It Started in the Rain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

I heard the phone ring once. A minute later Megan open the door and said, "Dad, there's a woman named Corine on the phone. She would like to stop by. What shall I tell her?"

"Tell her to come over. Ask her how long it will take her to be here."

Megan disappeared and in less than a minute came back. She was smiling.

"Well? How long?"

"Maybe two minutes. She was at Sunset and PCH."

Pam started moving. Bonny got up off my lap and followed Pam.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To get some clothes on. Corine is my C.O. and I'll feel better if I have something on when she arrives."

"Go in my chest of drawers, third drawer. There is a wrap there. In fact there are three. Please don't get fully dressed, just use one of those wraps. I'm going to wrap myself in a towel. If I am right Corine is not in uniform and does not expect to be treated as a naval officer."

Pam nodded and went inside. Bonny followed. I got out of the water and wrapped myself in a bath sheet. Next to the hot tub is a locker where I keep ten or so large towels. When I was half way to the door I heard the doorbell.

I walked into the house and saw Megan leading Corine into the family room. Megan was wearing one of the wraps. When she stood still she was fully covered from the top of her cleavage to her knees. When she walked the wrap gapped in front and exposed her bare pussy to view. Corine may have known that but, because she was following Megan, I was the one treated to the scenery.

"I hope you don't mind. I went for a drive and realized that I was near here, so I called."

Corine was wearing loose fitting cotton pants with a drawstring waist, a loose t-shirt and sandals. I walked to her and hugged her. There was no bra under the t-shirt.

I introduced Megan to Corine and then we were joined by Pam and Bonny. Bonny was introduced. Three women in Hawaiian print wraps and a man in a towel standing with Corine.

"We were in the hot tub when you called. We would like it very much if you would join us."

"Oh, I don't have a suit."

"If you really want to be covered I can loan you a t-shirt but we generally use the hot tub without clothes. It's more comfortable and it lets the bubbles tickle us."

"I don't know if I should."

"Corine, this is not Navy property. This is my home, our home. You can do what makes you feel good. You can relax."

Before she could speak I turned to Megan, Pam, and Bonny. "Ladies let me speak with Corine alone for a minute would you? We'll see you in the water."

They smiled and left. I faced Corine.

"You came here tonight to see if all this is real. If you really want the answer, stand still."

She smiled but didn't move. I reached out and lifted the t-shirt up over her head. She let me. I pulled the drawstring at her waist and the pants fell around her ankles. She stepped out of them. She was not wearing panties. She was not wearing anything. I spent no time looking at her body. I dropped my towel and took her in my arms.

Corine looked up at my face and wrapped her arms around my chest. I bent my face to hers and kissed her. She welcomed me. Her lips were warm and soft. A few seconds into the kiss she opened her lips a bit in invitation. I accepted.

My tongue touched her teeth and she sucked me into her mouth. The smoldering heat was loose and she wanted whatever was available. Her hands slid down my back and grasped my ass.

When the kiss ended I asked, "Do you want to go out to the hot tub?"

"If I say no what will happen? Wait. Yes. I understand that if I'm going to understand all this I need to go there. My God. I can't believe I'm here and I'm doing all this."

We folded her clothes over a chair and I wrapped her in my towel. With my arm around her we walked out and to the hot tub. Megan smiled at me and thanked me.

"What are you thanking me for?"

"I bet them than when you came out Corine's clothes would be inside the house."

"Corine seemed to think this was more appropriate wear for the hot tub."

"Right."

Corine looked at Pam and said, "This has nothing to do with the Navy, does it?"

"No Ma'am. Here, this is the proper uniform."

Corine handed me the towel and stepped into the water. She sat between Bonny and Megan. I sat between Megan and Pam.

Corine turned to Bonny. "So how do you know Lee?"

"We have been friends and lovers on and off for years. He invited me over tonight and I happily came. Over."

We all laughed at her addendum.

"Is the water hot enough for you ladies?" I asked.

"102. That's perfection." Megan said, looking at the thermometer.

"Corine," Bonny said, "How long have you been in the Navy?"

"Eighteen years."

"Oh. Have you been stationed overseas?"

"Frankfort Germany, Alice Springs, Australia, Tatchikawa, Japan, the Panama Canal, and three bases in the USA."

