It Happened in Rural India Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
man_india
man_india
125 Followers

After a while Ramdev gathered himself, he wanted to know what this woman was truly like while his prick sliced her pussy. He grabbed Chandrakali and made her stand in front of him sideways. "Whack!" There was a resounding noise as his hand came heavily on her buttocks.

Chandrakali was taken aback. She opened her mouth to scream. "Not a word from you bitch. Any noise and a wooden paddle will replace my hand." One look at Ramdev's eyes was enough to silence Chandrakali.

One after the other the slaps rained on her buttocks. Ramdev went on with this till his hands grew tired. Chandrakali had born all this till tears streamed down her eyes, but not a word had escaped from her lips. He turned her around to see the result of his slaps. Her buttocks had become deep red and he knew that they would be stinging.

Ramdev rubbed his palms over her buttocks as if to soothe the pain. He felt Chandrakali moving her buttocks in rhythm with his hand, "You are a good bitch. I like you woman." Ramdev was happy with her.

Soon, Ramdev's hands stole to her pussy. Chandrakali's pussy juice had flown freely. Even the beating, though painful, had excited her tremendously. He saw that she was wet and ready to take in his prick.

Ramdev made Chandrakali lie face down on the bed. Then reaching over her he grabbed each of her wrists by his hands and insert his prick into her pussy. The first insertion was slow because there were no hands to guide him.

Chandrakali felt as if her cunt had been filled up completely. His prick was a monster, but the rush of pleasure that she felt when it entered overtook her in such a manner she was at a loss for words.

Once lodged inside her cunt Ramdev pulled his prick out almost as if he would withdraw it from her cunt. Chandrakali was alarmed and started wriggling her bottom as if she did not want to let go of his prick. The next thrust took her by surprise; it was hard, merciless and banged hard against her womb.

After that, thrust followed after thrust, long and hard and relentless. Chandrakali had her body pinned down, no scope for any movement, no choice except to remain in the stance Ramdev had allowed her and take the pleasure from that monster of a prick.

Chandrakali lost count of her orgasms. Electric sparks were going through her body, no words, and no sounds except a grunt from her mouth and the slap of her buttocks as his pelvis ground into her to acknowledge each thrust of his prick as it pounded into her.

A while later Chandrakali was reduced to a mass of flesh, her body tired from the numerous orgasms that it had experienced. Her legs were reduced to jelly and her body screamed for mercy from the excess of pleasure.

On the other hand Ramdev showed no signs of coming. Finally, he realized that her body could not take anymore. He relented and pulled out from her and released her wrists and rolled off her.

Ramdev was breathing heavily, his prick still hard. He looked at Chandrakali, she was lying motionless, head down as if she had no strength to get up.

Several minutes later, Chandrakali finally got up to sit. "Get dressed and send Shanta to finish what has remained unfinished." Ramdev ordered.

Chandrakali nodded her head and after getting dressed walked towards the servant quarters to get Shanta.

man_india
man_india
125 Followers
12