It Started with Speeding Ch. 08

Story Info
Adrienne, Kat, and Simon go clubbing.
3.8k words
4.39
53k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank 'freaknut' for her help in writing this entire story. She gave me direction where I had none, and inspiration where I needed it.

*****

Saturday evening couldn't come soon enough. We had decided on going out to a club named Ulterior that was supposedly the new and trendy place where all the beautiful creatures of the night congregated and danced and showed off. Adrienne had heard from a friend at work that it was a really hip place, and the DJ-spun music was top notch.

It felt really good walking into the club, flanked by two beautiful women. I had worn a pair of black slacks and an untucked striped Ben Sherman shirt.

All the patrons were young and beautiful. I felt like I had stepped into a Hollywood premiere party. The men and women were dressed to impress in the latest, tightest, sexiest fashions.

The girls on either side of me were no exception. Kat, to my right, was wearing a pair of very chic, very low hip-hugging jeans. The denim had a metallic tint to it, shimmering as she walked, and the waist was so low that she’d have a problem bending over, or even sitting down.. She wore a tight black, spaghetti string tank top that left her midriff bare. I could see the black straps of a bra that was obviously of the push-up variety, judging by the shelf of cleavage she was sporting. Strappy wedge heeled shoes and hoop earrings accessorized her, and her honey blonde hair was loose but teased. The jeans were low enough and her tank top was high enough to show off her flat stomach, as well as the little black tattoo of kissing lips on her tailbone.

My wife was no slouch herself. For tonight, she wore the slinkiest outfit I've ever seen her wear. The skirt was very short and very tight, silver and just long enough to cover her ass and the tops of her thighs. From time to time, it was stretch and ride up her legs, flashing the careful viewer an impression of the lacy tops of her nude thigh highs. On top, she wore a short halter top, black and silky with ties that crisscrossed her shapely back. She wore tall, strappy sandals, black to match her halter, and her dark hair was up, leaving her neck -- broken only by a slim choker -- and her ears were bare. Her large dark eyes flashed in the strobe lights, and glitter sparkled off her high cheeks, making her look even more like a graceful, faerie visitor.

Both girls wore more make-up than I was used to them wearing: mascara, eye shadow, glossy lipstick. The works.

We hit the dance floor after a quick drink and a shot -- "To get the night off on the right foot," my wife explained, winking at the blonde. I danced in between the two gorgeous vixens, who did everything they could to tease me. Adrienne, dancing in from of me, would casually run her hand along the front of my pants, checking my erection. It was there every time. Kat danced on the other side of me, grinding her tight body against me, making sure I felt her ripe swells against my back. Looking around, all the guys in the room looked envious.

Over the course of the night, I danced with both women individually, sharing a very soulful kiss with both my wife and, with the nod from her, a deep kiss with the blonde.

After about two hours of dancing, I was beat. My legs ached and I headed for the bar, where the girls had been alternately sharing a stool. I rolled up my sleeves, ordered a Jack and Coke, and said between breaths, "I need to rest, girls. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it," Kat said, stepping up close to Adrienne and running her hand along my wife's arm, "we'll let you rest." My cock began to stir as I watched Kat take my wife's hand and lead her out onto the dance floor. By the way Adrienne was giggling and smiling, I could tell that she had had more than her share of drinks.

The two hot women made their way to the center of the dance floor, turned to each other, and began to dance. It was incredibly erotic. The moved with feline grace, twisting and grinding and grooving to the bumping beat. They found each other's rhythms, synchronizing their tight bodies with one another, and put on a show for me and all the other guys in the club. Legs intertwined, faces close enough to touch, they drank each other's deep gazes, the world closing in to nothing but themselves. Anyone looking over could tell that the girls were into each other, and held their breath for the inevitable kiss that never came.

A couple guys ventured up to the girls, first standing near them, then stepping up to dance. I looked closer when I realized that they must have been twins: same rugged good looks, same light eyes above a week-old shave. One of them put his hands on my wife's hips, breaking her free of Kat's hazel spell. She turned, glancing at the young man who had come to dance with her uninvited, and smiled, obviously liking what she saw. Kat did the same, and she leaned over to Adrienne, whispering something that caused the two women to laugh.