"Which was your favorite?"

"As of about ten minutes ago I'd have to say Point Mugu California but maybe you need to ask again in a week or so."

"Do you believe in being impulsive?" Megan asked.

"I'd have to say yes, given that I'm sitting here nude with all of you."

"Pam, please close your eyes."

She did. Megan turned to Corine and took her face in her hands. She leaned in and kissed Corine. The kiss was accepted with enthusiasm. Hands went into exploration mode and the kiss was repeated.

Pam opened her eyes and smiled. Bonny stood and resumed her seat in my lap. Pam reached into my lap and stroked me until I was hard. She helped Bonny invaginate me and then she moved over to Corine and Megan. When I looked over I saw Megan and Corine kissing and Pam had a hand in each pussy. It was erotic but I could not watch for long because I was being distracted by the motions of Bonny in my lap.

Bonny is long in the body. Long enough that I can be inside her and easily suck her nipples at the same time. I love sucking her nipples because she loves having them sucked hard, licked and pinched. She responds noisily and with lots of body action as well. I am blessed that she shares that with me. As I held her at the hips she raised and lowered herself, sliding along my cock, and used her arms to hold my face to her breasts. I could hear Bonny's moans and gasps and those of the three ladies behind her. I was working at being quiet. I didn't want the neighbors calling the cops on our little party.

When the party in the hot tub was over we moved inside. I offered Corine the use of a guest room and both she and Bonny accepted. Pam, Megan and I retreated to our bedroom and fell asleep after some quiet snuggle time together.

At sometime during the night I got up to pee and heard sounds of pleasure coming from down the hall. Corine might need a day off tomorrow; she wasn't getting much sleep tonight.

Corine was already in the kitchen when I walked in. She was wearing the wrap that Bonny had worn the night before. I looked at her perched on a kitchen stool. Her legs were exposed all the way up to her exposed pussy because the wrap gapped that way. She was tanned and physically fit. From what I could see her triangle of curly hair was trim and well cared for. Perhaps at some time I would be able to do a little closer exploration.

"I'm in the habit of getting up early," she said. I smiled and kissed her good morning. Her hands went around my waist and we embraced as well as kissed.

"I don't think I need to say this but I'll be uncomfortable if I don't. I'm not a lesbian."

I smiled again. "I have kissed you twice in the last twelve hours. I never gave a thought to you being anything except who you are. Straight, lesbian or bi, my opinion of you hasn't changed. I want to be affectionate with you and include you in all the loving that happens here in our family. If you can enjoy being with us I'm happy. This isn't just about joining. This is much more than that for me."

"Bonny said you were real. We talked a lot last night."

"I think there was more than conversation between you last night."

Corine blushed and said, "Yes, there was. Between acting like teenagers in heat we talked. She loves you. She has loved you for years and worried about you for a long time after your wife died. She did her best to explain who you are in her life to me last night. I watched her face as she talked. I felt her energy as she talked about loving you and being loved by you. She believes everything she says about you. I watched last night. I believe you are who they say you are."

"Thanks. Want coffee?"

"Yes. Can I make it?"

"Afraid I'll make that weak-in-the-knees coffee everyone in the Navy thinks the Air Force makes?"

"Well..."

"I spent four months on the Essex. I know what real coffee is. Give me a chance."

"OK." She sat and watched as I made a pot of Navy coffee. When it was done I poured her a mug and gave it to her, black and hot, no sugar. One sip and she smiled.

"OK. You make good coffee. What else?"

"Breakfast?"

"Shouldn't I be doing something? I can cook."

"You are doing something. You are here for me to love and to give my affection to. You give my ojos viejos something beautiful to look at. You're just fine right there. How about French toast?"

"That sounds good."

I hauled out ingredients and a griddle. A few minutes later I had three slices on the griddle and five plates sitting on the counter. Megan walked into the kitchen wrapped in another of the Hawaiian prints and she went right to the coffee.

"Navy?" She asked, looking at me.

I nodded. She added cream and sugar. She sipped and smiled. She came to me and we kissed. Megan went to Corine and they kissed Megan took the seat next to Corine.

"How are you this morning?" Megan asked.

"Fine, and you?"

