It Starts As An Idea

Story Info
A Literotica member acts on her incestuous fantasies.
7.8k words
4.08
92.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A few important things that need saying in regards to this story:

1. This story iscompletely fictional. None of the 'posts' below were really made in the Literotica forums. However, at least one thread in this story does exist in the actual forums. Despite implications to the contrary within the story, I was not actually asked by anyone to write this and it is not based on a real-life encounter.

2. At the time of this story's submission, none of the Literotica member characters in this story (apart from myself) actually existed. However, due to the staggering number of Literotica members, some usernames here may bear slight, unintended similarities to actual Literotica usernames. None of the characters in this story are intended to reflect real members of the Literotica community, in any way whatsoever.

3. This story has numerous spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors. They are either deliberate errors, or mistakes that I'll claim I made deliberately if anybody points them out. They are meant to reflect the clumsiness, raw emotion and general disregard for the rules of written English one might expect to see among a collection of forum posts. Please feel free to criticise this technique if you don't like it. But please don't post comments telling me that I need to spell-check stories before I submit them.

I hope you enjoy this transcript/story.

Literotica Discussion Board -> Main Literotica Forums -> Story Ideas
shy brother comes on to sister


12-11-2009, 8:57 PM
NaughtySiren
Virgin

Hi everyone :) I only just stumbled upon this site a few days ago. I stayed up until 3 in the morning reading stories, lol :rolleyes:, I've never looked at a sex story b4 in my life! Some of you are really great authors! I can't believe this stuff is free to read!

Anyways, I know I haven't been here long, but can I ask one of you authors to write me a story? I know I'm such a perv for saying this, but I've always been secretly turned on by the idea of a brother fucking his sister. I was thinking that there might be a family that all travel to a big house for a family holiday or a wedding. Grown-up brother and sister are put in adjoining rooms and then one night, brother walks past sister's room and catches a glimpse of her in her neglige and gets turned on by it.

So he goes in to her room and they sit on the bed and talk for a while about normal stuff. He's too shy to ask her straight out to let him fuck her, but heaccidentally brushes against her thigh a few times, then her boob, just pushing the boundaries a little at a time.

It leads to some doggie-style wild fucking that ends with bro squirting a huge load all over sis's back. Then she licks him clean and tells him that they can't ever do it again and that he should go back to his room.

This is a weird fantasy that I've always had. Could somebody please write me a story about it?

Thx! :)

------------
12-11- 2009, 9:20 PM
iLant
Literotica Guru

Hi NaughtySiren. Welcome to the forums! :) Luv the inaugural post, you've got some hot imagination.

This could be just the first of multiple chapters. After the guy gets off on his sister, he wants more, so he goes looking for another incestuous lover (you said he's at a wedding right? Lots of blood-related pussy there). By the end of the story, he's done all the women in his family he secretly lusted after.

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;69696969]
I know I'm such a perv for saying this
[/QUOTE]

In that case, you'll fit in here just fine. LOL :D


*************************************

Literotica Discussion Board -> Main Literotica Forums -> How To…->HT Cafe
Dear X:


08-03-2010, 2:39 PM
NaughtySiren
Experienced

Dear Mom,

Thank you so fucking much for lying to me these past 23 years. Thank you for never telling me that Dad isn't really my dad. thank you for marrying some sleazebag, just so that all these years later, I could find out that I'm the daughter of some fucking two-timing douche, who left his pregnant wife to run off to barbados with his slutty whore mistress! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for never telling me any of this, until I find that my birth certificate has ***(deleted by admin -- personal information)***, some fucking name I've never heard beforeIN MY LIFE, listed as my fucking father! Thank you so fucking much for brainwashing me with your bullshit lies so that I actually got in a heated argument with some poor clerk at the public health department, about whether or not they had my details all fucked up. Thank you for this absolutely unbelivable sense of not knowing who the fuck I am anymore.

Yeah, thx a bunch. really appreciate it.


