It Started At Christmas Pt. 05

Story Info
Their final days together before Victoria returns to college.
6.4k words
4.62
37.1k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies for the delay in releasing part 5. The story had been conceptualized, in my mind, for a great while, but getting it just right in writing took a little longer. So, I just recently went on a little over week long vacation. As a new author, I felt my sex scenes growing a little redundant in my stories; I sought the aid of another author, who I have befriended on here. The final sex scene between Alan and Victoria, in this part, was completely written by him, Splendid Spunk, with a few minor edits from me. I hope you readers will find the delay in releasing this part was well worth the wait. I am about two parts away from this story wrapping up. Thank you to everyone who has given me such support in it.

*****

Allison was home with Alan and Victoria for the first couple of days after Christmas, but went back to work shortly thereafter. It was those days that Alan and Victoria enjoyed together most, knowing that Victoria, her self, would soon be returning to college for her last semester before graduation with her BA in early childhood development. Although she still didn't know exactly what she wanted to do with it, it was a subject she enjoyed.

Because Allison worked long days, at the hospital, it was almost as if she wasn't there most of the time. There were many of those days when Victoria would awake to the luxurious feeling of Alan's tongue savoring her pussy or gently kissing her eyelids as he told her "Good morning beautiful." She loved waking up and seeing his face. He made her feel special. She realized that when she left to return to school that she was going to miss Alan. As much as she kept denying it to herself, she was falling in love with her father.

In the evenings, when Allison was there, they all pretended to be one happy little family. At least Victoria's parents did with her, but not with each other. Allison would prod Victoria with questions about what her plans after school were. As always, her brow would furrow when Victoria told her she didn't know just yet. Of course, Alan always came to Victoria's rescue reminding Allison that Victoria's path was hers to figure out in her own time. To that Allison would always roll her eyes.

The morning before Victoria was scheduled to leave Alan was taking his morning shower. Of course, Allison was already gone for the day, and Victoria would often join him. This morning was no different. Eyes closed, Alan had his face under the shower head as the water sprayed all over his face and hair. It was in that moment that Victoria quickly opened the shower door and jumped in with him. He felt as she pressed her naked body against his. He loved the way her breasts felt when pressed against him.

She eased her way in between him and the water, facing him. She grabbed the soap and lathered her hands up. Leaning in, with the water spraying between their faces, her hands reached down and began to stroke his cock. She stroked it slowly until he had a full erection and then she stroked it vigorously.

"Mmmm yes baby, yes" Alan moaned.

Victoria stepped out of the way and let the water rinse Alan as she continued stroking his cock until all the soap was rinsed off. Then kneeling down before him she wrapped her mouth around his shaft. Alan groaned as he felt the softness and warmth of her mouth wrapped around him. Her tongue swirled his cock around in her mouth as her head slid back and forth the length of him. Alan's hands reached down into her hair and guided his hips as he gently and methodically fed his cock back and forth into her mouth. He had just gotten into a good rhythm when he and Victoria both heard it. The main door to the bathroom had just opened.

Alan and Victoria both froze as they heard Allison's voice. "Alan, are you in the shower?"

Trying to keep his composure, with Victoria's mouth wrapped around his cock, Alan responded, "Yeah, what did you need. Is everything okay?" Simultaneously, he shifted his body so that his back faced the shower door and shielded Victoria's body. The glass shower door was etched glass that only showed silhouettes, but not distinct figures. Never, in his life, had Alan been more terrified.

"Well, I got to work, "Allison started, "and realized I didn't have the file I needed for my lymphoma presentation to the interns today." She said this as she made her way into the interior portion of the bathroom where the shower was. "I thought I left it in the office, but it's not there. Do you have any idea where it is? I looked for Victoria when I got back but she's not here." Allison leaned back against the counter as she spoke with Alan.

Alan's heart was racing so fast and pounding so loud, in his ears, he could barely comprehend what Allison was saying to him. As he opened his mouth to reply, Victoria slowly started working his cock around her mouth again. "Uh" Alan stuttered, "I haven't seen it. With her body still shielded by Alan's, Victoria picked up her pace and worked her head back and forth. Alan's hands gripped her head to try and stop her but he couldn't move too much without blowing his and Victoria's cover.

