It Shouldn't Happen To A Vet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If puppy wants some cock she must show mummy what a good little doggy she is and roll over for her"

Honey was on her back in seconds, over the years she has become suprisingly adept at dealing with the lack of use of her limbs in a normal situation. Her legs and arms point to the ceiling as she lolls her tongue out at her Mistress.

"Good puppy, now bark for mummy and shell give you a nice cock to play with"

"Rufffff, Ruffffff"

"What a good puppy, mummy is pleased. Now for your reward"

Clarissa reached over to her desk and got hold of a rather large black dildo that she kept to hand for emergencies. She slips it up and down the exposed folds of Honey's slick cunt causing her to groan out in pleasure. The dildo is soon soaked in Honeys juices as the head is rubbed mercilessly over the poor puppies clit, making her mew in pleasure. Clarissa removes the dildo from her puppies intricately folded cunt lips and smears the poor girls juices under her nose and around her face, leaving a trail of juices over the poor girls face.

"Lick it clean, there's a good doggy"

Honeys tongue laps greedily at the proffered dildo, slurping her juices up with pleasure. She knows only to well that the chances of her being allowed to get off without first being thoroughly humiliated are slim and she is only to pleased to taste her own arousal.

"Good doggy, now back on your hands and knees and Mummy will put you to bed. And as puppy has been so good she can have the dildo in her dirty little cunt all night. If I find that is has fallen out for any reason puppy will be smacked! Is that understood?"

Honey barks once for yes and suddenly yelps in pain as the dildo is roughly forced into her soaking cunt. Lady Fontshall leads the way to her bedroom knowing full well that Honey won't be able to keep the dildo in place as she climbs the stairs to the master suite and already wondering what punishment might befit such an indiscretion. Lady Fontshall smiles to herself as she climbs the stairs to her suite, her eyes following the taught backside of her late husband's favourite toy. The girl is a wonder but Clarissa only has eyes for her ponies and at the moment one pony in particular is filling her every waking moment, a pony who has yet to fulfil her rightful role in life.

Bleep!

Nicola's PC once again lets her know that mail has arrived.

Dear Cinnamon

I knew you would come to your senses and realise your true role in life. I will expect you at the manor tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock sharp. You are to wear the following.

Short black skirt, stockings, heels and a white blouse, nothing else.

Failure to comply with my wishes will result in your sacking without references from your current position and you won't work in this county again.

Yours

Lady Clarissa Fontshall.

Nicola read the mail, all thoughts of her previous arousal gone from her mind as cold reality washed over her, stopping her heart and bringing her out in a cold sweat. She didn't know what to say or do. She was in shock as the realisation of her situation sank in. She was being blackmailed, there were no two ways about it, she knew she had few options. She had been tricked into revealing a part of her that no one knew about, a part of her that she didn't even know about until a few days ago! Now it was in the open, one of the most influential women in the county had something over her and she couldn't see a way out of it. She had no option but to comply and see what the hateful woman wanted from her.

Nicola slept fitfully, her sleep ruined by her feelings of helplessness, before she knew it the sun was up and it was time for her to face the music. She had spent the night tossing and turning, trying to see a way out of her predicament, no options had presented themselves, Lady Fontshall appeared to hold all the cards. Without a job or references Nicola would have to return to her origins, she would be relegated from high society animal care to the Vauxhall conference division of pet management she had been so desperate to leave behind her.

She rose sweaty from her disturbed sleep, a sleep punctuated by half dreamt fantasies Nicola could suddenly envisage becoming real. She showered and prepared to dress as the fateful e-mail had set out, her body shaking as she slowly towelled herself off, the coarse material inflaming her nipples making them stiff and needy. She selected her clothes, a tiny part of her mind screaming at her that she was already a toy for this woman, a toy only to keen to comply with the orders she set out for her.

Nicola pulled the sheer stockings up her thighs, an action that would normally be considered mundane suddenly sending a shiver of anticipation through her unbidden. The skirt came next covering her nakedness beneath, it was cut just above the knee and slit up the side allowing anyone who cared to take enough of a look a hint of stocking top. The sheer white blouse, normally reserved for interviews, slipped over her shoulders as her shaking hands struggling to do the buttons up, nipples jutting against the sheer material, aching to be touched, pinched and pulled.

