It is Good to be the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I will be ready. And Kara. Thanks for everything."

Jimmy laid his head back down thinking it was too early for him to be in the land of the living, but after lying on his back for a minute, Jimmy realized that he very much was awake. "There has to be a crime being up this early" he mumbled as he rolled out of bed. When the blood left his head, he felt a tingling sensation go down his spine. As he stood up to get a shower, he wondered if maybe soaking in the parent's hot tub wouldn't be better for his body not feeling like it normally did.

Stripping out of the clothes he was still wearing from the day before, Jimmy in his boxer-briefs grabbed his robe and a towel from the hall closet before walking to the other side of the house and his parent's master bedroom. When he got there the door was wide open and he saw his mother moving about, getting ready for work as he began to knock on the door jam. "Holy shit!" Leaped from his mouth as he saw his mother finishing attaching her nylons to her garter belt. Jimmy's mother looked up due to the noise that had interrupted her humming and saw her son staring back at her nakedness.

Jimmy's mother was 48 years of age, and her healthy, active lifestyle help keep her lean and fit, though she would be the first to admit that her family's genetics probably did most of the work. In just one glance every minute detail was burned into Jimmy's memory. Standing there with only nylons and a garter belt on Jimmy saw the thin light brown runway below that matched the short coif above, the belly button piercing with the attached chain encircling her waist was new, at least not worn the last time Jimmy had seen her out by the pool, which was over a year ago. But want shocked Jimmy the most was the nipple piercing on her right breast. It was a shield peircing, very similar to the one Janet Jackson had flashed the world during a Super Bowl halftime show a few years back. The fact that her breasts were still firm and shapely B cups did not get past Jimmy absorbing eyes as well.

"Oh, shit I am sorry mom." Jimmy frantically said as he backed away from the open doorway.

"Jimmy, stop" His mother commanded. Jimmy did so outside the doorway, making sure to keep his eyes glued to his big toes.

Entering the hallway, Jimmy's mother mulled over the situation briefly before speaking. "I am sorry I startled you like that. You have never been a morning person so for years now I have been leaving my door open after my shower to dissipate the steam. You were never up at this time so I didn't worry about you walking in on me. I am sorry."

"It's okay, mom." Was Jimmy's muttered reply.

"Look at me, Jimmy."

Jimmy squeezed his eyes shut before lifting his head. Slowly he peeked open one eye to see that she was still naked, standing before him.

"Am I that ugly that you have to make such an exaggerated display?"

"No, mum, just you have always been very clear about your personal areas and how I had to stay away from those areas."

"That is because you were a kid, Jimmy. You are an adult now and I don't have to be so protective of you. Like what you saw yesterday."

"Uhm, what did I see yesterday?"

"You didn't see me entertaining a couple of friends in the TV room, yesterday?"

"Well, yeah, I saw someone but I didn't linger or anything. I was dead tired and I went straight to bed."

"And was that someone naked?" That question yanked Jimmy's mind. Naked?

"Uhmm, possibly?" Jimmy answered weakly. "I don't really remember much. I know something didn't look right but like I said, I was too tired."

"Okay, I can understand that. Just so you know. There were three of us naked in there Jimmy."

Having no clue where his mother was going with this, "uhmm, okay" was all Jimmy could respond with.

"Your father and I are swingers, Jimmy. You might as well hear it now. We had been swingers for a long, long time. Even before you were born, but after you were born it was more of an infrequent thing. When you left us, we decided to make some changes around here, Embracing the swinging lifestyle is one of those changes. Are you okay with this?"

The full impact of what Jimmy's mother was telling him would not be felt by Jimmy for days to come, but in his shocked daze, he knew that he needed to reply. "That is fine. I mean I have double tagged a girl or two before."

"Good. From the robe and the towel it looks like you wanted to use the hot tub, yes?"

"Yeah, that is why I came here. Hoping I could use the hot tub to clear away some of these cob webs." He said while lightly patting his side of his head.

"Well, that is another change, Jimmy. To use the pool or the hot tub, you can't be wearing anything."

"WHA?!? Even me?"

"That is the rule we came up with for both bodies of water. To enter them, you have to enter them naturally."

"But, I am not a...why?" Jimmy's muddled mind couldn't wrap around why his parents swinging rules would apply to him.

