It Was Meant To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yer she's right here wait, I’ll put her on..." The line went quiet for a minute as it was handed over and Andy looked up to Debbie who smiled and nodded as she listened to the conversation unfolding, she could here the voices from the phone quite clearly.

"Hello Andy, I’m glad you called" Dawn's voice suddenly sounded over the phone.

"Hi Dawn, nice to talk to you again".

"Yer, same here Andy" Dawn said.

"I know we only met today, but would you like to come over to our house? You could bring IT on video if you want and we'll all watch it together?" the question shocked Andy. She had just invited him over. He gave a nervous look to Debbie who smiled and eagerly nodded her head signaling that he should accept. He turned back to the phone.

"Err…sure why not. I'll see you tomorrow then".

"Yer, see you tomorrow, Stacy say bye" Dawn shouted.

"BYE" Stacy's voice came from a distance over the phone.

"Bye Andy" Dawn said then put down the phone.

Andy replaced the handset and looked at Debbie who gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Well baby brother you did it, see I told you, just don't be nervous,” she said giving him another hug but Andy was still nervous.

"Deb I’m a... you know... I’ve never... what if one of them wants to" Andy tried to find the words to ask.

"Don't worry Andy its ok to be a virgin you know, and if one of them at some point does ask you to have sex then just tell them. It'll be fine they probably won't even ask" Debbie tried to reassure her brother.

"But if they do? What do I do?" he asked her, his eyes full of worry and fear.

"Look just go with what you feel ok everyone has the same fears when they first have sex but everyone also has the instinct of what to do and when you’re in that position you will know what to do ok." Debbie said rubbing Andy's left arm reassuringly putting on one of those 'I know what I’m talking about' looks that all big brothers and sisters seem to have.

Andy went to bed that night his head full of thoughts about the day’s events. Was it all real, had he really been invited over? He drifted into a restless sleep wondering what the day ahead would bring.

The next day seemed to drag on and on for Andy as the anticipation rose about going to Dawn and Stacy's house what would happen, would he still be a virgin this time tomorrow? Probably, he thought, as he looked at the clock. It read 5 PM.

He had looked up the time it would take to get to the house, it was about an hour walking and since he couldn't drive he would have to walk. Not wanting to be late for the first time he ever went to someone’s house he set off early.

Andy arrived at the house 15 minutes early, he looked at the door as he debated whether or not to knock or just leave.

He finally got up enough courage to knock; stepping back as he waited for an answer, it wasn't long in coming.

The door slid open as Stacy's face popped around it.

"Oh, Andy you’re early!" she said opening the door fully and beckoning him to come in with her hand.

"Yer, I don't like to keep people waiting," he said a little nervously as he entered the kitchen “this place is quite big” he thought as he looked around. He wondered how they paid for it.

"Make your self at home through there, I'll just go tell Dawn you’re here" Stacy said smiling and slowly sliding her hand over his shoulder as she pointed to the living room through the next door. Andy smiled as he walked through. He looked around the large room complete with wide-screen TV, video, Hi-Fi, satellite, DVD and a really big leather sofa. “This mush have cost a fortune,” he thought as he looked around. He heard voices from the stairs that led from the kitchen to the upstairs and it was only a few seconds until Dawn and Stacy appeared.

They were both dressed in tight fitting jeans and equally tight t-shirts. The only difference between them was color. Dawn wore black, Stacy, white, each with the Playboy Bunny on it. They both smiled as they walked in to the room and Andy started to stare as they swayed their hips causing their breasts to jiggle under the tight tops.

"So did you bring it?" Dawn asked eagerly, jumping onto the sofa next to Andy putting her hand on his shoulder and resting her head on them looking closely in to his face.

"Err yer I’ve got it right here" Andy replied nervously as he held up the video which was promptly snatched from his hand by Stacy, who put it in the video recorder across the room before bringing the box back to the sofa where Andy and Dawn were still in the same position.

"So anyone want a beer or something before we watch it?" Stacy asked.

"Beer for me" Dawn said as she leaned back on the sofa. The almost laid back position jutted her breasts out and Andy tried not to look, but his eyes were just simply drawn to them. Dawn noticed him looking and looked at his face, which quickly turned red when he saw she had caught him she just smiled.

"Andy?" Stacy asked.

"Err, no thanks" he replied.

"Ok I’ll be right back,” she said as she walked off to the kitchen.

