It Has to be Fate Pt. 03

Story Info
An erotic action/adventure story.
20.1k words
4.46
37.5k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 08/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a young Marine Corps pilot during the era between the Korean War and the Viet Nam War. Reading the previous parts will lead to a better understanding of the plot and the characters..

Mica watched as his wife, Melissa, entered the bar at the Officer's Club. She paused and scanned the room looking for him. Young officers from all over the room started towards her. Then she saw him and he waved at her. The smile that lit her face was beautiful and a tingle ran through his body clear to his toes. Her smile always affected him that way.

She dismissed her admirers with a flip of her hand, and she hurried to his table. Mica rose to meet her and she stopped about a foot in front of him. She carefully placed her purse on the table, then stepped forward and ran her hands up his chest and around his neck. Her parted lips found his and they kissed for several moments. Her smile seemed even brighter when they parted and he seated her.

"Have you seen the Markers?" she asked.

"Yes, Dear, here they come now." Melissa looked over her shoulder and saw their friends. She turned and moved to meet them and hugged Dawn and Bill Marker. Mica and Billy shook hands. When they were seated, they all looked at Melissa.

Mica leaned toward Melissa, "Well, we are all waiting. What did the doctor say?"

She grinned delightedly at her husband, "He said YES. WE are pregnant. WE are going to have a baby."

Mica leapt up and yelled, "YES!" He lifted her into his arms and kissed her again. He looked around the bar, there were about fifty or more people in the room. He grinned and yelled, "SHE IS PREGNANT, THIS ROUND OF DRINKS IS ON ME!" People that knew Mica or Melissa crowded around, congratulated them and wished them the best. When the excitement abated they finished their drinks and moved to the main dining room.

Mica had not released the hold he had on her hand since she had told them she was pregnant. She grinned at her friends and leaned toward the middle of the table, she looked all around and said, "Guess what, we got a list of the Reserve personnel in the Air Wing who are being reverted to their original rank or grade. Two bird Colonels, six light Colonels, about twenty Majors and fifty Captains are being reverted because of the Reduction in Forces Act. Billy, you are not on the list of course because you have a regular Commission. But seven of your officers are on it."

Lieutenant Colonel Marker said, "Please don't tell me now. I just hope some of the right ones are getting riffed."

Melissa smiled, "I just have to tell Mica about one LTCOL, who of course is not in the squadron, but who will be a Staff Sergeant tomorrow." She leaned to Mica and whispered in his ear. 'Vernon Butcher.'" Mica jerked back and looked at her.

"Really?"

"Yep!" She smiled and giggled. "He has eighteen years of service so he can either get out now, with no retirement, or revert to SSgt and retire as a LTCOL in two years."

Mica said, "Yeah! A lot of the Captains were offered a Regular Commission and they revert to their grade when they were Commissioned and will then be promoted each day until they are back to Captain. Frank Gothals is one of those, He was a Marine Guard on the Base at Pensacola when WWII started. He had a private pilot's license and they made him a 2nd Lieutenant. By the time he finished Officer's Training at Quantico, was sent to flight training, then served as a flight instructor, the war was over. Then he was recalled for Korea. He is a good man."

Billy said, "There are several guys like that in the squadron."

Mica laughed, "I was talking to a pilot a few weeks ago who has a brother in the Navy who beat the system. When the RIF rules were published, he was a Commander in the Reserves, he wrote a letter to BuPers (Navy Bureau of Personnel.), referenced the RIF Directives, and said, 'I do not wish to revert to my original rank and status, I request to remain in my present grade and status.' Then every time they put out any order that had anything remotely related to the RIF, he wrote a letter referencing all of his letters and all of their letters or orders and sent it off to BuPers. He did that with every letter they sent and he found out about.

He sent them hundreds of letters, page after page of them were references to every letter he had sent or that they ever wrote. The average officer with twenty years of service has a file about two or three inches thick. His file took up four file drawers or about fifty inches of space. BuPers finally surrendered and recommended him for a Regular commission. He wrote them another letter; it had only one reference, and that was to the letter awarding him his Regular Commission, the body of the letter was succinct, it read:

'Thanks'."

They all laughed. They had a nice dinner and then danced for a while.

Billy Marker told them that the North American factory had found the problem with the fuel control and the FJ-2s were cleared to fly again after the fixes were finished. After being grounded for a week and a half they were going to be able to get back in the air.

