It Started With Social Media

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,063 Followers

"Lunch sucked," she said. "Only Layla and her husband showed up. She was mad that no one else showed up, so they didn't stay long. Do you want to know what we had for lunch, too?"

I was driving her crazy, and clearly my line of questioning was annoying her. She knew what I wanted to know and she was dying to tell me, so I replied, "No, not dinner. I want to know about the dessert."

"The dessert was wonderful," Debbie gasped.

"Really? What was dessert? Where did you go?" I inquired.

I was now working my lips down her body. My lips were on her breasts as she replied, "We got a room at the hotel...414 I think it was...that doesn't really matter I guess."

I knew for sure that Debbie had given her pussy up to Al at that point. I took a deep breath and removed my lips from her breasts and began working my way down her belly. As my mouth reached her trimmed bush, Debbie put her hands on my shoulders and asked, "Are you sure you want to do that?"

Her legs were spread for me already. I could feel the heat of her steaming hot pussy on my neck. Her smell was overpowering. I knew her juices had to be overflowing from already having had an earlier lovemaking session. I didn't answer Debbie verbally. I answered her by continuing my advance until the lips of my mouth were all but touching the lips of my loving wife's vagina. My tongue found its way to her pussy lips. I kissed and licked all around the outside of Debbie's pussy. Her body writhed in the bed as she clearly wanted me to insert my tongue into her wet snatch. It was obvious that Debbie had been fucked. Her lips were swollen, she smelled different, and she tasted different. Kind of salty, actually. I attributed the taste as being from the condom, coupled with the sweat produced by their sweaty groins pounding against each other.

I removed my mouth, look up at her and said, "Are you glad now that I gave you the condoms this morning?" I then proceeded to shove my tongue as deep into her hole as it would go.

Debbie groaned from the action of my tongue inside her, and lifted her legs to give me deeper access. There was a pause before I heard her reply to my question about the condoms. "Actually...I forgot I had them...you're not mad are you?"

Hearing that, I went to work hard on Debbie's clit. Then it hit me in the head like a brick. I questioned myself about the unfamiliar taste. I began to wonder if Al came inside Debbie. Certainly she made him pull out, didn't she? My work on Debbie's clit was met with success as Debbie responded with a huge orgasm. When she finally came down from her climax I asked, "You made him pull out then? Where did he shoot his cum?"

Debbie put her hand gently on my head urging me to continue my oral efforts on her. That has always been Debbie's way of telling me that she wants me to make her cum again. As my tongue re-entered her steaming wetness she responded, "He did it in me...twice. The first time it was so hot and so fast it just never occurred to me. Is that ok? After that I thought about the condom, but figured it didn't matter since we already did it once. Please don't be mad"

I couldn't be mad at Debbie, and simply continued pleasuring her. This was more of my doing than it was hers. Debbie didn't take long to reach her second orgasm. She came so hard that she arched her back and screamed. My mouth was suddenly flooded with slimy fluids and a new taste. I recognized that taste. I've tasted my sperm before when eating Debbie after sex. It was the taste of Debbie's juices mixed with sperm. Not my sperm this time. It was another man's sperm. Debbie's pussy was feeding me the remnants of the Al's sperm. There was nothing I could do but swallow the elixir as she ground herself against my face.

When she finally settled for the second time, I pulled myself up and forced my tongue into Debbie's mouth. My aching and throbbing cock found its way easily to her wet hole, and slipped inside without resistance. Debbie was incredibly loose, was unbelievably slick, and was wetter than I had ever felt. In our roleplaying about other men, I never really could have imagined how hot and how incredible her pussy would feel after another man had been inside her. Not just been inside her, but came inside her...twice!

Debbie was clearly exhausted. She lay there motionless as I pumped my cock in and out of her. She was so loose I could hardly feel her. I removed my tongue from her mouth and began kissing her neck, so I could talk to her as I fucked her. "I could taste him," I panted. "After you came on my tongue the second time, I could taste him. You really did it. You really had sex with another man."

Debbie responded, "I could taste him too. When you kissed me, I could taste him too."

"You seem tired from all this," I whispered while continuing to move my cock in and out of Debbie.

"I'm exhausted," she said while lifting her hands from my back and throwing her arms outward.

I could hardly feel Debbie around my cock, so I started to thrust faster in an attempt to increase the friction and feeling. "You're not only wet...mmm...you're loose...mmm...he must have been...mmm...big." I grunted out while fucking Debbie as hard as I could.

Debbie answered, "That hurts, John. Please slow down, I'm sore. It was kind of big. It kind of hurt too at first, but I got used to it."

I slowed down for Debbie. I was dying to cum. With Debbie being so incredibly wet and loose I used my mind and words to try and create the excitement, in lieu of friction, that I needed to cum. I whispered to Debbie, "I bet Al wants to fuck you again. I bet he calls you and asks you to fuck him again. I bet all that Al is thinking about right now is shoving his big bare cock back into you. I bet right now Al is thinking about shooting more of his seed into you."

Debbie's response put me over the edge. "John...Before I left, Al asked me if I would like to come see his house next Saturday. Should I?"

My mind was suddenly spinning. No longer did I realize how loose Debbie's pussy felt around my cock, because my head was preoccupied with what Debbie just said. I envisioned Debbie dressed to kill for another date with Al, while entering his house. I could see them embracing in a kiss as he shut the door. I imagined him leading my wife to his bedroom. My mind saw Debbie removing all of her clothes and climbing into Al's bed. In my head, Al entered my wife and began thrusting his bare cock in and out of her. I couldn't hold myself back any more. While I fantasized that Al was cumming deep inside of Debbie, my own primal urges to take back my wife caused me to finally go over the edge. My sperm was now coating Debbie's womb where Al previously made his deposits. I was shooting so hard it actually was causing me pain, as my body fought to regain my wife's fidelity. Apparently, Debbie also became caught up in my passion. I heard a faint "No I can't. Not again. Nooooo...," then felt her body begin to quake beneath me, and felt the worn out muscles in her vagina clamp down on my spurting cock.

Then it was over. In the afterglow of one of the most incredible orgasms I had ever experienced, and as the remnants of everyone's juices seeped out of Debbie and down my balls, the reality of the situation set in. I was the first to speak when I whispered into her ear, "Well?"

Debbie responded with, "Well...well what?"

I lifted up and looked her in the eyes and asked, "Well...are you going to Al's house next weekend?"

"I don't think after what you two did to me today that I will be able to," she quipped. "You two wore me out. I have never felt this sore before."

"I'm sure you'll be just fine in a week, and ready for round two," I replied.

"Honey, I think you mean round three," giggled Debbie.

I could tell that Debbie was looking forward to playing again with Al. And the thought of replaying today was having an effect on my cock as well, because it was now hardening again. Debbie felt it and told me to roll over. She slid herself down and took my cock in her mouth. After a few minutes, and as Debbie's soft lips worked their magic on me I gasped, "If this is my reward for letting Al have his way with you, then you should absolutely go to his house next weekend. You should have round three...and round four. Hell, just spend the whole damn day there with his cock inside you!"

While still working on my cock with her small hands, Debbie pulled her mouth off me, grinned at me, and said, "I hoped you would say that, because I kind of actually already told him I would." Debbie then paused briefly and asked, "Do I have to take the condoms this time?" Upon hearing that, my cock began spurting its load all over my chest and belly. Our once boring and average life was about to get very interesting.

licyou69
licyou69
1,063 Followers
12