It Started One Faithful Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Tim and Karen delve deeper and intensify their relationship.
11.4k words
4.52
98.3k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

The sexy couple ran up the stairs to Karen's bedroom. They greedily wanted to fondle each others newly discovered privates. Neither of them had cared that a mother had fucked her son without so much as batting an eyelash. Karen jumped on the unmade king-sized bed and Tim followed her lead. They embraced, sloppily kissing each other. They melted into each other for what seemed forever. Karen finally broke the kiss and straddled Tim, never stopping eye contact. She licked his lips and slowly made her way down to his groin, leaving soft kisses every few inches. She admired the ruggedness of Tim's unkempt pubic hair but wished he would have trimmed it. She lowered her lips to the bloated head of his cock, agonizingly parting her lips and taking it in. Tim's mind was racing. His cock jumped as he felt his mother's soft, warm lips wrap around him. She grabbed the remaining portion of the sinewy monster and began to slowly stroke it with each suck of her lips.

"Jesus... This kid is going to be the death of me," Karen thought.

She knew she would never be able to fully insert his cock down her throat. She spit on his dick, hoping the added lube would facilitate her fellatio. Karen could feel every pulse of him while she sucked him. It felt like his heartbeat in her mouth. After 10 minutes of sucking, she had managed to fit about four fat inches of meat in her mouth before giving up. Her mouth was stretched to its maximum.

"Mmphh mmm mmmm Mphhh," Karen sounded as she awkwardly bobbed her head on his erection.

Tim was enjoying every second of his mothers cock sucking. It was almost as good as sex to him. He noticed Karen had moved her hand between her legs, gently rubbing her battered pussy while sucking him. Tim felt this was his chance to show her what he's made of. He lifted her head gently and flipped her onto her back effortlessly. Karen raised her knees to her chest and wiggled her cunt as if to say, "Give it to me". Tim shoved his two middle fingers into her awaiting pussy. He feel the gooey mixture of her juices and his semen as he probed into her. His cock twitched. He began to rhythmically finger fuck her. Karen loved it. Her pussy tightened around his fingers on every down stroke.

"Give me that hard slab of cock meat. Make me your slut," Karen groaned.

Despite the what happened the past hour, Timothy was still shocked by what came out of his mother's mouth. Nevertheless, he took the initiative and positioned himself with his cock pointed at her pussy lips. Timothy suddenly plunged massive meat into her unaccommodating pussy.

"UGHHH, fucking shit!" Karen screamed.

She had worried his inexperience would cause her some pain and she was right. Tim's carnal instincts overtook him and he proceeded to saw in and out of his tiny mother. Karen's face was red with discomfort but she tried to endure for the pleasure of her baby. A thin layer of sweat perspired on her uneasy face. The young man had almost no finesse, it was almost as if a caveman was taking her.

"UGH UGH UGH GOD DAMN!" Karen grunted painfully.

This continued for 15 agonizing minutes for Karen. Tim didn't care, his cock was buried too deep in her pussy for it to matter to him. Then suddenly, Tim reared back and began thrusting his full length into Karen. His gigantic cock destroyed everything in its path. Unknowingly, Tim was thrusting so deep that he was mashing his cock against Karen's cervix.

"AH FUCK! OH DEAR GOD! TOO DEEP!" Karen screeched in pain. "OW, TOO FUCKING DEEP!"

He continued growling, "UGH UGH UGH."

"STOP, GOD PLEASE, STOP!" she begged as Tim plowed into her womb.

He hadn't the faintest idea of what he had done to his poor mother. Karen finally managed to dislodge Tim and forcefully move his body off of hers. The cock exited her womb with a loud audible slurp, almost sucking out her interior walls with it. Karen's body immediately crumbled in pain as Tim stood looking on with massive cock jutting from his loins.

"Ah. Timmy you... can't... do that to me," Karen whimpered. "That's.. incredibly painful.. ugh..."

Walking was impossible at the moment. She looked down to see her gaping cunt had been abused and now splayed open for her everybody to see. Karen continued to writhe in pain as her Timmy looked on.

He still didn't understand the ramifications of what he had done. Tim started to feel guilty as his erection subsided. He attempted to help his mother, but she pushed him away. Karen shut the door and began to delicately examine her exhausted pussy. Luckily, there are no tears or bleeding present due to his carelessness.

