It Started as a Game

Story Info
Mary can't say no and hubby won't stop her.
2.1k words
4.17
211.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While not entirely true, this story is based on a true series of events involving my wife and a coworker.

It started as a game and soon became something much more. More dangerous. More exciting. More.

My wife, Mary, has always been extremely sexual in nature. She initiated our first encounter by banging on my bedroom door in the middle of the night and totally devouring my cock. She seemed wild and out of control. I learned later what initiated that.

As our relationship blossomed, I became both amused and aroused by the dichotomy of her personality. She was a sweet, outgoing, wholesome Southern girl, who could turn into a cock-starved slut with little notice. I was the lucky recipient of that passion and I was not complaining.

She had a wide, inviting smile for everyone she met, which I soon discovered was interpreted by many men as a smile foretelling a blow job, or other nefarious acts. I don't know if my Mary intended it that way, but her effect on others was obvious.

We did marry and we entered a stage of marital bliss that was beyond my imagining. Beyond just her sweet, loving personality, she also discovered the joys of sex in dangerous and semi-public places. I can't tell you the number of places we fucked where the risk of getting caught was extreme, matched only by the pleasure.

I knew she could have any man she wanted, but she chose me, and I was determined to make sure that I was worthy of her love.

Once, she was telling me about a guy at work and how they kept having conversations about sex. She was surprised that he and his wife were not playing and exploring like we were, and she felt sorry for him. She tried to encourage him by telling him about some of our adventures, in the hopes that this would help him pursue the same kind of fun we had. She confessed to me that these conversations got her very horny, and if she couldn't wait for me at home, she'd have to excuse herself to the bathroom and make herself cum, all the while trying to restrain her moans and screams while she came.

She told me that once, as she took the elevator to a different floor to find a restroom for relief, her co-worker, Bill, jumped on the elevator with her. She said he seemed uncomfortable, while they chatted, and then, as he was about to exit the elevator before her, he turned and kissed her. He started carefully, but when she didn't pull back, he began to explore her mouth with his tongue, and his arms wrapped around her and pulled her close. She told me everything: how she responded forcefully because she felt she was close to coming even before the elevator doors closed; how she could feel his cock pressing against her, and how, after he retreated from the elevator, she went to the bathroom and made herself come three times in quick succession. She told me it was like throwing gas on a fire. She told me this as she was riding my hard cock to three more orgasms and I was not in a position to take offense.

After our passion subsided, she apologized to me for leading him on. She knew it was wrong and she'd have to straighten it up with him tomorrow. I told her not to worry about it. In fact, I suggested what I thought would be a fun and interesting game. I knew he would be encouraged by his success that day in the elevator, but I suspected that he would be hard pressed to go farther.

"Mary", I said to her earnestly, with my cock rising to attention in very quick order "I want you to do something for me. This is very important and I don't want you to refuse."

I'm sure she assumed I was going to tell her to quit her job and leave Bill as a distant memory. "Okay, Jack, what is it. I'll do anything for you."

"If Bill comes on to you again, I don't want you to refuse him. If he wants to kiss you, kiss him back with your tongue. If he wants to feel your tits, I want you to bare them."

She looked strangely at me, as if I was trying to trick her. But I could tell she was aroused as her nipples grew hard and her breathing quickened.

"I mean it. If he presses his cock against you, I want you to take it out. Do you understand?"

She averted my gaze, and answered meekly, but compliantly, "yes, I understand." I sensed a hint of a smile as she answered. After a few moments, she asked me, "What if he wants me to suck him off? I told him I do that for you and he was very jealous."

"then I want you to suck him, and let him come on you." And with that, she ducked her head down and began to suck on my cock.

"What if he wants to fuck me?" she asked, temporarily dropping my rock hard and encouraging cock from her mouth.

"then, without thinking, you'll bend over a desk, or straddle him on a chair. But you'll fuck him. What he asks, you'll obey, but you wont tell him I know."

She groaned enthusiastically and she proceeded to climb on top of my cock and we made love again until we were both too tired to move. We fell asleep tangled together.

The next day, I arose and got ready for work before Mary even woke up. I barely thought of our conversation as I began to prepare for the day ahead. I kissed Mary good bye and headed to work without a moment of thought or hesitation. That day and the next, and the three after that, were normal as far as I could tell. The routine of the days took over and all seemed as it had been.

When Friday arrived, I was grateful for it and I was only mildly surprised when Mary was not home when I got there at six. She usually arrived home before I did. I barely had time to consider this when my phone rang.

