It Started As A Golfing Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
451 Followers

I didn’t want to remove her clothes. I didn’t want them to have pleasure of my gorgeous 19-year old daughter. She was meant for a nice fine young boy. She should be having sex in the privacy of her own home or maybe the other boys’ home. She shouldn’t be here standing on the table waiting for me (a feminized male) to strip her for their ultimate pleasure.

Dee swatted me on my ass, and again told me to strip their desert so they can enjoy her.

I reluctantly obeyed.

As I removed her dress, Karen proudly thrust her chest out to better arouse her hosts. Although Karen’s chest was not as muscular as Dee’s, I would rate her chest superior with her 36DD breasts. Those breasts were magnificently perky and upright. Other than her face, her breasts would be considered her best asset.

“If you don’t mind, I am not comfortable with your man maid & her insignificant dick ----- undressing me. I would at least prefer if Tom were to do the honors. And if he’s not man enough, at least get a real woman to do the honors – like you” Karen explained her discomfort directly to Dee.

Again my daughter humiliated me.

Dee took the opportunity to throw gas on the flame. “Well, Slut – get over in the corner and don’t bother our new playmate any more until I command you. Tom, why don’t you go to our new next-door-neighbor and show her how much manly charm hangs between your legs. Once my new pretty has seen your tool, maybe she’ll be more accessible to our charms.”

I slunk over to the corner, while Tom gleefully exposed his thick and well hung manhood to Karen.

“That’s more like it” Karen was overwhelmed by the sight. “You can take my panties off and have what I hide underneath them anytime you want.”

I watched from the corner while Tom and Dee stroked, petted, and drew into their web my beautiful daughter. As they ran their hands all over her body and inside her damp pussy – they told her to just stand there and let them bring her to orgasm. Dee was fingering Karen’s wet pussy with her left hand and sucking on her tit, while Tom stood beside Karen on the table encouraged her hand to stroke his rising manhood. When Tom’s ridged shaft was at 9-½ inches; I could see Karen crave it. She poked his lance at her pussy while Dee’s hands were still stroking there.

“Oh yeah baby, we’ve got some dick for this pussy – don’t we Tom?” Dee hissed into Karen’s ear loud enough for even me to hear.

“Lay down on the table.” Dee ordered Karen.

My daughter slithered to her knees and then lay down while spreading her thighs wider by the second. Tom positioned his cockhead at her opening. As he slowly thrust into her, Dee was working magic on Karen’s nipples pulling and extending them far from her chest. Dee kissed Karen manipulating her tongue as it took command of Karen’s senses. Karen was being attacked on all sides, as Dee’s erotic control was in full gear.

Karen responded to Tom’s thrusts by grinding her hips meeting each shove as he drove his thick meat into her expanding pussy. I watched in awe as Dee’s muscular arms surrounded Karen’s chest just under her DD breasts pinning her arms by her side and keeping her from struggling against Tom’s member. Through thrust after thrust Tom’s bloated cock penetrated its way deep within Karen’s love canal, until it could go no further. Dee stopped kissing Karen and let her suck in a mouthful of air as her orgasm was rapidly building to a feverish pitch.

“Oh, YEAH. He fills me up.” Karen contented.

“Do you want Tom to fuck you now?” Dee hissed.

“He is already!” Karen quizzically replied.

“No, my precocious new plaything, he has his cock buried deep inside you now. But he won’t fuck you with it – until I command him to obey. It will sit there, impaling you – throbbing inside but only I will let him fuck you with it.” Dee shrewdly told Karen.

Karen didn’t comprehend just how much Dee was toying with her.

Dee no longer needed to hold Karen down to the table. Tom bat was entirely in her pussy. All Dee had to do was rest her tan muscular arm on Karen’s shoulder and play with her full tit. Dee’s other hand stroked the soft fair hair below Karen’s stomach until her nimble fingers found Karen’s clit. She massaged the swollen clit sending jolts of electricity from Karen’s pussy all the way to her clouded mind. A mew escaped Karen’s lips, and a smirk spread across Dee’s face. She was getting to my daughter. Actually getting to her was a bit of an understatement since she was toying with Karen like a cat would a mouse.

“Tell me now – tell me you want Tom to fuck you with his thick hot dick!” Dee taunted her prey.

“Please fuck me. I need this so much. I can feel him twitch. I can feel the blood pulse inside his dick… now please let him ram it home till I cum” Karen begged.