They danced with the twins, making sure to grind back into the guys' crotches. The guys became bolder, their hands starting to roam a little more freely than I was all that comfortable with. As the man dancing with Adrienne began to close his hands up around her breasts, she spun around in a strategic act to keep him at bay. The two freaked each other, his hands all over her nice ass. Again, I grew a little uneasy, but also very aroused. The blonde was doing the same thing now, only she was engaged in a fierce kiss with her twin.

Eventually, the girls returned to dancing with each other, the guys flanking them on either side: a tight little train of undulating bodies. The twin dancing with Kat whispered something to her and she laughed a little before leaning again to my brunette wife and saying something to her.

Adrienne giggled a little bit, looked over at me quickly, and smiled back at Kat. She nodded her head ever so slightly, and Kat smiled at her.

They tilted their heads gently as they brought their lips together. My heart popped. Their full mouths fit together, opening enough to let their tongues slip and slide over one another. Everyone in the club was watching two of the hottest women in the place make out, right in the middle of the dance floor.

This kissing grew more fierce, mouths opening wider, heads tilting further. Even from where I sat, there was no doubt that the two women were locked in an intense tongue duel, their jaws working open and closed. Kat brought her right hand up to the back of Adrienne’s head, pulling her harder into her. My wife simply rested her hands on Kat’s bare hips, playing with the hem of her tight, low-slung jeans.

After what seemed like several minutes, they broke their heated kiss. Adrienne was visibly out of breath. She giggled nervously, but smiled over at me. The guys whispered something else to them, but they shook their heads, together pointing over at me.


The twins looked where I was sitting, shook their heads as though to say, "Lucky bastard," and then disappeared into the crowd as Kat and Adrienne made their way towards me, gently holding hands.

"Ready to go?" Adrienne asked. She was flushed, but all smiles.

"Am I ever!" I replied, and we were out of there.

I don't remember the ride home. I'm not sure if it was because I was a little drunk or really excited, but the next thing I knew, the girls were throwing their purses on the hallway table and the three of us were making our way up to the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, Adrienne gave me a very sloppy kiss, pulling my head down to hers and pushing her tongue wetly into my mouth. When she pulled away, Kat was there to pick the kiss right up, unrolling her long tongue before her lips were even touching mine.

When we broke the kiss, Adrienne said, "Honey, please take your seat in the chair there." She pointed at a chair that she'd placed at the foot of the bed. My heart couldn't have been pumping faster.

The brunette stood next to the bed, lifting one of her long, slender legs up onto it, causing her short skirt to ride up on her leg. I gulped as I saw the lacy tops of her thigh highs. As she began to slowly unroll the stockings, the curvy blonde walked behind her, placing a hand around her bare stomach and cuddling in close with the other woman.

"I'm not so sure what you're so excited about," my wife said. Kat started to kiss her neck. "I told you before, I'm not into women." She paused, glancing back at the woman who was nibbling at her slender neck. "You boys, always thinking with your swollen dicks." She switched legs, unrolling the silky stocking. "But hypothetically, if I were to be with another woman, I'd want her to be... confident, friendly and feminine... maybe with big breasts so I could see what that was like... she'd have to be someone I was comfortable with, though... like Kat here."

She finished taking off her stockings, turned and gave the blonde a quick kiss on the lips. I couldn't help myself, I was rubbing my erection through my slacks. "Oh honey," Adrienne said. "I'm sorry. I'll stop teasing you." She walked over to me, her nude thigh highs dangling in her hand. "Could you put your arms on the arm rests for me? Thanks." I did it without thinking. I had stopped thinking. I only wanted to watch and enjoy.

Before I realized it, she had my wrists tied securely to the arm rests with her own stockings. Kinky, I thought at first, until she stepped away and I realized I couldn't return my hands to my cock. Nor could I get up, for that matter.

Kat was sitting on the edge of the bed now, and when my wife turned around, the blonde patted the spot next to her. Adrienne was suddenly nervous as she walked over, sitting down next to the blonde friend. They stared at each other, neither wanting to make the first move. "I..." Adrienne began, but stopped, wringing her hands together.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" our neighbor asked quietly.

Adrienne paused for a moment, then gave her a genuine nod. "It's all I've been thinking about since yesterday. I'm just... scared."

"Adrienne, sweetheart, just relax." That crooked smile touched her face. "You'll love it." And with those words, their mouths came together in another girl-girl kiss. This one was a little bit more loving, a little softer than the one they had shared in the club. This one was not for the audience, but for the women themselves. They teased and played with each other with their tongues and lips, softly kissing. Kat licked my wife's full lower lip, nibbling at it gently. Adrienne moaned.

