It Happened on the Internet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pebring
pebring
10 Followers

Did not take to long but I got a email back "All I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God you are gorgeous - I don't care if you don't want me to focus on the physical! You are a hottie! Damn, that is going to be mine one day and I am never ever giving it back"

Like I said, he got the first look at my face. I have sent cock shots, cum shots, ass shots body shots but never had a face attached. I felt I trusted this guy enough and that I did love him and I wanted him to know and see me, now he has and it sure sounded like he liked what he saw. I also wrote him and told him that I missed him and how I can not wait to meet him in person and so on and then I signed it, Pete V. (V is the initial of his last name)

"Dear Paul V,

God that looks good to write. I have started counting down the days to October on my computer just waiting and waiting to be with you in Baltimore. I am SO HAPPY that we will finally meet. I just want to hold you and kiss you - feel every part of you close next to me. I want to lie in bed and laugh and cuddle and have wild sex that will uninhibited and exciting. I still want to eat your ass - now more than ever. Actually, to be honest, I want to do that so bad I fantasize about it at night. I want to lick your balls and slowly move down to your crack, spreading your legs wide so I can put my tongue in your hole and lick your butt. I want to have your uncut prick fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk the next day. I want so much. I need so much and all my wants and needs include you. You are my guy and I love you, Paul V! "

So there is heat building up once again and I tuned it down not to get him cock driven and loose the man that I love. Emails of what I am doing, I am moving downstairs, the kids, the vacation they are on, the work around the house I am doing, just talking about stuff and then he said in email.

"Good morning! I am out of the office most most of the day today - in CHicago for some meetings - and I plan to leave for Wisconsin later on. Hope to email or speak with you today - or it will have to wait until later!! I love you! "

I loved it when he says he loves me but it also frightens me. Monday comes around and I was sending emails to him of just stuff, and well yes I sent a picture of my ass...

"Hi my love, First let me say that your butt pic did not come over - and I had such a hard on waiting to see what it looked like. Secondly, you have been VERY Busy this weekend. What an absolutely beautiful job you have done. You are sensitive AND talented! I want to take some closer looks at the pictures you sent over and then I'll give you my thoughts. It was a nice weekend for me. It rained though - in fact it is storming out right now - flooding all over Chicago. but, being the dedicated individual I am, I am here at work - just got in - about an hour later than I usually do. I missed not speaking with you this weekend. I hope you missed me - although 15 emails from you to me looks like you did miss me! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! I was so horny on Saturday that I just had to jerk off looking at you. I tried to remember how you shot your load with me when we did it over the phone. It was so great - I came twice in a row and rubbed by hot juice all over my chest thinking you were there with me helping me wipe it off with your body. God, to touch you and hold you - the first thing I want to do in Baltimore is kiss you and kiss you and kiss you. I do want to suck that huge cock of yours too - and lick out your hole, but first a NICE LONG HARD PASSIONATE KISS!!!!!!!!!! Let me re-read your emails and get back to you. "

I resent the ass shot and:

"MAN OH MAN!! I may be jerking off to that butt pic this morning!! What a beautiful picture! I will say it again - you are gorgeous. My tongue licking that hairy ass is what I will be dreaming about from now until Ocotber!!!!!!!!!!!! "

More emails go on about life, my separation and stress I am under, he says

"Dear Mr. V, You are truly my best friend. I have shared things with you that no one has been allowed to see. You are my love - my TRUE love, and we will always be partners - hand in hand - going through life. I love you my friend, my love, my partner.

Steve"

I know this is not where we should be but I just can not stop it, stop him. If I say anything I will loose him again and I worked so hard to get him back twice already that I just don't think I can take another loss right now, especially now since my wife is constantly on my case about everything I do, about the separation... Then I get a message that he is working hard and has to take care of some stuff (Yes I edit it for protection)

"Hi my love - I am so sorry - I am still on my conference call. This seems to always happen to me. Please don't be angry - sometimes this job sucks. I'd rather be sucking you right now. I'll try to email you later in the day, if I can. I will say this again - this is not usual for me to be so busy but one of the ___________ I work with had his license revoked for substance abuse and I need to deal with it before the whole thing blows up! Know that I love you and will have this episode behind in a few days. I know you understand - you know me inside and out and I know you!! I am touching your face and your lips right now with mine. I love you, Mr. Pete V. Please tell me you love me too! "

So I wait for him to get over it and, that was it, nothing, he was gone. I knew it, I just knew it and did not know what to do or try. I sent the emails again "don't leave me, I love you, lets be friends" and nothing. I then asked him after I don't know how many emails that if he did not want me to send him anymore emails to tell me so. I figured that if he does this I would at least know that he read them and then it came. Then came the email I really did not want to get:

