It was 6 a.m. Ch. 01

Story Info
Noir detective finds a sexy woman waiting.
985 words
3.9
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6:00am as I stepped into the office, Buzzed on caffeine and ears ringing with a hangover. Dames. They caused more trouble than they were worth, especially the one at the root of this mornings discomfort. But, I've strayed... where was I? Ahh, right. Just stepped into the office and as my door opened I came face to face with a cloud of smoke, it stung my nose. Beyond that smoke were a pair of brown eyes and a girl that lounged in my chair looking as though she owned the place. I only shut the door and moved over to my desk.

"What can I do for you?"

My voice sounded far too hollow to my ears and I sighed, lifting a hand to push away the smoke that had followed me. Her laugh filled the room and rang like music though, at the moment too loud - much like a church bell in the tower on Sunday. As I watched her put out the smoke, I couldn't help but notice the broad was poured into a dress that should have been outlawed the second it hit the shelves. Some black leather getup that accented everything. My head lowered and I opened my desk drawer to rummage around for the whiskey bottle I knew I kept there.

"Looking for this?"

Her sultry voice as warm as the whiskey I sought, my own eyes lifted once more and settled on the bottle she dangled in my face. As her body moved to sit up, I was reminded of a jungle cat. Smooth and... well, Hell. I cleared my throat and nodded.

"It was on your desk, hope you don't mind."

Mind? What was to mind? There was a strange girl in my office, who for all I knew could be a... fuck, I couldn't even think of a word to fit the moment. My hand lifted and ran through my hair and cleared my throat again.

"Of course not, Miss...?

I had let the sentence falter and my own green eyes met brown. Then she smiled. I wasn't so sure about that smile, it was seductive - even more so than the rest of that petite frame. I had managed a small smile back. She stood from that chair and took a seat on the desk, leaning back toward me, bottle still in hand. God, she smelled of roses. Roses and rain. I watched in stunned silence as her tongue darted out to lick those lips. The bottle lifted then and she took a sip before handing it over to me. Fingers brushed mine and the electricity that hummed between us couldn't be mistaken.

"Sui. Sammi Sui."

The name was as lovely as she. My head shook and took hold of the bottle and brought it up to my lips, anything to keep from reaching up to touch the lovely brown hair that framed her face. The look she gave me was one of knowing. So, she knew. Knew what I was thinking as I kept the constant drink of whiskey. I hoped the burn would stop me from thinking such things, but no luck. Her leg shifted and I watched the dim lamp light float over her dark skin. My eyes closed and I took another long sip.

I felt myself tremble, lips went dry and my eyes opened slowly, the thought that perhaps this could be an alcohol induced dream flashed in my mind. However, once my eyes opened, even just a touch. I saw her, still there. She peered at me through her lashes. The same as I peered at her. Whiskey, roses and rain. The lingering scent of smoke, it all melded together to add a sort of ambiance to this moment. A lopsided smile curled my lips, my hand moved to set the bottle aside.

"What can I do for you, sweetheart?"

She only smiled at me then. Twinkle in those soft brown eyes of hers. If I wasn't careful I'd find myself lost in them. Though, I sat there trying to figure out where that would be a bad thing. How would it be bad to say 'to hell with it' and drop the act politeness? To take what I wanted. Feel her skin, her body pressed tight against mine. Those lovely ... teasing lips against my own. Now how would that be a bad thing? My head shook.

"I've been watching you... I've seen you around."

Started out of my own thoughts by her voice. A voice that would make Angels weep.

"What of it?"

My question only earned a giggle from her. By this point I knew one of two things had to happen. I had to touch her or I had to boot her out of my office. It wasn't as though the dame was giving away a reason for being here. She shifted and moved to stand next to me, her hand fell to my shoulder and - in that instant - in that simple touch I felt my breath leave my chest and my body go rigid.

"I like what I see."

Simply stated and to the point. Had to give her points for that.

" And I can tell you like what you see."

This earned a gulp and a disjointed nod from me. Still stunned by the hand that rested so naturally on my shoulder. God in Heaven. She was making this more than difficult and the control I had was quickly slipping away. Much like the tide to the sand. Or, sand to the tide, whichever. Finally, I dared to lift my hand and place it on top of hers, shifting so that my fingers entwined with hers. I couldn't even begin to describe the feel of just her finger tips against my palm. Like wind against the petals of a rose and burned like whiskey down one's throat.