It Started with Speeding Ch. 05

Story Info
Adrienne and Simon throw their own BBQ party.
4.6k words
4.46
63.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank 'freaknut' for her help in writing this entire story. She gave me direction where I had none, and inspiration where I needed it.

Chapter 5

I was pulled over again Sunday afternoon on my way back from Blockbuster. I gripped the wheel of my sports car angrily. I had been driving no more than five mph over! My friends warned me about this when I decided to buy a sports car.

I sat in the car, trying to calm down, as the officer came to the window and tapped on the glass. I rolled it down and found myself looking into the sunglasses of Officer Katherine Mills. My anger turned into nervousness, and suddenly I felt like I was doing something wrong.

She looked very different than she had last night. She looked professional, hard as nails. Especially with those dark shades. "Hey, Simon. I'm not going to give you a ticket," she explained. "But we need to talk. For real this time. There's a diner I like up here, want to get some coffee?"

I didn't. I didn't want anything to do with this woman anymore. She had taken my calm and loving married life and flipped it on its head. But there was something about the authority of the uniform that made me nod my head. "Sure. You lead the way." There was something about Kat that I couldn't deny.

The diner was small and narrow. The vinyl booths that lined the large windows were green, the tables were covered in speckled Formica, and a juke box played oldies against the wall. We sat in the back, as far away from anyone else as we could.

Kat pushed her sunglasses up onto her head, using them as a headband to hold the loose pieces of blonde hair at bay. She really was a beautiful woman, and I hated thinking about it.

"Okay, look... I'm going to be completely honest here," she began. "I'm... attracted to you. I like you."

I flinched at her words. "But I'm married. You're married," I objected.

Her smile was wistful, distant. "Yes, you're right. And I love Jamie. I love him so much. And from the way I see you look at Adrienne, I can tell you love her very much." She took a sip of her coffee. "I actually got to talking with her last night, and I really like her, too."

"I'm sorry," I said, confused, "I don't know what you want..."

She thought a moment, then said, "When I pulled you over, a couple weeks ago, I hadn't had sex for far too long. I didn't plan what happened. It just did. I... I think you'll agree with this." I nodded. "And when I learned that you were my new neighbor, I was confused and a little afraid. I thought that I'd never see you again. It was supposed to be an intense experience that I could always look back on with a guilty smile. Not something that I needed to deal with. But there you were."

She took another sip of coffee. Her lips were pink and full. I waited for her to continue.

"I went through a variety of emotions over the next couple days. I was angry with myself for doing something so stupid. I was upset that you were so close. But I was also very excited. The danger was getting me... aroused. I thought about... the two of us, getting together again while our spouses were in the next room. I fantasized about you. I couldn't get you out of my thoughts."

Briefly, I thought about my own actions: crouching in the darkness behind her house, spying on her as she fucked her husband. I blushed. She was embarrassing me. I was embarrassing myself. But I let her continue.

"When you came to the party, I was already a little drunk. We needed to talk, but I shouldn't have taken you up to that room alone. All I could think about was jumping you. In the closet..." She trailed off, her face flushed. She rolled her beautiful, hazel eyes, finding mine once again. "I was drunk and horny. It was like fortune was offering me a chance to fulfill my fantasy, and I took it." She sighed. "But it shouldn't have happened. And it won't happen again. I like you, Simon, and I'm attracted to you, but I know that you don't want to do this. You don't want to hurt Adrienne, and I respect that. She's a wonderful woman."

"Okay," I said at last. "So what now?" I couldn't come out and tell her that I didn't want to see her anymore, but I wanted to. I was too attracted to her to be her friend anymore. We had crossed a line, and there was no going back.

She shrugged, showing a bit of uncertainty. "I guess we just pretend like it never happened?" She saw my incredulous look and gave me a helpless one of her own. "I know, it's impossible. So let's just keep it our secret."

I was still a little dubious and it must have showed. "Look, Simon, I'm not asking for you to be my friend." She took a deep breath. "With Jamie's travel schedule, he only spends about half his time in this area. In fact, he's leaving in a couple weeks for two more months! I try to throw myself into my work, but you saw how successful that was..."

