It Started As A Golfing Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers

She had a point – I did want to try sucking a cock. I thought they were going to force me. But when they didn’t force me – I had to make up my own mind whether to do it. I did feel sorry for him getting hit like that on the account of me – and did feel like I owed him something to ease his pain. Most of all – I felt VERY submissive. My own cock was throbbing at the scene played out just now. I didn’t want to be spanked as hard as she had done to him – but I guess if HE was on his knees I would want HIM to suck me if I was in his place.

“Tom – tell your maid to kiss your cock.” Dee instructed him.

I glanced up at my new friends tear filled eyes.

“Chris – do as she says and kiss it. I won’t tell anyone.” He told me.

I looked at the huge cock I was being asked to pay homage to – Dee’s hand was wrapped around the shaft close to his body – allowing much of the 5 or 6 inches to extend beyond her fingers. Damn it was twice the size of my own cock, and nearly 1 ½ times thicker. Intimidating was the key word in my current situation.

“Tom took a beating because of you – is that not correct?” Dee asked me.

“Yes ma’am” I answered.

“Tom took an additional set of spankings because you didn’t shut up – right?” Dee reminded me.

“Yes Ma’am – but that wasn’t my fault – I didn’t know all your rules!” I blurted out.

“He took a spanking that you deserved – did he not?” She again reminded me.

“Yes – but – “ I stammered

“Tom, if you were the one on your knees before our maid here – who just received a spanking because of something you did – would you not feel obliged to thank her by giving her some head?” Dee quizzed her husband.

“If I was the one who caused the spanking, and even nearly doubled the quantity – Yes, I would feel compelled to do what I could to please him.” Tom answered.

I was being shamed into submitting to their desires.

I lowered my eyes, and leaned forward to kiss the head of his dick.

I had been reduced to their toy – and they played me to the max. While I was gently mouthing his huge prick, Dee slid her hand past the taffeta skirt and across the slick panties that restrained my growing hard on. She massaged my member and I felt myself push my groin further toward her palm. She was measuring my cock with her fingers as they strayed to both sides of my dick. She would gently pinch my cockhead and then frustrated me by abruptly removing her fingers. I glanced down at my crotch to see the panties framing my male member.

“Suck him – take his whole prick into your mouth and I will go back to stroking you off.” Dee told me.

I looked up at Tom who nodded his head affirmatively then glanced back to his thick member. It danced as Dee’s hand gripped his bloated shaft and positioned it toward my waiting mouth. Opening my mouth wide while relaxing my throat; I tilted my head back for her to shove his shaft past my tonsils.

Once his cock was filing my mouth, I felt Dee’s fingers teasing my dick again. Her fingernails applied just the right amount of pressure to my panty-trapped dick, to make a small spot of pre-cum appear on the costume.

Dee started belittling me with her comments about penis size and pleasure. “Is this all the bigger its going to get? What have you got – 4 maybe 5 inches? Bet you really know how to please a woman with this little toy.”

She crushed what slim thoughts I had that I would end up fucking her.

“You will make the perfect little maid – a cleaning woman for me – and a cock sucker for Tom.” Dee acquainted me to my impending fate.

“That is a good slut – suck him deep into your throat. You want to please both your Mistress and my Slave don’t you?

I tilted my head back a little more while Tom thrust his 9 ½ inch meat down my throat.

Dee excitedly proclaimed to her husband “We have a natural born cock sucker here – our new Bitch is deep throating my man and she’s not even choking on it.”

I was excited by her use of words – ‘our new bitch’ and the ‘perfect maid’ that I somehow didn’t mind being used this way. I preferred it. It was raw sex, something that I had not experienced with my late wife, or in the years since her departure.

Dee slid her hand between the back of my ball sack and my asshole. Her fingers found my erotic spot. A place when touched or pressured made me squirt off. “You wish to cum don’t you – my bitch?”

I opened my eyes to see not only a face full of Tom’s crotch, but her kneeling athletic body next to him and me. I could see the muscles of her outstretched arm and thought of how powerful she appeared. I blinked my eyes as if to beg ‘yes – I want to cum.’

“I want you both to cum at the same time. You hear me Slave?” She glanced upwards at Tom.

Tom answered “Yes Mistress.”

“You are going to squirt this pathetic little worm in the panties – aren’t you – my slut?” She questioned me.

I thrust my groin toward her. Imploring her to finish the job.

