It Started In The Hot Tub

Story Info
Married couple enjoy an audience.
843 words
3.45
69.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dab502
dab502
1 Followers

Dave and Jen had been married for nearly ten years, this was to be their first decent vacation without the kids and they were looking forward to making the most of their time aloneā€¦ or so they thought. Even though they were both in the early thirties they were both young in looks and attitude. Jen was a natural blonde and had small pert tits with prominent nipples, her ass was fantastically rounded and soft to the touch without being in the least bit fat. Dave was around 5'10" with brown eyes and dark hair.

Dave and Jen enjoyed a active sex life and they both enjoyed the dressing up games that they played, Jen had a selection of uniform for Dave's delight including catholic school girl with a red plaid mini skirt white blouse and white over knee socks and high heel shoes, a blue nurses uniform which she always wore with white stockings and high heels. For their vacation they had chosen a very large business/conference hotel on International drive in Orlando Florida. From their room on the 23rd floor they could see the swimming pool area with it's two hot tubs, further enquiries revealed that the hot tubs were open until midnight every day.

On their second night Jen suggested that they might take advantage of the hot tub later in the evening when the pool area was very quiet, she did not have to suggest it twice as Dave's cock had immediately sprung to attention anticipating what might be to come. At about 10 pm they took the elevator down to the pool area, Jen had a two piece costume consisting of bikini bottoms and a small vest like top with little shoulder straps. Both tubs were unoccupied so the climbed into the more secluded of the two. After settling in Jen positioned herself so as to have a strong jet of warm water hitting on her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Just as she was enjoying herself two guys came from nowhere and joined them in the tub, these were rough guys who had been drinking, not the normal clientele for the type of hotel they were staying in.

The guys were whispering but Dave could hear they were discussing Jen's body and how good she looked, also they were saying she must be a real slut trying to get herself off in the hot tub like that. Dave was getting really turned on hearing these guys talking about Jen in this manner. His hand slid down and gently pulled Jens bikini bottoms to one side so the water jet was now hitting her clit and pussy lips directly. Jen could not hold back and slowly began to moan, all the while the two guys were talking more loudly now describing her as a dirty little slut, a cock teasing bitch etc. Dave pulled Jens top down revealing her small tits to the delight of her audience. They soon had their cocks in their hands and were jacking off as they and Jen reached a glorious climax at the same time. The guys pulled back their swimming shorts and thanked Jen before leaving for the bar area.

Dave wanted to get Jen back to their room for some serious fucking, so they dried off and made their way back up to the 23rd floor. Within a minute of locking the door there was a knock, Dave opened the door, there stood a small guy who blurted out 'please sir, my name is Adrian and I want to serve you' Dave asked what he meant, was he a member of the hotel staff? The man replied that he had seen the episode in the hot tub and wondered if he could serve Dave and Jen in any way. Dave invited him in and Jen smiled her approval. Jen got on all fours on the large bed, Dave ripped off her bikini bottoms and plunged his pulsing erection into Jen's cunt from behind. Dave ordered Adrian to lie beneath them, Jen ordered him to lick her clit while her cunny was being pounded by Dave's cock. Adrian licked her clitty but also kept moving a bit further to lick Dave's cock as it plunged in and out, Dave could stand this no more and as he was about to explode he withdrew his cock from Jen and pushed it deep into Adrian's mouth, there he pumped what seemed like gallons of hot seamen into Adrian's mouth so it was running out over his face, it was the best orgasm Dave had ever experienced. After that Jen laid, legs wide open, on the bed while Adrian licked her to two more orgasms.

The rest of the vacation was spent using Adrian as a sex toy, sometimes they would let him join in, sucking Dave off in front of Jen, other times they would just have him sit and watch without him being allowed to even touch himself at all. They both agreed that it had been their best vacation ever.

dab502
dab502
1 Followers