It Started with a Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of me building up to a faster pace and hearing her moaning, and her kissing me, she pulls away from my face, and asks me if I am enjoying it. I reply, "Of course". She looks at David and with a smile, looks back at me, and tells me she wants me to fuck her ass. My eyes got real wide, and I said "I would love to do that". She lay down, and flipped around, put her ass up in the air and told David to lube up her ass. She started to suck David's and her juices off my cock, as David is working her ass. He starts fingering her ass, and using the cumm left in her pussy to lube up her ass. She worked on my cock, telling me she wanted me really hard for her ass and slobbered all over my cock. She continued to suck me and get me wet. After a few minutes of this, David asked, "Are you ready to fuck my wife's ass" with a smile. I grinned, and replied yes.

As I was getting into position, she was already on her knees with her legs spread, and ass up in the air. She told me me to go slow, as she has only used toys, as David is too big for her. I agree, and tell her to let me know if it hurts. As I get between her legs, she reaches back and guides the tip of my cock to the entrance of her sexy ass, and starts to push back. There is some resistance, until the head of my cock popped into her ass. She stopped, as I felt her rubbing her clit. After a few moments, she pushes back, and slowly starts sliding it in. I am doing everything I can to not push it into her, as it feels so good. I asked her if she is OK, and she replies that a "real cock feels so much better in her ass than a toy". After feeling her rocking for a bit on my cock, I start to take over, slowly starting to fuck her ass, and she is really getting into it. She looks up at David and tells him she loves having another man fuck her ass, teasing him, telling him to watch. She told him she wants his cock in her mouth while he watched me fuck her. I felt her playing with her pussy as I started pumping more and more, deeper and deeper. I felt her starting to get closer to cumming, and she announced she is cumming, and started to cum, squeezing her ass on my cock, as she played with her pussy. I slowed down so she will enjoy it while she cumm's and responded by pushing back at me and telling me to fuck her harder. I started to fuck her deeper and harder, and she looked back at me with a smile and said "I feel like such a slut, with cum leaking out of my pussy, and a cock in my ass and another in my mouth"

I am getting close, and I felt her getting close to cumming again, and she was urging me to fuck her tight ass, and talking like a porn star. I start to feel that feeling in my balls, and started pumping faster and deeper. She tells me to cum deep in her ass, as I am fucking her from behind. I lean forward to kiss her, as David is watching, and she arches her ass up as I am pumping, and I start to cum. I cum so hard, that I nearly pass out. Burying my cock deep inside her, and feeling spurt after spurt, I feel her clamp down and start to cum as well. After she comes down from her orgasm, I look over at David, and his cock is hard again. I slowly pull out of her sexy ass, and he takes my place, but putting his cock in her pussy. He starts to fuck her pussy hard for a few minutes, and telling her how hot that was to watch. She tells him to lie down; she wants to ride him, as her legs are starting to hurt. She mounts him and starts riding him, as I reach over and lightly tease her nipples. She starts grinding on him hard, and I can tell he isn't going to last long. After a few minutes of her riding him, she leaned over and started talking dirty to him, asking if it turned him on to see another man's cock in her ass. He moaned "fuck yes", and she started to kiss him, as she rode the full length of his cock up and down. She leaned forward on David, and told me to put my still hard cock back in her ass. I positioned it, and slowly entered her now very tight ass, as David filled up her pussy. We both started to fuck her, pushing both of our cocks deep inside her. After about 5 minutes of this, David started to cum, as she pushed hard against both of us to make sure the whole length of both of us is inside her. I could feel David's cock pulsing as he shot his come into her. David and I both pulled out of her and lay down next to her.

No one spoke for a while, until she said, "wow, I feel well used" with a smile on her face. I told her it was awesome, and she asked if I had ever done that to a girl. I told her I had done anal once before, but the girl didn't quite enjoy it. Linda told me that the girl didn't know what she was missing. My cock was sore after all the fucking in the past day, but I had enjoyed it. After talking for a few minutes, David asked her if she was satisfied. She said she wasn't sure she could handle anymore tonight, as the cumm was dripping out of her ass and pussy, and she was sore. I used that as my cue to head over to my tent, thanking them for another great experience. I gave her a kiss and grabbed my clothes on the way out.

The next morning breakfast was quiet. I didn't feel any tension, but felt something was up. I quietly went about packing up my tent. We had decided to spend the day at the lake, and drive home late in the afternoon. Linda told us she was going to go down to the lake and wash all of the cumm and sex off of her, and we all laughed. While she was down at the lake, I asked David if everything as cool. He replied that yes it was; as they had fun, and it really turned them both on to have me join them. I agreed, and said that I really had enjoyed being with them, and added that my cock was somewhat sore. David laughed at this, and said, "Linda has that effect!"

