It Happened One Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillowPuss
WillowPuss
31 Followers

He stopped when he could go no further. A couple of taps with the crop told him which way to turn and he wearily went on his way again. The room hadn’t seemed that big from the doorway, but seemed to have grown to cavernous dimensions now that he had to crawl. His young nephew didn’t seem to have this much trouble in getting about his sister’s place. He came to a wall again and thankfully stopped. Milady leaned over him, resting her booted foot on his back as she did so, and touched a switch on the wall. A door slid open and Adam was encouraged to move forward again. He had only crawled a few feet when a tap on his shoulder told him to stop.

It was black as pitch in the room and Adam was unable to make any details out. A tug on his hair made him rise on his knees and he gratefully straightened his back. His eyes were adjusting to the gloom and he was just able to make some things out. His mind couldn’t quite take in what his eyes saw. It looked for the entire world like a medieval torture chamber, but surely it couldn’t be. He was unable to take a second look as his vision was abruptly shut off as a blindfold was swiftly put into place. He had a moment of blind panic before a cool hand rested on his shoulder and he heard he voice telling him to relax, that she would stop immediately he asked.

Milady took his hand and gently helped him to his feet. Adam stood and felt the hands run down his body. They stopped at his cock and seemed to be doing something. Suddenly the dragging weight on his balls increased and he gasped at the sudden downward movement as her hand was withdrawn.

“You are doing really well for a virgin” he heard her say.

Adam started to protest that he was turned 30 and certainly no virgin when her laugh cut him short.

“Ohh, but you are, boy. You are certainly a virgin at this game. I promise you this though, you are in expert hands and will have an experience that will burn itself into your brain forever.”

Adam felt himself being guided through the room. Finally he was stopped and turned slightly. Her voiced came to him through the darkness.

“In front of you is a padded bench. Lay yourself down on it so that your feet are just resting on the end.”

Adam groped forward and found the bench. He lowered himself gently, wincing as his swollen genitals touched the padding. His cock must be pointing upwards as he could feel it on his lower stomach. He had never had an erection like this before, nor had he held one for so long. He ached to be able to release his desire. Adam felt his arms being moved and then heard a couple of snaps. He had been shackled to this bench. He couldn’t move his arms more than an inch. Next he felt the lower portion of the bench fall away and found that his balls were once again hanging in space. He tried to move his legs and found that they too had been fixed in some way. He was now resting on his hips and torso, his lower body sloping downwards. A new sensation began to be felt and Adam found that his legs were being forced apart as the bench was split down the middle and swung open. Now he seemed to be moving upwards. The bench finally stopped when Adams feet touched the ground. This meant that he was effectively bent at the hips with his body supported on the bench.

Once his balls had stopped swinging, he felt remarkably comfortable. Cool hands ran up and down his back and he began to relax even more. This was nice. If only he could get rid of the ache in his groin, it would be wonderful. All too soon the hands stopped their sensual journey and moved again to his arse. Adam heard the hum of en electric motor and wondered what was about to happen. He soon found out as the plug in his arse began to vibrate. Soon Adam began to moan and tried to move, but he was in such a position that any movement made the vibrations worse.

His moans became louder as his erection grew and the binding around his penis began to bite into it. He felt as if he would burst. He was going to shoot sperm very soon and his eyes bulged under the blindfold. Just as he thought he would get some relief the vibrations stopped and the tension in him receded. He could have sobbed; it was evil to bring a guy that close and then … nothing.

No sooner than his breathing was under control than the vibrations started again. This time they were not as intense and Adam found that they didn’t have quite the same effect. He was just beginning to think that he could easily fall asleep when all the air was driven from his lungs by a tremendous thud on his back. He felt a heat surge through his body. Soon the thuds were raining down. Some barely touched his skin and seemed to sting, other times it was as if a padded weight had landed. Adam didn’t know which he craved the most. He had always avoided pain in the past, but this pain did funny things to him. Once again he could fell his cock engorge with blood and thought he would go mad if he wasn’t allowed to ejaculate soon. When the lashes began to land on his arse he found himself blubbling like a baby.

He must have said something as Milady stopped and touched his face. She removed the mask and brought her head on a level with his.

“Did you want me to stop?”

“Yes. NO! I don’t, I want …”

Adam trailed off. He didn’t seem to be able to articulate his words.

“What do you want? Tell me. You might just get it.”

Adam tried again.