"Jack, it's me. I'm sorry I'm not home, but something's....come up. I'll be home as soon as I can. Don't worry. I'll be home soon."

She hung up before I could ask any questions or engage in small talk that most marrieds do.

I dropped in front of the tv with some wine and some snacks and let the evening wile away. I must have dozed off at some point because I was startled to find Mary sitting on my lap, kissing my neck and face.

"Hi, lover," she moaned. "Thanks for waiting up. I'm dying to tell you something."

Her loving actions were waking me up. Her words completed the job.

"Remember our agreement last weekend, when you told me that I should do what Bill wanted me to do?"

Hesitantly, I remembered it. My face flushed. I was anticipating where she was going next. I remembered it as an urgent command and as just a fantasy role play. I was excited and pained at the same time.

"Well, it's been an interesting week, and I can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell you."

The sound of her voice made my dick hard in my pants, which was uncomfortable.

"But I need you to just listen and not ask any questions....Okay?"

I nodded my head dumbly.

"Well after our little....session, I went to work and I didn't really know what to expect. I tried to treat Bill normally. Not more or less friendly than usual. I didn't tell him a thing about our agreement, but during the day, we started talking about sex again. He hadn't gotten any and well, of course, I had."

"I could tell he was turned on but he wasn't making any moves. Finally we got back to work, but we agreed to go have lunch. At lunch he was a perfect gentleman, well, except for his leg, which was rubbing mine under the table. I knew he was trying to start something, and well, you said I couldn't refuse, so I rubbed him back."

"I took off my shoe and moved my foot to his crotch. I caressed him as gently as I could and I could feel his cock grow in his pants. It was so delicious. The waiter came and went over and over. I didn't know which was going to come first, the bill, or Bill."

"After lunch, we got back in Bill's car and went back to the office. Bill parked in a secluded spot in the garage, then reached over to kiss me. Oh, Bill, he was so hot. We made out for about ten minutes and his hands were all over my tits. So I did what you said and took off my blouse and bra. He began to lick and suck them as his hand reached between my legs. I knew what you'd want me to do, so I spread them and let him use his fingers to fuck me. I was coming within minutes, it was so hot and so exciting. But then a car came by and we got nervous. We went back to the office and didn't look at each other the rest of the day."

She adjusted her position so she could pull my shorts down and bring my hard cock into the open. She began to stroke it as she told her story.

"Tuesday we ended up alone in the office at lunch and he told me he wanted to show me something. I went over to his desk and when I got there he leered at me. I looked down and saw that his pants were around his ankles and he was holding his enormous, beautiful cock in his hand. Oh, Jack, it's the first one I've seen since our marriage and it was amazing. So I did what you told me to do and got on my knees to suck it. I could feel it pulse and grow in my mouth and finally,, he pulled my head away and came all over my face. I knew you would be excited by this, so I just wiped the cum off my face with my fingers, and sucked them clean while staring into his eyes."

"On Wednesday and Thursday, we had no chance to do anything, but we were circling each other like cats all day. I was so wet I could hardly stand it. Then on Friday, the whole office went out for drinks. We sat together in a booth and his hand was caressing my thigh immediately. After a while, I excused myself to the bathroom. That's when I called you. I did what I thought you'd want me to do and I took off my panties. That gave him free access to my clit and pussy... and he took full advantage. He had me on the edge of coming all evening. I'm sure I didn't say more then three words all night. By 7:30, everyone else was going home so Bill and I snuck back to the office. As he turned his back on me to lock the door, I stripped off all my clothes. When he turned around, I think he was shocked to discover me buck naked, laying on a desk. I had totally surrendered myself to him, to do with as he pleased. All because you told me too. It was strange. It was as if I had no free will, but I was doing exactly what I wanted to do.

"He didn't hesitate a minute and his pants were off and he began to work that beautiful cock into my pussy. No fanfare, no conversation. Just sex."

"Oh, Jack, it was awesome. I had been waiting for that cock all week and when he finally was able to squeeze it in my tight cunt, I was in ecstacy. We fucked in every way possible. On the desk. Over the copier. On the floor. On our Boss' couch. I know he came twice and I lost count of mine. His cock seemed to hit all the right places and I just couldn't get enough. It was fantastic. Thank you, Jack. Thank you for telling me what to do. It was the most exciting sex I've ever had. And now I want more. With you, with Bill, with anyone who asks me."

-- to be continued --