It Happened One Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David snatched his hand off her leg and placed it onto his own lap. "I would have thought you knew me better than that Wanzta. Whatever you're thinking, you're probably wrong."

"It was nothing." Shauna said. "I just caught a chill. He's done nothing improper...Really!

"Yeah, if you say so." Wanzta said disbelievingly. Then winked and again, everyone burst out laughing.

Shauna reached over, grabbed David's hand and placed right back on her thigh where she wanted it and where she thought it belonged. The rest of the evening was rather uneventful 'til it was near time to leave. The guys went up to settle the bill. The women headed to the little girls room as they called it. After Shauna "did her thing", she went to the mirror to run a brush through her hair, then headed to the door.

Bo-Bo appeared before her, all smiles and sweetness. She gave Shauna a hug, an 'air kiss' to each cheek and said "It was great to meet ya. I had a lot of fun. We are gonna see you again, aren't we? It's 'bout time ol' Dead-Eye found someone he can be close to again."

Wanzta came to her side, put an arm around Shauna's waist and leaned in close. Then, her free hand slid up and cupped Shauna's left breast, her thumb and forefinger lightly tugging on the nipple. She gently shook Shauna's breast. "Ya know, I've always wanted to know if you could get chocolate milk from these." she mused.

Shauna had a good buzz from all the beer she had to drink let alone the shots of Bärenjäger Tiny had bought. She figured she must have been buzzin' pretty damn good, because Wanzta's hand on her breast felt really nice. She was all aglow inside with anticipation of going home with David. She was also wise enough to know, she thought, she was being tested or going through some rite of passage. She decided she ought to play it bold. She grinned at Wanzta and said "My neck's not long enough to reach down there. Why don't you try it and then let me know."

With that, Wanzta smiled, greedily yet slowly slid Shauna's tank top strap off her shoulder, pulling down 'til her left breast was fully exposed. She then bent down and began suckling Shauna's nipple as if it was a special treat.

As still another electrical like bolt of sexual desire flooded though her body, Shauna was nearly overwhelmed at how good Wanzta's lips and tongue felt on her.

After what seemed an eternity or too short a time Shauna couldn't decide, Wanzta stopped, carefully tucked Shauna back into her top and rearranged her clothing. "No milk down there, but plenty of sweet chocolaty goodness. Kinda like Hershey Kisses." Then she gave Shauna a quick yet passionate kiss on the lips. "In case you haven't guessed," she said "I like to play on both sides of the street." A wink and another little intimate kiss, then Wanzta and Bo-Bo were gone.

Shauna was trying to figure out what that was all about. The kiss and the suckling on her nipple weren't all that big a deal to her. Like many other women, she had gone though her little experimentation phase even had a couple women lovers in her past so it wasn't all that shocking to her. She enjoyed it even, a little, but she loved cock wa-a-a-y too much to become a lesbian. She still sensed she'd been tested somehow. She shrugged it off, left the bathroom as well and found David waiting for her by the exit. She was still a little taken aback by the goings on in the bathroom.

David noticed her confused look, smiled and asked, "What happened? Did Wanzta hit on you in the ladies room?"

"Yeah...She...." She stammered.

"Frankly, I would have been surprised a bit if she hadn't"

"You mean you knew?" she asked indignantly.

"No. But I suspected she might. Maybe I should have warned you?"

"Never mind. It not that big a deal." She was still a wee bit ticked off "What I think is, that they where somehow testing me.

They had arrived at the trike and David was putting his helmet on as she said this. He burst out laughing. Shauna failed to see the humor and became instantly angry. He took her by the shoulders and looked directly at her. "Babe, whatever test you think they ran on you, you passed long before you went to the ladies room. If they didn't like you, they would simply have ignored you and raised hell with their ol' men when they got home."

"Really!?" she asked brightly, anger forgotten. You think they like me? Wait a minute...You mean Wanzta really was hitting on me?"

Sure, she hits on girls all the time. She's really bi, big time. And as long as Skeletor gets to watch or participate, he's happy as a clam. Besides where do you think her handle came from? Cause she always wants to...get it? Wants to, Wanzta?"

The proverbial light bulb came on and Shauna laughed. "And you?" she asked.

"What about me?"