“Please. I want … please … I need … I … “

He trailed off again and was rewarded with a gentle pat on his shoulder. He heard her say not to worry as she had an idea exactly what it was he wanted, what he in fact, needed. He felt firm hands playing with his arse again and let out a yelp and then a moan as the plug that had been filling him was removed. Adam found that rather than being pleased he felt lost. He wanted it back. He heard himself begging to have it put back. All he was rewarded with was a small pat on his still flaming skin. Adam found himself softly crying in frustration until a searing pain made him yell. The pain soon went to be replaced by a fierce line of heat that seemed to go straight to his cock. He didn’t think he could possibly get any bigger and began to gasp as if he were running upstairs.

Another line of pain, again replaced by the fierce heat. This happened again and again until Adam found that he no longer felt the pain, but really needed the heat that followed. Tears were streaming down his face but Adam didn’t want this to ever stop. The ache between his legs grew with each stripe added to his buttocks until he let out one long juddering gasp. He had reached his limit and was just trying to get the words out of his mouth when he felt the cooling drip of something on his red-hot flesh. Whatever it was, it felt good and made him tingle all over. His rasping sobs subsided and he found a cooling cloth wiping his face. A straw was placed in his mouth and instinct made him draw whatever liquid into his parched mouth. Icy cold water had never tasted so good.

Soon his breathing was under control and he heard Milady ask if he wanted more. Without even thinking about it Adam heard himself saying yes. This seemed to please Milady who planted the briefest kiss on his brow before disappearing from his sight again. Adam waited and waited. He didn’t know what to expect and so the sudden crack of a rattan cane on his already abused flesh made him emit a piercing scream. God that hurt. Another came and Adam had to beg her to stop. He found himself apologising that he just couldn’t handle that. He heard himself saying how sorry he was over and over again, until a squeeze on his shoulder told him that he had been forgiven.

By the time Adam had himself firmly under control, He found that the pressure on his swollen balls has gone and that he could move. He flexed his arms and legs. He had been untied. He went to get up but a firm hand stopped him from rising too far. He fell back and moved onto his side as Milady suggested. He was glad he did because suddenly the room started to spin and he felt ill. Milady must have known this would happen as after a few minutes she helped him to a sitting position. Adam found this to be too much for his flesh and sank to his knees at her feet. A firm pressure on his back had him again on all fours and Adam felt her hands once again at his arse. He was thrilled that he might be filled again but this time it was different. It was as if a lot of beads were being pushed in him. He lost count of the number of times he felt his little bud being forced wide and then being allowed to relax. Soon he felt very full.

A slight tug on the leash had him crawling after her boots. Again he felt the drag on his balls. He was getting used to the feel and found that moving his knees wider apart, the swollen flesh didn’t feel quite so bad. Adam was lead to a chair unlike any he ad seen before. It was as if most of the seat had been removed. To sit in it, Adam had to rest his weight on his thighs and lean back slightly. This had the effect of thrusting his balls and penis forward.

Milady busied herself binding his wrists to the arms and his ankles to the legs. Adam tested the bindings and found that he was able to move his hips up and down, but not a lot else. The final preparation came when Milady removed the collar from his neck. Adam was able, finally, to see what had caused him to hold his erection for so long. Round his penis were a series of tiny leather straps. There was another round the stem, encompassing his balls too. Round his ball sack was a small leather skirt with weights hanging from it. Adam could see the maroon coloured head of his cock firmly held in place by the last ring. He just stared at it until a buzzing noise made him jump.

“Open your mouth, please boy.”

Without hesitation Adam did as he was bid. A bar of rubber was placed between his teeth and then fastened behind his head. Another gag, but Adam found that he was still able to swallow and move his tongue about.

“You might feel the need to bite down on something, and I would hate for you to bite your tongue, boy” Milady said in a matter of fact voice.

She went and knelt in front of him and commanded that he looked her in the eyes. He must not lose eye contact. Adam did as he was bid and found himself looking into the most unusual coloured eyes he had ever seen. At first he thought they were grey, then he changed his mind and thought them a soft green, the changed his mind again and decided they were blue. He felt as if he were to continue to gaze into them he would lose his soul forever and tried to drag his eyes away. A sharp prod to his exposed anus bought his gaze quickly back and he wondered what on earth could be coming next. He didn’t have to wait that long before he found out.

