I didn't know you were breastfeeding", said a surprised Sara. In Amber's surrender to the moment, she had completely forgotten that she had not taken time to express that morning . Two pearls of milk leaked from each swollen nipple. A great flush rose on her cheeks.....almost as fast as it did on Sara's. "Well, I am really not nursing; I just never stopped lactating...." Amber offered.

"Really?", Sara replied. "Well, you have a lovely gift." Lovely gift? Amber had never heard it put so.....sweetly. Sara lifted Amber's breasts lightly - "So very full for a woman over 30...and firm". As quickly as she had held them, Sara released Amber's excited breasts. Amber realized her breasts felt......alone. "We'll be needing panties, won't we?" Sara kneeled before Amber, measuring her hips and, Amber knew, smelling her arousal... Amber was strangely happy.....

"What cut do you like on your panties," Sara inquired. "It doesn't make any difference, this bush just spills out" Amber said with a laugh. Wine this early is getting right to me, Amber thought. "Natural is lovely", Sara replied. Amber realized Sara's nose was just inches from her sex, only a thin swatch of satin kept her from being totally exposed. Amber suddenly felt she was soaking ... was it last night's reveries?...pearls of milk at her nipples and moist warm panties.....

"Where is the washroom?, Amber asked suddenly. Following Sara's direction, Amber found herself in a small but lovely ladies room. She locked the door quickly. One hand found its way into her panties - she was drenched. Parting her robe quickly, the other began to lift and roll one of her breasts. She could feel the velvet thickness of her milk coming down.

Amber was enjoying the sensual abandon she was feeling. But what if Sara came back here?, she considered as she teased her thick labia, her index finger finding its way between her slickened lips. Wellllll.... Sitting at the vanity, Amber could watch herself....God, her breasts DID look wonderful...As the light cotton fell to either side, she was fully exposed. Sliding the chair back, Amber glanced at the fingers lightly stroking her sex... She needed release...now...even though it had only been a few hours earlier, Don had gotten in her head....She lifted her hips and her panties fell around one ankle...

She could see her wetness glistening the mirror....with a soft and knowing smile, she began to masturbate, purposefully.

Amber thought of her boss.....how he would like to see her...his cock hard as he stroked his full length...she felt a contraction as she thought of his cock, balls hanging low over the edge of the chair....Then the image of Sara intruded....her slim, blond figure, that ass... would she like to see this, too?

The thought of an audience increased her excitement......

Withdrawing her fingers from her mound, She ran one of her slick fingers over her lower lip. She loved the smell of sex......Watching herself in the mirror, she lifted one of her breasts, her tongue traced the edge of her aureola, flicking outward, her tonguetip grazed her nipple. Latching on, she sucked greedily, wanting to taste the sweet warmth of her milk. The hand massaging her breast was sticky with her milk. Amber felt her body begin to glow - she was getting close....and then

"How can I help you come.....?", the light-yet-throaty voice said. Sara had silently opened the door as she had suckled herself. Sara looked at her thighs, spread and relaxed with a hungry look on her young features, intensely...innocent? Amber looked Sara in the eyes as her fingers disappeared into her sex again...Sara looked so lovely in the mirror...Silently, Amber motioned for Sara to disrobe. Instead of the rush she expected, Sara undressed slowly, never taking her eyes off of Amber...her fingers, her breasts. Sara's tongue danced across her lips as she stepped out of her skirt, her long blouse coming below her hips. She turned away from Amber, admiring both of them in the mirrors. As Sara raised her blouse over her ass, Amber was struck by the perfect symmetry of Sara's well-exercised derrierre.

"You are lovely, Sara", Amber said softly. Her mouth lifting slightly on one side in acknowledgement, Sara continued to unbutton her blouse as Amber masturbated without any self-consciousness. Parting the pinpoint cotton folds, Sara revealed two firm breasts, encased in a whim of silk some might call a bra, but what Amber called....icing. The transparent cups revealed a surprisingly full bosom...Amber loved that word....capped with pink nipples, nipples which were hard. Only when Amber looked down did she gasp. Sara had a mass of golden blond pubic hair, spilling out of a wispy thong matching Sara's bra. Unclasping her bra easily, there was little downward drift when Sara discarded it – her nipples pointed directly at Amber's eyes. When Sara hesitated to remove her panties, slipping a finger inside the waistband instead, Amber gently nodded that she should remove them as well. Never removing her eyes from Amber's body, Sara complied with her wishes. The lusciously thick golden fur accented her narrow hips and her softly rounded-yet-flat belly.

"M-m-may I?" Sara asked, focusing on Amber's heavy breasts. "Certainly" was Amber's reply, thinking Sara wanted to touch her breasts again. She never stopped stroking her now-drenched pussy which was now wet enough to make a slight noise as her fingers played with her erect clit. Amber was shocked, however, when Sara knelt next to her and began sucking on her stiff brown nipple. "Mmmmm" was Sara's wordless response when Amber's milk first touched her lips. Amber felt an electric jolt down to her core when she felt the first tension of Sara's suckling. Then she softly held Sara's head as she nursed and her own fingers quietly took her over the top. The stimulation of Sara's mouth, her sheer young visual beauty let Amber relax through her contractions, feeling her warm ejaculation once again. Looking down, she saw Sara's fingers working feverishly, then a quick gasp as Sara's sucking became hard and rhythmic with the tempo of her own orgasm.

They were there in front of the mirrors, both quietly catching their breath, and liking what they saw.....Sara savoring Amber's lovely, heavy breasts, her contented smile, her lush brunette wetness .... Amber drinking in the sight of Sara's hard nipples, the combined aromas of their wet, warm lower lips... Some part of Amber wanted to feel ...guilty?...but she could not muster it in the face of the satisfaction she felt, the surprising immodesty as she sat naked to this stranger's hungry gaze....

"I sooooo apologize" quaked Sara, "but yours are the first milky breasts I have ever seen or felt..."

"Or tasted?" added Amber. "Yesssss...how did you know?" said Sara. "And when you were so aroused when I measured your hips..."

"Was I that bad?" grinned Amber. "Yes...I mean, no....I mean...I could tell...and then you disappeared....and"

"Shhhhh – no apologies", Amber spoke quickly. "This was a first for me as well – I have never been with a woman before."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ibdeep1
ibdeep1
3 Followers
12