It Started with a Chocolate Biscuit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
561 Followers

Judy seemed relentless in her organisation. As Christine stood in front of Mandy, Judy was giving more explanation: "...the problem with men is that if they are aroused and you spank them over your lap, they will just rub themselves off and cum all over your legs. So it's better to get them to bend over and rest their hands on a chair." Judy turned to Bruce: "You. Come over here. Bend over, hands on the piano stool."

Bruce moved hurriedly, bent over, rested his hands on the piano stool. Judy gently spoke again: "Ok Christine, this is your turn now...which of these would you like to use - with a man you often need something more than your hand or else they don't really feel it...?" Judy had produced a box from somewhere which she was showing to Christine. Christine looked inside - there was a slipper, a hairbrush, something shaped a bit like a table tennis bat... she paused before taking the slipper.

Christine knew what was expected of her. She walked over to Bruce, and with all the strength she could muster she smacked him across the ass with the slipper. Bruce didn't move, although he yelped with the pain. Christine looked to Judy who smiled, and nodded. Christine took it as encouragement. For the next couple of minutes she uninhibitedly cracked the slipper across Bruce's ass, which became redder and redder. Bruce cried out at each slap, his legs weakening, feeling like they were going to buckle. At last Christine stopped - she had simply run out of breath. Bruce was allowed to stand up right, his ass bright red with the treatment, with tears coming down his face. Christine also noticed that his cock was very hard, twitching, glistening, his arousal seeming to grow moment by moment as he fought the stinging.

30 minutes later it all seamed so ridiculous, ludicrous, as the four of them were fully dressed as if nothing had ever happened, drinking tea and coffee. Both Christine and Bruce squirmed a bit in their chairs with their asses still stinging, but conversation had reached the banal.

After Bruce had been allowed to stand up, Judy had taken Christine upstairs. Christine had made love to another woman for the first time, as if it was a perfectly natural thing to do. She had tasted Judy's pussy - and surprised herself by liking it - in the end Judy had asked her to stop after she had given Judy three orgasms. Christine had equally enjoyed the feeling of a woman's mouth on her own pussy, and had cum ridiculously hard. She had allowed Judy to put her finger in her ass, and had enjoyed it. She hoped that this would only be the first of many more women, and men, in the future...

As for Bruce and Mandy, Christine hadn't seen, but with the way Mandy was glowing it was clear she had cum several times, and Bruce's trousers were no longer stretched to breaking point, so she assumed he had had chance to empty his balls as well. Christine's only regret was that after earlier, she hadn't had Bruce inside her: something inside her wanted a cock inside her - she had been so turned on by the idea he would fuck her... Something Judy was very aware of.

They chatted for an hour, then Judy held up her hand. "Mandy and I have to get down to Walmart for some shopping. Why don't you two go and lie down upstairs for a bit, enjoy each other...you're in charge, Christine..." It was clear from Bruce's smile that he wanted that perhaps more than anything - at that particular moment...

Lion24655
Lion24655
561 Followers
12