"Because Jimmy, I use both of them frequently. So does your father and so do our guests. If you want to use them you will have to be naked like us."

"But can't I just come back when you are done?"

"And what if we aren't done and want to get back in? Are we to wait until you are done? If you are already naked, then there will be no issue."

Looking down, Jimmy noticed the outline of his penis in his boxer-briefs and felt thankful that he didn't have an erection but then thought while this was exciting for him, it wasn't 'wood' exciting. And that told him he could handle the new rules.

"Okay mom. I am game." And he stripped down his boxer-briefs, letting his flaccid penis hang for his mother to see. He got embarrassed when his mother did size him up with a 'very nice' being said. "So, mom, is it okay if I soak in the tub?"

Smiling, his mother leaned forward and kissed Jimmy lightly on his cheek. "So long as you are naked, you don't have to ask." As Jimmy walked passed his mother, she called out one more warning. "Jimmy, since you are an adult, sex may happen right in front of you. The mature thing to do is to not say a thing, no 'sorry's or 'excuse me', just continue doing what you were doing so it won't be a disturbance."

"So does that mean I may run into the two of you doing the horizontal shuffle?"

Jean could only smile as she replied, "it is our house Jimmy, and we will do it in whatever room we want to."

"Even my room?"

Turning back to finish dressing, Jimmy's mother answered coyly, "oh, we have done it in that room plenty enough, so if you want your privacy, that is fine, just keep your door closed."

When Jimmy was done soaking in the hot tub his mother had already left for her work and soon Kara announced her presence in the drive with a car horn honking to the tune of 'Dixie'. Instead of the minivan that Jimmy road in yesterday, Kara was driving a 4x4 truck; he assumed her husbands. Climbing into the king cab, Jimmy noticed that Kara's cheerfulness had not faded as she manipulated the over long gear-shifter.

"Hey there big guy! Ready for another great day at BT&W?"

Jimmy couldn't believe her enthusiasm about working in an accounting office, so he decided to change the subject. "Is there any reason you seem to be exceptionally cheerful this morning?"

"That is because I got some last night."

And just that fast Jimmy thought he was in the Twilight Zone, Kara, none of the females at BT&W were ever that frank with him, especially about their sex life. Sweet and matronly, most definitely not raunchy. "And he gave it to me good too. I don't get it that good from him that often." Jimmy knew his mouth was open but he couldn't close it as he stared at the woman that had been driving him nuts for the last couple of months. As he imaged Kara doing the horizontal bop with her husband, her naked breast came into focus which reminded him of his actions from yesterday in the auditor's office.

"Uhmm, I wanted to apologize for my actions yesterday, especially in the auditor's office."

Kara flashed him an electric smile before turning back to the traffic, "what for? That is what made me hot as a firecracker. I couldn't wait for the old man to get home. Heh, he never knew what hit him."

"But doing something like that could get me fired and if I get fired I will go to jail for breaking my probation." When Jimmy was introduced by to his co-workers, Nagretta made sure to point out to each person that Jimmy would be working there as a favor to the courts and if he broke his probation he would be going to jail for a long time. Because of Nagretta's actions Jimmy held a lot of animosity towards his co-workers. He was both embarrassed by Nagretta's actions and fearful that it could lead to someone trying to take advantage of him and his situation. Not once did he think that someone taking advantage of him sexually.

"Well, you do have to watch what you are doing, but I have to tell you, your rubbing your face into my cleavage is what set me off. I may have to let you do that again someday soon." Jimmy was quiet the rest of the trip to work while Kara sang along with music from a local country station. By the time they arrived at BT&W, Jimmy was sure that Kara still enticed him, but her music did not.

All of his coworkers he passed going up to his office commented that it was good he was back and hoped he felt better. Going about his work, he was pleased that Kara would stop by his desk to say 'hi' before she would plop her full butt down in her chair to have her chats with Lizzie. He was even more pleased that she had unbuttoned the top three buttons on her blouse and when she would say her greetings to him, she would lean over the front of his desk to do so; obviously giving Jimmy as much of a view of her chestly treasures as Jimmy wanted.

Jimmy's office shared the same entrance way to Lizzie and Sherry's offices. The two co-workers were similar in shape, in other words, thin, no boobies to speak of and both were not the happiest of employees to be around. Lizzie was constantly upset and would vent some of her anger Jimmy's way. Why Lizzie was upset, Jimmy did not know. Sherry, the Payroll Clerk was always upset, but Jimmy knew why since she told everyone. Being the Payroll Clerk, Sherry processed the bi-weekly paychecks and while she did not give amounts or names, complained readily about how much certain employees made at BT&W.

