It Started Online Ch. 03

Story Info
Their friend Margret's point of view.
3.1k words
4.77
13.5k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers

My name is Margret Brown. I own a clothing boutique and this morning, like most mornings, I arrived an hour before opening. I went to my office and sat down at my desk. All the company books and ledgers were sitting on my desk completed and up-to-date. The weekly deposit was counted, recorded and waiting for me in the safe. They have been getting larger lately. I had grabbed the mail as I entered and found two hand written cards that I had opened while I walked through the deserted store. Both were from customers who were so happy with the service they had gotten from Grace Kelly.

Two months ago Robert had invited my husband Bill and I over for dinner. He wanted us to meet Grace. Robert Thorn was a good-looking guy in his fifties. He always reminds me of Jimmy Steward. Grace was a much shorter and younger version of her name sake. She had blond hair like the famous film star and the same inviting likable attitude Grace Kelly had been known for. The only thing that bothered me at first was the fact that Grace was only as old as my oldest daughter Mary.

When dinner was over Grace and Bill had cleared the table and started on the dishes. Robert and I had retired to the living room.

"What do you think of Grace?" Robert asked tentatively.

Always one for the dramatic I allowed an awkward silence fill the room before speaking, "I think she's darling."

"Really?" He asked pleading.

"In fact, she perfect. She's young..."

"See that what I was afraid of, what will people think..."

I put my hand on Roberts to get him to shut up, "What I was going to say is she is young but she does not act her age. She acts far more mature than I would normally expect from someone her age."

Bill and Grace walked in laughing. Bill took the chair next to me and Grace joined Robert on the couch. "What's so funny?" I asked smiling.

"Oh, Grace was telling me how she was tired of using Robert and how tomorrow she was going to start looking for a job, "said Bill. My husband of course lacks tact or the understanding of how what he says may or may not hurt the feelings of those around him.

Robert turned to Grace angrily, "I thought we discussed this."

Grace didn't shrink from his attack. Spunky girl, "Yes we did, and I decided I needed a job."

"Why? I make more than enough to take care of you."

"Really, how much is my allowance dad?" Grace asked in a mock child's voice. "I want to make my own money. Besides I need something to do. What if I were rich and told you that you didn't have to do anything but sit on your butt all day?"

"That pretty much is my life," Chimed in Bill.

I gave him a dirty look.

I ignoring my husband, Robert responded, "I like taking care of you."

"And I like being taken care of Robert, but I like to do things for myself too." She took Roberts hand in hers and nuzzled his nose with hers. Grace smiled, "You wouldn't love a woman that just rolled over and did what you wanted anyway."

Robert smiled "No, no I wouldn't."

I cleared my throat to remind them that there were other people in the room. "Well I have a possible solution." Everyone in the room turned sharply to face me. "One of my sales managers, Penny, is six month pregnant. She would like to take the next three to six month off. I could hire you on a temporary basis and when she comes back we could find something else for you to do."

Grace's face brightened as if she had just caught Santa putting presents under the tree. "That would be great,"said Grace as she crossed the room and hugged me. I couldn't help but notice how nice it felt to have the girl's body pressed against mine. To be honest I was hard pressed to let her go.

Penny spent only two days training Grace before pronouncing her to be a natural at managing my small store. She was smart, efficient and a hard worker. She learned our accounting system in only a week and then showed me how to improve on it with a little help from one of Robert computer friends. The customers liked her. The rest of the girls loved and respected her and even seemed to work harder for her.

A month later Penny announced she would be having twins and would not be back.

Of course the main benefit to me for hiring Grace was her nightly shopping sprees. I gave her an account with the store to purchase clothes. I explained to her that her clothes were fine but old and out of date. If she wore the store's clothes while working she would be like a living breathing mannequin. Grace accepted the offer only after I agreed that the cost would be subtracted from her pay checks.

I found myself watching the surveillance videos every morning, not because I thought for a moment that Grace was stealing but because I liked looking at Grace. It was quickly becoming the highlight of my day. Grace only tried on clothes after closing when everyone was gone and no one could see her but the security cameras. Much to my surprise, she often wore only panties and a bra while she shopped. A couple of times she had even walked around the store not wearing anything at all. I was not going to complain anymore than I was going to admit that it was really turned me on to see her naked every morning. "Robert is a very lucky man." I found myself saying under my breath several times.

I wheeled over the TV stand so I could watch the tape from behind my desk and maybe pet my kitty a little while Grace tried on a couple of the new more skimpy outfits in the store. I found a sales slip with graces name on it, stuck to my door that morning so I know she had been trying outfits on the night before.