After a while, David and Linda took off on the ATVs for a while for a ride, and I just hung out, read, and thought about how hot last night was. David and Linda came back after about 2 hours, and we had some lunch that I had cooked. It was warm out at this point, so we all decided to go skinny dipping, at Linda insistence of course. Seeing her sexy body as she undressed by the lakeside got my cock hard again, and when Linda made a comment about it not going down, they both laughed. I said it is tough being 22, as it is hard all the time (albeit still sore). Linda made a "poor baby" comment, and left it at that. We dried off, and finished packing things up, and started on our 2.5 hour ride home.

We started to talk about the fun we all had this weekend, and I told Linda I had never met anyone as sexy, or sexual as she was, and that I had thoroughly enjoyed this weekend. Linda said that her and David had spoken long before this weekend that they had wanted to try this with someone they could trust and they knew could be discreet. I told them that I would never tell anyone, much less my friend (her brother) about this weekend. She asked if she could count on me being discreet if we all got together like this on occasion, which shocked me. I stuttered, "Yes", and said I would love that. She said that David and she had spoken on their ride, and there were a lot of other things that they wanted to try with a 3rd person, and David was comfortable knowing that I wasn't going to try and steal his wife.

As he was driving, he did chime in that he was jealous that I was able to fuck Linda's ass, and he wasn't, to which I replied, "having a thick cock is a terrible problem to have," which elicited a chuckle. I asked what sort of things they wanted to try, and all Linda would say is, you will see, with a smile. She did say she was horny now, and asked if she could she climb back there and ride me. Of course agreed, and she climbed in the back of the suburban with me, pulled down my shorts, and she rode me to a quick orgasm. I was so turned on that I turned her over, and fucked her from behind as I played with her ass. It didn't take long for me to cum, and she asked me to pull out and cum in her mouth. She swallowed my cock as I pumped the remaining cum from my balls into her mouth. "What a great end to a weekend", I said, and she agreed.

Within several weeks of the camping trip, David called me up, and said that he hoped we could all continue our fun, and I said anytime they wanted. They had invited me over for a BBQ, and when I arrived, Linda answered the door in a corset, stockings, and fuck me heels. Within 10 minutes of me arriving, and before we even ate, I had eaten, and was fucking Linda on the couch. After dinner, we went hot tubing (nude of course), and continued our night of sex. This was the start of a MFM relationship/friendship that lasted almost 5 years. There were times when we would get together every 3 weeks, sometimes 2 times a week. I always parked either in the garage or somewhere nearby as to avoid discovery by friend and her brother, Jon, or anyone else. There were a few times that I stayed overnight at Linda and David's beautiful house (they were well off...I was a poor college student). Sometimes it was just with Linda, while David was away on a business trip, at his instance. We still had our camping trips, and included Jon for appearances, but there were times when we would make it a point to schedule them when we knew he had something going on.

One time when Jon did go with us, we still managed to have fun. There was a time when David and Jon went ATV riding, and I fucked Linda, pumping away at her, and I came just when we heard the ATV's getting near. I learned a lot from Linda, as she was very oral, and instructed me on being better at orally pleasing a woman. David and I would playfully dominate her; double penetrate her, use toys on her, or role play. She loved feeling "stuffed with cock" as she put it, when we would fill her with both of our cocks. David loved discovering her fucking me, and making her pay for it when we role played. She would dress up in lingerie/heels for us and look slutty, or dress in other things that we thought of as well such as costumes. We developed a great friendship and had a lot of fun times together. Things started to slow down as they were thinking of having a kid, and I was about to move for a job from Arizona to Northern California, where I live now.

They had a kid a few years after I moved, and we have all gotten together a few times since then, either on my visit to Arizona, or I met them in San Diego for a weekend of fun while I was at a conference. Linda even went as my pretend girlfriend to my company Christmas party once when I was dateless. We knew no one would know her in Northern California, so we were free to act as a couple. I could barely keep my eyes open that night, as we had been fucking all night and half of the day prior. David flew out the next day, and I showed them around Northern California, and of course I had some hot threesomes with them.

As life goes on, we still keep in touch, dropping an email every once in a while. I am still thankful for everything I experienced with them at a young age. The only bad thing to come out of it, if anything, is I still really enjoy a 3-some. I have been several other couples with multiple encounters with them, and really enjoyed the friendship and sex.

If you are ever interested in playing sometime, and you are from Northern California, please feel free to drop me a line. I would love to find another great friendship, with whatever boundaries you have.

*

©Copy write 2011 by tail_gunner69

12