Bitch! :mad:

------------
08-03-2010, 5:51 PM
NaughtySiren
Experienced

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;8008135]
Dear Mom,

Thank you so fucking much for lying to me these past 23 years. Thank you for never telling me that Dad isn't really my dad. Thank you for marrying some sleazebag, just so that all these years later, I could find out that I'm the daughter of some fucking two-timing douche, who left his pregnant wife to run off to barbados with his slutty whore mistress! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for never telling me any of this, until I find that my birth certificate has ***(deleted by admin -- personal information)***, some fucking name I've never heard beforeIN MY LIFE, listed as my fucking father! Thank you so fucking much for brainwashing me with your bullshit lies so that I actually got in a heated argument with some poor clerk at the public health department, about whether or not they had my details all fucked up. Thank you for this absolutely unbelivable sense of not knowing who the fuck I am anymore.

Yeah, thx a bunch. really appreciate it.


Bitch! :mad:
[/QUOTE]

Ooooohhhh… aren't you just a lying bitch who isFULL of surprises?

Well thank you so much for never once telling me that I have a big brother, who you've known about my whole life!

FUCK!


*************************************

Literotica Discussion Board -> Main Literotica Forums -> How To…->HT Cafe
Long Lost Brother


08-19-2010, 8:22 PM
NaughtySiren
Experienced

I just made an exciting discovery and I really need to share! :cathappy:

As a few of you know, I found out a couple of weeks ago that my Dad and I aren't biologically related. Turns out that he's my Mom's second husband. The first was some lousy cheating fuck who she was married to for just three years before he left her for the slut he was banging on the side. Not long after that, she found out that she was pregnant with the sleazebag's daughter, me :(. She met my Dad, my real Dad (my biological father is nothing to me. My Dad is the man who has always cared for me and loved me) while she was pregnant. Most guys wouldn't go near a woman about to have a baby, but Dad started dating Mom and they fell in love & got married when I was 2.

I wasSO pissed at them when I found all this out recently, because no one ever told me about any of this! I had to find it out from my fucking birth certificate. I'm still a bit angry with my folks for lying to me all those years, but now that I've had time to calm down, I think we'll be okay.

But I'm really happy ATM, because something great has come of all this; I have a big brother! :D Well... half brother, anyway. My biological father had another wife previous to mom, and they had a son. Mom says he was 8 when our dirtbag father abandoned her. He'd been living with our dad and (my) mom at the time, but he went back to live with his proper mom after our father ran away (he went right off the grid). Mom's sent him (my brother) birthday and Xmas cards every year, but she never told me about him until two weeks ago.

Anyways, I've done some digging and I've found out where he is today! His name is Steven and he owns a beach bar down in Pieces Bay. The neatest part is that I'm scheduled to fly down to Miami for a seminar next month, which isn't a long drive from where he lives. So I can meet up with him in person!

I wonder what he's like? I'm really liking the idea of having a big brother. I hope he likes me!


*************************************

Literotica Discussion Board -> Main Literotica Forums -> How To…-> HT Cafe
Long Lost Brother


09-18-2010, 6:22 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

OMG! I met him! And I know this sounds messed up, but he's really hot!

I was gonna meet him this morning, but the weather down here has been so gorgeous, I had to take advantage of it! I went to the beach, went for a swim, worked on my tan :cathappy:. Then I went for a little walk along the beach. I was only going to walk for a little way, but then I asked a lady if she knew where big bro's bar was, and it turned out to be within walking distance.

God, I was so fucking nervous when I got within 100 feet. I psyched myself up to walk to the bar and ask the bartender (who was pretty damn cute himself :devil:) if my brother was there, but then he called out, "hey Steve!" to a guy waiting on the tables (I knew this was my bro's name). So I sat down at a table and waited for him to come take my order. I can't believe how cute he is!

Anyways, I ordered a daiquiri and he went and made me one. I swear that he was flirting with me when he took my order. There were only a few customers around, so he pulled up a chair and we talked for about twenty minutes. He's really nice! He's friendly and he seems pretty smart. He made me laugh a few times.

I gotta admit, that up till now, I was a little worried that he might turn out to be an asshole, but he seems like a great guy. I'm really glad now that I came down here to meet him in person.

