IT Specialist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,536 Followers

"If by advantage you mean, seduced, raped and ravaged, then the chances are yes. That sort of thing can happen. Do you want it to happen to you?"

"By you?"

"Yes. Even by me. You are nude and lovely and very attractive. Are you a virgin?"

"No, sir. I've had a couple of boyfriends. I do know what happens and I am on the pill. One has to be careful these days."

"Especially if one is in the habit of walking into people's offices without clothes," grumbled Stewart. "You must have considered the possibility that if you came in here naked I might forego the spanking and just rape you."

"You may have noticed that I am highly intelligent," came the soft reply. "Of course I considered that. I decided that you would spank me first, because you enjoyed it as much as I did. I also decided that you wouldn't rape me but would almost certainly arrange things so that you could have sex with me. I thought your most probably course of action would be to spank me in such a way that I'd become sexually excited and would then welcome you when you tried to have sex with me."

Stewart was rather stunned at this little outburst, realising that her odd social naiveté led her into saying bluntly what other people would ignore or just hint at. "And what did you decide to do if I did proceed in that fashion?" he asked.

"Yield happily, of course. Why do you think I'm here?" she asked, exasperation now plain in her voice.

"If I'm allowed one last question before I fall upon you and ravish you, why me?"

Brenda considered for a moment, then spoke. "My first boyfriend was rough, and didn't care about how I felt. My second boyfriend was a lot better as a lover but apart from that he was a nothing. He didn't have any intelligent conversation or like the things I liked or anything. He was effectively just a walking dildo, to be used as a convenience but otherwise put in a drawer and forgotten. I want more than that. You've shown you can be kind and still be firm when required. You're intelligent and I like to talk to you and I like you. The only way to tell if you'll be any good as a boyfriend is to try you out. You don't mind, do you?"

Stewart almost choked, swallowing his laughter. A lovely young woman was naked in front of him and was asking if he'd OBJECT to having sex with her. He walked around to stand in front of her, offering his hand, drawing her to her feet when she took it.

He leaned towards her, kissing her, gently and then more forcefully, feeling her urgent reply, her arms going around his neck and holding him.

"We can forego the spanking if you like," he offered, "moving straight on to other things."

Brenda took a moment to consider that, but then shook her head. "No. I want the spanking first. I want the excitement of feeling small and helpless, knowing you're going to beat me and I can't stop you. I like feeling like that and you like spanking me, I could tell."

Stewart took her by the hand, and indicated the door at the far side of his office. "Come with me."

Brenda entered the room beyond the office and found it was a small bedroom and en suite. "I use this at times when there is a rush on and I've been working late and just can't be bothered going home. It's a lot easier at times to sleep here and be ready to go as soon as I wake up.

Now I am going to sit on that bed, put you across my knee and spank you. And do you know why?"

On receiving a slight shake of the head, he continued. "Because I want to. When we're in this room, you had better call me Stewart. Call me sir when we're in here and I'm likely to stop what we're doing and smack your bottom. Understood?"

"Understood, sir," was the tongue in cheek answer, followed by a shriek as Stewart spun her around and delivered a slap to her rump.

"Warned you," Stewart cheerfully commented as he moved to sit on the bed, drawing her with him.

Putting his hand on her back he directed her forward across his knee, letting her settle comfortably into place. He could see that Brenda had let her legs drift slightly apart, slightly exposing her pussy so that he could see that her lips were already slightly swollen, with the colour slowly deepening. He felt a faint shiver run through her, as though she'd only just realised what she was letting herself in for.

He started slowly, stroking Brenda's bottom from the top, running his hand smoothly over it, across and down to where the cleft disappeared between her legs, dipping into it and gently probing the soft flesh there, feeling Brenda's gasping intake of breath and watching as her legs closed together, squeezing his fingers and then relaxed again, spreading slightly further to allow easier admission. He slowly retraced his path, then lifted his hand and brought it down in a firm spank.

Brenda gave a small squeak, and seemed to nestle more closely onto his lap, while still thrusting her bottom high for his attention. Stewart was now spanking steadily, gently stinging blows that were spreading evenly across her buttocks, starting to build a pinkish glow to her skin. Very quickly the spanking increased in pace, causing Brenda to squirm in place, wriggling to protect her bottom, but not daring to cover it or try to leave, relishing her helplessness. After one spank Stewart sternly posed a question. "Will you ever dare to walk into my office and take your clothes off again?"

"No, sir," Brenda quickly replied, to be rewarded with two harder spanks and a snapped, "Two wrong answers. Try again."

"I meant yes, Stewart," came Brenda's gasped reply, and received a reward of a pat rather than a spank.

Observing that Brenda's bottom now had a nice rosy hue, Stewart started to direct his attention elsewhere. He softened the force of his spanks, direct them to a different target now, fingers sliding between her upper thighs and inflicting a gentle punishment there. The gentle stinging was causing Brenda to move her legs even further apart, and very shortly Stewart was slapping along and cupping her pussy, with his hand lingering on her love mound for a little longer after each slap. Then his hand didn't lift but remained, pressing gently against her.