"You are wonderful - sexy - intelligent - spiritual - loving - devoted man AND (and I emphasize AND) you deserve to be in a real relationship with someone near you geographically who can hold you when you need being held and physically be in your presence every day. Go find him! You will be better off than with me - who lives a thousand miles away and is devoted to his work! Please stop sending me email - it is just too difficult for me. "

He did exactly want I said and what I asked for and I did follow up with

"Please reply with the word "done" and delete all the pictures I have sent you, I just can not stand to think that you can have them and I have nothing of you, that is all I request"

And as I excepted nothing, nothing at all. Anyway I have not given up on him, his birthday was coming up and I was going to send him a greeting and I did. It is the beginning of Sept. And all I could do was hope that he would get it and that he would respond, that was the most important, and it worked. We started back up and I never again mentioned Baltimore or love or sex and neither did he. We went on for a while and then he said, "how about lunch when I am in Baltimore, did I tell you my schedule?" Well I already had it written but what the hell, act dumb when in doubt and we made the arrangements and date and time and guess what. I finally met this guy, this man I have only fantasized about, dreamt about and desired for the past 6 months. I was at his hotel, he walked up to me and shook my hand (we were at the bar). Went upstairs to another more private place for some drinks (not his room). I hadn't eaten and was still shaking and still nervous but totally excited and got drunk.

We made it finally to his room, we looked out the window from the 32nd floor over the harbor and then I asked for my kiss. The kiss I waited for for so long, the body I craved and wanted to hold. After a several long hard kisses we walked to the bed and down we went. I was on top kissing my man again, being where I wanted and going to get what I needed. I removed his tie and pulled up his shirt to expose his hairy chest, kissed his nipples and sucked on them, bit them lightly and kiss him some more. I then stood up and just start taking off my clothes, he followed my lead. We turned down the lights and on his back he was again as I crawled on top. More kissing then I go back to his nipples, move to his belly licking all the way down and then finally, finally and at last I reached his cock. Oh, I knew it was a perfect cock, just perfect for me. I opened my mouth and took it in. I tighten my lips around it and slowly went down and down and down until I reach the bottom. I sucked with such passion, such love, such desire. It was suction from my heart and soul that was pouring out from my mouth all over his cock. I grabbed his ball, those two beautiful balls and took each one into my mouth. The sighs I heard only reassured me that he loved every moment just as much. I returned to suck him some more and then up to his face I went with my cock. He took me like a pro. I have never been sucked so well by anyone and if I have it was so long ago that I can not remember. We took turns sucking each other and kissing each other and then he said the words that I wanted to hear. He wanted me in his butt. I could have busted just then but I kissed him instead. He told me that there is some lotion in the bathroom and I retrieved it. He pulled his legs back and I positioned my cock to his opening. I was just about to enter the man of my dreams, and then my head slid in.. He moaned, I paused, he started stroking himself and I started pushing. Starting and stopping until I was in my man. My cock throbbing hard and ready to bust at any given moment. I reached his mouth with mine and told him I loved him and kissed him so passionately and started pumping my cock into his love hole. He held me tight for a while and we kissed and I told him how good it feels and that got it started. He wanted to be fucked, he waited so long for my cock in him he told me. I felt alive and wild. I lifted myself up and started fucking him. I started pumping my cock harder and harder into his hole. He moaned and held his legs wider for my cock. His hand now jerking his cock like crazy, both of us going to town as they might say. Pulling my cock out all the way that only the head is in and then full deep thrusts into the bottom depths of his colon, over and over, in and out, deeper and harder I was loving him like he wanted and I wanted. It did not take me much longer and I was getting ready to shoot. I told him and he said to shoot it up his ass, to fuck his butt and shoot it up his ass. I want your cum up my butt he repeated over and over and then I released. I bit down on his lip, held him tight below me and release load after load of my cum into his tight hole and then I felt his warm cum shooting off between us. We were in love, we were in heaven.

He said that it was going to be hard to go home without me and that he can not wait for me to be free. I love this guy, it is Friday now, three days after I have fist met my man and still not a word.

I have only one email from him that I have never responded to. I hope he emails me Monday when he is back. I want to send it back to him, it reads:

You are wonderful - sexy - intelligent - spiritual - loving - devoted man AND (and I emphasize AND) you deserve to be in a real relationship with someone near you geographically who can hold you when you need being held and physically be in your presence every day. Go find him! You will be better off than with me - who lives a thousand miles away and is devoted to his work! Please stop sending me email - it is just too difficult for me.

Love, Pete

The end

pebring
pebring
10 Followers
12