------------
09-18-2010, 6:36 PM
LadyAmbrosia
Literotica Guru

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;81680085]
And I know this sounds messed up, but he's really hot!
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;81680085]
I can't believe how cute he is!
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;81680085]
He's really nice! He's friendly and he seems pretty smart. He made me laugh a few times.
[/QUOTE]

My favorite parts of that last post. Don't suppose you'd care to PM me with directions to that bar? ;)

------------
09-18-2010, 7:09 PM
SirScrewsalot
Literotica Guru

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;81680085]
And I know this sounds messed up, but he's really hot!
[/QUOTE]

Actually, yeah, that does sound a bit messed up.

Frankly, it'd take a helluva lot more than one daiquiri before I'd start to think my brother looked hot. Then again, it's not like I have a lot to work with. :p

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;81680085]
I swear that he was flirting with me when he took my order.
[/QUOTE]

LOL! Man, he must have been so freaked out when he found out he'd been hitting on his sister! I bet he just wanted to run out and find a hole in the sand and bury himself in it.

God that would be so embarrassing!

But that's the kind of thing the two of you will be able to have a good laugh about in a few years. In all seriousness, I'm glad you've found your brother.

------------
09-18-2010, 11:28 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

[QUOTE=LadyAmbrosia;7177135]
My favorite parts of that last post. Don't suppose you'd care to PM me with directions to that bar? ;)
[/QUOTE]

Dare to dream, Ambrosia. :)

[QUOTE=SirScrewsalot;1853211]
LOL! Man, how freaked out must he have been when he found out he'd been hitting on his sister? I bet he just wanted to run out and find a hole in the sand and bury himself in it.
[/QUOTE]

Actually, he wasn't freaked out, because I haven't told him yet that we're related.

------------
09-18-2010, 11:30 PM
tithappens
Registered Prude Offender

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;9162536]
Actually. He wasn't freaked out, because I haven't told him yet that we're related.
[/QUOTE]

jesus! are u fucking serious?

------------
09-18-2010, 11:46 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

Yes.

------------
09-18-2010, 11:56 PM
tithappens
Registered Prude Offender

in 20mins of conversation, the fact that you're brother and sister didn't come up?

------------
09-19-2010, 12:01 AM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

I don't know why I didn't tell him. I know I should've. I wish I had.

It's just that he was so great and I was so happy to meet him, and we were getting along so well... I knew that if I told him that I'm his sister and that our deadbeat dad abandoned me and Mom, things would've gotten really awkward and I couldn't bring myself to spoil the mood.

I've felt silly about it ever since I left the bar.

------------
09-19-2010, 12:17 AM
LadyAmbrosia
Literotica Guru

NS, I was just teasing you before, but now I'm genuinely a little worried. You travelled all that way to meet this guy and then you don't tell him that you're his sister?

And you're talking about how sexy this guy is...

It sounds like you're walking down a slippery slope.

I hope I'm misreading the situation, NS, I really do. But in case I'm not, please don't do anything silly.

:heart:Ambrosia

------------
09-18-2010, 12:23 AM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

[QUOTE=LadyAmbrosia;3141597]
NS, I was just teasing you before, but now I'm genuinely a little worried. You travelled all that way to meet this guy and then you don't tell him that you're his sister?

And you're talking about how sexy this guy is...

It sounds like you're walking down a slippery slope.

I hope I'm misreading the situation, NS, I really do. But in case I'm not, please don't do anything silly.

:heart:Ambrosia
[/QUOTE]

Ambrosia! Eww! If you're implying what I think you're implying then... Just Eww! :eek:

I'd never do anything like that. He's my brother, for god's sake. It'd just be wrong.

Get your mind out of the gutter, girl! :caning: ;)

------------
09-18-2010, 12:24 AM
TrishusDelicious
Sugar, Spice, Naughty and Nice

[QUOTE=LadyAmbrosia;3141597]
NS, I was just teasing you before, but now I'm genuinely a little worried. You travelled all that way to meet this guy and then you don't tell him that you're his sister?

And you're talking about how sexy this guy is...

It sounds like you're walking down a slippery slope.

I hope I'm misreading the situation, NS, I really do. But in case I'm not, please don't do anything silly.

:heart:Ambrosia
[/QUOTE]

I agree with Ambrosia, NaughtySiren. You need to tell Steven who you are, before things get out of hand. From the way you describe your meeting, it sounds like he was genuinely trying to score with you. Like SirScrewsalot said, that's gonna make him uncomfortable enough when he finds out you're his sister.

