It Started On Opening Day 2010

Story Info
Best friends discover an unexpected source of orgasm.
652 words
3.66
14.9k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd spent the previous day at the Rockies Home Opener, our second year in a row doing so together and our first since she'd jettisoned her ex-boyfriend. She was my best friend and I loved her with all my heart. But until this moment, it was platonic.

After the Rockies game, we'd checked into a hotel near downtown Denver. We had tickets to see the Avalanche play the Blackhawks in their last home game of the season as the Avs had already been punched out of the playoffs weeks prior.

She was and still is a natural beauty. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a firm, athletic body. Until I fell in love with her, I'd been a breast man. She made me appreciate an athletic ass and hers was spectacular. We both wore Avs jerseys to the game. She was wearing one of mine and I don't think I'd ever seen her looking hotter.

The Avs lost but we had a blast. Upgraded to the lower bowl of the Pepsi Center, she was looking great and we were having fun just having fun.

We had a room at Hotel VQ, the weird one next to Mile Hi. It's not the nicest place, but it was close and it was cheap so it met our needs. We slept hard that night just cuddling and enjoying feeling safe and loved. All of that changed the next morning.

We were lying in bed spooning, I was behind her and we were talking when she said something sarcastic. I responded by biting what I recognize now was likely the sexiest neck I'd ever seen in my life. It was definitely intended to be a sexual bite, but when she moaned and ground her ass into me, I was shocked.

"I like it!" she said.

So I did it again, while holding her tight to me, I bit her neck and scraped my teeth around her throat. She was writhing all over, but I had her firmly held.

Her body went rigid and she let out a high pitched moan, and I felt a surge of energy unlike anything before or since as I felt her orgasm against my body.

I was no virgin, but I had never experienced anything like giving an orgasm to someone without touching the more traditional erogenous zones.

So I did it again. It took only seconds before she came a second time. For the next hour, touching nothing with my hands and mouth except her neck and arms, she continued to orgasm powerfully several times a minute. Neither of us could get enough of what was happening.

She got up on her knees and elbows, slid her hands under hair and flipped it forward to give me unfettered access to the back of her neck. I sunk my teeth in and she came almost immediately.

As her orgasm subsided, she started to slide her left hand down the mattress toward her pussy but she changed her mind halfway there.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand to her thighs so she knew to I wanted her to touch herself to heighten her pleasure.

We collapsed twenty minutes later, me from just pure elation, her from the combined exhaustion of dozens of orgasms (this isn't an exaggeration) over the course of an hour, while still fully dressed.

As I sat up to go take a shower, she sat back against me. I gave her half a dozen more neck-gasms (as we started to call them) before taking a shower and jerking myself off.

This was my best friend in the world. A woman I shared everything with, and there was no way I would risk losing her for pushing for something she wasn't ready for or didn't sincerely want.

We weren't ready in the hotel that morning ... but our shared sex life had just begun.

To be continued ...