I did see. Vividly. Black lacy bra tucked like a shelf under her soft, big breasts. The pink line of her swollen sex lips. I blinked, tried to dispel the thoughts from my mind. "What I did was actually very dangerous. You know? It could be worse than this." She shrugged. "Maybe having a couple friends will help me deal with his absence." Glancing at me shyly, she added, "Or at least one good friend."

So the ball was in my court. She gazed at me with her soft hazel eyes. If I thought she was capable, I would have thought she was pleading with me. I wanted to tell her that she was too different from my wife, but I couldn't. Not to those eyes. Not to this blonde.

I nodded. "I can't promise anything. But... friends. Just friends," I repeated. "And no more talk about... things."

"Oh, absolutely."

We settled the bill. I hadn't touched my coffee. My stomach couldn't handle it.

She slipped her sunglasses on and smiled for the first time since I'd seen her. "Good thing we had this talk, because I'm going shopping with Adrienne when I get off later today."

Kat smiled wider at my stunned expression, turned on a shiny heel, and walked to her police cruiser.

I think that if Kat had stayed out of my life from that day on, I could have gotten over what I had done, and I could have forgotten about the sexy blonde. But instead, I saw her more and more over the passing weeks. Like she said, she came over for a shopping trip with Adrienne. Both women looked incredibly sexy in their hip hugging jeans and tight tops. I was fortunate to know them, but cursed to have slept with both of them.

The following week, I found myself volunteering to go to the grocery store at night, hoping to get another show through the windows of the Mills home. No luck there, but my heart still pounded at the possibility.

I felt like I was both in control of my life, yet at the same time unable to change the disastrous direction that I was headed. I didn't have to keep creeping over to the Mills house to peak in through their window. I knew it was a bad idea, but I couldn't help myself. The mere chance of seeing the blonde naked again kept me coming back.

Adrienne and Kat grew closer, but I stayed away. So much so that at last, Adrienne confronted me. "Why don't you like Kat?"

I didn't know how to answer. "What makes you think that I don't?"

"Well, you always act very stand-offish when she's around. And you never want to go out with us. Things are hard for her, especially with her husband gone now." She put her hands gently on my shoulders, looking at me with those dark eyes. "Believe me, I know what it's like to have a husband who's not around a whole lot." I had been working later, volunteering just to stay away from the mess that was becoming my personal life. Again, I could have fixed this problem, steering myself in away from the disaster, but I kept on flying down the mountain.

Adrienne blinked her long lashes at me innocently, but I felt the cut.

"I'm sorry. Sorry. I'll... try better."

"We're hosting the block party next week. Try to be at least civil to her. I can tell, she's... hurt by it."

"Okay, dear. I love you. Anything for you." I kissed her lightly on the lips. She had no idea what she was asking.

***

Saturday. The day of our BBQ. I found sleep came grudgingly the night before. When I did sleep, my dreams were filled with visions of Katherine. I woke up hard every time.

Adrienne had an appointment at the salon in the morning, and I was instructed to straighten up the house and given a long list of things to buy for the party. "So I get to do errands while you go and get your nails done?"

She gave me a quick nod. "Yeah?" I couldn't argue with that.

On my way to the grocery store, my eyes -- as always -- scanned the windows of the blonde's home. Her bathroom windows were steamed up, and I instantly felt hard at the thought of the blonde naked in the shower. Soaping her big breasts. Shaving her pussy lips. It took every ounce of willpower to keep on walking.

I started drinking fairly early, when the first few guests arrived. After all, I had to be an accommodating guest to them. Couldn't let them drink alone, right? It was five o'clock and pleasant enough outside that many of the guests were wearing shorts. I had opted for jeans and a blue plaid short sleeved shirt that I wore untucked.

I felt the barbeque was going very well. I had a grill out, cooking up hot dogs and burgers and chatting with those in line for food. The neighbors had all brought some dish over, so food was simply not a problem.

Someone offered to take over the grilling duties from me, and I was grateful for the break. I found Adrienne sipping on a beer outside, talking to young Tommy Neilson. She was wearing a stylish jean skirt, cut above her knee in denim, and a very trendy top: tight all over and covered in prints. The shirt was actually sheer, and if you looked carefully, you could see her tight white tank top covering her perky breasts and flat stomach. Light tan slides with low pointed heels -- more stylish than slutty -- completed her ensemble. She wore her dark hair clipped back with silver barrettes, baring her cute little ears and long, graceful neck.