"Would you like to watch Wanzta and me having sex...or maybe even participate?"

David thought about it with great determination for about three milliseconds, then grinned the proverbial shit eating grin. "Of course, I'm a guy, aren't I?" They both laughed.

On their way back to the apartment complex, Shauna realized how much fun motorcycle riding could be. She had always had a fear of going down in a motorcycle crash, but with David's trike there was little danger of that. She wanted to lean forward, wrap her arms around him and rest her head on his shoulder, but the helmet would spoil the feeling. She began to understand why most bikers hated wearing them.

David parked the trike in its usual safe location then insisted on escorting Shauna to her apartment. She wondered How do I get him inside and in my bed without coming across as a total slut? and yet a part of her didn't care. She had dreamed of this night for weeks, or was it longer? Everything about this man was so much more than she hoped for.

*********************************************

David's mind was in total turmoil. Was this brown skinned vision of loveliness the one he'd been searching for? Everything about her was nothing less than, perfect? He hadn't felt real love in over twenty years. And if this wasn't it, it damn sure was awful close! He wondered Does she think that I'm going to try to get into her pants tonight? God knows I'd love to. Yet, he was very determined not fuck this up! I'd like to see her again tomorrow, and the next day and so on and so on. It baffled him that he could have feelings like this for a woman he had only met a few hours ago. Was love at first sight for real? Did it really exist? Was what he felt, love? Or was he just losing his mind. It sure felt like the genuine article.

*********************************************

Shauna smiled shyly at David. I'm so nervous, I almost feel like a virgin on that date where she finally gives in to her lover. She quickly banished that thought from her mind. She had long ago made up her mind. Mister, she thought, you may or may not know it yet, but you're without a doubt getting laid tonight.

Shauna already had her keys out when they arrived at her apartment. She unlocked the door and opened it just bit. She turned and was about to invite David in when he spoke.

"Shauna, this is by far the most enjoyable evening I've had in quite some time...."

"David?" she said

"...And I want to do this with you again soon..."

"David?"

"...So, if you're free tomorrow..."

"David?" she grabbed the front of his shirt.

"...Or, if you'd like..."

"David?" she pulled him close to her.

"Yes, Shauna?"

"Shut up, David"

She raised up on her toes, pulled his face down to her and their lips met.

It was like their own private thermo-nuclear explosion! Any thoughts or worries he had about fucking up a potential relationship, any thoughts or worries she had about coming across as a slut, vanished! Two hearts nearly exploded with emotion. Her arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled her closer to him. Everything else, everywhere ceased to exist. There were only the two of them. Nothing else mattered.

The next thing they knew, they were inside her apartment shoving the door closed, still embraced and locking it without breaking their kiss. They moved toward the living room. She managed to get his vest off without tearing it up. She was not so lucky with her satin tank top. So determined was she not to break this magical kiss, she literally ripped it from her own body, never mind that it was one of her favorites. Then she began to fumble with the buttons to his shirt while he started on the buttons on her 501s.

A moment later, David's shirt sailed across the room. Shauna's 501s lay in a puddle around her ankles revealing the tiniest pair of black panties he'd ever seen.

They finally broke the kiss breathlessly. "Do you have anything important to do tomorrow?" she asked between gasps.

"Nothing that can't wait." he replied equally winded.

"Good," she said, "Don't plan on sleeping much tonight."

She kissed him again. Then took a hand that was slowly caressing her breast and guided it down her belly. His touch was gentle yet she sensed his hands to be powerful. She loved his hands, big with long thick 'workman's' fingers. Their hands reached the waistband of her tiny panties together and continued down, inside.

"Touch me David.," she whispered. Her mind was floating in a sea of sexual pleasure.... With David, everything was so far beyond her expectations. Like her dreams, but oh, so much more.

David felt no indication of hair around Shauna's nether region and was quite pleased. His fingers reached her clit. He touched it so lightly, he doubted that she would feel his contact.

He was wrong. She shuddered throughout her whole body.

"Oh, yes David!" she panted. Her free hand was rubbing and squeezing the iron hard bulge in the front of his jeans. "Oh God David, I want you, need you...in every way. Tonight David, this body is yours...to do with as you please." Why did I say that?

