It Just Could Not Be!

Story Info
But it was..
11k words
4.01
187.7k
44
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

He was thinking that perhaps he should have been paying more attention long ago?

Mark Brown stood there behind a row of low bushes, looking over at the woman that just came out of the department store. She was dressed fit to kill, far too much cleavage for the middle of a weekday morning. Her overly high heels caused her breasts to sway with each step, he realized they were certainly not encumbered by any undergarments. Even from the distance from where he stood, he could clearly see the darker circles of her nipples though the pale material of the blouse. The skirt was short, ridiculously short, offset by fishnet type stockings. So short that anyone that saw her would turn to take a second look, and the few people nearby were doing exactly that.

The woman reached the corner and stopped for a moment, her steps had the short choppy style women get when they have on heels overly high. She adjusted the small purse, tugging the strap up higher on one shoulder. Then she reached down with her other hand, lifted her heel to briefly inspect the shoe, like she had felt herself step on something.

The very short skirt had a split at the hem on both sides, for a moment the top of her nylons came into view, held in place by straps and a white lacey garter.

The woman had obviously taken great effort to appear spectacular.

The woman was his wife, Kathy!

Yet it could not be her, Kathy was always dressed conservatively, modest. Her normal attire was slacks and a blouse, sometimes a vest, or a dress that would fit in with a typical business type atmosphere.

He had never seen her like this, not looking like an on the expensive side lady of the evening. It was a shock to his system, this just could not be.

He had seen her that way many times at home, teasing him delightfully in the privacy of their bedroom or living room. Often that would start earlier in the evenings, after dinner he would settle into his favorite chair.

Then she would begin the game, coming out in one of his shirts, a single button holding it closed. Sitting carelessly, she would expose just enough skin that she knew he would notice. Mark loved those times, Kathy would sit with her knees pulled up into a hug, knowing he could see almost all the way between her legs. Then appearing to adjust her recliner for more comfort, she would tip it back and elevate her long legs. The torment would continue until she got him to grab for her.

More than once he had taken her on the carpet, a few times he had her bent over the washing machine in the middle of a weekend afternoon.

The strip teases were the best, she would begin to dance for him, using peek a boo moves mercilessly until finally he would go after her in total lust. More than once his sperm was already flooding out before he could even get her down, but that didn't matter. Mark always stayed firm anyway, and those orgasms took longer to reach and were the finest of all.

+++

Mark blinked and looked closer, there was no doubt. This was her, his Kathy, the lighter colored wig she wore was not enough to disguise her.

Whatever she was doing, she was not doing it for him. He felt a mixture of lust for her and an inner shock at seeing this, realized he had an enormous erection. She was teasing, like she often did at home, yet she was on a public street?

Suddenly it hit him that he had his hand in his pocket, touching himself. Looking around quickly, he saw a matronly older woman nearby staring at him with an odd expression. She glanced out at the woman across the street and back, giving him a knowing grin that made Mark blush.

He quickly headed for his rental car, his face flushed red.

+++

Mark was supposed to be in Denver, that is what he had told his wife Kathy just the morning before. He really hated the idea of lying to her, it was something that in over three long years of marriage he just had not done.

Of course he met a solid string of females while traveling, no end to them at all. The job was big business, conferences, planning and trouble shooting. Mark looked and sometimes felt the urges he remembered from when he was single, but no way would he ever act on any of them.

He was far too much in love with Kathy, she was wonderful, his entire world when he was home. Even half way across the Nation, he counted the moments until the huge jets took off. It meant home, a few weeks with her before the next project.

This situation that had developed with her was actually not something he felt he could approach head on, with a confrontation. He had to know the truth, know what she was up to and seeing it with his own eyes was the only way to be sure.

That is exactly what he should have done, but there was that one terrible experience far back in his own life.

Deep down, his fear was that his wife Kathy was having an affair. That was something he would not be able to stand for, he knew that. Even the thought of that had caused his fists to clench, he had even managed to draw a drop of blood from one of his palms before getting himself back under control.