"Wow..." She thought. "He is the only man to have ever been this deep inside me."

The sharpness of the pain was wearing down, although Karen felt as wide and deep as the Grand Canyon now. Karen whimpered like a beaten dog as she sat on the toilet to catch her breath. A rush of emotions hit her. She leaned back deliberately and began to weep. Tears streamed down her pronounced cheekbones and into her hands. Even when she was her abusive husband, he never made her feel this... owned. The pain and sobbing was being replaced with a feeling of pride for her child had dominated her pussy in such a manner. Karen began to reason that in some sick and twisted way, her body now belonged to Timothy now. She was his mother, then his lover, and now his slut. She relished the idea of belonging to such a magnificent penis, as she remembered the escapades of her youth.

Tim agonized while he waited in his mothers room for her return, it had been 35 minutes since she locked herself in the bathroom. He replayed the last few moments in bed, trying to think of what he did wrong. Suddenly, it hit him! He recalled his cousin Amy's story about her well-endowed lover. Tim realized he had smashed into his mother's cervix. He had journeyed deep into the place of his conception. The depraved thought excited and disgusted him at the same time. Karen had finally composed her self and exited the bathroom, breaking Tim's concentration.

"Are you alright, mom?" Timothy asked.

"Whew.. Im fine baby, just be careful in the future," Karen responded with a smile.

She gingerly walked over to her dresser and put on a pair of cotton panties with a matching bra. She made her way to the bed and gently sat next to him, a sharp soreness in her womb restricted her movement. A look of discontent filled Tim's face as he saw her expression shift. Karen started to gently explain what he had done, emphasizing how sensitive her cervix is. Tim's demeanor became more worried as she went on.

"Mom, I know what i did wrong," He interrupted. "Amy told me about how she had made love to a man with penis that was too big for her. I know how you feel mother."

Tim continued recanting the story to his mother, not skipping any explicit detail. His mood was now bitter.

"Don't you give me those puppy dog eyes," Karen said jokingly. "Its OK, to be honest I'm actually a little proud of you, baby. I'm officially your slut now. *laughs*... and I love it."

Tim's cock began to stir as his mood was instantly lifted.

Karen noticed his hardening cock and interjected, "...But we are done with putting that big stick into me for tonight, I need time to recover."

With that said, she spread her son's knees apart and deftly moved between them. His glorious cock now at eye-level as he sat on the edge of the bed. Karen took notice of his golf ball sized testicles. His scrotum hung down between his legs like a pendulum, moving with each stroke she gave his shaft. She greedily took one nut into her mouth, sucking on it gently.

Tim moaned in pleasure while Karen bathed his testicle in her mouth. She stiffly pressed her thumb into the underside of his cock. The sensation was overwhelming for Tim. He threw his head back as Karen furiously licked his taint. She inched her tongue up to the dark pink tip, eventually sucking it into her mouth. His massive member was coated in her saliva and glistened from the lights in the room. She palmed his over sized ball sack.

"Are you ready to cum in my mouth, stud?" Karen urged. "I'm dying to taste you."

"Really mom?" Tim managed to say.

"Yes, I'm going to show you how talented your mother really is.." Karen saucily retorted.

She spit on his shaft and began to aggressively tug on his dick with two hands. Tim could feel the load boiling in his balls. The familiar spasms began within his prick. Tim knew what was coming.

"Oh fuck mom, don't stop... I'm getting close" He warned.

Karen attempted to deep throat as much of him as she could. Tim grabbed a handful of her soft chocolate brown hair, guiding her head up and down his fat erection. The pace quickened as did Timothy's pulse.

"Shit! I'm gonna cum" Tim hollered down to his mother.

He felt the familiar surge of hot cream shoot out of his cock into his mothers awaiting mouth. Karen didn't flinch at all, she continued to firmly suck every drop out of him. She was determined to swallow his seed. After the fourth spurt, The semen began to overflow out of her tightly attached mouth. After Tim had finished pumping his load, Karen leaned her head back and began to scoop the drops she missed with her hand. She poured the remainder into her mouth. In one big gulp, Karen swallowed what seemed to be gallons of cum. She eagerly licked her lips clean as if to say she was waiting for a second load. Karen felt her pussy become aroused to some discomfort. Her deed reminded her of her life before she had Timmy, sneaking away with boys to selfishly coax cum out of them. She remembered she had quite the exhibitionists reputation in her younger days as well. She rose from between his lap and walked to the bathroom to wash up, her perfect ass enthralling her young lover.