Mica danced with Melissa and told her he was very happy that she was pregnant and that they had to go home and call both sets of future grand-parents. She looked up at him with a little grin. "Please don't be angry with me. I already called our folks, they were very happy and were going to call each other."

"Hummm! You are a bad girl, I am going to have to turn you over my knee and spank you when we get home." Mica led her back to the table. As they sat down Melissa said, "I'll bet you can't do it."

"You have a bet."

Dawn giggled, "Oh goodie a bet. Who bets what?"

Melissa smiled at her husband, "Mica says he will spank me when we get home because I went ahead and called our parents and told them we are going to have a baby. I bet him that he can't do it."

Dawn laughed, "What is the wager?"

Mica and Melissa looked at each other. Mica said, "If I win she will have to be my slave for a week."

Dawn giggled, "That's no good, she already does anything you want her to do now."

Mica looked at his wife and said, "You are right about that, I'll have to think of something else, I've got it, she has to give me 4 BJs to atone for her indiscretion."

'Lissa blushed and smiled at him sweetly, "That is not a punishment, I love doing that and all you have to do is ask."

Mica looked at his wife, "You win."

"What? We haven't settled anything yet."

"I have thought about it, you are right, there is nothing I am willing to do to you that will cause you pain or distress, I just can't do that on purpose. I can't hurt you."

Her face was expressionless, "I knew that, my love. I knew how upset you get when you think you have done something to hurt me. I was going to cancel the bet anyway because I knew it would hurt you to carry out your threat. You can punish me by just frowning at me. I hate it when you do that." They held hands and looked into each other's eyes.

Billy Marker poked Dawn with his finger, "Damn, I can't stand this syrupy sweet, lovey dovey, shit anymore; I think I am going to throw up."

Dawn smiled gently at her husband, "Bullshit, Billy, If it is so bad why do you have a tear in your eyes too? Can you paddle me or one of the kids?"

"I have never had to do that."

"Right tough guy, all you have to do is to say you are disappointed in one of the kids and it tears them up, they will cry for hours over that."

Mica said, "Well that proves it, Marines are cruel, tough, hard men and are not to be trifled with."

Dawn giggled again and leaned over and put her hand down on Billy's crotch. "Yep, the hard part is correct but I am going to trifle the hell out of this one when I get him home and this being Friday night I may trifle with him all night long."

Melissa turned to Mica, "Oooo! That sounds like fun. Want to try it too?"

"You cannot 'trifle' with me, a trifle is a small insignificant item. Now Dawn can probably 'trifle' with Billy all right, but you can't trifle with me."

"What?" yelped Billy. "What the hell do you mean by that?"

"I didn't say you have a trifle, Dawn did. I have to take her word for it."

Melissa laughed, "Mica you shouldn't pick on Billy that way He can't help it if it is small. Some women like them that way, right Dawn?"

Dawn looked at Melissa wide eyed, "Ah! I never said it was small, I don't know where you got that idea, I love it."

Mica smirked, "Of course you do, Billy's is not really that small, not everyone likes a real big one. I think mine is bigger than Billy's, but hey! A big nose is not everyone's cup of tea. Right?"

"Nose?" said Billy.

"Of course, what did you think we were talking about, your chin?"

Melissa covered her mouth with her hands and giggled uncontrollably. Dawn started to laugh. Mica grinned at Billy. Billy tried to look hurt but he couldn't help laughing too.

Dawn said, "Mica don't pick on Billy, I think he has a real cute little one."

Billy smiled, "Dawn, Honey, that is about enough on the subject of my 'little one'. OK? Now to change the subject, I heard that your household goods finally arrived from Japan. I heard it was quite a load, you were lucky each of you rated a shipment. Have you unpacked everything yet?"

Mica said, "Not yet, Pal, we got some of it done. Part of the first crate we opened was the dinner service, it is over eighty some pieces and we had to wash it all before we put it in the china cabinet. I had two sets of Noritaki China I bought before I met 'Lissa. We had to wash one of those for everyday use and then polish the new silver tea set too. We are going to tackle the two big crates tomorrow. We plan on waiting for Sunday before we tackle the wardrobe of the clothes Melissa bought and got as wedding gifts. There are two crates of other stuff too."