Not again. He knew he would not be able to take that, not again.

+++

His first marriage to what had turned out to be a genuine bitch named Jasmine had broken up over exactly the same thing, two short years into that one he lost track of her at a party one night.

The party was at a rather large estate with nearby woods and trails, there were lots of places to vanish to and Mark was almost in a panic, thinking she had fallen into the close by river or gotten lost.

He didn't find her until nearly an hour later, she was as completely drunk and stoned as a human being can be and still stand up. This had now happened several times, Jasmine had no control over her use of alcohol and it was becoming an irritant. Often her eyes looked odd, reddish, but she denied every using any kind of drug.

Once every couple of weeks or so she insisted on going out with her friends, time alone and just for her she called that. Those normally ended up with her staggering in late and sleeping until the next afternoon. Another irritant, and the last few months a source of frequent arguments.

The arguments weren't really bad, Mark was always fairly mellow and didn't even raise his voice much. Jasmine's denials that anything was going on usually settled things down, Mark believed her.

It was just the drinking, the late nights. They were infrequent when he was home, but several times his phone calls went to voice mail when he was out of town.

Mark spent a lot of time out of town on his job, so for the first year he simply did not know about those nights out. Jasmine would be there at home when he arrived, everything perfectly normal.

One trip he came home early, she wasn't home. When she did get in around 2 AM, she was fairly well soused. That was when she told him that she just got bored being all alone so much and sometimes went out for drinks with her girlfriends.

"Girls night out, no boys!" She told him.

That should have raised all sorts of red flags, since that is how things get started. But she insisted that it was just the women having fun, nothing going on.

After that, she sometimes went out even when he was home.

The current party they were at were mostly people she knew, Jasmine had insisted this time he come along, telling him she was sure he would enjoy himself.

"This party will have most of the husbands there, and lots of pretty women, you will like it." She smiled.

"But I won't know anyone there." He had protested.

"You will real quick, they are lots of fun. Plus you will get to meet my girlfriends." She smiled again in encouragement.

He really hadn't enjoyed it much, the people were all on the loud and wild side, far too much for Mark's taste. He saw several of them over in the corner passing a pipe back and forth, he knew what that was and didn't like it one bit.

Mark did dance a few times, uncomfortable when every single one of them plastered themselves too close to him. Several of the women there had on outfits that displayed one heck of a lot of skin, including Jasmine.

He had questioned Jasmine about that when he saw her come out in the dress, anyone who looked at her would certainly know what her breasts looked like. The outfit did cover her but that was all it did.

"You are going to wear THAT in public?" He had asked her.

"Sure! Don't you like me looking sexy?" She answered.

"Well, yes, but...."

"I am wearing it for you, honey." She said, giving him a sexy smile.

He didn't mind all that much, she did look hot. It flashed into his mind that after the party he would get to take it off of her, so he relented.

A few times while dancing with one of the women he caught Jasmine's eye but she just grinned. He really tried to dance with Jasmine most of the time, self defense was what that was but she was constantly being dragged away by some guy out onto the tiny dance floor.

Finally he went over and spent some more time with some of the men there. That was mostly listening to them talk about women, the one taller man named Jonathan bragged quite a bit.

Mark decided he wanted out of there, this group of people didn't fit into his way of thinking at all.

When Jasmine finally walked in a side door, one glance told him that she had way too much to drink again. It wasn't even 11 PM yet.

Of course Mark loaded her up and dragged her home over some protests, then she passed out on the way. He was in the process of trying to carry her into the house when he discovered her lack of underwear.

That had turned out ugly, the evidence was obvious once he had stripped off her outer clothing. She had managed to wake enough to protest her innocence, but then returned to her comatose state.

Normally far too mellow from trying to avoid arguments and confrontations, this time Mark saw red.

Leaving her at the house, he had taken a quick drive back to the party.

Heads turned to stare at him when he shoved the door open. Music continued to blare in the background.