Dee nodded yes to Tom. Then she kissed Karen passionately – ramming her own tongue deep into Karen’s sweet mouth. Tom pulled his shaft slowly from my daughter’s pussy only to thrust it deep inside of her again. Over and over, he pulled out and then slammed back as far as he could go. I watched in awe as his fabulous tool worked Karen to a feverish pitch. His dick was slick with her juice. Her nipples were like large eraser tips as they poked upward from her white globes. Her hair was being messed up from Dee’s hands that were stroking though it while kissing her lips. Karen thrust her pelvis up to meet his penetration. Dee knew the signs of a woman ready to cum. Karen’s pupils got very dilated. Her eyes were like marbles and I witnessed her nose as it flared open while she absorbed extra oxygen that her body desperately needed.

“Cum for me girl – the first of many times – my pet.” Dee gleefully recognized her triumph.

Karen squeezed down as her climax erupted.

“Damn she’s tight – she’s got a hold of my prick and isn’t letting it back out of her pussy till she’s through with her orgasm. Um, Oh…. She’s milking my cock. Its… going… to… squirt… Ahhhhhhhh.” Tom blasted his seed deep within her tight young puss.

Dee sauntered over to the corner where I was still standing. She slapped at my hand which was rubbing my own hard on – trapped within the silky panties I wore. She pointed to the floor directly in front of her. I knew precisely what she had in mind and respectfully sunk to my knees. She stuffed her breasts into my face as she reached behind me to undo the strap which held my ball gag in place. When it was removed and I finally got to close my mouth and lick my dry lips. Once the slobber had been removed from my chin, I glanced up at my tormenting neighbor. Her eyes showed the excitement that she delighted in her little scene -- just preformed for my discomfort, and their pleasure. “Don’t speak!” she warned me.

That was obvious. If I didn’t want Karen knowing who their cross-dressed maid was – I couldn’t dare open my mouth to speak. Dee prodded me toward the big coffee table where Karen and Tom lay in each others arms… relaxing while his huge manhood softens enough to be released from its stretched prison. “You’re the MAID – now clean them both up. Tom first!” Dee commanded me.

I nodded ‘yes’ instead of answering her, then leaned in to get a hold of his wet dick in my mouth. I savored his smelly ball sack, and adored his sticky wet cock. I actually felt gratified that I was allowed to participate with them by sucking his dripping cock in my mouth. Oh my --- what am I becoming? I was getting a hard on – knowing I was cleaning off the man that just fucked my child. In an erotic sense, he deserved her fresh young pussy. And me – I guess I really belonged on my knees cleaning his now 7-½ inch soft cock.

“Good SLUT. Now go get the rest of my cum. Lick her pussy clean.” Tom grabbed my head and twisted it so I was facing her golden blonde hairs and her gaping wide hole that used to be tight pussy. Yep – I thought, his cock sure has been here. She hasn’t closed up at all. But then I quietly pleaded with him – my eyes begging – but my voice was mute. ‘No – please don’t make me lick my own daughter.’ But Tom insulted me more by saying – “I know how much my slut would like to have sucked all that cum from my cock, but you can’t have my meat all the time. Now be a good slut, and fetch all my sperm -- deep inside this tight pussy.”

I swallowed hard, and then pressed my face against her steamy pussy. Karen flinched when my face first made contact with her pussy. I tried not to look up at her face. Just suck her pussy – and clean his goo from deep within her body. I barely got started when she shoved my head away from her pussy and then proceeded to kick me away from her open thighs. “Ooooooohhhhhhh!” Karen exclaimed. “I don’t like that mask rubbing against my legs, and I sure don’t like that leather mask rubbing around my pussy.”

“I’ll lick it clean” Dee offered. “Why don’t we send our maid home. It is obvious that our guest is not fond of wimpy men who’s only satisfaction in life - is sucking cum from a cock or freshly deposited pussy.”

Tom showed me to the door. “We won’t keep her long. Don’t wait up!” Then with a gleam in his eyes, he reminded me – “If I were you, I wouldn’t let on that you know what Karen has been doing tonight – after all, how would you explain such knowledge?”

I went home, showered and jerked off – thinking of how convincing Tom and Dee were with Karen and how emasculated I had become.

Chapter 7 is being worked on --- Vote now -- why not give it a 5!

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
451 Followers
12