It Happened One Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her yet again and still another little mini-orgasm racked her body and clouded her mind. He was just teasing her and she only now began to figure that out and with that was anger.

David looked deeply into her eyes. He saw passion, need, and tears of frustration. He also saw the anger building within her. Should he tease more to see what might occur? No, it was time to give her what she had asked for, begged for. "One other thing my love…." With that he plunged into her. In less than the blink of an eye, her was fully inside her. Their pelvic bones collided through their skin.

Shauna's eyes shot wide open. "Oh, fuck!' she hissed thought clinched jaws. Her first really major orgasm struck her almost immediately. It washed over her, ripping any rational thought from her mind. She peaked very quickly and began to have what she imagined were the oddest thoughts. Like so many women, she loved to read about romance, especially erotica. If cumming for those who wrote these stories were as they described, they were sure missing out. David's cock was now jack-hammering violently in and out of her. Her orgasm began to end, only to be replaced by a stronger, more intense one. She thought happily that none of those writers ever came close to what she was feeling now. Every inch of her body was trembling uncontrollably. She drifted in her mind. Where was she? Another world? Another dimension? The second orgasm finally released her. Before she could put a coherent thought together, she began cumming again. One after other, something in her mind told her. It reminded of a time when was still a girl, barely in her teens. On the Pacific coast near a place called Point Mugu. There was a huge storm hundreds of miles out to sea, causing mammoth waves along the coast. Shauna had watched them in near disbelief. Even two hundred yards away, she could feel the ground shake as one giant wave crashed into the rocks after another. They frightened and excited her.

In the here and now, she could not help but feeling truly lucky to have David in her arms…. In her. And still another orgasm took possession of her body. How many was that…..three, four? And then…

…Five…

…Six…

…Seven. Why the hell was she counting them? It no longer mattered how many. Just enjoy them. And enjoy them she did. She lost control of everything all at once. With her arms and her legs wrapped around him, she threw back her head and screamed. A long, loud, ear piercing scream.

David was so into their love-making that Shauna was well into her third scream before he realize that she was screaming. He kissed her hard, hoping to silence her. She appeared to snap out of her trance or whatever kept her screams coming.

"Oh David, my love. Cum in me. I need you to give it to me. Baby, I can't stop cumming. It won't stop!" she gasped at him.

"Are you sure?" he asked only half kidding.

She suddenly was frantic. "I can't stop…I can't stop cumming. I need it honey…Please!"

He smiled softly at her. He was very close anyway. "Stand by Babe, here it comes.."

She felt it. He cock suddenly seemed to grow longer, thicker and harder as she began to cum once more. She felt the first splash of his seed coat her insides, then blackness overtook her.

A short time later, she came to. She was lying on the side of the bed closest to the door with the sheets pulled up to her shoulders. Her head was propped on a couple of pillows and David was there, holding her hand and gently wiping her face with a cool, damp cloth. As she opened hers eyes she saw David looking at her with a slightly worried look on his face.

"You had really worried there for a minute or two" he said, concern showing in his eyes.

Shauna sat up and threw her arms around his neck. "Baby, that was so fantastic, I can't put it words." She brought his lips to hers and they kissed intimately. They broke the kiss and she asked. "How do you do it lover?"

"Do what, Darin'?" asked David, giving her his best 'whatever it was, I didn't do it' look.

"You wear me out completely, you satisfy me totally and still you manage to leave me wanting more," she was saying as her hand grasped his hardening cock. She leaned forward and began to kiss him again.

At that time, there came a loud rapping at the front door. Whoever it was, they were not pounding on it. They were knocking with a very hard object. David knew at once. "Ah, it seems that one of my lovely neighbors have called the authorities."

"Huh?" Shauna asked confused.

"The cops, my love. You were screaming pretty loud." David pulled on a pair of baggy green sleep pants and headed for the door. They were tented out due to his erection, but David either didn't know or care. Shauna decided to go with him.

David opened the door to find a very lovely Hispanic police officer, most definitely of the female persuasion. Ebony hair piled on a 5'2" honey colored body in a khaki uniform. Her eyes easily as dark as his own. He guessed her weight at about 125lbs. She was put together very nicely. He could also tell by her nearly knee high boots that she was a motorcycle officer.

"We got a call about a woman screaming in here" said the officer who's name tag read 'Hollingsworth'. She looked suspiciously at David.

"I guess that must have been me." Shauna's voice came from behind David. He glanced over his shoulder, Shauna, still naked, but holding a pillow to her front in a nearly useless effort to cover her nudity.

"Are you alright ma'am?" the officer asked her, now appearing to ignore David.

"Of course I am. My man…." She slipped one arm possessively around David "…and I were making love and I got a bit louder than I should have." For some inexplicable reason, Shauna felt jealously nagging at her. "My man is a fantastic lover" she added.

"May I speak to you privately?" Officer Hollingsworth asked Shauna.

"No, you may not. I fine…more than fine. With him, I'm perfect."

"But the call that came in said you were screaming very loudly."

Shauna then let the pillow drop, fully exposing herself. Then she pulled down the front of David's sleep pants with one hand and firmly grasped his hard cock with the other. "If you had this inside you, you'd be screaming with pleasure too!"

The officer could not help staring for a moment, then began blushing. "Um, maybe you ought not do that." Try as she might, she could not tear her eyes away.

Shauna, wanting to embarrass the cop further added. "It may not be really, really long, but it's a big fat cock and fills me perfectly.

David, to his credit did not lose his cool at all. "Honey, would you mind putting that away now?"

"Ma'am," Hollingsworth started. "if you're sure…."

Shauna suddenly had a perfectly evil idea. "Give me your card and maybe one day soon, I'll loan this to you." She shook David's cock at the cop. "Then you'll know what true sexual satisfaction is."

"Look officer…." David started

"Anita. My name's Anita" Hollingsworth interrupted.

"Okay, Anita. Look, we really are fine here. My Darlin' just got a wee bit loud. Even you can see that she's not hurt or anything. She's usually pretty quiet" David explained.

Anita pulled a card out of her pocket and offered it to Shauna. "Call me if you need to talk."

Shauna packed David's 'equipment' away and took the card giving Anita a very hard look. "Can we get back to our love making now? I promise no more screaming." She giggled then.

Finally, David closed the door and looked at his lover. "What the hell was all that about?" David wasn't mad, but he was certainly annoyed with Shauna's inappropriateness.

"Oooo, Baby. Does she ever want you!" Shauna laughed gaily.

"Yeah, right. If that's what you want to believe" chuckled David.

"Did you see the way she stared at your cock?" She was still laughing. Then she waved the card at him. "Shall I call her and ask her to come back for some fabulous David loving?"

"Why you little…." David started running at her.

Shauna yelped another laugh and started running back to David's room with him hot in pursuit.

They had just reentered his room when he tackled her. They landed on his bed and immediately began kissing tenderly. Shauna's hand wasted no time getting into his pants and was fondling his throbbing shaft.

"David?" she whispered huskily

"Yes, my love."

"Fuck me!"

To be continued…..

Chapter Three will be along in a bit. I ask patience, as I explained before that I am, indeed, a slow writer. After the feedback I've already gotten on Chapter One, how can I not write more?