They sank back onto the bed, neither of them dreaming of breaking their kiss. Adrienne was lying on her back, letting herself be kissed by Katherine, who was bowing her head over my wife, her blonde hair cascading over their faces.

The police woman let her hands caress my wife, teasing her body, brushing against her breasts as their tongues glided over each other. They undressed each other slowly, erotically, unveiling each new part in a sensuous strip tease. With my wife in nothing but her lacy thong, and Kat down to a sheer black bra and panty set that did nothing to cover her light brown nipples or manicured bush.

"You are so sexy," the blonde said in between bouts of lip-smacking kissing. "There are few women who make me feel like this..." She dipped her head to my wife's breasts, swirling the nipples there.

But she only spent a few minutes on her tits, saying, "Oh, fuck, I'm sorry, honey, but I need to taste you."

With that, the blonde pushed my wife back onto the bed, gripped her thong in her fingers, and pulled it off. "Oh, it is soo fucking hot!" she said, commenting on my wife's pussy, impossibly smooth but for the thinnest strip of hair. She paused long enough to say, "Enjoy," and then dropped her head to my wife's sopping cunt.

"UhhhhhhhOHHHHH!!" my wife groaned loudly, feeling the lips of another woman on her sex for the first time in her life.

From my vantage point, I got a great view of Kat's ass with its tailbone tattoo and the plump lips of her vagina gathered in the sheer material of her thong. She was moving her head from side to side between my wife's legs, drawing moan after moan from the love of my life. "Yes, yes!" she cried out. And, "More, more!" she begged.

Kat brought her to an explosive orgasm with her tongue alone. "NGHHHH!!!" my wife shrieked, hands running hard through this other girl's soft blonde hair. "UHHHHHHHHH!!!" But Kat didn't stop there. She wasn't through. She hadn't had enough of Adrienne's sweet pussy. Round two started while my hot brunette was still in the glowing aftermath of her first orgasm. Kat worked two fingers into my wife, all the while tonguing her clit and the parted folds of her cunt.

"Oh, Kat, shhhhhhhiit!" she groaned, her body writhing with pleasure. "Ohhh, oh, OHHHH!" She was incapable of keeping quiet. "Oh, yesssss, that f-ffffffeeeeelllsssssss--UHHHHHHHHH gooooooddd..."

Sitting tied to the chair was one of the cruelest things Adrienne has ever done to me. I couldn't move to join them. I couldn't even touch myself. I could only watch as the sexy blonde went down on my wife, bucking my hips in a futile effort to get myself off.

Kat's fingers jabbed in and out of Adrienne's plump, hairless pussy lips faster and faster. Her head moved lightning quick, higher on the cunt, tongue darting here and there. The brunette's body was rippling with tension and pleasure, her orgasm coming closer and closer. She bucked her hips up into the blonde, who introduced a third finger. It was that extra digit that drove my wife over the edge. "OHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDD YESSSSSSS!!!"

I watched helplessly as my wife's face contorted in ecstasy, all caused at the fingers and lips of another woman.

Kat's fingers still buried deep within my wife's vagina, she moved up her petite body, bringing her mouth down on my wife's, forcing her to taste herself. She moaned into the deep and desperate kiss, breaking it enough to groan and say, "Thank you..."

Kat finally removed her fingers from my wife, bringing them up and pushing them between Adrienne's full lips. The blonde pumped them like she would a dick, letting my wife suck them like some cock-loving slut. She couldn't get enough of Kat's slender fingers and her own juices.

At last, she said, "Your turn," and pushed the blonde onto her back, unsnapping her front closing bra and freeing the large, firm tits. She didn't even glance my way. The girls had forgotten about me and my plight.

Adrienne worked at Kat's tits and nipples for a very long time, fascinated by the other woman's large breasts. Kat was happy, leaning her head back and enjoying the sensations of my wife's soft lips sucking on her firm melons.

I couldn't believe I was watching my wife cup, squeeze and play with another woman's tits as she kissed her nipples. My cock strained in my pants, the slightest touch would have set me off. But I was denied that pleasure by the silky thigh highs which proved stronger than expected.

I watched wide eyed as Adrienne began to kiss down the blonde's tight belly. Face to face with a woman's pussy for the first time, she looked up at Kat and said, "I... don't know what to do."