He pressed harder on her. Her hips reacted, bucking softly, seemingly of their own accord.

Her hand over his pushed down further...then she attempted to shove one of those thick fingers into her. "Inside Baby, I need something of you inside me...now. Please Baby! she pleaded in a raspy, passion-filled voice. Why am I begging?!

David noticed that she was incredibly wet. He had also noted the need and desire in her voice. He wanted to make her cum. Many, many times. He carefully inserted one finger, paused a moment then a second and eased them in as far as, he could.

"Oh my God! Yesssss! Oh David, I need this. Oh, thank you Baby!" Everything in her mind was becoming a blur. The only thing she knew for sure was that she wanted more! More of what was happening to her! More of this man! Oh God, Make this last forever. Her hand left his then and began tugging at his belt of his jeans. She was nearly frantic to get her hands on David's cock. A giant fire of sexual need burned brightly within her. She quickly loosened his belt, almost popped the button of his jeans off in her haste, and jerked the zipper all the way down in a blur. Shauna shot her hand into his jeans to find the fabric of his boxers, with a deft flick of her wrist got past the waistband, and found what she was seeking.

What she found stunned her and pleasantly surprised her at the same time. His shaft while not terribly long, was still more than adequate at about six, maybe seven inches in length, but it was much thicker than any she'd felt before. The head was big, no, it wasn't just big, it was enormous! She was still floating on that sea of ecstasy. His fingers deep inside her, his soft kisses and love bites on her neck and shoulders.... It was her small hand wrapped around his magnificent cock that triggered it.

Deep within her body, she felt it beginning. Of course, she knew what was coming. She was! Panic tried to extinguish all else she was feeling. In all of her sexually active life, she'd never cum as quickly as this...ever. She did not think of herself as multi-orgasmic; normally she reached her peak only two or three times a night, often only once. She desperately needed his cock inside when she came, because she was also almost always unable to stop it once it started and she feared this could be a one-orgasm night.

"Oh David, I need your cock...Baby, I need it in me right now! Please David, Oh please....Fuck me David....Please David, don't make me beg." Her hips jerked spasmodically. All control of her body was gone. She silently cursed her "too few orgasm curse". She was totally out of control. He didn't seem to be listening. "All right, you bastard, I'm begging. Fuck me now, you son of a bitch. Fuck! Me! Now!" The last part was nearly a frantic scream.

David was a bit perplexed at what was happening with Shauna. Her last comment sounded far more desperate than angry. Yet he had every intention of complying. This dark skinned beauty had him wishing to please her. One of his few rules of sex was the woman always came first...literally. He had to please her. He had to satisfy her. He very gradually began to remove his fingers from her.

With speed that surprised both of them, she released his cock and clamped her hand over his, refusing the withdrawal of his fingers. Her vaginal muscles clamped hard on his fingers. Her orgasm was coming sooner than she thought. Oh please! She thought. Oh, please. Not now...Too soon...Too fast. And for the first time she could ever remember, she got an answer. Can't stop it, don't want to. With one hand clamped over David's and her other arm around his neck, She looked deeply into his eyes, and in a snarling whisper said "Cumming, cumming...Too fast...Too fast ...Too Fast...Too Fast!" She hit her peak and remained there a moment, then it consumed her.

Shauna felt it start to wash over her. That most exquisite feeling ever ran though her entire body. Cum gushed out of already sopping pussy, drenching David's hand, running down both her legs and splashing on the floor below, but she was far from caring. Her hips jerked and bucked violently out of control. Both her arms were now around his neck raining dozens of soft, intimate kisses all over his face. Then somehow, her mouth seemed to disengage from her brain. "Oh David...I love you! I'm yours, David. David, oh David. I love you! She whispered in utter bliss. Words she would not remember saying 'til much later.

David would never forget them. As far as he was concerned, it was the sweetest thing she could ever say to him. He made up his mind at that moment that this lovely brown creature would be a part of his life for a very long time to come.

He picked her up as though she weighed nothing and carried her to her bedroom. Somewhere along the way, Shauna's soaking panties, David's jeans and boxers all seemed to have vanished. Neither remembered how later, nor cared.