"What's wrong with your voice Alan?" Allison asked brusquely when his response came back stuttered.

Alan tried to play it off by clearing his throat as he looked down at Victoria with pleading eyes. Victoria's mouth froze around his cock and she didn't move. "I don't know. I had a catch in my throat. It seems to be okay now. Could you hand me my towel please?" Alan asked of Allison, knowing that she wouldn't. She hadn't looked at Alan naked for so long that he couldn't remember.

As he expected, Allison put a towel on the counter, for him, and then walked out of the bathroom. He knew she wouldn't walk in on him when he got out so he felt safe enough to get out. He looked at Victoria and put his fingers to his mouth in a silent "shhh" manner and motioned for her to stay in the shower after he turned the water off. With his heart still racing he stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel. He gave his hair a quick swish with it and then wrapped it around his waist and walked into him and Allison's bedroom.

It took them about 30 minutes to find the file she had been looking for. It was in the office all along. She just didn't look well enough.

With the most artificial smile and sarcastic tone, Allison told Alan, "Thanks."

Alan watched as Allison walked out of their bedroom. He heard her go down the stairs and then the front door open, shut and then get locked from the outside. He watched from the bedroom window, which was just over the garage, as he saw Allison's Mercedes back out of the drive and zip down their street out of sight.

Standing there he let out a deep sigh of relief. He walked over to the bed and sat down for a moment. His heart was racing as well as his mind.

"Victoria, it's okay to come out baby" Alan called to her.

Victoria walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, a sheepish smile on her face. When Alan saw her he shook his head. "You could have gotten us both in a world of hot water young lady." But he wasn't angry at her. He had just in that moment been paralyzed by fear. He didn't like this feeling.

Victoria got down on her knees, at the edge of the bed, between Alan's legs and looked up at him. "Are you okay?" she asked stroking his face in her hands.

"I will be" Alan said. "Just give me a moment to collect myself."

Alan watched as Victoria began to undo his towel enough that she could access his cock again. She bent her head down and wrapped her mouth back around it. Alan could already feel it's response to the wetness from her mouth. Victoria resumed what she started in the shower. Her mouth was very attentive to Alan's cock. Her tongue swirled around his cock in circular motions in her mouth, while her lips slid up and down the length of it.

"Mmmm," Victoria hummed as she did. The vibration of it sent tingles through Alan's entire body. He could feel his orgasm starting to build and this wasn't how he wanted to cum.

Gently grabbing Victoria's head Alan said to her, "Baby stop. Come with me." Surprised, Victoria released his cock from her mouth and stood to follow him as he got up and walked back into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, he said "Come here." When she was standing right next to him, he picked her up and sat her on the bathroom counter with the mirror to her back. From there he told her to put her arms behind her in a way to brace herself. With a curious look, Victoria did. He pulled her close to the edge of the counter until her ass was partially off of it.

Next Alan took Victoria's legs and pulled them up very close to her chest. Closing the gap between him and the counter, then he rested her legs on his chest. He wrapped his arms behind her back and Victoria was quickly catching on to his idea. Her arms would brace her while his body would provide resistance.

He reached down and took his cock and teased the entrance of her pussy. With the way he had her positioned they were looking directly in one another's eyes. He watched as her face pouted as he continued to tease her pussy, stroking his cock up and down her pussy lips. "Does daddy's baby want this?" Alan teased.

Sticking her lower lip out in a pouting manner she gave Alan her best puppy dog look as she said, "Why does Daddy insist on teasing his baby?"

"Mmmm, yes, that's my baby," Alan said as Victoria felt him slowly entering her. "Mmmm" she moaned. He stood there for just a moment and then began to slowly thrust his hips back and forth. It didn't matter how many times he'd made love to her in the past 3 weeks, her pussy felt absolutely amazing to him each time. His desire for her intensified his thrusts as he began to pound into her harder and harder. The earlier anxiety completely gone as hips slammed hard against her ass.

"God yes daddy! Fuck me, fuck me hard" Victoria sexily growled at him.

"That's it baby! Take it; take your daddy's cock. You know how bad you want it." Alan sexily growled right back at her. Her sexy talk turned him on like crazy.