She gave me a kiss when she saw me. "I see Jim Porter offered to take over manning the grill. Does that mean you're in search of Nicole, the fiery redhead?" She was a little drunk and often teased me about my wandering eye. I blushed, thinking about the young and attractive mother-of-three. Nicole was currently crouched down at the poolside, carefully watching her young children swim around. She was wearing a short little sundress, and by the way she was crouched, her dress had ridden far up along her thigh.

Adrienne followed my eye and laughed. "Well, she's definitely wearing a thong," my wife said, drawing an even greater blush from me. "Or nothing at all." She giggled.

Tommy was just as embarrassed as me. "I'm going to... go..." I said, holding up my empty beer and walking inside. My brunette wife went back to talking to Tommy about school and his future plans.

Inside, I literally ran into Kat. It was the first time I had seen her at the party, although from the look of her nearly empty bottle of beer, she'd been here for a little bit, anyway.

"Hey," I said, awkwardly. She smiled back at me, nodding an acknowledgement.

I remembered Adrienne's words. "It looks like you need another beer... I mean, I'm getting one, so it wouldn't be too much trouble to... uh... would you like another beer?" I stammered out at last.

She put her hand to her mouth to stop herself from laughing, her hazel eyes lighting up intoxicatingly. I was standing a little closer than normal comfort levels dictated, and I could smell her flowery perfume. She finished off her beer in one, long swig, and handed the empty to me. "Sure. Another beer sounds wonderful." She was still smiling at me. My face warmed.

When I went to get the beers, the blonde didn't follow me. She just stood there, right at the doors to the patio and waited.

As I returned, I thought once again how beautiful she was, and for no good reason, my heart rate stepped up a notch. I knew that nothing was going to happen between us. But still, her scent, her long flowing blonde hair, her beautiful skin and face... I shook my head, trying to clear it.

When I did, she was still standing there, wearing a pair of Capri-style jeans that sat low on her hips and a white blouse with loose, peasant-girl sleeves, a scooping neckline that offered an enticing hint of cleavage, and a string cincher that tied below her breasts, pulling the fabric of the blouse in tight across her ample bosom.

I could see the white strap of her bra where the wide collar of her shirt had shifted further out on her smooth shoulder. I saw the soft skin of her stomach where the shirt ended and the jeans began. I wondered if she was wearing a thong under her jeans. I wondered if I'd find out.

"Here's your beer," I said, handing it to her. Our hands touched in the exchange. I wanted to feel her soft skin again. We shared a moment.

"So... I was beginning to think you didn't like me."

"Oh, no... I've just been... you know. Busy."

She nodded at me. "Yeah. I know." Silence again. We both sipped on our beers.

"So, Jamie's gone again?"

She nodded. "Month and a half." She sighed to herself. "I've been good though." Her eyes darted up from her beer, her face flushed from the unintended double entendre. "I mean... you know..."

I nodded, but she shook her head, closing her pretty eyes. Unsure of what to do, I stepped closer and put my hand on her back. She turned, opened her eyes, and looked at me. She gave me a crooked, exasperated smile, and said, "Want to go sit down?"

I nodded and we went to the couch.

We sat in silence. I lounged in the fuzziness of my alcoholic buzz, heightened and enhanced by the closeness of the woman I had been obsessing about for the past two months.

"Simon, Jamie knows about us." Her measured eyes watched my reaction carefully. I felt like my eyes were going to burst from their sockets, and a quiet gasp escaped before I could help it.

"What?!" I tried to keep my voice down.

Concerned, the blonde looked around, patting my knee reassuringly. When those hazel eyes returned to mine, they were filled with a self-assurance that I had been missing for as many weeks as it had been since I'd met this woman. "Shhh," she said gently, but her eyes were authoritative. "Let me explain. And don't make a scene."

No one was looking.

"Jamie knows how hard it is for me when he's gone. He knows that I'm very... sexual. He's always told me that if I really needed to, I could sleep with other guys. When he was gone."

"You..." I really didn't know what I wanted to say.

She smiled at my confusion. "You were actually my first." I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or to be upset. She didn't give me time to react. "Hey, you never gave me a tour of the house." She'd been over here a lot in the past month and a half. The suggestion was clear. She didn't avert her eyes from mine. She waited patiently for my answer.

