It was Getting Late...

Story Info
Doctor forces nurse.
2.7k words
4.06
178k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mimi069
Mimi069
20 Followers

It was getting late. The time was 22h53 and Kira was ready to break out the books and study for finals. Kira was a nurse but was in her final year of her PhD in medicine. She would soon fulfill her dream of becoming a doctor. She was the only night nurse in the department that week as her colleague was ill and thankfully there were only 3 patients in the ward at that time.

The night shift was perfect for her. She used all that time between checking the patients' vitals to study. This was her life for a few months.

There was something so soothing about listening to the melodious symphony of all the machines beeping and blooping in harmony. The temperature was just right, as opposed to the thunder storm outside. She couldn't help but start daydreaming. How her life would change once she has that degree in her hand. Kira was a natural academic, a total nerd if you will. At least she wouldn't have to be anybody else's bitch like the nurses are. She would be her own boss and call her own shots. Not be working under some stupid chauvinistic man. Her boss, Dr. James Hartley was the individual to whom her mind was referring.

Yes, he was dreamy. Tall, muscular with thick black hair that hung in his face in a way that made her want to melt. He was a typical man's man. But it was his eyes... his piercing blue eyes that gave her shivers. He was hot alright... but he knew it. And she did not like that. It was common knowledge that Dr. Hartley had banged almost every nurse and intern in the hospital.

"What an asshole", she sighed out loud. Of course he had made passes at her on several occasions but she declined, in her polite, innocent way. Kira was focusing on her studies, not her ridiculous sexual fantasies. Besides, she was repulsed by the fact that Dr. Hartley was so easy and such a pig. He just uses women like an asshole.

"Asshole..."

"What about an asshole, Nurse Kira?" she heard that familiar voice coming from behind her. She turned around and it was Dr. Asshole himself.

"Oh, um, nobody, Dr. I was just reading out loud." Jesus, was that the best she could do?

"Alright then", he replied sardonically, "how are my patients looking? I'm just doing my rounds and thought I had better check."

He was moving towards her in that way.. He wasn't like other doctors, he didn't wear a lab coat or any form of uniform. He wore jeans and a button-up shirt, every day. She couldn't wait to burn her nurses' scrubs. That would be the day...

"They are all fine; Mr. Smith's glucose took a bit of a turn but nothing I couldn't handle. I will page you if anything changes". Kira wanted to keep their conversations as short as possible. He had this way of making her feel stupid and vulnerable. When she spoke to him she felt like a school girl speaking to the principal. But she always spoke with clarity and in a professional manner. She would not let him know how intimidated she was.

"Great, thanks." He replied in a distracted tone.

There was silence for a few minutes and she was wandering why he wasn't leaving. It was a Friday night; surely he had some babe to bang in the back of his Ferrari?

"Kira, please go fetch some more dressing for Mrs. Gordon's leg. I don't want it to get infected again."

"Ok." Kira answered with slight apprehension. She had changed the dressing 20 minutes ago but she was not in the mood to argue or even speak to this man at the moment. She just wanted him to leave so she could study. He was wasting her time. And besides, she hated going into that storeroom alone, especially at night. Hospitals are filled with weird and freaky noises at the best of times... but at night, and being alone, the creepiness was amplified.

The storeroom was large, cold and clinical. It had all the necessary items stacked on shelves running parallel to each other. It was the only place in the hospital that actually smelt like a hospital. "Asshole..." she sighed. And she searched around for what she needed. And then... the lights went out and she heard the door shut. She dropped the items in her hand and ran to the door, knocking over a few boxes off the shelf on her way. She was locked in.

"Haha, very funny Dr. Hartley. You got me; now let me out before I freeze." She tried to sound brave and sarcastic but her voice was too small and shaky. Her heart was beating in her ears and a rush of adrenaline got the better of her.

'What if this place really is haunted?' She thought. Shivers went up her spine when she felt someone moving in the dark. Her breath started to quicken and her knees went weak.

"BOOO!" someone yelled from the dark and Kira let out a shrill yelp. She was crying by this time, she was so petrified.

The lights immediately went on and Dr. Hartley was standing in front on her laughing so hard he had to clutch his sides. "You should have seen the look on your face, Kira!".

Argh. She felt like an idiot. She was so embarrassed and so angry that her face went bright red.

"That was very unprofessional of you and I don't appreciate you stalling me like this. I have things to do and I don't have time for games, Dr. Hartley. So if you would be so kind as to open the door so I may get on with my job, that would be great." She spoke in an assertive and stern manner so that he would know that she was not playing around or in the mood for his games. What was he? 12 years old? Asshole.

He stopped laughing and looked at her. He was a little too close for comfort and he towered over her.

"Now you see, Kira, I can't do that."

"Well why the fuck not?" she was getting angry now and she tried to step away from him but he blocked her way.

"Because I want you, Kira, ever since I laid eyes on you in your sexy, little nurses' outfit. I simply have to have you." His voice was low and seductive and Kira felt trapped and scared.

Kira was so appalled at his audacity that she instinctively brought her hand up to slap him. He caught it in his hand and twisted it behind her back, pulling her closer to him.

"No! Stop it!" she yelled but there was nobody else around to hear her pleas.

He leaned down and started to kiss her passionately and with her free hand she tried to push him away. He was a lot stronger than she was and she started to panic and so she bit his lip as hard as she could.

"Ouch! Jesus Kira that fucking hurt!" he grabbed her other arm and pulled it behind her back, and then pinned her against the wall.

"But I've always liked the little fire in you." He said, in a sadistic tone.

Kira was struggling now. Kicking and thrashing and bucking until she finally gave up and realized there was no way she was going to get away from him.

"That's a good girl, just relax. Hey, maybe you might surprise yourself and actually enjoy." He let out a little laugh that she didn't appreciate.

His hands slid to the hem of her shirt and started lifting it upwards.

"Put your arms up, Kira." He let go of her arms and released her from his grip. She raised her arms and he slowly took off her shirt.

"Fuck, Kira. You have such a beautiful body." And he wasn't lying. Kira had a gorgeous body. She was curvy and had DD breasts. Her skin was pale and soft, matching her bright green eyes and long brown hair perfectly.

Kira began to sob, thinking he was mocking her.

Dr. Hartley ignored her sobs and reached around to unclasp her bra, freeing her ample breasts. Her nipples immediately hardened in the cold. He started to knead her breasts with both hands, never taking his lips off of hers as he did.

"Kiss me back. I promise I'll be nice to you if you just do what I say. If you don't, I'm going to have to tie you up and fuck you dry."

The thought made her wince and so she began kissing him back. He was definitely a talented kisser but then again this didn't surprise her.

His hands moved and started paying attention to her nipples... he pulled on them and rubbed them and twisted them. His mouth then left hers and he sucked one nipple into his mouth and proceeded to play with the other one in his talented fingers. He alternated between breasts and after a while Kira found herself pushing her nipples into his mouth. She was sure he noticed, but he didn't comment in case she stopped.

She was losing herself in his expert touch. She had never had a man handle her like this. She was brought back down to earth when the sucking stopped.

"Kira, baby, are you wet for me?"

"No!" she yelled and unsuccessfully tried to struggle away from him. She knew he would find out and she knew he would be pretty pleased with himself. This was the last thing she wanted.

He slowly removed her pants and he could already smell her wetness.

"Mmmmm baby you smell so fucking good. I knew your pussy would smell good. I bet it tastes like heaven."

She was crying now, she was so embarrassed. He slid down her panties and stared at her naked body for what felt like forever. The sight of her perfect, naked body made his already hard cock twitch in his pants. Fuck he could cum just looking at her.

In the back of his mind he felt kind of guilty. He knew this was wrong and he had never done this before. Of course he never had to; he got every girl he wanted. She just looked so fragile and vulnerable standing there all exposed, with a dripping pussy that betrayed her and tears in her eyes. He only did it because he knew she would land up enjoying it.

He pushed those thoughts aside and slid a finger between her shaven, pink pussy lips. Her wetness oozed onto his finger and she shivered. He wasn't sure if it was because of the cold, the pleasure or disgust.

"Look at how wet you are, Nurse Kira. Wow, you are a bigger slut than I thought you were." He slipped his wet finger into his mouth. "Yummy, I was right... you do taste like heaven."