“That’s a good Bitch, show me how much you like sucking this cock. Prove to us both that we guessed right – and that you need to be on your knees with a man sized cock down your throat. Suck him harder. Please him -- since he took the punishment that was duly yours.” She told me.

I was close to losing my load. I was sucking air quickly through my nose since the passageway from my mouth was full of his cock. Tears were starting to stream down my face – I am not sure if it was from their abuse, a slight gagging from his monstrous shaft, or the realization that she was right – I liked where I was this moment. I was in a maids outfit – kneeling down before my neighbors and submissively accepting his manhood down my throat.

“Cum for me – Bitch. You too Slave, show this slut who is boss. Make her drink your cum.” Dee commanded us both.

Dee pressed her finger to the underside of my ball sac, and I released a torrent of cum into the panties. I felt his cock stiffen as it racked the upper side of my throat. He grabbed my head and held me tight against his groin. He came. The thick load washed down my throat before I could even try to pull away. He pulled his shaft out and aimed it at my face and let go of another squirt that landed in my eye, nose and cheek. Dee had moved her hand to milk the cum from my cock and tease the sensitive glands on the tip of my now soaking wet penis. Her hand was slick with my cum as it spread through the drenched panties.

Holding her palm to my lips, she ordered me to lick it clean.

Then she pulled up Tom’s panties and told us both to get back to work. She still has 3 hours left for today for my services.

I made some remark about washing up the mess that was in my panties but Dee refused. “You will have plenty of time to hand wash those panties and your new Maid uniform before you return tomorrow morning. But for now, I want your little boy slime to stay right where it is.” Then directing her finger to Tom, “IF THE LITTLE BITCH LEAKS ON THE FLOOR, I COMMAND YOU TO MAKE HER LICK IT UP!”

Just as she suspected – the cum from my panties leaked on the floor, and Tom obliged her by pushing my face toward the wet spot. I stuck out my tongue and licked the floor clean. Could I have sunk any lower?

I wasn’t used for anything sexual the rest of the time, but that didn’t stop me from imagining what sex would be like with this wild and aggressive female.

I managed to ask Tom what he thought of today’s happenings and he explained. “When I am in these panties – I am hers to command. I would willingly kneel before you and suck on your cock if that is what Mistress wants. I accept a spanking or her verbal abuse cause I know that I am going to get laid soon enough. But without this article of submission to her rule – I would gladly fight for her. I would prove to her that I am the dominant male figure here. I would wrestle you to the ground, pin you, and show you that I am boss. I would break your will to fight back. I would take whatever you have that interests me. I would have you proclaim to us both that you are not worthy of her admiration, or her respect. As her willing slave, I understand her need to have as many men as she desires, but when these panties are removed and I am allowed to be a man – I am very possessive of her charms.”

“How can you assert the difference?” I tested him

He replied that he acts certain way in specific fashion. If you were a cop – once you are in uniform, you would act like a cop. If you were a doctor – when you were going to operate on a patient, you would dress and conform to a particular set of standards. When he is in the panties – he is her slave, and nothing else matters. Then he told me – “It would be wise to understand that when you are in our presence as a maid, slut, or bitch in heat – I suggest you play your part well – and maybe you won’t suffer the same fate as me.” Saying this he rubbed his panty covered – but obviously still sore ass.

I nodded at the understatement.

Tom and Dee stood next to the doorway as they allowed me to depart but refused to let me have my clothes back saying, “You have more hours to serve as Dee’s maid. When the time is up – then you can have your clothes back. But tomorrow morning we will leave this door unlocked and you are to have this maid uniform clean and back on your body for the rest of the 5 hours.” I was glad it was dusk and maybe no one would see me scamper from their house to mine.

I went to bed that night – not sickened by what I had done.

I lay in bed stroking my hard-on undeniably aroused by the new relationship I was embarking. I couldn’t believe this evening wasn’t a dream – it happened for real. But then my thoughts drifted to Dee’s fabulous body. Her tight abdominal muscles, and those powerful looking legs – I imagined them wrapped around my body in ecstasy as I fucked her. I thought if her own husband is pussy whipped enough to be submissive and wear panties for her – if that is what it takes to be fucked by her – then why not me? If she gets her jollies from seeing her men tamed – then I could be that way and maybe even more than Tom.

