It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,298 Followers

Old guy? I wasn't even 30 yet. "How much for a blowjob?" I asked, once more surprising myself.

"$20 for a quickie. You want the really good, extended action, toe curler, take me someplace and I'll blow your mind for $50."

I almost laughed, which would have been cruel. "I doubt you'll blow my mind. My wife gives the best blowjobs in the Northern Hemisphere."

"Then why are you asking?" She reached toward the center console and turned the heat up, giving me a quick questioning look, as if to see if it was OK. I directed the central vent toward her.

She didn't seem to mind that we were driving further north, into the suburbs, away from the bustle of downtown.

"My darling wife suddenly thinks that blowjobs aren't sex, and it's Ok if she gives them to people other than her husband."

My young companion grinned. "Then this is your lucky day. I'm going to give you the best 'not-sex' you've ever had. You want to make a night of it, I'll give you so much 'not-sex' you'll be begging for a break. All for the one-time bargain price of $200."

Fuck. I liked her. She was funny and confident. Kind of cute if you got past her dirty, skanky look. "I thought you said $50? This is kind of scary, you went from $20 to $50 and now $200."

She pouted. "An escort would cost you ten times as much, and wouldn't be half as good. I can promise you that."

The money was no big deal. Hell, Wendy spent $200 every other week at the hairdresser. She wasn't cheap to keep, although I'd never had a problem with it. We could afford it, and she was worth every penny. Emphasis on the was.

My street pickup was still watching me, and I heard her stomach rumble. She seemed embarrassed. "Hungry?" I asked.

"I'll be fine. Do we have a deal? I'll do the whole night thing for $150. How about that?" She reached her hand over and put it on my thigh, rubbing me. I guess she was trying to be sexy, but it seemed forced.

I put my hand over hers, giving it a little squeeze. "Never lower your price, sweetie. You were doing everything right. I kind of believe that the $200 would be well spent, if not the best ever."

"You want to make a bet on that? I'll do it for $100. If it's the best you ever had, you pay me what you think it's worth. If it's not, I get a C-note, you take me back, and you've received the bargain of a lifetime."

The idea that had been bubbling away below the surface burst, and I smiled. I pulled out my wallet, and counted out a hundred dollar bill and five twenties. I passed them to her.

"You don't mind if we do something a little out of the ordinary?" I asked.

I saw her get nervous. "I don't do pain. I don't do raw. Anal's another $50, each time. No hitting, and no gangbangs."

"Nothing like that. I promise. Blowjobs only. But there's a little more to it than that." I explained my idea, and at first she looked confused, then started to smile.

"What's your name?" she asked me abruptly.

"Call me John."

"No, really."

My turn to flash my ID. "John."

She laughed. "Weird night, John the John."

"You're telling me? I went out of the house to cool off, get a little work in, have a quiet dinner. Now I've got a cute little street walker in my car about to blow my mind. Not how I imagined this day working out."

"You seem like a nice guy, John. That's cool for a change. Kind of sweet you still want to work things out with your wife. How come you don't just kick her to the curb?"

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Kelly. Amethyst if you want a working name, but you already saw my license."

"Alright Kelly. I love my wife. I love my 3 month old daughter more than life itself. I don't want to lose them."

"She's lucky. And pretty damn stupid if you don't mind my saying so. Good looking man, good job from the looks of things, kind, generous, and in love. Shit, she doesn't deserve you."

We cruised past Rock Creek Park, and I turned onto East-West Hwy, on the final stretch home.

"You Ok with my plan?" I asked.

"Better than Ok. I'll do whatever you need. You just let me know."

"You want to tell me how come you're not in high-school and out on the street?" I asked quietly.

She looked out the window, quiet. In profile she looked a little older, a little weary. "Bad luck and stupid choices. I can call your wife stupid because I know it well. I made some mistakes, and I'm paying for it now."

"I'm a good listener."

She turned to me. "I bet you are. It's not a fun story, John. For the moment, let's just pretend we're two people who like each other and are going to have a good time. Really good. I don't want to think about the past, and I don't have a lot to look forward to. Let's live in the moment."

She folded her feet up under her, those $10 heels digging into my leather seats. I didn't say anything about it. "You said she's a great cock-sucker. Tell me why she's good."

I was off the highway and turning onto the side streets of my neighborhood. "She loves to do it. Loves everything about it. Loves the feel and taste of my cum. Anyone's cum, I should say, although I didn't know that until today."

"How does she love it?" Kelly asked.

"It's not that she's the best technically. She's doesn't do a lot of deep-throat, or some kind of special move. It's the way she does it. The way she looks at me and my cock. The excitement in her. She can come from sucking me, I don't even have to touch her. Everything she does tells me how much she loves it, how she wants to win my cum, suck it out, hold it in her mouth for ages, with a silly little grin on her face."

"If she holds it in her mouth forever, I guess you don't get back-to-back blows," she said.

"No. Morning, noon and night, all I want, one at a time."

Kelly laughed. "That's changing tonight. I'll drain you. I'm going to suck you over and over until you can't get it back up."

She was looking at my tenting crotch, and laughed sweetly. "You are a man, after all. You like that idea, don't you? I can see part of you does." She reached over and put her hand on my stiffness. "Nice. I'm sure I can work with this."

I pulled into the driveway, and saw that it was after 1:30 and the lights were still on.

"This might get a little weird and awkward. You still alright with it?"

She nodded. "Honestly, John. I'd do it for free, if I didn't need the money so damn much. I hope it works out."

* * *

I had my key out, but the door wasn't locked. I opened it, and Wendy rushed into my arms, hugging me, crying.

"Shhh," I whispered, stroking her hair.

"God, John. I was so worried you'd left me. I love you so much. We can put all this behind us. I know we can."

I pulled her arms off me, gave her a little kiss, and stepped in the door. Kelly followed a couple of steps behind. I saw Wendy's shocked reaction.

"What...who is this?" she squeaked.

Kelly stepped forward and wrapped her thin arms around my stunned wife. "Hi Wendy, you're even prettier than he said. Thank you so much for welcoming me into your home." She stepped back and looked around. "It's beautiful. Did you do this all yourself, or do you have a decorator?"

Wendy was in shock, looking at the common street whore, back at me, then around her house. "I...I did the decorating."

"Wow. You have talent. You could do this for a living." Kelly was walking around, touching the furniture, looking at the walls. "Is this an original?" she asked gazing up at the painting over the fireplace.

It was my second anniversary gift to my wife. Pricey as hell, a few thousand dollars at a show for an up-and-coming artist. It was her favorite piece. Kelly had a hell of an eye. This wasn't part of what I'd asked her to do.

"Original. It was a gift for my second anniversary," Wendy said.

"Damn, girl. Hell of a present. Someone must really love you. This guy's good. It fits so well with the decor." Kelly walked around the living room, and into the dining room, kneeling down and lifting the corner of the 9x12 hand knotted rug. "This isn't Turkish is it? Tibetan?"

Wendy stood beside her, looking surprised. "Yes. We went to Lhasa last year."

"I love the traditional patterns so much more than that contemporary crap. You have wonderful taste." She stood, and smiled. "Can you point me to the ladies' room?"

Wendy waved down the hallway.

Kelly stepped into her, and gave her another hug, finishing with a kiss on the cheek. "We're going to have so much fun. Thank you."

Shit. I was probably as stunned as my confused wife. Kelly was earning every penny, and then some. I'd definitely be rewarding her for this weekend.

Wendy followed me into the kitchen, as I got a platter out of the cupboard and started preparing a snack tray. Nothing fancy, but I didn't want Kelly's belly rumbling. "What's going on, John? You're gone all day, and then you bring that into my house?"

I completed the snacks, and got out a bottle of our best wine. Nothing too good for my new little cock-sucker to be.

"Speak to me John. I want to know what you think you're doing!" she snapped.

"Making a little snack tray for our guest. Wouldn't want to be impolite."

"She's not our guest, and I don't think I want her in my house." She was standing nearby, talking softly but angrily.

"Our house, love. Isn't she charming?"

"She looks like a tramp!"

"Don't be catty, and try to be polite." I said, passing her three glasses, and taking the snack tray and wine bottle into the living room.

"Damn it, John! Tell me what's going on," Wendy whined, following me.

"Relax, Wendy. We'll get to that, for now have a drink."

I was pouring the wine when Kelly came back out. I was more than a little surprised. She'd washed up a bit, brushed her hair out, removed her trampy makeup and straightened out her clothes. She cleaned up nicely, and looked younger than ever.

"I hope you don't mind that I peeked around a little. You have a gorgeous home. The nursery is absolutely adorable. How old is she?" She addressed my wife.

Kelly sat down next to me, picking up a canapé and popping it in her mouth, followed by a sip of wine. She'd removed her shoes, and curled her legs up on the couch beside me, while my wife still stood, trying to make sense of it all.

"She's three months old. Jeannie's with her grandmother," Wendy said.

"Nice wine. You didn't have to break out the good stuff for me," she said, taking a sniff before having another sip. "I can't place it. Napa?"

"French. Château Mont-Redon." I said.

"Very, very nice. I've been drinking a lot of the Chilean wines, and some small California vineyards, but this is excellent."

I guess Wendy felt weird, standing watching us snack, drink and talk about the wine. She finally took her glass, had a big swig, and sat on the chair across the way.

Kelly gobbled another canapé, and scooted next to me, placing her hand on my shoulder, stroking me casually. "I bet this wine is John's choice. Bold, strong."

"My latest favorite," I told her.

"Let me guess. Wendy, you're more of a Pinot Noir girl. Nothing pretentious, sweet, smooth, bursting with flavor. None of those weak whites for you."

Wendy nodded. "Pretty much. I don't like the Whites or Roses so much, and the Cabernet's are a little too strong for my taste."

Kelly opened her mouth, while I fed her another snack, giggling. "Trying to fatten me up?" she teased. She turned back to Wendy, leaning against me. "Excellent taste, I might add. In decorating, in wine, and definitely in men."

"We're happily married," Wendy snapped.

"So John said. He loves you, and I can see you love him. You are so lucky. Believe me, Wendy, I would do nothing to get in the way of your happiness. You seem to have the perfect life here. I'm not the kind of person that would destroy that on a whim. I know what it's worth."

"What kind of person are you, then?" Wendy asked.

Kelly smiled. "I think you know what kind of person I am."

"John doesn't have to pay for sex. He gets all he wants from me, and it's a hell of a lot better than anything he's going to get from you, you little whore!" She was almost screaming.

Kelly just smiled. "Wendy, love, I wouldn't dream of having sex with a happily married man. There's no way I would do that. Especially not here, in your home. I wouldn't disrespect you like that," Kelly said.

Her actions belied her words as she leaned into me, rubbing her hand across my chest, kissing my shoulder. I put my arm around her, let my hand drift down her side, feeling the smooth exposed skin at her waist.

The phone rang, and Wendy looked over at me. Two in the morning. Who the hell would be calling? Only everyone we know, I imagined. I shrugged and she got up and went to the kitchen.

Kelly grabbed another of the snacks, down to the last two, and popped it in her mouth before she started opening my pants.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, while I helped her.

"Just a $20 whore," she said sadly, pushing my pants down around my ankles.

I heard my wife on the phone. "Yes Mom, he came home about half an hour ago, and no he wasn't drunk, but he'd been drinking."

Kelly was stroking my cock. "Damn, John. She's such a fucking idiot. Cheating on you when she can come home to this," she said, tugging on my cock. She looked around. "All of this. You deserve better."

I didn't answer with more than a sigh, as her mouth descended over my cock.

I heard Wendy walking our way. "No, everything is definitely not fine. You won't believe what...OH MY GOD!" she shrieked, seeing Kelly with her face in my lap.

She threw the phone across the room, and started over toward us. "What the hell are you doing!"

"We're not having sex. It's not a big deal right? Just a blowjob."

"How...how could you?" she sobbed, standing only a couple of feet away. I stroked Kelly's hair, as she proved herself, bobbing up and down on my stiffness.

"Ask yourself the same question," I told her angrily. "Now please be quiet. I haven't had a good blowjob in almost a month, and I'm really enjoying this one."

Wendy ran from the room crying, and I heard the bedroom door slam shut. I wondered if the phone lines were going to get lit up.

Kelly pulled off me a second. "Are you really enjoying it?"

"Jesus, Kelly. You didn't lie. You are amazing."

She smiled, looking up at me. "Everything working out the way you hoped?"

"A 1000% better. There's a lot more to you than I thought."

She looked sad a moment. "Let's not go there now, Ok? Let me get this first one done with, and then we can settle into some serious play."

I hadn't had sex in a couple of days, and hadn't had a blowjob as good as hers in my life. She seemed to enjoy it as much as Wendy, and took great pride in her ability. On top of that she could do things with her mouth and tongue that I'd never even conceived of. It saddened me to wonder where a young girl, barely 18, would learn skills like that.

I caressed her small body as her head pistoned up and down my cock. Warm, wet, and teasing, her tongue was active. Her hand stroked my cock, then moved away as her face settled deep, her pert little nose pressing into my belly.

It hadn't even been five minutes and I was warning her of my need to finish. I couldn't remember the last time I had to shoot so quick.

She stroked me, licking the head of my cock. "You don't have to warn me, John. The deluxe overnight package comes with all rights, including coming in my mouth, and even using my ass if you want, later. That's not really sex either, is it?" She licked my cockhead teasingly, the tip of her tongue caressing the base of the crown.

I groaned and her mouth barely captured my spurting cock in time to avoid a mess. She took it all gamely, then sat up and straddled me. She smiled and opened her mouth, showing me a very large milky deposit. She closed her mouth, but I didn't see her swallow. She leaned against me, and I held her, stroking her back.

"Mmmm," I heard her purr in my ear. A few seconds later she kissed my neck. "I love it too. Love the feel and taste. I like yours. I'd like more of it. Are you going to continue feeding me tonight?"

"Damn, Kelly. That was wonderful. I've never had a better one."

She giggled. "I told you. I'm the best."

I pulled her away, and went to kiss her, but she turned her face just a bit, my kiss landing on the side of her mouth. "Incredible. I'll admit, some of my wife's have been just as good, in a different way."

Kelly laughed. "Now you've done it. Thrown down the gauntlet. I'll show you who's the best! Next one, I'm not going to let you finish until you're begging."

I believed her.

She stood slowly, then sat back and finished the last of our snacks while draining her glass of wine. "This was kind of you. I appreciate it," she said, toasting me. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek, picking up the plate and taking it to the kitchen.

I pulled up my pants, and went over to retrieve our broken phone. I snapped the battery back in, and put the battery cover back on but it wouldn't stay. The display said 'in use' but I didn't feel the need to listen in on whatever was going on. I did wonder a little about what was being said, to who.

I grabbed the wine glasses, and found Kelly rummaging through the fridge.

"Hungry?"

She giggled. "A small snack to keep up my energy. It's going to be a long, long night." She had a piece of cold chicken she was gnawing on.

I grabbed a paper napkin, and wiped the corner of her mouth. "I'll make you a great breakfast. I promise."

She grinned. "I like bacon."

"Who doesn't? Pancakes or waffles?" I asked, moving close to her, easing my arm around her slender waist.

"Surprise me. I'm sure I won't be disappointed."

She had the milk out and filled her wine glass. She took a long drink, a little white mustache appearing on her upper lip. I couldn't resist reaching out to wipe it clean, licking my finger afterward.

"Now what?" she asked, pressing against me.

"Seconds," I teased, taking her by the hand and leading her to the back of the house.

The door to our bedroom was closed, but cracked open a bit. My reaction the night before made it difficult to stay closed, with the receptacle splintered. I knocked and entered, with Kelly in tow. Wendy was lying in bed, naked except for a pair of panties, talking on the phone. She looked up, pulled the sheet up her body to cover her chest. "I've gotta go now," she spoke into the phone.

She looked up at me, her eyes red and puffy. "Are you done humiliating me now?" she asked, sulkily.

"I have no intention of humiliating you, baby. I love you. But I'm not done having 'not-sex' yet."

She looked beyond me to Kelly, leaning against my back, my hand in hers.

"Please, John. I can give you what you need. You don't have to do this anymore. I already told you I'm sorry."

She looked so upset, she almost broke me. Still, all I heard were the words, but I still had the images in my brain. The dream, man after man lined up to use her mouth. And she was Ok with it. Oral sex didn't matter. Blowjobs didn't count.

I decided to test her, before taking it any further. "Five times you cheated on me. Five times, with three different men."

She shook her head. "No, baby. Never. I didn't cheat no matter what you say. They tried to touch me, open my shirt, reach up my skirt, but I stopped them. I told them everything would end if they tried again. I would never allow them anything that was yours. My body is yours and yours alone. I swear. Since before we were married, I've allowed nobody but you."

Failed. She still didn't get it.

"I understand. I would never cheat on you either." I took off my shirt, and started removing my pants.

"Why is she still here?" Wendy asked.

I looked over and saw that Kelly was peeling her own shirt off, exposing a pair of perfect little B cup tender young tits. "She's going to stay overnight. I'll take her home later, after we're done not cheating."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,298 Followers