"Just do what's natural. You'll be fine," Kat said, hooking her thumbs into her thong and pulling her underwear off for my wife, eager to feel lips and a tongue on her steaming cunt.

Adrienne hesitated only a moment later before tentatively lapping once at the aroused lips. "Mmmmmmm..." Kat purred. The other woman's moan encouraged my wife, who licked along the slit again, harder this time. "Yessss... just like that..." the other woman said lazily.

My wife went back again, licking more, exploring her first woman. With her ass to me, I gazed at my wife's pussy lips, which hung slightly open in arousal. "Oh, Adrienne, honey, that feels wonnnnnderful! OH! Use--use your fingers, baby. Finger my snatch." My wife did as instructed, pushing her fingers into the blonde. "Oh, yes! Fuck, yesss! OH! Do--do what's natural, babyyyyyEEE! Do what you th-think would--FUCKKKK--feel goooood to you-YOU!"

I tried to grind forward, getting my pants taut enough to help me get off. It worked, kind of. It was better than just sitting there, watching my wife work diligently between another woman's legs.

"Oh! OHHHH! Oh fuck YEAH! OH, YEAH! Eat me, eat me, baby! Eat your first woman to a fuckin' orgasm! OH!" She couldn't take it anymore. Kat popped, her orgasm coming down hard. She clutched my wife's head with those powerful thighs. I knew the feeling, but never thought my wife would.

Adrienne pulled her face from between the blonde's legs at last, her cheeks glistening with Kat's girl-cum, a wicked smile across her face. She crawled up to the other woman, who was still basking in her orgasm, and kissed her wetly, open mouthed, and I watched their tongues dance between their lips.

"Thank you," Kat said at last.

"Making you cum was so hot! It was just incredible..."

"Yeah... sorry for crushing you," she laughed.

The girls looked over at me and Adrienne said, "I think we better take care of him. He looks like he's about to explode."

Kat giggled and the two women got off the bed. I shifted, watching carefully as the two women approached. They got between my legs, unbuckling my pants but keeping my hands tied. "You first, please," Adrienne said when my hard member hit air.

Kat grasped my cock in her hands, the first contact it's had in its hyper-aroused state. I shuddered, forcing myself not to cum right away. She smiled, knowing just how close I was, and began to tease it, licking it up and down like a lollipop before closing her mouth around it. She knew the precise amount of pressure to apply to keep me hanging on the edge of orgasm.

My wife waited patiently beside her for her turn. But when Kat offered my dick to the brunette, she didn't sit back and watch the other woman suck me. She moved her tongue down to my balls, licking and swirling them, sucking them. She enhanced my wife's blow job and I knew that I wouldn't be able to take much more of this.

My cock was transferred back to the blonde. I was surprised when my wife dipped her head down and began to tongue my heavy testicles. She'd never been this nasty. It was too much for me to take. I came hard and fast, emptying myself into Kat's warm, slick mouth.

The blonde swallowed most of my cum, but a little escaped out of the corner of her mouth, dripping down her chin. Adrienne was there to clean it up, however, licking slowly up the other woman's chin before engaging in a full on, lesbian lip-lock, the girls swapping my jizz sloppily back and forth.

Despite my having just cum hard, I felt myself growing erect once again. More of this and I'd be ready to fuck one of these beautiful ladies in no time.

"Well, that was fun," my wife said, winking at me. "But you seem all spent." At last, she untied me from the chair. "While you're recuperating, I think I'm going to have some fun with my new playmate."

The women returned to the bed, my wife taking charge this time, instructing Kat to lay back. Adrienne crawled up along her body, positioning her mouth over the blonde's trimmed cunt, her own bald pussy hovering inches from her new, female lover. It took only about a minute of watching the sexy girls 69 each other for me to get fully erect once again.

I pulled my shirt off before getting onto the bed, watching my wife's jaw work as she ate Kat's pussy. I crawled up behind her and Kat saw me coming. She dropped her head away from my wife's bare pussy, giving me access to push my way in.

"Mmmmphhhhh..." Adrienne groaned, feeling my large intrusion penetrate her. I felt Kat's tongue and mouth on my balls as I pumped. This was so fucking incredible! "Oh shit, honey, you feel sooo good! Yes! Fuck me! OH! OHHHHHH!" Kat moved her tongue and attention to the slick area where my dick met Adrienne's pussy, and that pushed my wife over the edge. "UHHHHHHHH!!!!" She came hard, her pussy clamping down over my cock.

12