Nicola couldn't stop herself as she gave into her need tugging gently to start with at her engorged flesh and then more roughly as her eyes closed, arousal flowing through her despite, or more worryingly perhaps because of her predicament. She slowly sank into a chair her other hand sliding her skirt up her nylon-encased legs seeking the warmth that lay between them. Her cunt was slick with her arousal as she slipped her fingers within the intricately folded skin. Her attention eliciting a moan from her lips as her orgasm rose unbidden within her. What was wrong with her? Here she was about to be horribly blackmailed by a woman who seemed to have suddenly gained control of her life and she was lying like a rag doll pinching her own nipples painfully. While her other hand fingered her cunt for all it was worth rapidly bringing her to the most intense orgasm of her life. Her eyes opened wide as her feelings overcame her, wave after wave of pleasure washing over her beleaguered body and mind. Lack of sleep making her light headed as she grunted and moaned through her orgasm, sweat pricking on her upper lip as her body finally ended its Roller-coaster ride and deposited her a sweaty exhausted mess. Through glazed half open eyes she spied the clock on the mantelpiece, 8.45, GOD she would be late and she knew that tardiness would not be tolerated.

Nicola felt like a convict unsure of her sentence as she made her way to her Land Rover, wishing to get proceedings under way so she at least knew what the future held for her. She checked herself in the wing mirror her breasts were clearly visible under her sheer blouse, her nipples, despite her feelings of foreboding, erect and pushing against the thin fabric once again despite the overwhelming orgasm she had just experienced. Her body accepting what her mind wouldn't, namely that she was aroused beyond belief at the prospect of seeing Lady Fontshall again, no matter what circumstances the meeting was under.

Nicola was clearly shaking as she got into her Land Rover, the seemingly simple task given a whole new element of excitement as her thighs were exposed, skirt riding up as she clambered into the car. She could feel her naked cunt throbbing beneath the black material, she left her skirt in a state of disarray, that small act of rebellion thrilling her still further, just the thought of being so underdressed had her heart beating faster. Her breasts ached to be touched and her entire body seemed to be twanging like a live wire as her mind tried to come to terms with her situation. She hadn't felt so alive in a long time. Her body responding to the seemingly continual stimulus that the pictures she had received presented her with.

They were always at the forefront of her mind, when she shut her eyes they were there hinting at a life less ordinary. A life that Nicola had unwittingly stumbled across, then fallen into, without knowing what was happening. Her mind couldn't reconcile her feelings. On the one hand she was horrified and disgusted at the thought of such degradation and humiliation at the hands of another human being. However the dark side of her character, the part that thrilled at depravity, wondered at what went on inside the heads of the characters involved in the scenes of submission. She wanted to know more, thirsted for knowledge and experience, longed to feel like a possession of another, a rich woman's plaything. As she sped through the countryside, praying she wouldn't be late, Nicola began to wonder if she would have the strength of character to stand up to her Lady. Based on their last meeting she doubted it and as she thought about it the ever present background hum of arousal once again stepped its volume up a little, her libido letting her know what it wanted. Abuse, submission, humiliation and lots of fucking seemed to be what her body and increasingly her mind wanted her to experience. Nicola inched the accelerator neared the carpet as she made more of an effort to get to the manor on time, dimly aware that she was rushing to catch up with her destiny as another woman's ponygirl.

As Nicola once again swung into the courtyard that contained the stables she was presented with the formidable sight of Lady Fontshall waiting impatiently. Presumably for her, she was tapping a riding crop into the palm of her hand and had a look of displeasure plastered all over her aristocratic features. Nicola brought the car to a halt and stepped gingerly out of it, her heart beating ten to the dozen as she prepared to accept what fate dealt her.

"You are late young lady, what excuse do you have?"

Lady Fontshall's tone had changed markedly from their previous meeting, she was dominant and overbearing and Nicola suddenly found herself unable to stand up for herself under the heat of her Ladies glare.

"I.....I.....I'm sorry My Lady"

The words spilled out before Nicola could even register what she was saying. She sounded like a naughty little girl being reprimanded by a teacher. The worse thing about it was that she had slipped so naturally into the role, had she subconsciously already accepted this woman's dominance over her? Deep in her heart she suspected that she was only to happy to be controlled and used by Lady Fontshall, she was so powerful, her will seemed unbreakable, Nicola could feel herself slipping further and further into an abyss she half suspected she wanted to be immersed in totally. To make matters worse she could detect fresh arousal rearing its head within her, she found herself mesmerised by the riding crop as it described an arc in the air, her eyes following its movement.