Chapter 2

When Karen returned, her son was missing. The fresh smell of semen had filled the room to her delight. She grabbed a silky robe and put it on and went in search of her new lover. She found him laying naked and face down on his bed. The poor boy was spent. His first sexual experience had been so intense he had no energy left and dozed off. She decided to take some time to herself and left him to rest. Karen headed downstairs to the kitchen, her sensuous legs deliciously tightened and relaxed with each step. She cleaned the mess they made and fixed herself something to eat. The phone on the table buzzed, reminding her she had missed calls. Earl had called her five more times after she had disconnected his initial call in order to ride her sons substantial dick. Her depravity knew no bounds she thought.

Karen headed to the living room to watch TV. Nothing was on aside from talk shows and the news. She found a familiar soap opera and began watching it. A few hours had passed and she decided to hit the gym. She changed into her workout gear, a tight fitting pair of shorts that accentuated her ass and a comfortable hooded sweatshirt. Just as she was out the door, she heard Tim walking down the stairs.

"Leaving already?" he groaned.

"Yeah, it's time for my morning workout out. I'll be back in a few hours." she yelled back as she shut the door.

Tim was left wondering what to do. He grabbed an apple to eat and started reading the newspaper in the dining room. He soon got up and traveled around the house. He suddenly perked up as an idea popped into his head. Tim rushed to his mothers bedroom then darted to her dresser. He found her underwear drawer.

"Sweet Jesus" He muttered as he shuffled through her expansive collection of underwear.

He continued this until he found a pair that caught his eye. They were the tiniest panties you'd ever have seen. They were similar to what she had worn earlier that morning. He had to see her in them again he decided. Tim another drawer, this one contained her bras. He rummaged through it and found her vibrator!

"She won't be needy this anymore," He said, putting the vibrator away.

Tim decided he had enough of looking at his mothers skimpy underwear. He spent time perusing the internet on his laptop. A few good hours were spent checking his favorite web sites.

Meanwhile, Karen had began her workout. A fine sheen of sweat coated her body. She noticed she seemed to have a little boost in her step today. Karen was well aware of her still gaping pussy every time she moved. Despite the soreness in her abdomen, she still had small surges of energy due to flashbacks she had from earlier in the morning. She finally finished and bolted to the locker rooms. Karen disrobed in the empty room. She walked into the shower stalls with her razor. The steamy water cascaded over her taut body. Karen began to lather herself. After she managed to shave her legs, she stared at the patch of fuzz just above her worn cunt. The razor almost clinically shaved off every last bit of hair on her mound. She rinsed herself off, she loved the smoothness of her body.

Her reflection caused her to stop and admire her physique. Karen admired her sleek body and felt a rush of blood to her stretched out pussy when she tweaked her pierced nipple.

"Oh," she cooed.

Karen ran her hand over her newly smooth mound. She saw another woman staring at her. The woman walked over and complimented her slim physique.

"Thank you" Karen responded with a smile, "My measurements are 34-23-32 and I weigh 112 pounds, in case you were wondering."

"That's not possible! You look even thinner because of your definition... and your waist. Your waist is incredible," the women quipped. "How long did it take you to get your abs like that?"

"Oh it took a while, I've been working out like since i was 10. Whether it was gymnastics, or weight training, or running, i was always into moving around," Karen remarked.

The women continued their conversation while Karen stood nude, in all her glory. The woman kept stealing glances at her bruised pussy. Karen finally looked down embarrassingly and realized what she was staring at.

"Your wondering about the bruising?" Karen questioned.

The woman nodded, anxious to hear a response. She was expecting some wicked story of abuse.

"My boyfriend is as thick as a soda can" Karen said with a sly grin.

The shocked woman let out a sigh, smiled back as if she completely understood Karen, and left to her locker. Karen got dressed as the woman kept peeking at her from the end of the aisle.