I took last night's tape out of the security system and put it into the VCR. I rewound the tape back only an hour since I usually only watch Grace shopping. I only take the time to review the rest of the tape if something is amiss. "Damn" I thought, I had over shot closing time by a bit but did not want to miss a moment of Grace, so I simply fast forwarded through the end of the day. I could not believe it when I noticed that my heart rate was quickening as I got closer to closing time. For goodness sake I'm a married women sitting here like some dirty old man waiting to watch a young girl, my best employee and my best friend's girlfriend, strip and walk around the store naked. I know I'm sick, but I can't help it.

The last of the sales girl left through the front door and Grace started to sweep up and do the books. I had literally been sitting on the edge of my seat but now it was beginning to appear that Grace was not planning to shop tonight, I slumped back disappointed. Grace didn't shop that night. She had other activities on her mind.

I watched crest fallen as Grace closed the last book. Grace turned off the lights in the store and walked towards the front. I reached up to turn the video off when at the last moment I noticed that Grace was not exiting but letting someone else in.

"What the hell?" I asked aloud, "Who the hell is that?"

Moments later I got my answer as the face of Robert Torn came into view. My pulse slowed and then quickened as the couple walked over to the new selection of rather slinky dresses. The cameras had no audio and so I could not hear what they were saying. Grace picked the smallest of the dress and started to strip.

Robert sat down in an arm chair to watch. Unfortunately, for both of us Grace noticed Robert rubbing the bulge at the front of his pants. She smiled that impish grin of hers and waved a single finger toward him in a no, no, no Gesture. She then disappeared into a dressing room.

"Damn-it" I yelled with an anger I could not believe I was feeling.

There was a knock at the door followed by one of the morning girl's voices ask, "Are you alright Margret?"

I had to think fast. I got up went to the door and opened it. "Yes, I'm fine I just cannot believe how much the new hand bag line costs."

The girl smiled, "Tell me about it. It was hard enough to move them before. Don't worry though we'll get rid of them."

I thought about giving up on last night's tape but then changed my mind. At least I could see Grace in the little outfit and that would be worth a few more moment attention. I went back to my chair, but then at the last moment decided to lock the door first. I sat down just as Grace returned from the dressing room.

Grace was dressed like a little school girl. She wore a white collared shirt that ended just above her midriff. The skirt was red and black plaid with red suspenders. Her legs were covered in knee high socks and she had put on a pair of black Mary-Jane's. She had also pulled her hair back into twin pig tails and applied too much make-up the way teens often do.

Robert got to his feet in surprise. Grace walked over to him and pushed him back into the chair. My heart was in her throat and my hand was reaching for the ketch of my pants suit. I could have better luck I was about to get to watch Grace give Robert a lap dance. With trembling fingers I got my pants undone. Soon I had my hand in my panties. Much to my surprise they were already soaking wet. I found my clit and began to tickle it. Grace was now sitting in Robert's lap rubbing her ass against his crotch.

Grace raised into a pirouette and collapsed onto Robert's chest. She slid down his front stopping momentarily at his lips to give him a long lingering kiss. Robert cupped Grace's ass trying to hold her in place but to no avail. Grace was a woman on a mission and she had not yet reached her target. I was pretty sure I knew where Grace was headed but did not dare to hope. Grace proceeded down Robert's body kissing everything that got in her way.

On her knees Grace was eyelevel with Robert's crotch. I grabbed a magnifier off my desk but it was no use, the quality of the film was too poor for me to confirm what I suspected Grace had done, unzipped Robert's fly and started sucking his cock. All I could see was the back of Grace's head. Then the idea struck me, I moved the glass to Robert's head which was now resting full against the back of the chair. His eyes were closed and he was licking his lips. I was pretty sure he was enjoying whatever Grace was doing to him.

I mirrored Roberts sitting position as I began to finger my pussy in earnest. I moved my forefinger, which was now coved in my sweet pussy juice to inside my pussy and toggled my clit back and forth with my thumb. In my mind I ran through all the images of Grace's naked body from the last month. Then I started imagined Grace in the little schoolgirl outfit she was currently wearing but instead of kneeling before Robert, in my fantasy Grace was kneeling before me. Without thinking about it I raised my hand to my mouth and sucked my own cum off my fingers wishing it was Grace's.

I returning my hand to my pussy and rubbed for only a few minutes before the first orgasm hit me. Bill is a dedicated lover but for some reason watching Robert and Grace was making me so much hornier. Little did I know the fun was only beginning.

