It Never Rains But It Pours: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers

"Wow," she said, "thanks, guys. I really, really needed that."

"Was pretty darn good for us, too," said Matt. The other guys just nodded and grinned stupidly.

"Well, I have to go. I should get a little sleep anyway...though I don't think that'll be a problem now. I know I'm gonna sleep like a log. I might even sleep through my alarm clock! Oh, well, if I do, no problem."

She walked up to Brendan and put her arms around his neck and kissed him gently on the lips. She looked into his warm eyes and said, "You are amazing. Don't know what gave you that bondage idea, but it worked just fine. Thanks for getting this all going. God, it was wonderful." She kissed him again and backed away. She thought about asking him if he wanted to see her on a more personal level, but she was too exhausted to even go in that direction. She backed slowly toward the door, waving to the guys - almost sadly - as she did. They returned her wave, and the sadness. Brendan went behind her and unlocked the door, then rejoined the other men.

Kristen turned and walked to the door, placing her hand on the smoke-darkened knob. She gripped it but didn't turn it. Then she let go of it and turned to look once more at the five smiling men. She licked her lips and decided to say something. What the hell, she'd certainly been bold so far, so why not go all the way?

She smiled her most seductive smile, almost leering at the men. She looked each one up and down, seeing their throbbing cocks again through their clothes. The men looked at each other, wondering why she had turned back to them. Then, the answer came. Kristen sighed, and looked from one to the other of them, her eyes boldly gazing directly into theirs. Licking her lips again, she said,

"So, what're you guys doing next week? Got any plans, or will you be here again?"

The guys were stunned by the question, and this time it was Matt who caught on first.

"If you mean one week from last night, same time, same place, I plan on being right here. We play pool here most nights, anyway. Did you want to join us for another ...game?"

She grinned broadly, "I'd love to. How 'bout the rest of you? Can you make it?"

The other four guys nodded their heads so quickly and forcefully that Kristen could almost feel a breeze from it. Brendan was smiling too, and he added, "All right then, it's done. We'll all be here again next week. I'll make sure any other customers are out of the hall by then, and we'll wait for you, Kristen. Maybe I'll even have another surprise or two for you."

"Great. See you all next week, then. 'Night, boys." She smiled, waved again, and blew them a kiss. She turned and opened the door. As she started to turn right outside the door, she looked back one more time and halted in the doorway. She hiked up her skirt, rubbing her hand seductively on her right buttock, giving the guys a good look at her bare bottom. She winked and licked her lips, wiggled her butt seductively...and then left, letting the door close behind her. The men were already anticipating the following week.

She had sat in her car maybe five minutes, relaxing and thinking about this glorious night before turning the key in the ignition, when a faint tapping came at her window. Looking toward the source of the sound, she saw her four inch red heels tapping against the window, Brendan's face directly behind them. Smiling, she rolled down the window.

"Thought you might want these," he said, handing the shoes to her through the open window.

"Yes, thank you," she replied, adding, "my Dallas Cowboy hero."

"Anytime, love...anytime," he smiled warmly.

"See you next week, then," Kristen sighed.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," he answered, once again stroking her face gently with his finger.

Their eyes met and locked, never separating even during the closing of the window. Finally, Brendan backed up and Kristen placed the car in gear.

Driving out of the tiny parking lot, pulling down her visor to shield her eyes from the low hanging early morning sun, Kristen smiled a nostalgic smile. She thought of her many trips to her closet on lonely nights. Then her smiled changed from nostalgia to pure glee. If things went well from here on in, maybe - just maybe - she'd never need Mr. Buzzy ever again...

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
553 Followers
12