**********************

Chapter 3 The Next Morning

The next day after going to church, I changed into the now cleaned up maid outfit and slipped a raincoat over my self and scurried to their house. True to their word, the door was unlocked and I let myself in. Ditching the raincoat just to the left side of the deck – I wanted to think ahead if they were going to make me return home again in this scandalous outfit I needed something to throw over it without their knowledge.

Walking from room to room I didn’t see either of them. Finally I made my way toward their bedroom and peered inside the open door. Tom was humping Dee for all it was worth. She was on her back – legs straight in the air on either side of his chest. Her hair a mess and her face filled with the joy she must be receiving from getting pounded by that slab of meat between Toms legs. His hard on was huge. I could hear the slurping sound her pussy was making from all the juices flowing between her legs, and allowing his thrusts to puncture her pussy with ease.

Tom caught me and looking over his shoulder said, “What took you so long to get here boy?”

“I had to finish cleaning this costume” I stammered in reply. “I’ll go in the other room until y’all are finished”

“Not so fast Bitch” Dee snorts at me. “Get over here!”

Tom stopped thrusting his huge cock into her pussy and told me “We will have something for you to clean – in a little while. Why don’t you be a maid and get on your knees right here beside the bed.” He pointed to a spot only two feet to the left of their fucking bodies.

I looked at them both – hot sweaty bodies – they must have been at it for some time. Then I sank to my knees. Tom went back to fucking her – taking his massive prick almost all the way out and then shoving it all the way back in. I watched as the folds of her pussy surrounded the thick shaft and trapped it in a blanket of pleasure. I was getting a very close view of a man and woman fucking. This was not like any video I had rented in the past – this was awesome. I watched as Dee’s tits bounced a bit as he pounded at her pussy. I saw her face – and her eyes as they looked upon me as if to say – ‘he’s the best’ I watched as Tom clinched his ass cheeks most every time he was all the way inside her pussy. It was as if he was trying to give her even more of his meat. His shaved testicles bounced against her ass as he fucked her pussy with everything he had.

Then Tom grunts turned to a question to her “Inside or Outside?”

She looked over to me – and said “Since this is our maids first time to clean up – I think we should make it inside.”

“Here it comes!” Tom grunted as he was obviously dumping his full load into her steamy snatch.

Then they hugged as he sort of collapsed on top of her.


Moments later he pulled his now wilting flesh from her pussy. It was coated in slime – both from her juice and his cum deep inside her canal. I stayed on my knees beside the bed – amazed at what I had just witnessed. His cock was still very thick – and much larger than my own – and now was being thrust into my face.

“Well Maid – what are you waiting for? I have a slick cock for you to clean --- get started!” Tom ordered me.

I must have been out of my mind – I actually asked Tom what he wanted me to do – get a wash cloth and wipe it clean.

“No, Bitch, I expect you to lick it clean.” He told me in an aggressive tone.

I apprehensively leaned in toward his dangling meat. I gave him a look of trepidation – and he responded by swinging his meat back and forth in my face. He occasionally slapped his thick rod against my lips smearing my cheeks with the wet slimy mixture of both his and Dee’s cum. I stuck out my tongue and began to comply with his order. I licked his shaft clean. I sucked on his dick as both he and Dee smiled down at me. I felt small. I felt helpless, yet free to obey them both.

Dee made matters worse by pointing out “Ahh, there you go – without your panties on – you make a good Master to your new maid.”

I cringed.

She continued to state the obvious “You have a much bigger piece of man meat – your boy there is weak, and obedient. I just love to watch the emasculated man submit to a more assertive one. Don’t worry dear – when you’re done sucking up my cunt juice off his dick – I have a nice wet pussy that you need to clean inside and out.”

I sucked his dick into my mouth and lapped at his sweat-coated balls until they were as clean as I could possibly do with my mouth. Then I climbed between Dee’s thighs and started slurping on her slimy pussy. Her cunt was wide open – and I forced my tongue in – digging deep for the globs of semen deposited only moments ago by her husband. I continued to lick and suck – swallowing batch of cum every so often. I would nibble on her clit, and lap at her blood filled cunt lips. She squeezed her powerful thighs against both sides of my head – trapping me between her legs. I licked and sucked even harder. I was drawing her toward an orgasm. I knew the way my late wife would squirm as I gave her pleasure with my tongue. I was proud that I was getting to Dee. I felt her hands running though my hair…imploring me to go deeper, or to move more toward her extended clit. I was swallowing more of Tom’s cum when I felt her powerful thigh muscles contract even more against my temples. I felt like my head was going to explode. But I never once stopped licking. Dee was having one hell of an orgasm. I tried not to let her stop me from finishing my job, but alas, she is one very strong woman. She shoved me away from her cunt --- and trying to get her breath back --- just stared at my drenched face.