It took some doing, but after messing up several people and breaking one heck of a lot of furniture he had found out who it was.

The asshole was named Jonathan, the guy had insisted on being called that and would bristle if someone called him John which Mark had discovered quickly when he tried to fit into their conversations.

Jonathan was the self proclaimed lady's man he had listened to earlier, Mark had already told Jasmine to stay away from him when he managed to get a dance with her.

She didn't. When Jonathan walked up to her and reached out to take her hand and tug her out onto the dance floor, she went.

That had irritated him also, the guy didn't ask, it was like he expected she would. But she had been dancing with everyone.

One man there tried to protest that he thought Mark knew all about it, hell, everyone there was just having fun, he said.

"Jasmine comes over all the time, you had to know that. It ain't a big fucking deal, bud. Help yourself, there is pussy everywhere here." He said, reaching out to put a hand on Mark's chest.

That wasn't so bad, until the man gave him a little push.

He was the first one to feel Mark's wrath. He simply broke the man's arm, he dropped with a high pitched scream. He looked up at Mark, yelling that it wasn't him, it was Jonathan.

Mark went looking for Jonathan, but he had already escaped out the back door. Several of the men there then attempted to subdue him.

Things got seriously out of control. Mark's mind was in a red haze, he really didn't remember everything they said he did.

Apparently he had remembered his very intensive military training.

+++

It was three long days before he got out of jail that first time, long enough for his own bruises to ease somewhat. He sat calmly in his jail cell, waiting.

The year and a half he had spent in an enemy prison camp had given him patience, he had developed the ability to take a lot of abuse. He could sit and wait, in time things would come.

Mark had not been released from the prison camp, he and two of his fellow soldiers had gotten together and just left. Four of the enemy had died that night.

Several more had died chasing them, had they realized what they were dealing with, they might have not made the attempt to recapture them.

Once in a long while Mark would hear from one or the other of the two men. Just simple hellos, one had gotten married, the other was working with a team overseas. Mark had written and mentioned his own marriage, getting some brief replies.

Not one word was ever mentioned about that period in the prison camp, or the aftermath.

Not one word. Mark never even told Jasmine, it was something he didn't want to remember.

+++

During those three days in jail there had been no sign of Jasmine. That didn't matter, though, Mark just sat and waited.

Then his lawyer somehow got his bail reduced, they came and told him he was free to go.

Waiting works just fine.

+++

It was nearly full two months later when he got out of jail the second time, having found Jonathan's car parked in front of the Plum Tree lounge less than two hours after having been released. That had been easy to spot, it was a bright red low slung sports car of some kind.

Jonathan would require one hell of a long time before he would be able to take advantage of someone's wife again, if taking advantage was what it was. The surprise was that he dropped the charges, the people that owned the house Mark tore all to hell sure didn't though.

That cost him $14,000.00.

Worth every penny, he felt.

When the Cops showed up at the Plum Tree lounge and ordered Mark to stop, he didn't. He was fairly busy with two bouncers at the moment, they were trying to keep him away from Jonathan.

So first one cop, then the other tazed him.

Mark stiffened and went down from the first one, stunned, but with a struggle he came right back to his feet. Reaching down he jerked the wires loose.

Furious, he moved towards the officers.

The second Cop nailed him too, his body went stiff with shock and down he went again. Then he actually gathered his strength and stood back up the second time.

"Jesus!" One of the Cops muttered.

Mark was still insanely mad, but when he saw the one policeman draw his sidearm he knew what was coming next, so he struggled and managed to raise his arms. His legs wouldn't work well anyway, he had tried.

Mark could take one hell of a lot, but even he could not function well when being tazed.

In handcuffs, they deposited him in the cell. The one officer looked at him, then released the handcuffs.

"Watch this motherfucker, he is on PCP or something." He told another policeman, getting a nod from the large and very heavy set guard. Mark just sat down on the wooden bench, folded his hands together in front of himself, and waited.

Waiting works very well.

+++

Jasmine? He saw her just one time after, she wanted half of their assets and got it, not a thing he could do about that.