He was going to lay her on the bed, when she said "Just set me there for now." Pointing casually at the corner of the king sized bed. She mostly slept alone, but liked lots of room.

He set her down and took half a step back to see what she would say or do next.

David did not need to wait long.Shauna slowly reached out, almost in reverence and grasped David's cock with her left hand. With the right, she caressed the huge head. This thing will split me wide open, but in the post orgasmic haze she was still in, she did not care. It was thicker than she had imagined when she felt it before. What pubic hair he had matched his facial hair, mostly a silver-white with some of the golden brown showing though. It was also trimmed very short. Around his balls there was nearly none at all save a bit a stubble and even that was soft. She looked up at him.

"Yeah, I keep it trimmed. Very long story there." He seemed only slightly embarrassed, if at all.

She next examined the cock head. The size alone practically frightened her and it was very beautiful if such a word could be used to described the head of a man's penis.

All she knew was that she wanted it inside of her...in her pussy ... in her....Yes! And right now! She released the head and gently yet firmly grabbed his balls and pulled closer.

Shauna opened her mouth and slipped his cock inside her mouth, lips wrapped tightly on the shaft, tongue swirling around the head.

A soft, low groan of pleasure emanated from David's throat. He had been looking at her, but now his eyes were closed His fingers were in her hair holding her head ever so tenderly.

Shauna backed off a little and then took more of him into her mouth using her tongue to good advantage. She grazed the skin of his manhood with her teeth. His reaction pleased her, his grip on her head tightened a bit and his eyes snapped open. She could see his need in his eyes. She could tell he was tempted to ram himself fully into her mouth, but he resisted. She wanted him to.

Shauna, for some inexplicable reason wished for him to take all control. She wanted him to take her in every way, to ravage her, to use her for his own pleasure. The thought of being used by him, as though she was just a sex toy to him, excited her beyond reason. She placed her hands over his on her head and forced herself further on until her nose was against his belly and her mouth was completely full of him. She repeated this a few times 'til he seemed to get her hint. He held her head and drove his cock into her mouth, still too gently to suit her, but it would do for now.

This need she felt to be well, dominated by David, frightened her a little. This desire to be submissive was a little disconcerting. Shauna had felt this before, but never as intensely as right now. She actually wanted to surrender herself to him and be totally at his mercy.

David looked at her intently, watching his white cock being devoured by her, Her lovely mocha skin, the dark red lipstick that she wore only a little of and those fantastic green eyes, threatened to send him over the edge way too soon for his liking. He began to feel that familiar tingling feeling down in his balls and knew that he would be cumming soon.

Shauna grasped his hands again and forced her mouth down his prick harder and faster. Then, she paused for a brief moment, saying to David. "Fuck my mouth David, fuck it fast, fuck it hard!" She took his cock back into her mouth and sucked as though she might die without it.

So, you want it rough, eh? David thought. All right, I'll give it to you rough, but not too rough 'til we talk about this. He held her head a bit more firmly and began to buck his hips with a little more enthusiasm.

They gazed into one another's eyes. The pleasure and passion that both saw increased their own enjoyment to a level neither had imagined was possible. They both wanted more than anything to please each other.

David felt it welling up inside him. Unless Shauna slowed down or stopped, he knew he would shoot his seed into that lovely mouth of hers in only a few short seconds. "Babe, you might want to ease up a bit. I can't hold it much longer." He wasn't sure she heard him because the next thing she did was to wrap her arms around his upper thighs and pull him even closer. He was in her mouth fully, to the point her nose was mashed against his belly. Her teeth and tongue continued to caress his manhood. Her eyes were still locked onto his. His eyes fluttered shut as he started to cum.

Shauna felt his meat swell a little and she was ready. She felt David suddenly stiffen. His first spurt of cum shot to the back of her mouth hitting and going down her throat before she could taste it. She readjusted herself so that the next shot covered her tongue. Hmmm. she thought Salty, bitter, but not too bad. She had tasted worse. Even if it was bad, the look on David's face as he came was more than worth it. Shauna eased her hold on him, caressing his thighs and ass as she greedily sucked and swallowed every drop of his essence. She noticed his cock was starting tosoften a little and let it slide out between her lips with a slight popping noise. She looked up and in a little girl voice said. Ooooo, Shauna likes!"