Back at home, Tim had decided he wanted to jump in the hot tub. He headed to the backyard despite the steady drizzle of rain. A trail shoes and underwear followed. Tim quickly got in the tub to relax. Karen incidentally pulled into the driveway again. She wondered if her depraved son had decided to go skinny dipping again since she was out. She walked around the side of house and just as before, spotted him relaxing in the tub. This time was different, Karen was going to call him on it she giggled to herself. Karen confidently walked over to him as the rain drizzled on her, soaking her already damp hair.

"Such a naughty boy," she said as she passed the tub.

A startled Tim greeted her as she looked to his briefs laying on the floor. He didn't know what to say and simply smiled embarrassingly. As always, Tim eyes were affixed to her pert ass as she walked away. Karen dug her thumbs deep into her waistband and quickly flashed the top of her ass to the boy before walking into the house. Tim's cock stirred as he realized she wasn't wearing any panties.

The two chatted throughout the day and teased each other mercilessly as they awaited for Karen's tight cunt to heal. Night fell and cloaked the streets in darkness. It was 9pm as Karen readied to leave for the strip club. Tim stopped her for questioning.

"Mom, i don't know how to ask you this... but how on Earth did you become a stripper? How long have you been at it? How often do you visit the VIP rooms?" Tim asked, bombarding her with questions.

Karen knew she couldn't avoid this. She sat him down and explained the whole story.

"After I left your father, I realized I needed a release for my sexual energies. I answered a casting call for an escort service. I looked into it and thought it seemed legit so I thought I might as well try it. To be honest, this even the worst possible thing I could tell you about myself..." She recited for him.

Timothy was hanging on every word. He couldn't believe it, his dear mother had fucked for cash before!

"I ended up enjoying it and continued for a few months since the money was so good. Eventually I met a young girl and long story short, i ended up trying out for the strip club which I saw you at. I've been dancing and serving for just over 8 months now. I was intending to tell you someday. It wasn't about the money or anything like that, it was all for my own pure enjoyment. I became more comfortable with my sexuality since I didn't have your father badgering and abusing me anymore." Karen continued.

"Thats fantastic mom, I'm all for it if it keeps you happy." Tim lovingly responded.

He secretly wanted to know more but realized she had to go. Now that she had her sons blessing, she kissed him passionately before she left the house for her late shift at the club.

Chapter 3

Karen rose early on this Friday morning. A smile on her face as she looked over and saw her son still passed out next to her. She relived last nights fuck session in her mind. Her pussy was beginning to accommodate his thick prick and she was able to take more of him without pain. The sex had been very vanilla so far, they had either had Karen on top or a regular missionary position. Last night Karen took matters into her own hands and asked him to fuck her doggy-style. Her son was rapidly learning how fuck properly as his form had improved since their first painful time. She cringed at the memory of her cervix being used like a punching bag. The last three weeks had become a blur. They had usually awoke to some form of stimulation and ended each night with hours of fucking each other mindless. Karen had loved their arrangement so much that she invited her son to regularly sleep in her bed now. She headed for the bathroom, cum dripping out of her pussy like a leaky faucet.

After she had finished, Karen headed downstairs to her computer. Clothes had become less of a necessity for them as nobody ever visited. She turned on her monitor, the light glowed onto her sexy body. She accessed her email and she immediately perked up. One of her childhood friends had found her and decided to contact her. She had remember all the trouble her and friend, Demi, had started in their time together. Sadly, they both lost contact since her friend's family moved to another state and Demi was shipped off to boarding school when they were 15.

"Gosh..." Karen thought. "I wondered how that old slut was doing?"

Memories began to flood back to Karen's mind again. Her and Demi had entered puberty together at age 12, which obviously worried both sets of parents as they were already a terrible twosome together and now sexual urges were involved. The girls were similar growing up. Demi had the same slim gymnasts body that Karen did, the only exception being that Demi's breasts began to bud at an earlier age as opposed to Karen who didn't have any until high school. Regardless, the girls remained joined at the hip. They shared everything, even the same overactive sex drive. Karen remembered her first sexual experience with Demi. They both continued their sexual escapades, essentially trying to one up each other in their friendly rivalry until Demi left home.

"Hey sexy," Tim interrupted. "What's going on?"

"Oh hey there, look who decided to finally get up." Karen responded.

"Very funny," He said dryly.

"Well..." Karen proceeded. "My friend has invited us to stay over at her house for the weekend, she even offered to pay for two tickets."