Dawn watched as she walked off then turned her attention back to Andy who was sitting bent forwards his hand's in his lap, his eyes looking everywhere but at Dawn who was still laid back smiling.

"Why don't you sit back and get comfy?” she suggested placing a hand on his back and giving it a little rub.

"No, I’m fine like this" Andy said quickly they both knew the reason why he didn't want to. His jeans had a bulge right on the crotch that would be clearly visible even in the dimly lit room. Dawn sat up and leaned forwards next to him putting her arm around his shoulder and giving a little squeeze

"Stop being so nervous and relax we invited you over remember so just sit back and enjoy the film" she said softly in to his ear, her tongue almost snaking out and giving a lick on one occasion. Stacy entered the room again and saw them in this close position.

"Ah hem…Dawn, your beer," she said as she smiled and walked over to sit on the other side of Andy who was pulled back by Dawn. He quickly opened his legs slightly to give his hard cock room to breathe. He covered the bulge with both arms. Stacy handed over a can to Dawn then turned on the TV and video before snuggling down next to Andy's arm just like Dawn on the other side “good job I took off the bandage and my arm's a lot better” Andy thought as he felt Dawn push her ample chest into his arm getting ready for the movie.

The movie ended with Dawn and Stacy tightly gripping Andy's arms. Their grips had got tighter as some of the more nerve shocking bits had come on.

"God I hate it when the clown just appears like that" Stacy said rubbing her chest up against Andy's arm even more now, sending a thrill through the young man straight to his cock; which twitched violently.

"I know just what you mean" Dawn said as she mimicked Stacy's movements on the other side sending yet more thrill through the 18 year old virgin.

"God it’s late" Andy said as he looked over at the clock on the wall "I should get back".

"What’s your rush you can stay here tonight if you want I know for one I would like you to" Dawn said sexily as she rubbed her hands over Andy's arms and down to his legs giving him a deep look her eyes giving him a ‘please stay’ kind of look.

"Yer, why don't you stay" Stacy said giving him the same look, her eyes widened and her lips pouting.

"I don't know" Andy said nervously looking at both women before back at the clock.

"Oohh come on Andy" Dawn said She moved his head with her left hand to face hers, before planting a kiss on his shocked lips which became hard and tense on her soft pouting ones.

"Don't be so nervous, I’m only kissing you,” she said before slowly placing her lips back on his and allowing her tongue to take a little lick at his lips.

"HHHMMMmmm" he moaned as she placed her hand on his inner thigh and gave a little squeeze before braking off the kiss.

"There that’s much better" Dawn said as she moved her face back from Andy's. On the second kiss Andy tried to relax more and had loosened his lips more allowing hers to mash against them.

"My turn" Stacy announced as she grabbed his face and quickly pushed her mouth to his only this time she pushed her tongue past his lips and into his mouth causing him to almost cum in his pants.

"Ooohhh wow" Andy said as she finally released him from her passionate kiss.

Dawn and Stacy looked at each other before looking at Andy who was leaning back on the sofa breathing heavily they smiled at each other before getting up and taking one of his hands in theirs and leading him upstairs to one of the big bedrooms.

"Look Dawn... Stacy... I’m a... a..." Andy tried to struggle out the words.

"A virgin? Don't worry Andy, we know what we’re doing" Dawn said as she gave a knowing look to Stacy who was already stripping off her clothes. She was down to her tight blue thong and lace bra.

Maybe it was the word ‘we’ that got to Andy, but he suddenly felt like he was in the wrong place. This sort of thing never happened to him; one girl didn't like him, never mind two.

"Just relax and have a good time we'll rectify your little problem" Stacy said as she helped Dawn take her tight t-shirt over her head reveling a matching black lace bra. Her jeans were next to go reveling a matching color thong.

Standing next to each other like this they were so sexy. Their ample breasts jiggled as they moved towards the bed climbing on with Andy. Stacy on his left rubbing her tight body over his and Dawn on the right doing the same. They came to rest half way up his body, both swung a leg over Andy, straddling his thighs and pushing their bodies up to a vertical position pushing out their firm breasts and looking down at him. His eyes showed the nervous look of a virgin causing both to smile as if they were looking at a lost little boy who was scared and wanted his mother.

"Its OK Andy don't be nervous it won't hurt" Dawn reassured him with loving eyes "Its meant to be fun" Stacy joined in as she looked at him too, rubbing her breasts through the thin material. Then both of them leaned down and began rubbing their bra-covered tits against his body as well as their thong-covered pussies over his legs.

