It is Never Too Tight Ch. 02

Story Info
Angus & Emma's story continues; we hear about Mary.
3.2k words
4.6
24.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirloy
sirloy
19 Followers

I had decided to travel back to Nova Scotia by car the following day and as I had a mountain of work lined up before heading out I called the front desk to arrange for Peter the cab driver to take Emma shopping. She was seriously in need of toiletries and personal items as well as clothes suited for travel.

A rental company was able to bring a car to the hotel and arrange a drop off in Nova Scotia. I proposed to set off at ten then next morning to avoid as much of Boston's early traffic as possible so contracted to have the car at the hotel at that time.

Since it might be a while before I returned to the city I thought a good meal would be in order. Then the idea struck that it might be fun to have some company so I phoned Mary MacDonald to invite her and Honey to eat at the hotel dining room.

"Mary, it's Angus," I announced as the phone was answered, "I'd like to invite you and Honey to dine with Emma and me at the hotel tonight."

"Angus, I was thinking about you," She replied, "we'd love to take you up on the offer."

"Can you be here for seven?" I asked.

"Yes I'm sure we can, though with Honey you can never be certain." Mary responded with a laugh.

At 5:30 Emma came bounding through the door of our room followed by Peter carrying an arm load of bags and parcels.

"You are going to love what I got." She exclaimed" I shopped all over Boston to find them."

I laughed," Yes, I can well believe that you left no Boston stone unturned, poor Peter must be exhausted."

"It's all good, Boss. We found some stores even I didn't know about." Peter responded with a chuckle.

"Peter, I want to thank you for all you've done. We are headed out tomorrow morning so we won't need your services till I come back this way. Here's a little something extra for you." I said, handing him an envelope with a healthy wad of 100 dollar bills in it.

"Any time, Boss, any time. It's been a pleasure." He said looking back from the door.

Emma was unwrapping her purchases with excitement. She held up the tiniest scrap of cloth.

"I know you want me nude as much as possible but we might go to a public beach or hotel pool some time. Shall I show you?"

With that she quickly removed the jeans and top she was wearing and put on an incredibly small bikini swim suit. The top consisted of two triangles just big enough to cover her nipples held together with near invisible string and the bottom disappeared from the rear while at the front the narrow strip threatened to expose more than it concealed.

It was unbelievably sexy but she couldn't wear it on any public beach that didn't permit nudity.

"I also have a surprise for you for later," she said" I want to give it to you when the time is just right."

"I have invited Mary and Honey to have dinner with us tonight." I informed her.

"We will eat at the hotel and come back here for a while so we can say our goodbyes"

Emma looked pleased." Oh that's wonderful. I was so hoping to see them before we left"

"Can I wear this new skirt?" she asked, showing me a black skirt not much longer than the one we borrowed from Honey. "Or is it too informal for eating at the hotel?"

"Did you get a white blouse to go with it? If so it would look good and might raise a few crusty eyebrows."

Chapter 2

She took off the bikini and went for a shower at my suggestion as I packed up my computer and paperwork ready for the morning. The shower was still running as I finished so I too stripped off and joined her.

"Oh you are a dirty master, your slave must clean you well" she purred taking my cock in her hands gently drawing the foreskin back so she could soap me every where.

She sank to her knees holding my cock in both hands. Her mouth opened and she took me deep in her throat since the attention had me hard and ready. Back and forth her head bobbed as I felt the inner throat muscles against the sensitive underside. With that kind of action I would be coming soon but we interrupted by the house phone.

Emma sprinted from the bathroom to pick up the hand set;

" Mary and Honey are at the front desk."

"Tell them we will be down in 2 minutes." I instructed.

In the foyer we saw them across the room noting that Mary had forsaken her denim for a quite masculine looking pinstripe pant suit while Honey looked about 14 years old in a tiny skirt, a tight top and knee socks. One could imagine a teacher with his cute but naughty pupil.

Honey spotted us first and rushed over to give Emma a big hug and a quick kiss on the lips then looking over her shoulder at Mary as if for permission she came and kissed me.

We were shown to a small private dining room by a very attentive Maitre d' who seated us and beckoned the wine waiter to attend to us. I ordered a light little white wine to sip as we examined the menu.

The hotel had a good menu with enough variety for all to find something that appealed.

As we waited for the first course to arrive I asked Mary about how she and Honey met and connected.

Mary took a deep breath and started, "Honey and her Mom moved in next door to the small shoe repair shop I ran with my Dad. She was 14 years old at the time and very smart mouthed to everyone."

