It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 05

Story Info
Family issues and vengeance concerns.
13.1k words
4.55
168.2k
215

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,356 Followers

========================

Family issues and vengeance concerns

========================

I stood over my sister-in-law, whose cheating had caused so much trouble in my marriage. She looked repentant, as she pressed her lips to my leg, her hand stroking my hard cock, her eyes tracking its path.

It was still hard for me to believe that my wife had given that low-life bastard a handjob and hid it from me. I had forgiven her, all she had to do was be honest. But no, she was still hiding things. Now she was about to find out that keeping secrets from me was not acceptable.

The front door opened, and I turned a little to give them the best view possible. Wendy noticed first. She stood stock still, dropping her bags, I saw a variety of emotions dance across her face. I recognized the understanding.

Kelly was only a little behind her, but only one emotion stood out. Anger. Loud and strong. She dropped her bags, and started toward me. "Damn you, John! You bastard..."

Wendy caught her by the arm. "No. Stop, Kel. This is my fault."

Kelly stopped pulling and looked at her in confusion. "How? Why?"

My wife walked over calmly, stopping next to me. She grabbed her sister's hand, and peeled her fingers away. Alice seemed to be resisting.

"I'm sorry, John. I swear, I didn't even remember it. It was just the one time, and only for a few seconds," she whispered.

"So your cheating is so common, so unimportant, that you can't even remember all the times you've done it?" I snapped, my suppressed anger bursting free.

She moved between me and her sister. "Please not like this, John. This is not like you. You were never cruel. Even with Kelly, I understand now, but not this way."

"What? You don't like your sister touching me? Does that bother you? Not half as much as you continuing to hide your cheating from me! How many more, Wendy? How many more times can I expect to be surprised?" I reached past her grabbing Alice's wrist. "How much more is she going to have to do, to pay off your treachery."

Wendy grabbed my arm tightly. "Not this. Please, John! You have to stop. This isn't right. She doesn't deserve this."

"Doesn't deserve it? This is all her fault!"

She managed to pull my hand free, and her sister let me go. I let Wendy guide me down to the couch. She turned to Kelly. "Cover him up, please?"

Then she sat between me and her sister. "That was a horrible thing to do. She screwed up. I screwed up. But that is way too much. Toying with her like that."

"Toying with her? I wanted you to see. See what I'll be imagining forever. You stroking that fucking illegal's cock," I snapped. Kelly was pulling my pants up, getting me to lift up a little. The little tease gave my shaft a kiss, before she tucked it away. I saw the new look of surprise in Alice's eyes.

"Not like that. You know how she feels about you. To do that, to lead her on, that was just cruel."

"What the fuck are you talking about!"

Wendy looked into my eyes, and I saw surprise in hers. "How can you not know? Jesus, John! She's liked you since the first time I brought you home. To tease her like that, make her play with your cock, when she's never going to get it, never going to get you, that's not right."

"That's not...I mean...She made you do it to the guy, so I thought you should see her...you should have told me!"

She was holding her sister in her arms, and I saw that Alice was crying again. Kelly, always good for a surprise, climbed up on the arm of the couch behind Alice, and hugged her. "I know. Me too. Me too."

My sister-in-law just cried louder. Maybe that was what woke up Jeannie. I heard the fussing and then the crying from the monitor. I left the three of them, and retrieved my daughter. She needed a changing, and she'd calmed down by the time I got her cleaned up, dressed, and back in the living room.

The crying had stopped, and they were huddled together, whispering. Kelly stood and took my baby girl away from me, and delivered her to Wendy for a meal. "I'm going to go take care of him, Ok?" Kelly said.

Wendy nodded, and Kelly turned to Alice. "Call Mom. Use the house phone. Tell her that we said she needed to come over. All three of us. Tell her that."

Kelly took me by the hand and guided me back to the master bedroom. She smiled as she took my pants off. "Up, down, up, down. We should make you wear a kilt for easier access."

"I...I didn't know, Kelly. I swear."

She pushed me back on the bed, slowly undressing. "I know. We all know. You're kind of sweet like that. One track mind for your wife." She took off her shorts, then looked back at me. "Get rid of that shirt."

I did, and she climbed onto the bed with me, naked. "Still no fucking, understood?"

I nodded.

She laid down on top of me, kissing me softly. "You should have talked to her. Not gone about it like that. I thought we were beyond this."

"She makes me so angry. I thought she was being honest to me, and then I found out she cheated again! I'm back to wondering how many more. Was she ever faithful?"

Kelly hushed me with a soft kiss. "She loves you. She screwed up. You need to accept that for a few weeks, she was an idiot. I believe she completely forgot about whatever she did. Don't you?"

"How can she forget about giving another man a handjob?" I could still feel the anger, but Kelly's soft touch and warm body were especially soothing. The little kisses weren't hurting either.