Lady Fontshall smiled to herself as her newest pupil stood before her, radiant and glowing, she strongly suspected Nicola was highly aroused and doubted she would put up much resistance, still best to humiliate her a bit before bringing her fully under her spell.

"Why are you late? Your tardiness shows a complete lack of respect, I assume you have a valid excuse?"

Again the raised eyebrow and stern tone. Nicola shuffled her feet in embarrassment desperate to be back in the good books, she could feel a blush rising in her cheeks she knew she would not be able to lie to this woman but she was ashamed at herself all the same.

"My Lady I....I...I"

Nicola was blushing profusely now, head hung in shame wishing it was all over, wishing her Lady would gather her up and make it all better.

"Spit it out girl, don't you think you've kept me waiting enough this morning?"

"Please My Lady I was playing with myself"

There she had said it, surely things couldn't get any worse?

"You horny little slut, the minute I first saw you I knew you would make an ideal little pony to add to my collection. Well done for having the guts to say that I know it must have been hard for you"

Suddenly all harshness was gone as Lady Fontshall's previously stern face broke out into a broad grin. Nicola was taken aback, once again unsure if she was taking part in the same conversation as her Lady.

"Please my Lady I don't understand, your last mail said I was to get the sack if I disobeyed you"

"My dear Girl I would never hurt anyone or put them at a disadvantage but sometimes some people need a little push in the right direction, you are one of those people. I know what you want but you don't! It would of taken me forever to get you here under your own steam so I had to use drastic measures to speed things up a bit. Nicola darling you and I both know what you want, you long to serve as a pony don't you?"

"I never knew I wanted it so much until last night, something's changed, I can't put my finger on it. But my Lady I want this so much please train me and make me yours, I'll be ever so good for you I promise"

Nicola was nearly crying now as it all flooded out of her, all the pent up emotions and feelings that had been boiling away ever since she received the first mail came pouring out of her.Lady Fontshall patted Nicola on the head and held her face up so she could look into her eyes as she spoke.

"Oh Cinnamon dearest, I will gladly train you and keep you here as a full time pony, I know that's what you want. I want you to move in immediately, I'll speak to your employer, I know him so don't worry and you can live here I'll send someone to pick up your things. Don't worry yourself about a thing"

Nicola smiled to herself, confident that Lady Fontshall seemed to have everything under control. She longed to start her new life and didn't want to prolong things another minute, the throbbing in her cunt had returned once again making her acutely aware of her nakedness underneath her skirt once again as her nipples strained to worm their way out of her blouse. Her arousal was clear and did not go unnoticed by Lady Fontshall.

"Now my dear lets get you started, I think it would be a good idea to introduce you to the stable girl who will be responsible for looking after you during your stay. Her name is Tara but we all call her chesty for reasons that will become clear in a second"

As if on cue a tall redhead walked purposefully into the yard, she had on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt that was straining to contain two of the largest breasts Nicola had ever seen. Tara was a very pretty eighteen-year-old girl and seemed to have a smile permanently plastered over her broad face. Her nipples were clearly visible under her shirt and she seemed to have forgotten to put on a bra that morning. In her hand Nicola could make out a collar and a rope, her heart fluttered, as she knew only to well where that was going.

"Tara my dear this is Cinnamon, my newest addition I want you to train her and groom her get her all tacked up you know the drill. Now for the rest of the day I want her shown round the stables and her stall, settle her in. I want her presented to me with all her livery this evening, I'm having the major for dinner and I want to show her off"

Nicola started at the mention of her best friends father.

"Don't worry my Dear we'll cover that pretty face of yours so he doesn't recognise you"

"Oh and Tara make sure the stable boys give her the once over poor lamb looks as though shell burst unless she gets some cock in her"

With that Lady Fontshall left the blushing Cinnamon and the giggling Tara to get acquainted.

To be continued.

This story will be continued but please don't hold your breath as I don't have much time for writing at the moment.

Please also take the time to vote, whether you liked it or not, it only takes a minute.