It Was A Hot Humid Day In Alabama Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and Son Foot Fetish Incest Story .
1.4k words
4.06
102.1k
81

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot humid day in Alabama, Roy and his mother lived in a trailer by themselves. They did not have much money because Roy's father left when he was young; therefore his mother had to provide for both of them. Roy was eighteen, he graduated high school last year, and he didn't have a job. He had shoulder length black hair, full lips, brown eyes, and slender build; he looked kind of young for his age. His mother Martha worked at Walmart to support the both of them while Roy stayed home all day playing video games and smoking weed. Martha was in her mid-50s, a little bit on the chubby side with huge breasts and a very pretty face. Because it was so hot and humid in the trailer without air-conditioning, Roy would walk around the house wearing only his boxers. At the end of each day his mother would come home exhausted from working all day, to a hot sweaty trailer to find Roy sitting in front of the TV set wearing only his boxer shorts playing video games stoned out of his mind.

It was a Friday evening Martha came home and found Roy in his natural state, and she was exceptionally tired from a long work week. Her feet hurt all she wanted to do was to sit on the couch and get comfortable and try to stay cool. She came into the house Roy ignored her because he was so into his game, she took off her shirt and pants so she was wearing only her bra and panties. She normally did not do this when her son was home however she was so tired and hot that she didn't care. She surely did not have the patience to deal with Roy. She then went to the kitchen fixed herself a strong drink sat down on a living room couch and put her feet up on the Ottoman next to where Roy was sitting on the floor obliviously playing his video game. She took a long slow sip of her drink and felt the warm sensation flowing down into her belly. A minute later a soft tingling feeling came over her she looked over at Roy who was sitting next to her feet wearing only his underwear. He completely ignored her causing her to become aggravated she reached for the remote and turned off the TV while Roy was in the middle of the game. This got Roy's attention he turned to look at his mom who was sitting next to him wearing only her bra and panties her large breasts practically bursting out of her bra, her stomach was flabby couple of rolls, and large rounded thighs connected to strong calves, ending with her soft feet topped with pretty round toes with glowing blue nail polish. The gentle yet pungent smell of her feet wafted its way to Roy's nostrils sending a subtle sense of arousal throughout his entire body. He looked at his mom Stunned like a deer hypnotized by the headlights of a car. He could not move, or say a word. Feeling a little lightheaded from her drink Martha returned his gaze with a warm smile and said to Roy "I had a really long day at work I am exhausted, and my feet hurt would you be a good boy and rub your mother's feet?"

Roy's head was still reeling from the weed he had smoked his body was still tingling from the smell of her feet, his palms were sweaty, his heart was beating heavy in his chest while looking at his mother's luscious body wearing only her bra and panties. He turned his body so he was facing her feet that were up on the Ottoman his eyes scanned her body from her soft pretty feet up to her around chunky thighs he could see the outline of her puffy smooth pussy through her panties, to the rolls of her round Belly, to her large breasts that looked like they were about to burst out of her bra. His eyes met hers as the smell of her sweaty feet permeated his mind taking hold of him as if it was the most powerful drug on earth. Roy was so mesmerized that he had stopped breathing when he realized this he took a couple of shallow breaths inhaling the aroma of his mother's feet. Each beat of his heart sent blood rushing to his cock causing it to grow underneath his boxers. Finally while taking one deep breath he raised his hands to his mother's feet and began to massage them. At the same time he had a knot in his stomach due to the fact that he was turned on by his own mother.

Though Roy was eighteen years old he was still a virgin he made excuses for his virginity due to his rural surroundings therefore limiting his choices for finding a girlfriend. His only sexual outlet was masturbating two or three times a day to his favorite magazines which are 40+, plus size plumper's, and MILF Hunter. As he began rubbing his mother's feet he realized for the first time that it was her that he was attracted too. At that moment he felt bolt of shame shuddering throughout his entire body along with fear, anxiety, disgust and self-hatred laced with a profound sexual lust and deep love for his mother.

Martha leaned back into the couch and let out a soft sigh when she felt her son's hands massaging her feet. For the first time, in a long time she realized that her son could be useful to her. Rather than him being a waste of space and food he is actually useful after all she thought to herself. Martha watched him as he sat there on the floor he had a smooth chest glistening with sweat his big brown eyes were intensely focused on her feet as he gently rubbed each toe sending waves of pleasure up Martha's legs to the very tip of her clit, making her pussy damp with her forbidden nectar. With each deep slow breath the heat between her legs grew hotter and hotter. As Roy was totally and completely mesmerized by the feel and smell of his mother's feet, she also became mesmerized staring at his plump lips and young smooth chest. Time had slowed down to almost a complete halt as Martha watched Roy's plump red lips slowly move towards her toes. His lips ever so slightly parted she could see the saliva glistening on his tongue as he bowed his head forward taking her big toe into his mouth.

The salty taste of her big toe in his mouth swirled in his palette and quickly engulfed his entire being. He was completely entranced by the smell and taste of his mother's toes. His cock swelled to such an extreme that the head was poking out of his boxers without him realizing it. The bottom of her toe slid on his tongue as he slowly and gently bobbed his head up and down sucking on her toe as if it were a small cock. He was so engrossed with sucking her toes; allt he shame and self-hatred fell away. All that was left was the pure ecstasy of sucking his mother's toes.

Martha looked down at her son as he tasted the forbidden fruit of her toes. His plump lips were wrapped around her big toe engulfing it with a warm wet sensation that sent shivers of ecstasy throughout her entire body. She let out a soft moan as he began to suck on the next two toes. While she was watching him she noticed her sons hard cock was poking out of his boxers. She was so far adrift in her rapture that she forgot that it was her own son licking her feet. When she realized the extent of what actually was happening her mind told her to pull back. However, she was in such a frenzied state of delight that she could not help herself and could only give in to the sensual pleasure that she was emerged in. She was also aware that her son Roy also was enjoying himself, not to mention she relished the dirty feeling that came with being sexually aroused by her son. As Roy swirled his tongue between her toes, Martha slid her hand down her panties began to finger her warm moist pussy.

To be continued...