Brenda could feel Stewart squeezing her, rubbing his hands over her sensitive flesh, sending little ripples deeper into her. Now that he was no longer spanking her, Brenda found that she had no more desire to be passive, but wanted to be a more active participant. She pressed herself more firmly against that intruding hand and twisted, suddenly finding herself sitting up across Stewarts lap, straddling him. She felt Stewart's hand drift away from her pussy and glide over her lower back, pushing her more firmly against him. Brenda suddenly realised that she was now pressing herself firmly against his erection, and moreover, she'd been feeling it pressed against her for a while now.

Brenda hesitated for only a moment before her hands moved to Stewart's belt, undoing it and then, after running the zip down, slipping her hand in to find what was waiting for her.

With Brenda now straddling him, Stewart could see her breasts were gently bobbing in front of him. His hands moved up to cup and capture them, even as she felt her busy little hands dipping into his trousers to seize him. For a short while it was mutual play, both of them enjoying the feel of the others body while at the same time letting hands stroke and tantalise their own sensitive flesh.

Stewart was the first to move, taking Brenda's arms and lifting her off his lap and onto the bed. Standing he stepped out of his trousers, and quickly stripped off his shirt, then moving to lie next to Brenda.

Stewart reached down and grabbed his trousers, found his wallet and slipped out a condom. He tore open the packet as Brenda watched, but before he could do anything else Brenda reached over and snatched the open packet from him. "I'll do that," she giggled. "Lie back and enjoy."

Brenda took his erection in one hand, holding it firmly, then looked at the condom. "Are you sure it's large enough," she asked, all the time gently stroking her captive.

"Yes, Brenda. Just roll it on," came a snappy reply.

"It'll probably go on easier if you're nice and damp," she soothed, and to Stewart's horror her head bobbed down and he felt her mouth close over him. Stewart sweated, that hot little suction surrounding him nearly causing him to explode on the spot, and he was greatly relieved when he felt it stop and the condom rolled smartly into place. "Doesn't it look cute with its little raincoat?" came a laughing question, but Stewart was no longer listening.

Brenda rolled on the condom and turned to tease Stewart a little. She had barely opened her mouth when she felt Stewart grabbing her, pressing her down against the bed. She eyes open wide with shock and then she felt him moving her lips apart and plunging into her, filling her at a stroke. She gasped, enjoying the sudden sensation of ravishment, knowing she was once again within his power and helpless against what he might choose to do.

Stewart felt relief as he finally drove deep into Brenda, sheathing himself fully within in that first thrust. He relaxed minutely, enjoying the feel of pinning this woman down, nailing her to the bed and leaving her unable to resist, whatever he might now choose to do. He raised himself up slightly on his arms, looking at her face while he continued to press firmly within her, not moving yet, just holding her pinned.

Brenda stared up at Stewart as he leaned over her, staring down at her, not moving. She tried to push herself up against that deliciously intruding extension of him, but couldn't move. She could feel him there, deep within her, and she was starting to ache in the desire to have it moving within her, wanting it to take control of her and ravage her senses. Then she felt a slight relaxation in the man possessing her as he slowly started to stir within her.

Stewart watched Brenda, seeing the desire on her face, feeling her pressing against him, trying to start moving against him. He could sense her frustration as he just held her pressed against the bed, then he smiled, relaxed and started a slow withdrawal.

A slow withdrawal followed quickly by another lunging thrust, while Stewart's hands closed over those beautiful breasts, squeezing and manipulating, making them throb in time to the crashing invasions of his cock as he started to seriously fuck this woman who was giving herself to him. They both knew that this was not a case of gently making love, lifting her carefully to the heights. This was a ravishment that demanded and received a like response, a mutual driving of each other to a common goal, both of the revelling in the satisfaction of their different needs, one a desire to master this woman and the other a yearning to submit.

Brenda found herself opening wide, desperate for this invasion, lifting herself to meet this sword that was plunging into her depths, raising her legs to wrap them around his waist, eagerly pulling him deeper. Rejoicing as those hands at her breasts teased them, sending additional trickles of excitement deep into her, knowing that even as he conquered and took her, the victory was also hers.

Stewart felt Brenda desperately wrapping herself around him, clinging to him even as he ravished her senses, driving her before him. He could hear from her panting and the catch in her breath that she was almost where he wanted to send her, and with a few furious thrusts he came, but felt her coming as well, feeling her climax rippling through her, carrying its message to his throbbing cock, encouraging it to spill its seed.

Stewart lay back, recovering, holding Brenda lightly. "One of these days," he quietly informed her, "I am going to do that to you without a raincoat. I want to feel myself spilling within you."

"Yes, sir," came a gently mocking reply. "I think I would like that."

Stewart swore softly, and tried to swat Brenda's bottom. She laughed and dodged, then indicated the en suite. "Am I allowed to have a shower?" she queried.

"Why not? I intend to. Come along and we'll have one together." Stewart swung himself off the bed, indicating Brenda should lead the way. He smiled as she stepped past him and a moment later there was a slapping sound as his hand connected with her bottom. "I warned you about that 'sir'," he laughed.

As they showered Stewart considered the past hour or so. "It seems to me," he observed, "that you're still not a hundred percent happy with your social behaviour and your interaction with the rest of the staff. It might be beneficial if you came to see me each day after work, and we can discuss any little difficulties you may have."

"If you think it will help, then it's almost mandatory that I do so," Brenda agreed. "I wouldn't want to cause any little contretemps that might make you want to spank me, would I?'

Ashson
Ashson
8,536 Followers
12