"Her poor Mom was at her wits end about what to do with her. She skipped school and hung around with a much older crowd who were notorious in the area. By the time she was 16 she was really headed for trouble until one day I noticed smoke from a storage shed at the rear of the store. I rushed out to find Miss Honey and another kid with cigarettes and a lighter lighting some paper against the shed wall."

"As you can imagine I was furious. I grabbed Honey as the other kid ran. It so happened that I grabbed the back of her jeans and they half came off being that baggy. I tripped over a box and ended up sitting with Honey over my knee with her pants around her ankles."

"It was too good an opportunity to miss; I pulled her panties down and spanked her until my hand was sore. At first she wiggled and fought but soon became very quiet and started crying."

"I let her stand up and as she did she gave me a big hug telling me that no one had ever cared enough about any thing she did so she kept doing worse and worse stuff to get noticed. School was totally boring because she always was finished her class work in a few minutes and home work was a joke."

Mary and Emma had both ordered fish chowder while Honey and I had other appetizers. While the waiter was placing our food on the table Mary paused her story while taking a first taste of the chowder.

Mary continued" Right then I started to feel something for her. I wasn't sure what it was but I was determined to get her started on the right road to being a grown up."

Honey spoke up," She marched me back to Moms house and right up to my bed room. She told me that I was going to clean up my act and the first thing was to dump all the skater gear I had been wearing since I was 14. All I had left was a short skirt I hadn't had on in over 2 years and a t-shirt the same age."

Mary took over the tale again," When I saw her in the skirt and top she looked so cute my heart just melted. I started making plans to get her life sorted out. It was clear to me she was almost too smart for her own good and I knew I had to challenge her."

The main course arrived at the table. Emma had surprised me by ordering a steak which she requested to be rare. Honey had opted for a vegetarian lasagne though she was at pains to point out didn't mean that she hated meat: looking up at Mary and winking.

Mary had declined to order a main course while I decided to try a pork chop.

Our conversation turned to lighter matters like the weather for our journey and how long it might take. Honey described a winter trip to Maine in her Jeep to join with a group of other 4x4 owners playing in the snow. Emma commented that she must have worn a sheepskin lined skirt for that trip causing us all to laugh.

A huge chocolate cake was at the centre of the dessert cart that the waiter rolled over to us after the dishes were cleared. All the women succumbed to the lure of all that chocolate but I opted for an almond cheese cake. After the last crumb of cake was gone I offered brandy or coffee but no one was really in the mood for that so I suggested we return to our room so Mary could continue the story.

Chapter 3

Once settled in the room I prompted Mary to resume the story so she continued.

"I demanded that Honey bring me her home work each night so we could go over it before she submitted it to the teachers. This also meant that I would see her often which I found I wanted to do."

"It soon became clear that in spite of skipping so much school Honey was well ahead.

Of course from time to time Honey would ignore me or not do home work getting very sassy. Once I threatened to spank her again. She just lay across my lap with skirt up and panties down"

Mary stood and moved behind Honey who was sitting quietly in a chair across from Emma and me on the sofa.

"A pattern developed, she would do well and be kind and polite for a while then do something that made me threaten to spank her and she would submit immediately. Eventually her grades picked up so well that she skipped a grade doing some of her final years work early too."

Honey looked up at Mary with obvious love in her eyes.

"Her Mom threw her a huge 18th birthday party which started out well but as the evening progressed Honey's behaviour got worse and worse and she got ruder and ruder to her Mom. I was upset by this and took her to her bed room to straighten her out. No sooner were we in the bed room when Honey stripped her clothes off and handed me a belt asking me to show her how much I loved her."

Mary continued, "Of course by this time I knew that I wanted her as a lover and had been waiting till she was old enough to understand what that really means. It seems that she had been waiting until she knew I could give her the type of love she craves"

"So the evening of her 18th birthday we became true lovers and she wore my marks for the first time." Mary smiled at the memory.

"Eventually she decided to go to law school and as my father died in a car accident I was able to follow after selling the shoe repair shop. With the insurance money I was able to put Honey through law school with a little left to begin this business in a rented place to start with. After she graduated we bought the building we now have."

Honey stirred in her chair and said," These days I don't have to be bad or nasty for Mary to give me the proof she loves me. I just tell her I need some special love and she does what I need her to do."

I had been paying so much attention to our guests that I hadn't noticed Emma slip to the bathroom. When she returned naked holding a narrow parcel about a foot long I did wonder what she was up to.