The weight on his balls began to move back and forth, like the pendulum on the old clock in his grandmother’s house. The he felt an intense heat and vibration at the base of his cock. He stole a quick look and found that a bead of precum had appeared at the tip of his cock. He was going to lose control at any moment. The prod came again and he quickly lifted his eyes to meet his tormentor’s gaze once again. He saw her smile as he reared from the seat as an orgasm began to build, only to recede just as quickly as she removed the latest instrument of torture.

Beads of sweat ran down Adam’s body as this happened time and time again. He began to moan round the bit gag in his mouth. He heard her voice in the background of his mind asking if he wanted to cum yet? Adam wanted nothing more but was in such a place that he couldn’t let her know. His entire body was shaking and ablaze with tension as he was taken to the very edge of orgasm over and over again. Eventually, Milady stopped and allowed Adam to break his gaze. She removed the gag and offered him a further drink. Adam sucked for all he was worth until she withdrew the straw.

Once again she was before him, gently undoing the straps that had held his cock captive for so long. As the blood was allowed to flow freely once again, Adam let out a strangled moan. The pain was almost too much to bear. His penis was swollen so much that even the tiniest veins were standing proud. The head was almost black it held so much blood. He knew that he had to ejaculate soon or else he would die. Then he felt his hands being released and her voice telling him to stroke himself.

He moved his right hand to his cock and gingerly took hold of it. It was so hot, and hard and twitched as if it has a mind of its own as he began to move his hand up and down. He began to get some speed up, but was commanded to slow down. He tried but found that he just needed to get over the edge. A sharp tug and a searing pain in his arse bought him back to reality and he slowed his hand. He followed her directions carefully and found that he was enjoying the sensation, as his precum seemed to be flowing freely, soaking his hand to the wrist.

He wondered what was to follow as he was told not to slacken his pace but to take a deep breath and hold it. He felt his arse stretching again and realised she had pulled one of the beads out. Ohhh heavens. That feeling was beyond belief. He almost lost it totally then. He found himself begging to be allowed to come. Over and over he begged until all he could say was please, Milady, please. She kept him working for a further ten minutes before she said “Now. Fast”

He pumped his wrist as quickly as he could, concentrating for all he was worth. He could feel his orgasm building as never before. The room seemed to be getting darker as he tried to draw air into his lungs. Without warning a jet of sperm erupted from his cock. It shot straight up and landed on his chest, mingled with the sweat and pooled round his now still wrist. Adam was so spent, both emotionally and physically he found himself sobbing quietly. He sensed that she removed his hand from his cock and heard her tell him to hold tight. He was in for a surprise.

What now he thought? Surely she couldn’t wring another drop from me? A rush of heat to his balls made him gasp. The dragging feeling had gone. He forced himself to look and saw that his balls were almost twice their normal size … and the pain now was worse than before. He saw her kneel down and wondered what else she could possibly be planning?

The strong vibrations began again, just behind his ball sack. Oh Christ, he thought … I am growing erect again. This was impossible. Twice in a few minutes? His cock began to twitch and grow, looking ready at the slightest touch to spit more seed out. Milady reached out her free hand and raked her long nails up and down the taut skin. Round and over the head, playing with the tiny slit they went. Adam’s lower body took on a mind of its own and his hips began to thrust as if he were fucking a tight pussy. His breathing shortened and his vision began to fade again until he heard her say “NOW” at the same time as pulling firmly on the beads. As they popped out his cock began to spurt again.

When he finally opened his eyes again, Adam found that he was lying on a soft bed and sunlight was streaming through the window. He sat up groggily, as if he had a first class headache and took some time in working out where he was. As he looked around, he saw his clothes neatly piled on a nearby chair. He climbed out of bed and wondered if the night had all been some vivid dream. As he began to dress himself, he caught sight of his reflection in a large mirror. His arse was a vivid mass of red lines. He put his hand to them and felt small welts. That was certainly no dream.

Fully dressed, he made his way from the room and found that he was once again in the large room he had first encountered. Standing to one side was a giant of a man, dressed in a frock coat.

“Mistress apologises she is not here to bid you farewell, but trusts that you had a pleasant night. You will find your shoes over by the door. I am instructed to drive you home.”

Adam could quite believe what he was hearing, but allowed himself to be led out of the door and helped into a large car. He gave his address as if in a trance and as the car finally drew up outside his apartment block, Adam was handed a seal envelope. He got out and watched the car speed off. He smelt the envelope and the memories of Milady came flooding back. Adam smiled to himself – she was right about one thing – that was pretty intense.

WillowPuss
WillowPuss
31 Followers
12