"Dawn, you just have to come over and see all the stuff we have. I am going to have to change the 'Country Modern Décor' to 'Oriental Country Décor'. Mica's mother loaded me down with stuff she has accumulated in the couple of years they have been in the Orient. She bought stuff in Thailand, India, Hong Kong and Japan as well as in Formosa. And I want you to see my wedding dress."

Mica added, "Don't forget we have a bunch of stuff of mine I inherited from my grandparents that has been in storage. You guys will not believe this, but there is one box from my grandfather that weighs seven hundred and fifty pounds, it is only about a cubic yard in size."

Melissa wanted to know what was in the box.

He smiled, "I don't know, the instructions on the box say it is not to be opened until after I am married. Grandpaw was a sweet old guy, it is probably something both of us can use."

"Oh Mica, you have me all excited now, when will it be here?"

"It should be here any day now, they will call before they deliver it."

Melissa smiled up at her husband, "Gosh, Mica, it is sure a lot of fun being married to you. I get surprises every day, so far they are all nice ones too."

"I have a surprise for you tonight too!"

"I don't think there is much you can surprise me with tonight Honey."

Billy slyly said, "Don't be too sure of that girl' I hear he learned a lot of tricks from those pretty little mamma-sans in Japan."

Melissa giggled, "No wonder my sweet man is always trying to do it sideways."

Dawn looked at her, "It doesn't bother you that he went with Japanese girls?"

"Heck no, what he did before he met me is none of my business, and besides, I think he told me everything anyway. If he ever does it again, it will devastate me." She looked deep into Mica's eyes and then smiled, "It will never happen."

Later that night when they were getting ready for bed Melissa stepped from the shower and was drying herself when Mica picked her up and carried her to their bed. He gently placed her in the center of the bed and snatched away her towel. They were both nude and he bent to kiss her lips with a sweet sexy kiss. He lifted off of her and softly said, "Tonight is for you, my sweet girl, you tell me when to stop."

He moved down between her legs and held them spread wide apart. He kneeled and caressed her silky smooth legs with his hands slowly and gently. His touch became lighter and softer until she could barely feel his touch. He scooted back and lay between her legs. His breath was warm on her carefully trimmed mound.

She felt his fingers tenderly spread her inner lips and then press back the hood of skin covering her clit, gently exposing the tip to his warm breath. She shuddered as his soft smooth tongue moved over it. It delicately slipped across the little nubbin of nerve endings sending waves of pleasure through her body. Then the lips closed around her clitoris and a soft gentle suction pulled gently to expose more of the tiny shaft to the hot wetness of his mouth. Then the sensations ended. She wiggled to try and reestablish the contact. Before it happened his mouth surrounded the whole opening to her vagina sucking softly, but firmly, so that the whole area seemed to be pulled into Mica's mouth. It was a hot wet sense of being lovingly consumed as the tongue explored and caressed every speck of soft flesh and membrane it could reach.

Mica's tongue and lips then moved slowly to concentrate their attentions on various parts of her pussy. The right inner lip was licked, sucked gently, and carefully touched by the very tip of the tongue. His soft lips then slowly and deliberately nipped the fragile crinkled lip. He sucked, slurped and lapped at her now more abundant fluids coating the inner lips for a long languorous and dreamy time.

Then Mica moved to the left inner lip and repeated the process. By now Melissa was in a state of continuous orgasm. The strength of these waves varied from gently comfortable senses of pleasure to dramatic shocks of pure overwhelming ecstasy. Mica then contented himself with lightly lapping at the juices covering her whole vaginal area, running his tongue as deep as possible around the sides of her tunnel to coat the walls with his slippery warm saliva. She felt the excess saliva trickle down inside her. Her whole being seemed to be concentrating in her pussy. She was slowly relaxing and coming down from the high of her orgasms when he went back to her clit again. His mouth closed around it and his lips and tongue began the slow lazy caressing of her love pearl again. It was beyond heavenly.

She felt Mica slowly bringing her back to the brink of another mighty orgasm. She relaxed and let it happen. Melissa was not aware that her limbs were jerking and twitching and that she was constantly moaning and cooing in her pleasure. She was not aware of when Mica stopped loving her pussy.

He walked quietly to the bathroom , wet a washcloth with warm water and brought a towel when he returned to tenderly wash her pussy and dry it off. He climbed into bed beside her, pulled up the covers, and turned out the light. She instinctively turned to his warmth and cuddled up to him. He softly kissed her forehead and heard her sigh. "Did that please you my sweet darling wife?"

"Oh! God yesssssssssss!" he barely heard her murmur.

It was several days later that the heavy crate was delivered by a freight company. The four men in the truck carefully rolled it down the ramp from the truck and wanted to know where Mica wanted it put.

Mica looked carefully at the wheels under the crate. The wheels appeared to be heavy steel swiveling casters protruding through holes in the bottom of the wooden crate. One of the men said, "I think it is an old fashioned steel safe." Mica agreed with him and decided they would leave it in the garage on the concrete floor rather than risk damage to the hardwood floors of the house. Four other lighter crates were put in the garage too. Mica read the invoice and saw that the weight of the crate containing the safe was actually 1750 pounds instead of 750 pounds.

By that afternoon Mica had removed the wooden crate completely from what was indeed a heavy steel safe. There was an envelope taped to the front above the combination dial to the door. Melissa, Dawn and Billy watched as he opened the envelope and read the enclosed note. It read:

"Dear Mica,

This is my wedding gift to you and your new bride. She must understand that the items in the chest are family heirlooms and they must be passed on, if possible, to my future descendants. May God bless you, Mica and your new wife, with many healthy children and a happy life.

Your Loving Grandfather.

P.S. Left many times to zero, right to the month, left to the day, and right to the year of your mother's birthday, Mica. Look for another note inside."

Mica handed the note to Melissa and knelt in front of the safe. He spun the dial counterclockwise several times then entered the combination. He then grasped the handle and turned it slowly until the door popped open a bit. He swung the door open to reveal that inside was a lovely wooden chest.

He asked Billy to help him and they slid the wooden chest out of the safe. The mahogany chest was locked. Mica and Billy carried the chest into the house. They guessed it weighed about 150 pounds. When the chest was removed from the safe Melissa looked inside and found the four legs for the chest. While Mica and Billy held the chest up she and Dawn screwed the legs on the bottom. They discovered a note taped to the back of the chest.

Mica opened it and read out loud what it said:

"Micaiah,

When you are alone or with people who you can trust with your very life, you may continue.

Inside the safe you will find that the interior walls can be removed by extracting the screws in the corners. Behind the rear wall is the remainder of my gift to you. You may wish to leave it where it is. Open the chest with the key screwed to the bottom of the chest.

Grandfather Charlie"

Mica looked at his wife and his friends, "Hand me that screwdriver and we will find out what is so secret." He removed the screws holding the back panel and it fell forward. When he removed the panel, they all gasped. The whole rear wall was made of gold ingots. They were held in place by steel straps.

Mica removed one strap and pried one bar on the top loose. He carefully brought the bar out and passed it to Billy. Billy almost dropped it. Billy he looked at Mica and said, "God damn, it is real gold, this thing has to weigh forty pounds. How many of them are there?"

Mica counted quickly, "I make it to be forty bars in this rear wall. That would be 120 in all three walls. 40 times 120 would be 4800 pounds. This must be most of it because at 40 pounds per bar for forty bars would be 1600 pounds and the whole deal only weighs 1750 and with just the chest it would be that much."

Melissa said, "God! I can't wait to open the chest." Mica took the bar and placed it back in the safe and locked the safe door. He crawled under the chest and removed the screw holding the key.

He handed the key to Melissa, "Here, this is your surprise."

Her eyes were wide as she put the key in the lock and turned the key. The double doors on the chest opened and revealed several sets of drawers. Her hands shook as she looked up at Mica, "Which drawer shall I open first?"

Mica grinned, "Top left." Melissa's little hand shook as she pulled the drawer open. Her Hands flew to her face. The drawer held row after row of earrings. There were many styles and a rainbow of different colored gems set in gold, silver and platinum.

"Wow, this is amazing, I can't believe this." She reached and picked up a chandelier earring studded with rubies. She looked at Mica, "Look. There are ten rubies in this one earring. There must be a hundred different sets in this drawer."

Mica leaned over and pulled the drawer next to it open. More earrings. He closed it and opened the drawer below the first one. Rings, hundreds of rings. The drawer below it held pendants, cameos, broaches and tiaras. The one below that held necklaces of every size style and description. Melissa looked at her husband in awe, "This is all for ME?"