"Ooohhh, god, oohhhh mmmmm oohhhh" Andy moaned as the two women began kissing each side of his neck, the bed springs beginning to creak as the two began rubbing against his thighs more violently.

"OOHHHHH GOD OOOHHH SHIT" Andy moaned as he came in his pants covering the inside of his y-fronts with thick white cum.

Stacy and Dawn stopped as laughed as they felt the wet spot begin to seep against their legs Andy went bright red and tried to look away from the two his embarrassment obvious.

"I’m sorry, I’m really, really, sorrmmpphh…" Andy's mouth was muffled by Dawn's hand as she smiled through a laugh.

"It’s hmhmhm OK, hahagh really Andy," Dawn said as she laughed with Stacy, their tits jiggling wildly as they did so. Andy's confidence which was already practically non-existent took another knock as they laughed at him. Andy tried to sit up and get off the bed but was stopped by Dawn and Stacy as they pushed his shoulders back down hard onto the bed.

"Don't worry Andy it’s your first time, it happens to all men,” Dawn said trying to stop laughing as she could see it was really hurting his feelings.

"Yer Andy don't worry you have plenty more for us" Stacy interrupted, as she too held back the laughter with a big smile showing her perfect white teeth.

Andy laid back again as Dawn and Stacy once more began grinding their pelvis’s into his thighs causing the cum to swish around his cock giving it a slick coating.

Dawn and Stacy were moaning now as they felt their blood-filled pussy lips being rubbed against the thong material which was now incredibly wet and leaving large stains on Andy's jeans.

"OOOOHHHHHH MMMMM WWWOOOOOOO MMMM" Dawn moaned as the wet material pushed up her ass and deep onto her pussy as she ground into him more, these moans caused Stacy to join in as both women came in their thongs and onto Andy's legs.

"OOOHHH see Andyyyyyy mmmmm not only men cum in their pants" Stacy said as she slowed her movements and once again sat up on Andy's leg as did Dawn.

Andy could only smile as he stared at their bra-covered breasts heaving up and down as they calmed from their combined orgasms.

Dawn and Stacy looked at Andy and smiled as he looked at their tits. Slowly they both reached to the back of their bras and undid the clasp letting the thin material fall of their shoulders before throwing them across the room. Andy's eyes opened wide as he saw their erect nipples pointing at him both were about a half inch long and rock hard surrounded by the most magnificent flesh he had ever seen, now these were not the first tits he had seen, he had once walked in on his sister getting changed when she was 18 and got a real good look. Probably because Debbie had given him a good look before he ran out of the room. For some reason she was not bothered about showing him her well-filled breasts but this wasn't his sister, it was two gorgeous women sat on his legs starting to lean towards his face.

Dawn's mouth was the first to make contact she kissed his neck with soft light kisses. The kisses were being repeated on the other side by Stacy, both women working their mouths up to his face and together kissing his lips, their own pushed together so it was a three-way kiss all their lips touching. Dawn's tongue snaked out and began licking Andy's lips then moved over to Stacy's causing Andy to moan loudly as the two women licked each other.

What seemed like hours passed for Andy as the two kissed. His cock was now beginning to hurt as it was pressing uncomfortably against his cum filled pants. He bit his bottom lip and squeezed his eyes closed to try to block out some of the pain, but to no avail.

Dawn and Stacy were now fondling each others large breasts as they looked at Andy, realizing what was wrong they slowly grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head before kissing their way down his body until they were at his crotch that was wet with his seeped through cum.

Stacy licked her tongue across the wet spot getting a loud gasp and moan from Andy as she tasted the faint salty mixture on his crotch. Dawn was preoccupied by trying to undo Andy's belt and relieve his pain but Stacy's hands were holding the jeans even tighter she seemed to get off more on inflicting pain on the young man.

Dawn finally pushed Stacy's head away and pulled down his jeans and y-fronts releasing his cum covered cock, which sprang 6 inches into the air in front to Stacy's face. She smiled as she gripped the base of the slimy cock with her left hand and carefully licked it from just above her hand to the tip, licking off the salty cum as she did so.

"MMMM Dawn this is really good cum" she said as she licked her lips getting ever last drop off, Dawn watched her and soon was also licking his cock getting the same taste as Stacy who had gone back for seconds.