He pushed his face into her pussy and started sucking her growing clit. He moved his hands up and down her legs, tickling her soft skin with his fingertips.

Unexpectedly, Kira let out a loud moan and started thrusting herself onto his tongue. She had given up all hope and knew that no matter what she did, he would make her cum tonight.

"That's it baby, feel my tongue sucking on this little clit." As he said this he slid a finger onto the opening of her pussy hole. She was squirming now and he teased her cunt until she was begging him to put his fingers in her pussy.

"Please.. James..." she panted, "I need this.."

James slid his finger into her pussy and fucking hell was she tight. She had obviously not had sex in a while which worked to his advantage.

"Your cunt is so tight." He praised. Her pussy throbbed and she was close to her first orgasm.

"Not yet baby..." James ordered, "You have to get permission to cum. You need to beg me like a good little whore."

He continued pounding her pussy with his finger and sucking on her swollen clit. He then pushed two fingers deep into her pussy and she started to shake.. he never let the pressure off her g- spot and kept a constant rhythm of sucking her clit and fingering her dripping cunt hole.

"Please... please.. I need to cum.. I'm going to cum" she groaned.

Her pussy was so wet that she could hear his fingers working all the right spots.

"Ok baby, cum for me, cum all over my tongue and fingers." He encouraged.

Without warning, a stream of cum gushed out of her cunt and she started screaming in pure pleasure. She had just squirted all over his face and fingers and was shaking uncontrollably as his fingers never left her cunt. "Please stop, James, it's too much, it's too sensitive, I can't take it."

If he didn't fuck her now he was going to explode. He removed his fingers from her quivering cunt and she sunk to the floor. He swiftly pulled off his pants and his boxers and his giant erection sprang free.

Kira was exhausted and had had enough. She looked up at James and he was stroking his cock, staring at her with pure, lustful desire. This was by far the hugest cock she had ever seen. Her pussy was still quivering and she started to reason. She knew this cock was too big for her tight pussy. She knew it would hurt and she was scared.

"Please, James, I can't take anymore. I'll suck your cock and do whatever else you want but please don't fuck me. My pussy is so sensitive it hurts. I'm begging you."

James ignored her plea. He needed this. He had needed it since she had started working there.

He sauntered towards her and she tried to crawl away but he was too quick. He lay on top of her and she continued to struggle... she had made the mistake of turning onto her stomach in order to crawl away. Without warning, James rammed his hard cock straight into her pussy hole. Kira screamed in total agony. Her pussy was being stretched to lengths it had never been stretched to before. Kira's scream brought James back to earth and he felt slightly bad for being so brutal with her. He knew he had a massive cock, that even the more experienced women he had made love to had difficulty in accommodating his full length.

"Shhhh baby" he stilled his cock inside of her, waiting for her pussy to get used to the giant invasion.

She was sobbing now and he turned her head to face him and he stroked away her tears with the back of his hand. He slowly started to move inside of her, each time thrusting deeper and deeper into her pussy. After a few moments of doing this, she started thrusting back and moaning loudly as she did.

James felt her cunt walls tightening around him but he didn't want to cum just yet.

"Fuck baby your pussy is so tight." He groaned.

"Ah, God, James, your cock feel so good inside my pussy" Kira was able to pant out. "Don't stop, Fuck me harder."

That was all James needed to hear. With that he reached around her beautiful body and found her swollen, dripping wet clit between his fingers and gently started to pinch it all the while fucking her harder and faster and deeper with each thrust.

"Cum with me baby. Give me more of that delicious cum!" He commanded. That was enough to send Kira over the edge and she squirted all over his cock. Although she was screaming, James didn't stop fucking her until she had finished squirting out all her cum. James could not hold back anymore and came deep into her pussy, filling her with his hot cum.

They both stilled for a moment, lying in a pool of pussy juice and cum, panting, out of breath and not knowing what to say.

After what felt like forever, Dr. Hartley got up, put his boxers and pants back on. "I shall see you tomorrow then, Nurse Kira." He said, walking out of the room.

"Tomorrow then." She replied.

She then got dressed and went to tend to her patients.

Mimi069
Mimi069
20 Followers