"That wasn't an idle question. I actually would like to know how you are this morning. I know last night was probably a new experience for you."

"OK. I'll give you a real answer. I came here at your Dads invitation because I couldn't believe what I heard and more importantly I didn't believe what I saw of my two nurses when I met with them and Lee on the base. I was welcomed in last night. No long slow dance to see how it might go. When the door opened, I was in. When I woke up this morning I was in bed with someone I didn't know yesterday and she is more than my sister. So far this morning I have been given a good cup of coffee and two kisses. It looks like French toast is on its way to me. Megan, I haven't felt this good in a very long time, if ever. That's how I am."

Corine's smile never changed during the whole speech. I dished up her French toast and sat the plate in front of her.

"Oh I'll never eat three slices."

"Megan, help her."

Corine put butter and syrup on the slices and both took bites. I made three more. Just as they were done Bonny and Pam walked in. Bonny wore a towel. Pam had one of the wraps on. I dished up the French toast and they took them. Everyone got their kisses and I put three more slices on the griddle.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes in my kitchen, except for the small noises made by forks touching plates and the noises of happy people eating. Megan got up from her seat, speared a piece of French toast from her plate and tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned she fed it to me. I was guided to her chair and the she served me the toast from the griddle. She smiled and produced what I like on my French toast; peanut butter! Megan and I laughed at my quirk, but the others all tried it and discovered they liked it too. Corine and Pam did the clean up while the rest of us showered and got dressed for our day. By noon I was alone in the house with Pam.

Late that afternoon I drove her back to the base. I took Kat out for dinner after her shift and by ten I was back at home. I went to bed and was reading when Megan came home. Shortly after that we were snuggled together in bed and slept touching each other.

I worked and planned during the rest of the week. Thoughts of Pete were never far from my mind. Wednesday night I called him. We talked for a while and I asked what he liked and would like around the house while he visited. He wanted to know if he could have a few beers while he was here. I asked what brand he liked. I wrote it down so we could make sure we had some for him.

Rina was ready for a get together. When I spoke to her she had already spoken to Bonny and they were excited about meeting Pete. From her comments I knew Bonny had been discreet. Rina was in and knew nothing of the plan.

Megan and I talked Thursday evening and decided that she wouldn't go to the base with me. I also talked with Pam and Corine and asked if Pete had some civvies to wear for the weekend. They checked and he was packed and ready to leave the base.

Early on Friday morning I was driving north, headed for Mugu NAS and the start of a Naval Operation. I decided it was called Operation Mae West. Because a Mae West is a life jacket that helps someone stay afloat.

Megan was shopping. I thought about how very much she was like an angel. My angel. She fit in my life perfectly. She loved fully and openly. She was smart and capable. She wasn't needy. Every time I saw her, touched her, felt her presence, or smelled her, my heart quickened.

As I neared the base I saw four young men climbing the big rock. I smiled. Pete was climbing this weekend, and he didn't even know it yet.

The starched uniform at the gate smiled and saluted as I passed through. A man could get to like that kind of treatment. I stopped in front of the same building where I had met with Captain Evans and Corine just a week ago. I walked to the front door and was met just inside by Corine. She smiled and led me down the hallway to her office. Inside she closed the door and came into my arms. The feel was warmth covered in starch and stiffness. The lips were all warmth. Eventually the kiss ended.

"I discovered some things at your home last weekend."

I did not let go of her. I just smiled. "Oh?"

"I discovered something I didn't believe existed. I wanted to be loved, even to possibly have sex at your home. I didn't expect to be loved like I was... am loved. I spent the night with someone I didn't know who loved me. I've been wanting this kiss for days. When our lips touched I knew all the thoughts and feelings I've been having are real. I understand why both Pam and Kathleen love you."

"Thank you. I love you too."

"I've been sitting with that all week. You don't push. You don't use a line. You are just the man that I've been looking for all my life. Do you have boundaries?"

"Of course. I don't push my love on anyone. If you have boundaries, limits, taboos I respect them. I won't give up being me to be with anyone."

"Oh. Where do we go from here?"

"For Pete's sake I recommend you don't come to the house this weekend. Seeing you in the hot tub might mess with his head. If you would meet me here when I bring him back I have a present for you. Actually, it's in the car right now."