Today was no different and Jimmy had heard each of them venting through out the day. When Big Ed, one of the two maintenance men for the three buildings BT&W owned left Lizzie's office for his almost daily visits to Lizzie, Jimmy always knew when Big Ed was around because that was the only time Lizzie's door was closed, Lizzie came out of her office and started to complain to Jimmy about something he did not complete. The fact that he didn't complete it yesterday because he went home sick did not seem to register with Lizzie and that was enough for Jimmy to act.

Closing his eyes while she berated him, Jimmy envisioned her being nice to him and telling him what was upsetting her. Almost immediately he saw the golden light as his eyes rolled into the back of his head with an image of Lizzie smiling at him. Opening his eyes, Jimmy felt a massive tingle run up his spine and he felt extremely light headed. Planting his hands on his desk, he blinked away the dizziness and looked back at Lizzie. The same Lizzie who scant seconds ago was yelling at him was now smiling at him. Moving closer to his desk, Lizzie leaned forward and whispered like she was sharing a conspiracy spoke. "Big Ed and I have this arrangement; when he shows up, I have five minutes to get him off, orally. If he lasts longer than five minutes he has to fuck me doggy style over my desk."

Jimmy had to shake his head to make sure he wasn't delusional. When Lizzie saw Jimmy's dumbfounded look, she continued. "I get real pissed because lately he hasn't been getting me off."

"Huh?"

"If I am feeling generous, I will make him come with my mouth, but my pussy likes her fair share of attention, so I like to drive him nuts with my mouth so he can really pound it to me from behind."

Jimmy still couldn't believe what he was hearing. Lizzie was 51 year old, with thin medium length blonde hair that he was sure maintained that color with the help of a bottle. Which was the other thing about Lizzie, everything he heard her talk about was going a bar, so Jimmy had pegged her as a bar-fly. A bar-fly with really toned tan legs that she constantly displayed with her short dresses; Jimmy's favorite view of Lizzie was when she filed, he would always see her on her knees and he would think, 'man, just the right height'.

After everything that happened with Kara in the last two days, Jimmy needed some relief and if Lizzie was willing, he was willing. "Uhmm, Lizzie, if your still hor...hornie...would you...would you like to make the same arrangement with me?" The thought of Lizzie on her knees sucking him off was enough to give him wood.

Lizzie's eyes lit up at his question. Her answer was to reach over his desk and grab his shirt. Pulling on Jimmy's shirt at the left shoulder, she practically dragged him into her office and slammed the door shut. Jimmy was wondering what to say next but stopped when he saw her drop to her knees and started unbuckling his pants. Before Jimmy could say a word edgewise, his penis was out and she had engulfed it in one swoop. YES Jimmy thought. She was good, better than any of the teenaged girls he had been with and Jimmy felt like he was Goldilocks and her mouth was porridge as she experimented to what Jimmy liked; not to hard, not to soft, just right. Her enthusiasm was too much for Jimmy who started spewing in her mouth before he had a chance to warn her. Lizzie said nothing outside of her moans as she swallowed it all down.

"Yum, tasty." Lizzie was very happy until she realized that Jimmy came and she wouldn't be getting any dick from him. "Okay, kiddo, I got to get back to work. Thanks for the break."

Jimmy zipped back up and paused as he was exiting Lizzie's office; turning back he saw her humming to herself while licking her lips, her head bebopping back and forth to some tune in her head while she went back to processing travel claims.

That afternoon Sherry had some things for Jimmy to file and as he retrieved the second pile for filing, Sherry went off again about how she couldn't believe a certain person was paid so much for doing nothing. Jimmy didn't care who the culprit was, hell, it could have been him, but he was tired of her yelling; slackers don't like confrontations. Standing in her doorway, he visualized her thinking about something that made her happy, quick enough Jimmy felt the sensation down his spine as his eyes rolled in to the back of his head when the golden light showed up; there was the image of Sherry smiling with her teeth on display, including the top left incisor that was twisted and protruded forward a bit. Opening his eyes, the tingling sensation rode up his spine and his head went light headed but he felt like his mind was displaced from his body, floating in the air. Blinking his eyes, Sherry was smiling back him.