Bracing her arms hard behind her, Victoria's flipped her head in the direction of the ceiling as she moaned and begged Alan to fuck her. "Fuck your baby daddy, make me cum!" She cried out.

"Yes, yes baby, you will cum for daddy!" Alan said as his cock relentlessly wore her pussy out. He knew he had her when her body froze on him as it always did before she came.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh" Victoria screamed as her orgasm rushed her and coursed like electricity through her entire body. Before she was even finished with hers, Alan's orgasm was flooding his body as he filled her pussy with cum His legs shook beneath him and he held tight to Victoria.

"Ahhhh," Alan said in a stuttered tone again as his began to come down and his cock was left feeling extremely sensitive, even resting in Victoria's cum filled pussy. He stood there for a moment just looking at Victoria. Even with her sitting on the bathroom counter, naked, his cock still buried in her and their mingled cum now dripping out of her, he found her so beautiful.

"God, I love you baby." Alan said in a serious tone to Victoria.

"I love you too Alan," Victoria said, calling him by his first name for the first time.

Afterwards, they both showered up and got dressed. They both had a lot to do. Victoria had to start packing and Alan had a syllabus to get ready and submit to the department chair before the semester started.

The day passed quickly. Allison made sure she got home early that day. Whenever Victoria was home from school it was routine for Alan to drive her back. Her school was an 8 and half hour drive and he would always spend the night at a hotel after dropping her off and then drive back home the next day. This time would be just a little different, but Allison didn't know that.

They went out to dinner, as a family, that night. All of them tried to make it an enjoyable night. Victoria was having a hard time keeping her emotions in check. Allison kept asking her why she was tearing up so much.

Victoria sniffed as she brushed away tears, "I don't know mom. It's just been so nice being home with you and dad. Didn't realize I missed you all as much as I had," Victoria lied. The only one she'd truly missed was her dad. She was still pretty salty with her mom. But she could acutely feel how much she was going to miss him this time around.

When they got home that night, they all sat and talked until around 11 and then went to their respective rooms and went to bed. Victoria didn't sleep well at all. She lay in bed tossing and turning and hated the thought of leaving. Her dad was so happy with her there. She liked the fact that not just as his daughter, but as a woman, she made him very happy. Very fitfully she slept that night.

The morning dawned bright and strangely it was Allison who came in to Victoria's room to wake her. "Good morning honey. It's time to get up. You're father is already up and has already started packing your stuff in the car. I wanted to see you awake before I left for work."

Victoria groggily pulled herself up in bed. Her eyes were red from lack of sleep. Allison sat on the edge of Victoria's bed. "I'm very proud of you Victoria. You're about to graduate from college. You're almost there and I couldn't be more proud of you."

It was strange for Victoria hearing words of praise coming from her mother's mouth. Since when has she been proud of me? I'm not in med school Victoria thought to her self.

"Thank you Mom, that means a lot," Victoria lied. She'd been doing a great deal of lying to pacify her mom this trip. Allison leaned over and kissed Victoria's forehead. "I love you. Your dad and I will see you at your graduation." With that Allison walked out the door.

Victoria got up, got showered and dressed and glumly walked down the stairs. Allison was already gone so it was Alan who greeted her glum face. "What's wrong puddin' face?" Alan kiddingly asked Victoria.

She didn't want to tell him just how much she was going to miss him or that the fact that she loved him a whole lot more than just as her dad was going to accentuate missing him. She didn't know if that would weird him out or not. So she told him a semi-truth, "I'm tired dad, I didn't sleep well and you already know I am going to miss you."

Alan wrapped her in a warm hug and just held her. "It's going to be okay baby," Alan said. "Don't think because my girl is gone that I'm going to fall apart. You have school to keep you busy and don't need to be thinking about your old man here, and I have 5 classes to teach this semester. That doesn't mean I won't be thinking about you. I love you so much. More than you know young lady. Now don't be getting all weepy on me. We have a long drive ahead of us."

Victoria wiped the tears from her eyes, and put on her best smile for Alan. After one final survey around the house to make sure she had everything, she and Alan got into the car to make the long drive back to school.