"Wow your right this is amazing stuff" Dawn agreed as she touched her tongue to Stacy's as they both vied for the last little drops.

When Andy was clean (and had nearly cum again) Dawn and Stacy sat up and removed their panties revealing their smooth trimmed pussies, their pubic hair matching their hair color, so he knew they were at least natural hair colors. Dawn and Stacy both leaned forwards resting on their stomachs next to Andy, their chins propped up by their hands and their legs bent at the knees so much that their heels almost touched their ass cheeks. Like this they looked like teenage schools girls not college girls who were older than him, it was Dawn who spoke first

"Well Stacy I know that was nice but I know what would be better don't you".

"HMM HMM" Stacy signaled her agreement.

Andy just looked wide-eyed at the two as they talked like he wasn't there.

"Have you got any condoms?" Dawn asked Stacy who thought for a second and shook her head "No".

"Shit I haven't ether and I haven't been on the pill for ages" Dawn said in an angry tone of voice. Andy looked at the two women and his heart sunk, he was so close yet it seemed like fate was against him.

"No, but I am. Looks like its me that gets a ride, we'll just have to get the pill for you and you'll have to wait until next time" Stacy said as she looked up. Andy who was breathing hard as she spoke had a really nervous look on his face causing her to smile "Don't worry I'll be gentle with you" she said.

With that Dawn had a quick pout but knew she would have to wait. She sat up and moved past Andy's cock and sat on his stomach facing him.

"Sorry Andy, it’s just Stacy today but don't worry, tomorrow I’m going to go get on the pill again and then we'll both be ready" she said as she felt Stacy push her breasts into her back the erect nipples poking the soft flesh as Stacy positioned herself over Andy's cock. She put an arm around Dawn's neck and a hand on Andy's cock pointing it into her pussy.

Andy held his breath as Stacy leaned her head over Dawn's shoulder and kissed her ear before whispering "ready?" Dawn closed her eyes and nodded as she felt Stacy slide her body down her back and onto Andy's cock.

Andy moaned out loudly as he felt Stacy's warm wet cunt slip over his cock, Dawn moaned too as she felt Stacy's erect nipples slide down her back. Stacy’s arm grasped tighter around Dawn's neck as she felt her pussy being filled by Andy's cock.

When he was as far as he could go into Stacy she lowered her hands to Dawn's tits and gave her hard nipples a squeeze rubbing her soft flesh causing her to moan out loudly as she slid her hands around Stacy's back holding her tightly to her body. Stacy gave Dawn's shoulder a tender kiss before raising up, bringing her pussy nearly off Andy's cock before sliding back down and repeating the movement with increasing pace, causing Dawn's tits to wave in front of Andy's face as both women used their legs to bounce together as one on Andy's cock and stomach.

"OOHHHH GOD YEEESSS OOOHHH MMMM FUCK YESSSS" Stacy began crying out as she bounced up and down on Andy's cock feeling it pulse in her pussy and the feel of Dawn's naked body on her tits.

"HHHMMMMM wow Stacy tell me what its like" Dawn pleaded.

"OOHHH God Dawn its so goooooodddddd OOOOHHHHH wow HHMMM" Stacy moaned out as she licked Dawn's neck from behind and bounced some more with Dawn, their bodies held together by their strong arms.

"OOHHH I can't wait" Dawn said through moans.

"HHMMM he’s good Dawn really good even for his first time ooohh god here I cuuummmmm" Stacy cried out as she came hard on Andy who was moaning too as he watched the two of them bounce as one, their combined force shaking the bed and making the springs almost buckle beneath them.

They had only been at it for about 5 minutes but Andy knew he was going to cum. He grabbed Dawn by the hips as he thrust his cock up high into Stacy and screamed out as he came deep into her.

"OOOOHHHH GOD DAWN HE'S CUMING IN MY PUSSY OOOHH IT FEELS SO GOOOD SPRAYING IN ME LIKE THIS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD IT IS OHHH FUCK YESSS CUM IN ME ANDY" she screamed at the top of her voice as she felt the cum spurting into her pussy and accepting every little drop he offered her.

When he had finished Dawn and Stacy stayed on him for a while longer before each got off him and laid next to him snuggling down for a long night's sleep.

"My turn next time Andy" Dawn said as she drifted off to sleep giving him a goodnight kiss, he couldn't wait.

PS. Special thanks to my editor Fairykitten for making my story what it is.

12