Still a little confused, but also quite aroused, I nodded my head slowly. "No... I haven't." I looked away, through the bay doors to the patio outside. I spotted Adrienne, still talking with Tommy. She looked up just then, met my eyes, and smiled widely. She waved and gave me a thumbs up, obviously encouraging my attention to Kat. If she only knew.

I smiled back at her. I loved her. The slender brunette gave me strength.

But when I looked back at Kat and her long blonde hair and glittering hazel eyes, all that strength crumbled. My brain felt numb. My hands shook. My body knew what I was going to do before I did. It nodded. It stood. "Right this way," I heard my voice say. I didn't care. Not at that point. All I cared about was the wonderful things that I was going to do to this beautiful blonde.

We went straight for the guest bedroom. It was rarely used, and there would be no chance that Adrienne would accidentally walk in on us. We were in each other's arms before the door was even closed. I was so preoccupied with feeling this woman's soft body against mine that I didn't even think to lock the door.

Her mouth felt so good against my own, her slippery tongue aggressive and impassioned. She practically tore my shirt open, refusing to pull her lips from mine. We broke long enough for me to pull her blouse off, leaving her in a white satin push-up bra that helped the swells of her breasts form a deep valley. I wanted to run my tongue along that valley, but the blonde took my head in her hands and brought it back to her mouth.

She pushed me back onto the neatly made bed, straddling me and kissing my neck. Her soft blonde hair smelled so good as it caressed my face. Her delicate fingers found my cock, erect and throbbing. She moaned as she licked and sucked my skin. Her marvelous tongue swirled down my chest, finding my nipples. Her hand tightened around my groin and I felt teeth clamp down lightly on my nipples.

"Ah!" I gasped. She looked up at me, smiling with animal hunger. Our eyes met and I smiled back. Then my eyes slid down to the dark crease of her cleavage. She flashed me a crooked smile before lowering her head back down to my body.

I felt her hands work expertly on my belt and in moments, we were frantically pulling my jeans and boxers off. She wasted no time taking my hard on in her wet and slippery mouth. She sucked hard and deep, slurping up and down, blonde hair bobbing furiously for my pleasure. I felt my cock enter her throat as she began to deep throat me. This time, I was a little bit more prepared for the immense pleasure that her mouth was bringing me. I closed my eyes, rocked back on my shoulders, and groaned loudly. I couldn't take much more of the pleasure, but I didn't want her to stop. I couldn't have asked, even if I did. I had lost all ability to speak. The only sounds I was capable of as she drove her head up and down on my cock were unintelligible groans.

I put a hand on her honey blonde locks and began to pump my hips into her gently. She knew what was coming and slurped back off until she had half my penis in her mouth. She clutched her hand around my shaft and pumped me a couple more times. The pressure was enough to send me soaring, and for the second time in four years, I came into a woman's mouth.

She pulled off me, looking up and smiling broadly. "You taste wonderful, baby," she said, licking her lips. My body shuddered and I lay my head back down against the bed. This woman was too much! Already I felt my erection stirring, and she had done nothing but say one sentence to me.

She crawled up on the bed next to me, bringing her lips down on mine. Again, I tasted the viscous consistency of my own cum.

My hands felt the softness of my neighbor's body. She was still wearing her bra and her jeans. Too many clothes. We kissed as I undressed her body, sliding the jeans over the smoothness of her buttocks.

My eyes lit up at her g-string: thin white satin like her bra, nothing more than a T-back meeting at the firm half-moons of her ass. Her little black tattoo sat just above the g-string, too full, puckering lips. She wiggled her butt at me when she saw me looking and laughed quietly. "Someone has a panty fetish," she said to me.

"Who's that?" I asked, flipping her over on her back and bringing my mouth to her neck. She cooed, sighing, "Oh, I don't know..."

At last, I got to kiss along the ridges of her breasts. They were so soft, I noted as I slipped the straps of her bra off her shoulders. I wanted to taste them. I wanted to suckle them. I popped the front clasp, her tits springing free at last.

It was amazing how perfect her small, light brown nipples were. They grew harder in my mouth as I swirled my tongue around them. "Ahhhh! Ah!" she gasped. "Ohhhh, yes!"

I alternated breasts for a while, but my mind had other kingdoms to conquer, and the blonde sighed as she felt my little kisses work their way down her toned stomach, knowing exactly what was coming.

12