I took several deep breaths and refocused on the screen. I instantly cursed myself for not hitting the pause button. The scene had completely changed. Graces was now lying across Roberts lap. Her skirt was hiked up all the way to her midriff and Robert was spanking her. I fumbled with the VCR remote and backed the film up. Grace had obviously made Robert cum and once he'd regained his senses had come up with a plan of his own.

He sat Grace down on his knee like she was a child who had come to see Santa Claus. Grace, playing along, put her thumb in her mouth. Robert was asking her a series of question to which she kept shaking her head no. Finally, fed up with her answer, Robert had picked up Grace like a rag doll and brought her gently over his knee. He hiked her skirt up as far as it would go and pulled her panties until the waist band broke and they came free. A grin the Cheshire cat would have been envious of, spread across Grace's face as Robert firmly smacked first one butt cheek, then the other.

My hand was back playing with my pussy before Robert had spanked Grace more than a couple of times. Grace was swing her head back and forth in mock protesting but the smile on her face told me, Grace was loving every paddle. I came again by stroke ten and again by stroke twenty. I could not believe how much this was turning me on. How was I going to be able to look them in the eye from now on?

Punishment administered, Robert leaned in and began to kiss Grace's firm ass. Grace planted her feet bringing her butt up while at the same time spreading her legs to expose her moist pussy to Robert. With a practiced hand Robert moved his hand between Graces legs. Once again I could not see exactly what was happening but that only gave fuel to my already fiery imagine. Robert must have inserted one or more fingers into Graces pussy and from the way she was now undulating against his hand I could tell Grace really liked it.

Robert must have had the magic touch or something because after only a few minutes Grace pushed up from his lap and climbed up on the arms of chair. Robert wrapped his hands around her waist and grabbed her by the ass. Grace put one hand on the back of the chair to steady herself and put the other around her lovers head forcing him to eat her out.

I had to hit the pause button to catch my breath. I could not believe how many times I had already cum. I sat there imagining I was in Roberts place. That Grace was standing there face fucking me. That lucky bastard. It was becoming obvious to me that I was going to have to go home sick or at the very least go home and change clothes. My skirt and panties were soaked from all my cum and my nipples had been hard for so long they had left permanent bumps in my blouse. I needed a cold shower, a cigarette and a drink.

The video was becoming an addiction for me. I knew that I should stop but wanted more. With a shaky hand I un-paused the movie. For the finale Robert pushed his pants down to his ankles and pulled his left foot through so her could spread his legs wide. Grace turned back around to face the camera and sat down on his dick. At first I assumed that Robert had inserted his dick into Grace's pussy however; when Grace reached down and started playing with her womanhood it was obvious Robert had stuck his hard cock up her other hole.

I stared mesmerized as the girl rose and fell on his dick with ease. I mean for the love of God they were not even using lube or anything and yet Grace was going up and down like she was riding a pogo stick. I personally have never taken a man's cock in my ass but from the look on Graces face it might be fun. After what seemed like forever Robert put his hands on Graces waist and held her down, his fully erect penis as far up Graces ass as he could manage. It would have been impossible for me to see but I swear I saw a small trickle of cum leaking down Roberts cock.

Grace got off Roberts cock and fell face first onto the plush show room carpet. Robert was exhausted and sat in the chair for what seemed like forever. I hit the fast forward button not expecting them to do anything else but I wanted to be sure. I hit play a few minutes later and Grace had gotten up and was out of the shot for a few minutes. Robert used Grace's torn panties to wipe his dick clean and then pulled his pants up. Grace returned dressed as she had been before the sex bonanza started. She took the torn panties from Robert and kissed him on the cheek. She said something to him and he left through the front door while Grace exited the shot once more. When she returned she stopped and held up a sheet of paper close enough to the camera so that it filled the screen.

I read the note and I think for a minute my heart actually stopped. It said, "Hope you enjoyed the show. I left you a present in your top drawer."

I paused the movie and looked at my top drawer as if I suspected it contained a bomb. Slowly I opened the drawer. On top of my order ledger sat Grace's torn and dirty panties. I reached in and pulled them out. I put them to my nose and inhaled deeply the scent of young pussy juice and male cum before pressing them to my pussy, adding my own scent to the mix. I brought them back to my nose and the bouquet of sweat and sex almost made me cum again.

Thanks for reading, voting and leaving your comments. They help me to become a better writer and produce better stories for your enjoyment.

Thank you for all of your help aquachimera

88girfriend
88girfriend
199 Followers