"You know what really makes me happy? The way I have been trying to quit smoking. I tried the patches, I tried the gum and nothing worked, but I think I found something that works."

"Great, that is really great. What is it Sherry?"

"Sucking dick."

There he was again in the Twilight Zone. "Come again?"

"Oh, he doesn't come, when I get the craving, I just pull out my boyfriend's dick and hum on it until the craving is gone. It really works great."

"But...what do you do at work?"

"What else can I do, I smoke."

"Isn't that counter-productive?"

"I guess, but unless you let me suck on your cock, I don't have any other recourse. I asked Dick but he said no. I could fuck him with a strap-on he said, but he had no desire for me to suck his dick."

"Would you want to suck on my dick?" It was a question of intent and not a question of permission at least that is what Jimmy meant. Sherry thought otherwise.

"That would be awesome! I normally go on four smoke breaks a day, twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon. My next break is in twenty minutes... Oh, hell, I will take it now. Get your ass over here!"

Jimmy stood dumbfounded, both of the co-workers he shared office space with wanted to suck him off daily. He had to pinch his left bicep to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Jimmy, shut the door and get over here." Moving in a haze, Jimmy complied. As soon as Sherry fished his still flaccid penis out, Jimmy was receiving his second blow job that day. "Ouch." That incisor was jagged.

"Swarry" Sherry said with her mouth full. Jimmy had to admit that while Sherry's cocksucking skills weren't in the same class as Lizzie's, her mouth did feel damn good. Just as he was beginning to feel that sensation that told him he was getting close, she stopped.

"That was 10 minutes, break time is over. Thanks a bunch, this is going to help me a lot." Jimmy stood there waiting in disbelief. She wasn't going to finish the job? After Sherry finished making a change to someone's pay account, she turned to look at Jimmy. "Don't just stand there with you dick out Jimmy, put it away, my last break isn't for another two hours.

"Two hours?"

"Yes, two hours." Seeing Jimmy was still confused, Sherry reiterated their deal for him. "Yes, four times a day, you will need to come into my office so I can take my 'smoke' break, instead of smoking a nasty cigarette, I will be 'smoking'," she said with a laugh, "your beefstick. Ten minutes each day. If you cum, great. If you don't cum, still great because I will be doing it for ten minutes each time. Okay."

Definitely the Twilight Zone. "Uhmm, sure, got it. Let me know." And Jimmy walked out of her office after zipping up.

For the rest of the week, Lizzie and Sherry was as good as their word. Sherry would suck him four times a day for ten minutes. She wasn't trying to make him ejaculate; she was concentrating on quenching her desire to smoke a cigarette. By third day, Jimmy quit getting hard-ons while Sherry satisfied her cravings but Jimmy wasn't complaining because her mouth still felt wonderful, and very relaxing.

Lizzie on the other hand made sure that Jimmy got his rocks off each day. Their second day together, Jimmy again shot his load down Lizzie's swallowing throat but the third day, she maintained control to just take Jimmy to the edge. When his five minutes was up, she bent over her desk and pulled the back of her sundress up exposing her bare ass.

"Okay big boy, come to momma. I need that dick in me now."

Jimmy explored her toned legs and shapely, if a bit small and compact, ass, before sliding up behind her; taking his penis in his hand he rubbed it up and down her slit causing Lizzie to hiss. "Fuck baby, you don't have to tease me, I am ready. I have been ready. Now, please, put it in."

Jimmy liked hearing her beg in her baby voice but was eager to tap that hole and slid in with his own hiss. Lizzie, despite her small frame had been around the block. Her pussy was the loosest he had ever entered before, but she knew how to fuck; she knew how to squeeze her pussy, how to move ass and what Jimmy liked the most, how to talk dirty.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck mommy, fuck me good. What a good boy. Oh, I like that mommy does. Just like that, oh what a big boy you are...Oh, oh. Fuck yes, I'm coming, oh I am coming. So good, so good." Lizzie didn't stop what her hips were doing but Jimmy slowed his thrusts to allow her to catch her breath. She recovered fast. "Oh, you are still hard and you want some more." Lizzie turned her head back to look at Jimmy. "Oh, daddy, you feel so good daddy. Are you going to fuck me again daddy?"

123456...8