Her face brightened and surprise lit her eyes.

"A present? Must I wait?"

'No. I'll get it for you."

I walked back out to the car and opened the glove box. Inside was a small cardboard box with three house keys inside. Each was on a small heart shaped key ring. One went into my pocket and the rest back inside the glove box.

After I closed her office door I held out my hand. She unfolded my fingers and found the house key. She held it in her hands and looked up at my face with full eyes.

"Corine, this key opens the door into my home and my world. There are no restrictions on the use of this key except one. It can only be used in the expression of love. You never need to call first, and you can. If you want to bring someone with you, you may. The key is yours. When you are done with it, please give it back."

"Not likely."

"This Pete guy can he wait another minute?"

She nodded. I took her in my arms and added two or three new creases in the starch of her whites. I also removed some of her lipstick.

I followed her down a long hallway to Pete's room. Pam was sitting on a chair near Pete's bed. He was sitting on the bed dressed in khaki pants, athletic shoes and a Hawaiian shirt.

He looked up and smiled at Corine. She introduced us and we shook hands. I asked if he had a bag. He did. It was a gym bag and didn't look packed. Pam picked up her bag which looked packed. The sides bulged, pushed by the stuff within.

"If you don't have any questions before we go I guess we should get out of here and let the painters have the room."

"I didn't know exactly what I needed for the weekend."

"You packed your dop kit?"

"Yes."

"Extra underwear and clean clothes?"

"All I own. It isn't much."

"Perfect! You'll be fine. Let's go."

Pam walked beside Pete and carried his bag and hers. Pete used the crutches like a pro. Corine and I followed them down the hall. Near the exit I saw Kat and paused. I gave Corine my car keys and said I'd be right with them. I took Kat into a small room behind the desk where she was sitting.

"I'm missing you already."

"That's my line."

Her face touched mine and the kiss said all that could be said about wanting. When it ended I whispered. "Think about something you and I can do that can be just for us and soon. I want some time for just us."

We kissed again and she said, "I'll plan it. OK?"

"Call me at home later and I'll look at our calendar for dates."

One more kiss and I had to leave. Outside Corine smiled at me, handed me the keys and waved good-bye as we drove off. At the gate we got a salute and a smile.

As I turned right onto the highway south Pete relaxed, a little. He was sitting up front, with me. Pam was behind me.

"Pete, this weekend is about relaxing. I don't want to push you at all. I also don't want you to do anything that your medical team would disapprove of. Pam is the team for the weekend and I want her to be able to relax too."

"Pam?"

"On duty she is Lt. Dalby. She isn't on duty now. Now she is Pam. And, in case you aren't clear about it, she is my girl-friend."

"Oh."

His eyes were sparkling and he kept looking between Pam and me. At Sycamore Canyon Campground I pulled in and stopped by a bathroom. Pam got out with her bag and two minutes later came out in shorts and halter top. She leaned in through my window and kissed me. Bent over like that showed lots of skin and Pete had trouble walking, not looking. The therapy had begun.

Back on the road Pete loosened up a little more.

"Pardon me for asking questions but am I some kind of project or something?"

"Yes. I'm really an Arab spy who wants information about troop deployments in the Middle East. Yes, a special project that Pam thought of when she had to work last weekend and we didn't get much time together. When she heard that your room needed paint and you might get to be in the hallway all weekend she thought if we brought you home with us we would get more time together than if we were apart for another weekend."

"And you got Captain Evans to go along with this?"

"We didn't sell it quite like that. We used all the good of the Navy stuff, community support for the troops, patriotic stuff. He couldn't hardly say No to that."

"OK, so it isn't really about me?"

"Wouldn't I really need to know you for it to be about you?"

"I suppose."

"I want you to have a good time. There is some beer in the refrigerator and it's your favorite brand. There is a pool, a hot tub, a big screen TV and about a hundred movies. Tell us what you like to eat and we'll do our best to get you some."

"OK."

He relaxed another level. As we passed Zuma Beach he saw four young women standing alongside the highway in bikinis.

"Oh yes. They remind me that I need to tell you that it won't be just us at the house this weekend. My daughter lives with me. She will be there and perhaps some of her friends or some of mine will drop in."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers