It Was On The Doorknob

Story Info
It all stared with a purple bra.
1.7k words
3.71
82.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago he had met a girl online. Not just any girl, one half his age. He was interested. She had just turned 18 and they started messaging. He was planning on dinner, maybe a movie. Apparently her teenage hormones were raging.

She dropped a hint one night that she was horny. REALLY horny. He watched amusedly as what she was typing appeared on his computer screen. She detailed a story—one in which she would show up at his house, walk in, and straddle him without saying anything—not even a hello. She wanted it—bad. He wasn't opposed to giving it to her.

She warned him that she was a heavy girl and not terribly attractive. He didn't care. He was going to get some barely legal pussy that would be, by default, tighter than any he had had lately.

The weekend came and she set out on her way. They hadn't spoken on the phone before and he had only seen a couple pictures of her face on the computer. She was supposed to be there soon. He was waiting in his bed for her.

She called him a bit later. It should have taken an hour to get from her house to his and, apparently, she had gotten lost. He wasn't surprised—the turn she should have made was easy to miss if you didn't know where it was.

He got her straightened out and she continued to his house. He was watching out the window for the teenager to arrive. She finally did, wearing jeans and a polo shirt.

Once she finally found the house she got out of the car, leaving everything in the vehicle. She almost decided not to come. She kept envisioning herself being murdered by some random guy she met on the internet. Then she had a bad day and just said "FUCK YOU!" to the entire world. A few hours later she was standing in his driveway, between his motorcycle and his house. She knew he was waiting upstairs. She walked up to the door and tried it—it was open. She looked around and found the stairs and climbed them.

She knew she wouldn't be brave enough to do what she had planned on doing...he probably thought she was thinner than she actually was and she didn't want to force herself on him. Once she reached the top of the stairs she opened the door and peeked around the corner. She saw him, laid out on his back, watching TV on an enormous bed. She walked over and sat on the corner of it, the opposite side from him, with her back to the wall.

After a few minutes he spoke to her and they started to talk during the commercial breaks. Nothing happened for a few hours, but she did lay down near the wall instead of just sitting in the corner.

A while later something was said and he turned on his side, facing her. He said "Kiss me," and she giggled, turned red, and said "no, you kiss me." So he did.

He let her get under one of the blankets on his bed and said she could take her clothes off. She did, but she remained covered so that he couldn't see anything "indecent." He slid his hand between her legs and inserted a finger inside of her pussy and played with her for a few minutes.

She became brave enough to straddle him and kiss him, her blonde hair falling down around his face.

"So, do you like having a high school girl on top of you?"

He smiled and nodded his head, his hands running over her impossibly long legs.

"What are you thinking?"

He moved her down a bit so she could feel his hard cock between her hot thighs.

"You're a naughty man, aren't you?"

He nodded again.

"How naughty do you want me to be?"

He put his hands on her hips, slid back the blanket, and slid her down further, inserting his cock into her pussy. He moaned out in delight—her cunt was tight.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"yes."

"Then I think you should do it. You've been waiting long enough."

He pushed her off of him and he got on top of her and fucked her tight pussy. She couldn't believe how long he lasted-she felt her pussy go raw. With every thrust he pushed her further and further into the corner. Once she got too far away from him he would grab onto her thighs and pull her back to the edge of the bed and fuck her all over again. He laid on her, to her delight, and kept telling her how good a young pussy felt to his cock.

A while later she was begging for his cum. He had had a vasectomy so he fucked her raw.

He had fucked her quite a few times since that first night. She would lie to parents, drive the hour to his house and spend the night with him. He even managed to get inside of her ass once when he pinned her down and didn't take no for an answer.

It'd now been well over a month since he had had his teenage fuck toy. They had gotten into a bit of a fight and she tried to stand up to him. He made it excruciatingly clear he would take no backtalk from a slut like her. A few days later she was sending messages saying she would be his submissive sex slave. He bit.

They didn't talk for a little while, just because shit happened. Then she started sending highly erotic messages to his cell phone, asking him to use her, do anything to her. She wanted him to tie her down and do anything he wanted to her, to own her, dominate her, make her scream.

He wasn't able to answer at first because he was away with his kids at a boyscout trip for a week. She kept sending them. When he read them his cock got rock hard as he thought of everything he could do to the naïve girl.

He sent her a message telling her that he was home. That was her signal to make the trip down to see him. She couldn't go the first night and he didn't answer her texts the next day because he was out doing errands.

Now he was walking into his house with a bag of groceries. He stopped before his door. There was a purple bra hanging from the outside of the doorknob.

He grabbed the bra and walked inside, setting the bag down.

His phone beeped.

He took it out of his pocket and opened it—there was a text message from his little fuck toy: "Did you know there's a horny naked whore in your bed, waiting to be used?"

He shut the phone and put it back in his pocket. He stood in his kitchen and took off his pants, ascending the stairs in just his boxers. On the doorknob to the second floor, the floor he used as his bedroom, was a lacy thong. He picked it up and carried it inside with him.

He rounded the corner, and there she was, naked, legs wide open, her tight pussy was staring at him, begging him to take it.

"You're here."

"I stopped at that store on the way down. What I bought is in that bag," she got up on her knees, her tits bouncing slightly. "I told you I'd be good for you. What's in there will insure it."

She waited a minute, then began again.

"How do you want me, Master?"

She had never called him that before.

He grabbed the bag and dumped it onto the bed. There were restraints, gags, collars, dildos, and lubes. He looked at her.

"I told you, anything you want. I meant it."

She crawled over to him and got up on her knees. She looked up at him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I've been such a naughty, nasty, disobedient, bad girl for you. I just want to make it better," She whispered huskily, leaning in to kiss his lips. He stood still and didn't kiss her back. He put his hands on her body and pushed her backwards as forcefully as he could. She almost flew into the wall.

He grabbed the restraints and got on top of her.

"Shut up, cunt. It isn't your mouth I want. You know you're going to get it, hard, for a long time. And if you didn't know that before...well, you sure as hell do now."

He thought he would get some sign of resistance from her. She just held out her arms and remained still so he could tie her, then she opened her legs wide so he could fasten them, too.

He grabbed the gag and shoved it into her mouth. She complied.

He stood back and looked at her, all strung up. He felt his cock growing harder. He looked at her pussy, open from the position of her body, staring at him, begging to be played with. His eyes travelled over her midsection and to her tits, bouncing as she breathed.

He climbed onto her body and laid on her so she would feel the full force of his body. He slid a hand between her legs and inserted his finger into her surprisingly wet cunt, dragging it up and down the length of her slit. He could feel her moaning. She never moaned for him like that before.

He set his mouth down on her right breast, now working 3 fingers in and out of her as if he was fucking her. He took her fleshy tit into his mouth and bit down, hard. Her back arched, pushing his face deeper into her chest.

He pulled out his fingers and, as she was watching him, licked them all, one by one. He positioned himself over her, one hand on her shoulder and the other on of her waist. He watched her face for a minute, then he buried his 36 year old cock into her 18 year old body. He watched her body contort under the restraints. He held it like that, his cock buried to the hilt in her tight, hot, wet pussy. Then he began to pound her.

He was fucking her harder than he ever had before, slamming her body down into the mattress. He didn't like the extent to which her head would snap back up, so he put a hand on her neck and pressed down, restricting her airflow. He felt her young pussy gripping his cock and knew she wanted more.