The courts did not appear to really care about the why of anything, it was just divide everything, sell everything that couldn't be divided.

So Mark's lawyer talked to Jasmine's lawyer, except for that day they both had to be there to sign the documents.

There was no "I'm sorry", or "I really love you!" etc. No tears at all, her discovery of what Mark was capable of ended any thoughts she might have had of trying to sort things out.

Mark had never really told her much about his military years, some things he just didn't want to talk about.

Suddenly Jasmine found Mark to be frightening. That had been a genuine shock to her system, Mark was always reasonably mellow and agreeable, so easy for her to get her way with him.

Then she heard the stories, he had not turned out to be the man she thought he was. She had woken up that morning after the party all alone. There was a pounding on the door, not realizing she was completely naked she opened the door and Marie stood there with Sam, one of the men who had been at the party.

Sam appeared frightened, he had bandages on his face and one arm in a sling.

Marie had looked frightened also.

Looking across the table at the man who had been her husband, Jasmine saw the expression in his eyes and scooted closer to her own attorney. She knew that if Mark had his big hands around her neck, the expression would probably be just like that.

So it was just half and gone. He had no idea where to and he didn't care.

The worst part was that he got a year's probation and had to attend anger control classes.

"Swingers, dirty sex, violence, it amazes me what people do." The sour faced old judge said, shaking his head. Then he pronounced his sentence, banged the gavel and that was it. Just the restitution, time served and probation.

And the silly anger control classes.

Hell, Mark was normally on the mellow side, he wasn't an angry man.

He had been mad, there is a difference.

+++

One surprise was when he called about his job, his boss Gerald was tickled pink to have him back. Things had been best described as in the toilet with Mark gone. He didn't even ask what all went on, it was "Get in here, thank God!"

Of course the newspapers had had a field day, it isn't that often one single man puts a half dozen other grown men in the hospital with nothing but bare hands.

Still, no one at work asked any questions, no one commented.

Mark spent more time on airplanes that he did at home due to his job. That was a good part of what was wrong with his first marriage, Jasmine was a bit of a hottie and not the type one left to her own devices for days on end.

It turned out that lots of things had been going on, then at that party she apparently figured he would go along with all the sexy shenanigans.

Many of their bedroom sessions involved role playing, Jasmine was always the start of that and Mark just went along with it since it appeared to please her. Since she thought Mark seemed to get a kick out of that, always extremely virile, Jasmine was convinced he would be up for the real thing.

After all, there were several quite attractive and willing ladies there and a few of them made their attempts at Mark that night. He did notice the touches on his arms, the excess cleavage, the big smiles, but he also did nothing at all except talk a bit and dance with a few of them.

Jasmine had had a little chat with her friend Marie, she was perfectly willing to put the move on Mark. So Jasmine had slipped out the side door to meet Jonathan when she saw Jonathan's wife Marie move in on Mark. Marie was half oriental and half Italian, big busted which was easy to tell since she nearly always had them on display, and once she set her sights on a man it was pretty much all over.

She managed to distract Mark just long enough for Jasmine to vanish, but that was it. He never even saw the surprised look on her face when he turned away from her to go find his wife. Jasmine had been right there, talking to a small group of people, when he looked up again, she was gone.

After asking several of them and getting nothing, he checked the house. He felt a mild panic, she had to be outside somewhere but he had no success at all in finding her. Then he came back inside and there she was.

Mark had earlier wanted to get out of there, he wasn't blind. Jasmine had told him to relax and go with the flow, that it was just a party. She was already well on her way to being in the bag.

Mark was not the type to just go along with any of that, as it turned out.

+++

Something somewhere was always completely fucked up at work, the crew at the warehouse could screw up a wet dream. Mark's job was to fix the screw ups.

Of course the crew should be fired, no doubts about that. But one was the owner's son, the other one was his cousin, his sister in law was the book keeper. Everything went smooth as silk until goods got to distribution, then good lord could that bunch mess up the works.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers