It Was Her, Me, Him, and Colin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So let's see then shall we?' he told me.

'What do you mean Malc?' I asked.

It was then he practically jumped on Shannon, and began kissing and fondling her, I was stunned, utterly stunned.

'Malc, you aren't going to? You can't Malc, it's not right!' I hollered.

'It's okay for you then, but not for me eh Rach?' He told me.

I didn't know what to say to that, he had me stumped.

Whilst I was stood there like a dummy, he got up, took off his clothes and let Shannon see his big and black beautiful prick, which was growing at an alarming rate.

'Rachel please, I'm not too sure I want this,' Shannon pleaded to me. But not taking her eyes off his massively growing cock.

'Ah,' broke in Malc, 'but I think you do, Rach knows you do, and I believe you do too.' Malc smiled.

'And anyway, you are in no position now to refuse are you Shannon?' he said.

'Rachel, disappear right now okay! Move it, go! And close the fucking door behind you!' He ordered me.

When he speaks to me in that tone of voice I don't go against him, and I didn't now.

Shannon was going to get her wish, whether she wanted it or not now, she was going to get blacked, like it or not, Malc's prick would be in her very soon.

I suddenly realised I wasn't feeling jealous or unhappy, I was feeling horny again, very horny.

I crept back to our bedroom door, and cracked it open to watch what was going on.

I couldn't see Shannon really, all I could see was some of her long blonde hair, one arm and one leg, Malc was up close and in her personal space, and judging from the movements of Malc's arm he was at her nipple, and also judging by the sounds I could hear, he was making a bloody good job of what he was doing.

I could hear small gasps and mewling noises, and then I heard Malc say to her.

'So you want to find out for your self what black cock feels like do you Shannon?'

'I I I don't know Malc,' she stammered, 'this has taken me by surprise, when Rach and I started fighting I never expected what happened this afternoon to happen?'

'Well it looks to me like you have both had a whale of a time, judging by what I saw and heard!'

'So now I am gonna give you what you have wanted, and thanks to Rachel, you have no say in the matter, but I just know you will get to like it, even love it.'

His arm dropped lower and started in her pussy, I saw a heave from the bed, followed by a definite 'Oh Malc, oh ah, oh please!'

'Yes I knew it Shannon, there's no going back now babe, you know what they say don't you Mmmm?'

'What who says Malc? I don't understand what you mean?' Shannon gasped as his fingers brought her nicely to the boil, it was obvious that she was going to agree to anything he said and did!

I wanted to be in there with them enjoying myself with him and her, but I didn't dare go in until he told me it was okay to do so.

'They say, that once you black, you never go back baby.' Malc said as he kissed her again.

'Oh Malc, please do me, I want it soooooo bad now, I need it, please Malc, do it honey,' she was begging him for it.

I knew his big black cock was primed to the full, he was ready to go. I knew his movements by heart, and I also knew she was going to get fucked in a way she had never ever expected or experienced. He would hammer her; he was expert in keeping it going. He had had me up the rigging many many times I can assure you.

I watched as he climbed above her, and looking her right in her eyes, he plunged it in, her shriek of unreadiness blasted through the room, followed by, 'Oh, Ah, Eeeh, Oooooh my God Malc.' Her legs rose into the air and fell over his back; he must have undone her ankles when I was not there.

'Oh yes, oh please yes yes yes, Aargh, Oh hmph, Aargh Mmmm, oh Malc, you you you bastard, Oh Malc do it harder harder harder, O God Oh God Oh God I'm cumming I'm cumming. Arggghhh!'

And she came as sudden as that, I saw her body lift off the bed, carrying Malc up in the air with it, her squeals and moans filled the room.

Then she just collapsed under him, she was spent, he hadn't fucked her for that long, but he had made her cum in a way that I'm sure she had never cum before.

He rolled off her but took her in his arms and kissed her softly, and that made me jealous okay! He stroked her now compliant hot body, and she groaned a groan of complete satisfaction.

'Well, how was it Shannon, was it as you expected or hoped, or how you imagined it?' He asked her.

She replied, 'Oh Malc, I never knew it would be so good, it was fantastic, no wonder Rachel loves you like she does, no wonder she is so happy, knowing she is going to be fucked like that.

'I loved it Malc, I've never been done as good as that before ever!'

'That doesn't say a lot about Colin's sexual ability Shannon?' Malc said.

''Its not that Malc, it was just so different somehow, he is good, but there was an edge to what we've, I've just had,' she replied softly.

That's when I re entered the room, I was so fucking horny. I needed relief, and relief was what I was going to get, one way or another!

I climbed onto the bad, expecting Malc to say something, instead he leaned across Shannon and kissed me and thanked me for giving her to him!

'I didn't give her to you Malc, you took her off me and I want her back right now!' I said loudly.

'Do you now?' He laughed.

We were talking about her like she wasn't even there.

Even though I was tweaking a nipple and twisting it.

He lay down beside her, and I did on the other.

'What do you want to do about this Shannon?' I asked.

'You want to stop or carry on, I know I want to, the three of us?' I whispered hopefully.

'I don't see how I am going to give this up, you have opened new horizons for me now Rach,' she said.

'Yes I know what you mean, but we can't just do this without consequences, can we?' I offered.

Malc wasn't saying anything; he just lifted Shannon's legs over her head and told me to bring 2 pillows.

I did as he said; he shoved them under her back, got the rope from the bottom of the bed and tied her legs over her head.

I knew straight away what he was going to do; he was going to fuck her in the arse. I knew she had never done that, Colin had tried but she would never let him. Well she was in for one big fucking surprise now!

I looked at her, then at him and smiled the smile of a person who knows something secret that no one else does.

I dashed off to the bathroom and got my bottle of baby oil.

It was gonna be needed real soon.

When I got back, he had her all neatly trussed up, feet miles apart, oh boy was I gonna enjoy this. I think Shannon thought he was gonna give her a real good seeing to, well he was, but not where she thought he was!

I grabbed his prick and started wanking him off so his prick would grow nice and big.

'Shannon, you are in for a real treat honey believe me, this is gonna be wild, I promise you!' I said as I wanked at Malc and kissed her.

'Oh Rach, thank you for this, I'll never be able to repay you at all!' She told me.

'Just wait until a little while,' I said, as I wanked furiously at his increasingly very hard and expanded cock.

He lifted himself over her; I pried her arse cheeks apart using my thumb and forefinger. She moaned in arousal, having no idea of what was about to befall her.

Then I poured some oil into her crack and rubbed it in and around her little puckered tight arse hole, she squealed a little still not realising her fate!

Then I rubbed the head of his prick to lubricate it, he smiled at me so lovingly, I pointed the head of his big black prick and tugged it downwards to let him know he was located properly.

Then in he went, one shove and his purple plum head disappeared, I clamped my hand over Shannon's mouth as she screamed and tried to throw him off.

No chance!

He was in and he was stopping in.

He began working it in and out slowly, gently but insistently, Shannon looked at me pleadingly, I just smiled at her in return.

I told her, 'its no good resisting him, you are his to fuck as and when he wants to now,'

'And e is going to, so get used to it Shannon, I had to!'

Then I laughed at her predicament.

I watched in awe as he fucked her open unprotected and defenceless arse, his hands over her shoulders, he looked down at her as she looked up, it was then I took my hand away, and listened to her submission.

'Oh Jesus Malc, you're killing me, please slow down, please be gentle please please please, I beg you.' She cried.

Christ! If she thought he wasn't being slow and gentle, just wait until he gets going I thought!

I think I saw a change in her, she wasn't resisting as before, Malc started driving his prick and supremacy home.

That's when she gave, I know it.

She moaned in arousal, I got hold of her clit to get her higher and higher, and then she yelled out.

'Oh my God, Oh my God it's driving me nuts, Oh God Oh God, I, I, I, I'm cumming, Oh God Oh God Oh God, Arrrgh!