You need to tell him who you are asap. Otherwise things are gonna get complicated, fast andreally awkward.

------------
09-18-2010, 12:27 AM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

Yeah, I know, Trish. Thanks. :)

I'm gonna go see him again at the bar tomorrow. I'll tell him the truth. I just hope I haven't really messed things up too bad by not telling him already. I really like him.

Tired. Gonna hit the sack. Night, everybody.

------------
09-19-2010, 12:41 AM
LadyAmbrosia
Literotica Guru

Good luck! :)


*************************************

Literotica Discussion Board -> Main Literotica Forums -> How To…
Help! Need 2 talk right awway!

09-19-2010, 2:53 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

please some1 reply urgently. I really need 2 talk! I fucked my brother. oh god what the hell have i done? what the fuck am i gonna do?

shit shit shit

oh god, how could i let this happen? i didn't mean this to happen. but we just... and then i just kept going, but i knew it was wrong, but it was so fucking good and now i don't know what 2 do.

god I relly fucked up bad this time.

some1 please reply because i need 2 know what 2 do. i'll b staying on this forum.

------------
09-19-2010, 2:55 PM
TheClitsBestFriend
Experienced

OMFG, Siren, are you for real? That is freaking messed up!

------------
09-19-2010, 2:56 PM
ignacio1986
Literotica Guru

Whoa! We got a live one here! Stay tuned, folks! :D

------------
09-19-2010, 3:00 PM
TheClitsBestFriend
Experienced

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;1771561]
oh god, how could i let this happen? i didn't mean this to happen. but we just... and then i just kept going, but i knew it was wrong, but it was so fucking good and now i don't know what 2 do.
[/QUOTE]

I've heard regrets about sex before, but this takes the cake whole damn buffet!

What about your brother? Does he regret it, too, or was he really in to it?

You want to know what you should do. Well, for starters, I think you should tell him to stay completely away from you. If you don't know how to say "no", keep away from him so you don't make another mistake.

------------
09-19-2010, 3:04 PM
NaughtySiren
Really Experienced

He doesn't know I'm his sister. he's my long lost half-brother. Long story.

He was into it.

I have to fly home in 5hrs. Don't think i'll see him again b4 that. Your right, I didn't stop it and i don't know what i'd do if I went and saw him again. Can't trust myself. I'll just stay here until its time 2 leave. I need 2 work this out.

How can I tell him who i am, now?


*************************************

Literotica Discussion Board -> Private Messages -> LadyAmbrosia's Inbox
Private Message: URGENT! Please Reply ASAP!

From: NaughtySiren
To: LadyAmbrosia, Lusciouscurves, TrishusDelicious
09-19-2010, 2:55 PM

fucked up big time. really need some1 2 talk 2. plz come online soon as u can.


*************************************

Literotica Discussion Board -> Private Messages -> NaughtySiren's Inbox
Private Message: Re: URGENT! Please Reply ASAP!

From: LadyAmbrosia
To: NaughtySiren
09-19-2010, 3:07 PM

Just got your PM on my iPhone. Heading for an internet cafe. Hang in there!
- A.


*************************************

Literotica Discussion Board -> Main Literotica Forums -> How To…
Help! Need 2 talk right awway!

09-19-2010, 3:21 PM
LadyAmbrosia
Literotica Guru

[QUOTE=NaughtySiren;1771561]
please some1 reply urgently. I really need 2 talk! I fucked my brother. oh god what the hell have i done? what the fuck am i gonna do?

shit shit shit

oh god, how could i let this happen? i didn't mean this to happen. but we just... and then i just kept going, but i knew it was wrong, but it was so fucking good and now i don't know what 2 do.

god I relly fucked up bad this time.

some1 please reply because i need 2 know what 2 do. i'll b staying on this forum.
[/QUOTE]

Oh boy! You weren't kidding when you said youneeded to talk! :eek:

Well, I know I'm going to hell just for asking this but...

Details?

What happened?

------------
09-19-2010, 3:29 PM
ignacio1986
Literotica Guru

[QUOTE=LadyAmbrosia;1827641]
Oh boy! You weren't kidding when you said you needed to talk! :eek: