It is a Great Thing To Do Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you start Cumming I will bury my hand as deep as I can and turn it...understand me...now cum for me...cum all over your fucking chest baby."

By now there was no holding back. I moaned and said.

"Yes."

With a few more strokes in and out of my asshole, each time halting when she felt too much resistance from my sphincter muscles, she sensed it was time, I clenched down on her wrist, cock twitched and she, covered in sweat, encouraged me to cum by saying.

"Come on baby shoot your fucking load on your chest for me...too fucking bad there isn't and audience here for you to entertain baby...shoot it...you fucking Bitch."

Her voice, her words, her choice of words, that did it for me and I came.

The first white "rope of cum" shot, was to the right of center, I exploded to say the least, it landed on my right cheek chest and navel in what looked like a thick liquid cord that erupted from my swelled cockhead. My ass muscles clamped down on her and she just pushed, no rammed, back into me to her mid-arm length. My head went back, I moaned and shot again, this time down the center landing from my chin all the way down to my navel. She sucked in air and was in awe of what she had just done, saying.

"Baby, your Cumming...shoot again baby...again."

The last shot that left the end of my cock landed just above my nipples between the first two cum shots. I went limp, hand dropped away from my cock, out of breath, panting like I had just ran a marathon, but she kept pumping into me, and with every thrust in more cum pumped out of my cock until there was none left.

I looked up slowly and I saw a tear in her eye, my legs twitched and I realized I could not talk right at that moment, she sensed this and said panting.

"That was fucking awesome baby...just what I fantasized about...my pussy is so wet...I could cum in seconds."

I tried to get out the words "untie me" but could not; she somehow understood and smiled with that tear in her eye.

She decided to not pull out of me right away; she pushed in a little more, I groaned and started to gain some control. Control, she was in total control...and I liked it, it was a turn on, she was so sensual, I was completely hers I thought to myself. My line of thought was broken by her words as she said.

"If I keep slowly fist fucking you, will you get hard again won't you baby?"

Having already realized that I was at her mercy I just re-stated in a weak voice saying.

"I will do anything you want me to do...anything you want...Veena."

She smiled at me, and started to slowly pull her hand out, the pressure of her knuckle as they spread me open and popped out made me moan. She placed her hands, full of lube, on each of my shoulders, leaned over me and lowered her face to my right cheek, licked up my cum and then kissed me inserting her tongue into my month making me taste my own seed. We moaned together, our kiss broke, she looked at me and licked up more of my Cum held my eye with my cum dripping off her tongue and into my mouth then lowered her head and kissed me. After a moment she lifted her head, looked at each other, and she said.

"You ate cum babe. Your cum, that's fucking hot...what a turn on."

We just stared at each other and then I broke the silence and said.

"Baby, your hand felt so good, you can have me anytime."

Her response was quick.

"So, you will come back here when I call you, is that what you are saying?"

I decided to restate what I had said earlier, and said.

"I will do anything you want me to do."

She took a deep breath, and said.

"Make me cum on your face...I want to sit on your face and have your tongue work my clit over."

She pulled herself up, reached down and went to untie me, then stopped, and grabbed the wrist restraints, and said.

"No, you will do this restrained, give me each wrist."

Once restrained, she turned around and squatted facing my cock, and said.

"Eat me out baby, make me cum on your face."

She reached out and took hold of my cock in her lubed hand, her thighs on each side of my chest. She lowered herself down; the globes of her tight, tanned ass covered my face. With out warning I tilted my head back and stuck my tongue in her asshole, worming it inside. She responded by squeezing my cock and moaning.

"Your tongue...it's so hot in my asshole baby, don't torture me."

She was grinding her hole on my upright tongue; I was as deep as I could go in when she said in a strained husky voice.

"Eat my pussy baby...please...fuck'in eat my pussy you hot fuck'in slut."

Her words made my cock "chubby" again even after such an intense orgasm. My tongue went to work on her clit and it's piercing was located perfectly, within a minutes she came flooding my face with her juice. She slid backwards off of me and cradled my head in her lap. It was then we both noticed the sun coming up. She looked down at me panting slowly and she said.

"Lets get you freed up and into the shower, then we can talk about things. It looks like this is the beginning of something interesting."

Once I was free from the restraints and up we walked hand in hand to the shower along the wall of the house for persons using the pool. It was a small open cubby with a soap dispenser on the wall and a rack of towels off to the side. We washed with the body wash soap, it was aloe based and felt good to rub it into my skin. Veena turned her back to me and I reached out with soapy hands and began washing her back. She turned into my arms and we kissed deeply and passionately as the water from the single showerhead rinsed our bodies. Her hands wandered and found my ass cheeks and squeezed; she broke our kiss and asked me.

"Are you sore baby, was it too rough, how does it feel?"

I replied.

"No not really...I loved it, you are a natural, and we clicked didn't we. I like the way I feel right now, sore some but a nice sore."

She noticed I was getting hard again, just a chubby but I was on the way. She pulled me close and my cock found its way between her legs, it was pointing down at this point and felt great sliding up against her shaved pussy slit, I even felt her clit ring. She smiled at me, and asked me.

"Did you mind it when I called you those names, you know slut and bitch?"

I said.

"No, if it turned you on and got you going then it is good for me...did you like it...did you like calling me those names because you like to be called those names?"

She moved her lips to mine, kissed me quickly and then whispered in my ear.

"We have a lot to talk about babe."

To be continued...

12