Alan turned the radio on and they sang along together to the songs they knew. This lightened Victoria's mood considerably. Around 5 hours into the drive, Victoria conked out and fell asleep. Alan smiled to himself as he drove in silence. How did I get so lucky? He thought to himself.

As Alan approached the exit to the university Victoria attended, he reached her over and nudged her awake. "Baby, we're almost there," he said to her.

Opening her eyes and rubbing them she said to Alan, "I hate this. This is going to suck."

"Baby," Alan said, "Don't go there again. It's going to be alright. I wish you'd stop worrying."

As Alan came off the exit, Victoria asked him, "Where are you staying tonight Dad?"

"I'm at the Comfort Inn, about a mile from the university. Why?" Alan asked her.

"May I stay with you tonight and you drop me off at school on your way back out of town?" Victoria asked him very shyly.

"Of course you can sweetheart. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way." Alan smiled as he said this to her. Reaching out he rubbed her head affectionately.

So instead of going straight to the school they drove to Alan's hotel and he checked them in.

"Well, it's 4o'clock," Alan said. "Think it's too early for dinner?"

Victoria was actually hungry. Her nerves had settled quite a bit, and they had just had 9 hour drive. "No, Alan, I don't think it's too early." She said using his first name again.

"You're getting comfortable with my first name," Alan said casually.

Victoria smiled, "I don't know, you're my dad, but considering everything that's happened, it just feels sort of natural to call you Alan. But if you don't like me referring to you by that, I won't."

Alan smiled at her, "Whatever makes you happy baby. But I would prefer, at least for now, that you only call me Alan when we are alone."

Victoria smiled brightly at that thought. "Sure Alan," she said as she leaned in and kissed him.

"Mmmm, I'm going to miss your kisses while you're gone," Alan said as their lips parted.

Kissing him again, Victoria looked in his eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "Well then, I'll just have to make sure I give you enough before you drop me off in the morning to keep you satisfied until we see one another again."

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that," Alan purred. "When can we start?"

"Let's go get dinner first and then we'll work on that, Victoria stated with just a hint of mischief in her voice.

It was Alan now who gave Victoria a pouty face as he said, "Aww man." But he quickly smiled afterwards, kissed her hard on the mouth and said "C'mon woman. Your old man needs to eat." To which they both laughed.

They found a quaint little Italian joint about 2 miles further from Alan's hotel. It was quiet and not many patrons in it tonight. Victoria and Alan were one of only 3 couples total in the entire place. As much as Victoria wanted to sit next to Alan, he reminded her, that in public they had to adhere to strict father-daughter decorum. So, Victoria sat across from him and they had an enjoyable dinner of wine, pasta, and they topped it off with tiramisu. Alan bought a bottle of the house wine to take back with them.

Victoria was slightly tipsy as they walked out to the car and Alan had to assist her into her seat. They drove back to the hotel and once again Alan assisted her as they made their way to his room. Once inside and Alan barely had the door shut, Victoria was all over him. Wrapping her arms around his neck she whispered, semi-slurring in Alan's ear, "Has anyone told you how incredibly sexy you are Dr. Spencer?" referring to Alan by his university title.

Coyly Alan replied, "Why, Ms. Spencer, are you flirting with me?"

Victoria giggled. As she was about to say something, she lost her footing and Alan had to help her sit down on the bed.

Alan sat down beside her. "As much as I want to make love to you so bad right now young lady, as a gentleman I can not allow myself to take advantage of a young woman who is under the influence of alcohol."

Victoria looked shocked at Alan. "You don't wantto make lovetome?" her words slurring together.

"Oh no, I do want to, badly. But you need to sleep this off. Now not another word from you about this," Alan said more in a fatherly tone.

He helped Victoria get undressed. No need for her to put pajamas on. He was definitely going to have his way with her before the morning came. He helped her get into bed and covered her up. He turned the light off by the bed and just sat on the bed, next to where Victoria lay, in the bed, until she fell asleep.

A few hours later, Alan awoke, not realizing he had fallen asleep himself. The room was dark now except for a nightlight attached to the desk in the room. It gave off enough light that the room wasn't brightly lit, but lit well enough that Alan could see.

12