"Master," she said" this is the surprise I told you about earlier"

She handed me the package, indicating I should open it right away. As I opened one end I withdrew an elegantly tooled leather handle about 8 inches long. When the rest of the object came free of its covering it revealed a beautifully made switch with soft leather lashes. From the end of the handle to the tips of the dozen or so lashes it was about 2 feet.

Emma kneed in front of me saying, "As the collar was your gift to me, so is this my gift to you."

Honey started sobbing, "Oh Mary, that's so romantic I don't believe it."

All the girls then looked at me expectantly.

This was causing me considerable emotional turmoil. I had never beaten a woman in any way before and I was not sure I wanted to hit Emma with anything. I then remembered what the physiatrist had said. Emma could well equate this with the love of one she also loves. It seemed very important to her that she give herself to me in this way. How could I deny her that when all I wanted to do was to express my love for her in every way? I then wondered how to set this apart from what might be seen as a violent act. I would also be laid bare.

With this determination I slowly and deliberately removed all my clothes so that I was naked in front of our guests and Emma. I placed the pillows at the edge of bed and placed Emma across them so her buttocks were raised high and her body lay across the bed.

I kissed the lashes at their tip and kissed Emma's rear cheeks.

"In the spirit in which this lash was given, I so return it." I stated quietly.

With that I raised and swung the lash to strike each buttock three times with force enough to leave a raised stripe for each lash.

Emma made not a sound but in tears she jumped up and hugged me fiercely saying,

"Oh I love you so much, so much. I never dreamed I would love anyone so."

Honey moved so she could whisper in Mary's ear. I didn't hear what was said but Mary was clearly thinking for a bit then nodded. Honey then came to stand in front of me.

Looking up at me she said," Angus, you are a very special man and you somehow understand people like Emma and me, I would take it as a great honour if you would fuck me."

With that she swiftly removed the little clothing she was wearing. Given that she was petite, blonde and cute as a button it was not a hardship to consider. I looked at Emma and she was nodding vigorously.

"Emma, please her get ready for me; lick her pussy till it is good and moist." I said firmly as if the sexual encounter with Honey would be almost a duty.

"Mary would you like Emma to service you while I am with Honey?" I asked out of consideration for the only one still clothed.

She replied," As one master to another I thank you for the use of your slave. All of this loving activity has gotten me horny as hell." and quickly removed and folded her pin stripe suit.

In her underwear her early middle age body was magnificent. Her back was straight and true and her waist trim. Years of horse back riding in saddles she made had rounded her small butt and kept her legs long and lithe. Her breasts were large and needed some support from the bra she was wearing and when released they did sag somewhat but were still a beauty to behold. The thong panties she had on briefly did little to hide the fact that her pussy was neatly shaved as smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom.

"Mary, forgive me for saying this but it is a shame that you are a lover of girls only as you would have many men drooling if you ever wished." I felt compelled to say.

"Oh," said Mary," I'm not against men it's just that I am in love with Honey and that has been sufficient for years."

"Emma would you look after Mary now please," I directed noticing Honey squirming delightfully on the bed.

Honey lay back with her long blond hair fanned out around her head. A look of lust in her eyes as her hand beckoned me to her. Surrounded as I was by a trio of amazingly beautiful naked women my cock was as hard as it had ever been.

As I moved between her legs Honey reached out for my cock and guided me home. She was truly wet from Emma's love play and I sunk in fully in one stroke. Her pussy was deliciously tight and I was receiving glorious pleasure from this enthusiastic young woman. She and I seemed to be moving toward orgasm at the same rate so I continued thrusting at the same pace and just as I felt my semen start the journey from my balls Honey was chanting.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck, oh yes I'm coming." as she went over.

I lay on her for a few moments savouring the orgasm as it faded. Soon enough I rolled over to lie beside Honey so we could watch Emma service Mary.

Mary was sprawled on the chair a leg on each arm and between her legs Emma's glorious auburn hair covered every thing she was doing. However we could see from Mary's reaction that much was happening.

Her hands were on each breast kneading her nipples, her heard was tossing back and forth and she was softly muttering," No no, no."

Soon her head thrust back and she grabbed Emma's head pulling it into her crotch had holding it hard.

"Oh fuck girl you are good!" she thrilled.

The room was quiet for a while as Mary cooled and Emma came to lie beside me on the bed.

Collecting herself Mary said, "Angus there is something we should have told you, Honey is at her peak fertility and you had unprotected sex. You might have gotten her pregnant. Is that a problem for you? If so we can go for the morning after pill but she does want to have a baby and she would like it to be yours."

sirloy
sirloy
19 Followers