I was trying to pull her clit out of her pussy, she was going fucking wild now, bucking about as much as her bonds would let her. I dived at her nipples and sucked and bit them as she, Malc and me, blew her apart.

Malc grunted then and drove his prick as far into her arse as he could possibly be. He shot his load right into her, I didn't think he had cum yet, so I'm sure Shannon received the lot, I'll bet her arse felt like a fully blown up car tyre.

I kissed her into quietness; Malc slowly pulled his now dirty brown shit, cum covered prick out with a plop, and lay down on his back. He really did seem exhausted, which in itself was unusual. He must have given that everything I said to myself, with a certain amount of satisfaction.

I fingered myself to a rattling orgasm and collapsed myself.

The next thing I knew was Shannon begging me to be let free. I complied; she couldn't stay tied up all night could she?

Her legs flopped onto the bed, her arms stayed above her head as she rested.

She rolled over after a time and kissed me so passionately, I wanted her to fuck me right there and then.

I made a mental note to buy that fucking strap on dildo.

Then she rolled the other way and kissed Malc in the same way.

Later Malc went and showered on his own.

'I want to clean myself up,' he said.

When he walked back in his prick was swinging this way and that.

'Malc, get here right now and fuck me or else!' I ordered him.

He did too; boy was that one fucking I got or what.

Shannon just laid there and watched amazed as I orgasmed with my loving husband.

I threw them out of bed whilst I remade it, then we went to sleep. Malc never went to work that next day; he was too busy keeping his women happy. I got my morning fuck, then I had Shannon, and she is we found out, a bit submissive so it was all okay, I had my way with her, then Malc fucked her as furiously as he had ever fucked me.

At lunch time I went off to make sandwiches, when I came back, Shannon was on her knees on the floor with her mouth stuffed full of Malc's big black prick. She was giving him her first black blow job, and I could tell she was doing it very well too!

It was a sight to behold to see her blonde hair, and creamy white sexy body swaying around as she did.

And to listen to her gasping and choking as he shot his first ever load down her throat, but he had to hold her beautiful head in place whilst he did!

That night Colin came round to pick her up, but he could see something had changed, although we never said anything.

We chatted; but personally I couldn't wait for them to go. But I was even then I was thinking, when I could make love with Shannon again?

As it happened it was the next weekend, Shannon turned up on our door step with her things.

She told me she had left Colin, they had had a big row again and she had left him, and could she stay here with us?

There was only one answer to that wasn't there?

Two weeks later, I was home on my own when the phone rang; it was Colin, feeling very sad and depressed because he was missing Shannon.

I told him I would call round and see him

I arrived and he didn't look too well at all.

I felt so sad myself, because it really was my fault that I and Malc were fucking her rigid every day and night, as well as she was fucking us big time too!

He sat in a stuffed chair and poured his heart out, I felt so guilty now, and I almost spilled the beans.

But instead I went and sat in his lap, put my arms around him and kissed him softly; I told him I would always be there for him if he needed me.

'I do need you Rachel so badly?' He almost sobbed.

My heart broke then, 'Colin I'm here honey, Im here baby.'

And that was when we shared our very first real kiss, we had pecked before, but this was a full on serious kiss, and Jesus God did it turn me on!

I couldn't stop from responding, and then I felt that tell tale twitch of a mans prick on my arse, I had felt it from Malc enough times.

I wiggled my bum to let him know I knew he was getting an erection, and that I liked it. He pushed up from the chair with me in his arms, and carried me upstairs, all the time kissing as we went.

And that's when I got my first white prick, it was tremendous, why Shannon thought Malc was better I couldn't tell, Colin was certainly his equal that's for sure.

I marvelled at the whiteness of it as I slid it in and out of my mouth, making him cum in me and taking all of it down.

We spent the day making love, and I encouraged him to fuck my arse, which blasted me into space somewhere when I came.

We started a full on affair, but we got found out, and after all the recriminations and accusations. I went to live with Colin, and Shannon stayed with Malc, we are all friends again now, and on odd occasions we all share a bed.

But happiness is what we all share now, and have in common.

12