“Ohhhh MY GOD!” Dee slowly took a deep breath. “Do you know what you just did?”

“You liked it?” I mocked he.r

“Hell – I loved it.” Dee surprised even Tom.


Tom grabbed me by my maid outfit and scurried me off the bed. “Get on your KNEES Bitch!” Tom ordered me.

When I didn’t obey he raised his hand in an attempt to hit me and I blocked it with my right arm. I am taller and a bit heavier than Tom – but he was more athletic. He looked visibly upset with my resistance.

I am not sure who looked more ridiculous in this struggle - I was in a female maid outfit and he was completely naked. I looked over at Dee who was still laying in the bed – watching us tangle while slowly massaging her pussy lips. I was distracted when Tom grabbed my wrist and bent it back – twisting my arm behind my back. I was forcibly driven to my knees. Tom didn’t release his grip. It hurt like hell. His other hand was squeezing my right bicep – weakening it beyond belief. All I could do was squirm on the ground while he rode my back pinning my wrist and arm in an unusual way behind me.

“I told you to clean her, not bring her to orgasm!” Tom was provoked.

I struggled to free myself. I couldn’t do it alone. He had me trapped. Tom continued abusing my arm. I looked to Dee. “Please Mistress --- I only” Tom pinned my hand higher against my back. “Uh” I grunted.

“I tried to please you – make him stop!” I pleaded to her.

“Stop it Tom!” Dee commanded him.

Tom let go of my arm. It just hung loosely as I tried to rub my abused muscle.

“That was the best ANYONE has ever licked me!” Dee exclaimed.

Dee questioned me “Did you like sucking my pussy as much as I did?”

“Yes Mistress – I have a talent for that. I love to use my tongue.” I truthfully explained.

“Well, we have an unexpected dilemma. Our new maid has a passion for pussy, and my poor hubby is jealous.” Dee smirked. “Perhaps we need to get the pecking order fixed.”

“What exactly do you have in mind Dee?” Tom inquired.

“A wrestling match.” Dee explained. “You two will wrestle each other until one submits. Best of 3 wins ME!” Then she flexed her arms and showed some very powerful biceps “The loser has to take on this little girl – me!”

My immediate thought was - win or lose I get to grope her body. Win and I get to have Dee, lose I get to wrestle with her. What an awesome idea!

We trotted to the basement where Dee’s workout items were. We moved all sorts of equipment out of the way to make room for a wide open space in the center of the basement. They had a workout mat that covered most of the floor with weights stacked in rows next to the wall. They had two workout benches, one made of metal and plastic, and the other made of two by fours with a heavy dose of padding stapled to the top.

“Strip off the maid uniform – I don’t want it to get torn.” Dee told me.

I stepped out of the frilly garment and the ditched the pink lace panties. I turned around to face them to begin the wrestling contest when Dee and Tom started to make fun of me.

“You know – for being such a big guy - you would think he would have a little more where it counts.” Dee joked with Tom at my expense.

Tom gripped his cock – and waved it from side to side. “Since you have sucked on it before – I guess you already know how big a man I am.” He taunted me.

I tried to hide myself from her view, as their comments robbed my confidence. I felt small and insignificant again in their presence.

“Hmmm, Speaking of big --- how much do you weigh and how tall are you Chris?” Dee asked me.

“Six foot two inches and 195 pounds.” I replied.

********

“Weighing in at 195 pounds I give you the challenger Christine” Dee announced as if there were an audience.

I frowned at her change of my name – and she corrected it.

“Make that Chris – since he is no longer wearing female panties and maid uniform.” Dee got her digs in anyway. “And in this corner, defending his home turf, his wife’s honor, and his own dignity I give you the six foot 180 pound prime male specimen ------- Tom.” Then she went to the center of the mat and motioned us both over to her. “OK – there are no rules except you can only use your body parts against each other. No fair using the stuff in this room. Like I said, win 2 out of 3 and get me – but loser gets me too – I get to wrestle him into grand submission.” Dee confidently remarked while posing to show off a splendid biceps that just looked like tan tennis balls popping up from her arms.

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
453 Followers