"It didn't matter to her. She had no emotions at all vested in it. She wasn't cheating, I'm sure. Not in her mind. Believe me, it's not that hard to get to the point where sex is just a dirty act. Boring and distasteful with someone you have no feelings for. Something to just get done and over."

I hugged her to my chest. "I'm sorry, Angel. Sometimes I forget."

She squeezed me back. "Damn. I wish I could. God, how I wish I could. Only when I'm with you two, can I let it slip from my mind." Her lips pressed against mine, lingering. "I'm so much worse than her. I've done horrible things. Yet you hold me, love me. Can't you do the same for her?"

"She made promises. Vows. She was supposed to be mine, nobody else's. It hurts so bad when I picture her doing those things."

Kelly nibbled my lip. "She was bad. For almost 5 weeks. You've forgiven her. This was part of that time. Another stupid mistake. Let's believe she forgot, Ok? Please? I do, I really do. She's not intentionally hiding it."

"If there's any more, I don't know what I'll do," I said, anguished.

She squeezed me tightly. "We'll talk to her. See if there was anything else. Not just blowjobs. Anything."

She sat up, smiling. "How do you want it? On my knees? Maybe I should lay down with my head over the edge, and you can fuck my mouth." She reached down and tugged on my cock, which was no longer hard. "69?"

"Can I just hold you a while? She... she hurt me again, Kelly."

I saw her tear up a little. "Whatever you want." She got off the bed. "Let's get under the covers Ok? It's kind of cool in here, if we're not doing anything hot."

She joined me under the covers, draping herself over my side. "Thank you," she whispered, kissing my shoulder.

"For what?"

"This. Don't get me wrong now, I really like blowing you. I just know that sex would be incredible. But choosing this? The holding, the closeness. It's the kindest, most wonderful thing you could ever do for me."

"I love holding you, Angel. You must know that by now."

She climbed on top of me again, wiggling, getting comfortable. "In my heart, I'm starting to believe it. In my head, I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop. It can't last. I don't deserve it. No way. I've got to be hard, ready, for when this all blows up in my face."

I held her to my chest, arms wrapped around her. "For the moment, run with your heart. I never want to let you go."

"You're married to her."

I kissed the side of her face. "I am. I love her. More than anything. I don't want to sound cruel, but she is, well, she's my wife. My first true love. The mother of my child." I loosened my grip on her, and caressed her skin, rubbing her back lightly, letting my hands drift down to her tight little butt.

"You have a place in my heart, Kelly. A big one. You won't replace my wife. But I love you, and I will as long as you'll let me. You're a good person, and you have to let yourself believe that. You deserve the best of everything. I swear by all that's holy, I'm going to do my damnedest to make sure you get it."

"I want to believe you," she murmured.

"You want me to forgive Wendy for everything? Forgive yourself. Do that for me."

"I wish I could."

"You can. It's a choice. Accept that you did some bad things, made some bad choices. That doesn't make you bad. You're a good person who made some mistakes. Time to forgive yourself, and make better choices."

"I'm trying," she answered.

"I know. You don't have to go it alone. Lean on me. Me and Wendy. We're your family now."

She nodded.

We didn't speak anymore, and I kept my caresses PG, until I realized she was sleeping on my chest.

I was awake, thinking, when Wendy opened the door. She looked in on us, and smiled. "You wore her out?"

I put my fingers to my lips, and beckoned her closer. "Talked and cuddled, that's all," I said softly when she was lying next to me.

"I'm sorry about Miguel. That was the only time, and I didn't do that with anyone else. I swear, John, it slipped my mind. It didn't matter to me. I know it should have, but I was thinking screwy there for a bit. I'm so sorry."

"I know. I overreacted. I... I still have some anger. We'll get past it. I'll do better. I'm sorry, too. I should have talked with you. That was totally wrong on my part."

She kissed me. "We'll be perfect. The envy of every couple. I know you love me, and I hope you know I love you more than anything. I hate what I've done to us, but I'll make it up to you." She reached out and rubbed her hand down Kelly's narrow back. "Hang onto her a bit. Mom's here, and the three of us need some time. I'll come for her when she's needed."

She gave me another quick kiss, and stood up. She was about to say something, then stopped.

I smiled. "What? What were you going to say? The rules? You know I won't break them."

She nodded. "Yep. I still get a little jealous. Then I see the look you have, and I know I can trust you. Absolutely. If you wanted to do more, you'd tell me, wouldn't you?"

I laughed softly. "She's a beautiful, sexy young girl, naked in my bed. You're awfully trusting, aren't you?"

She crawled back on the bed, kissing me softly, then more passionately. She pulled away after a bit. "If that did what I think it did to you, remember, oral only." She grinned. "There. Now do you feel better?"

She climbed off the bed. "And yes. I'm very trusting. Absolutely. You'd never hurt me. Even that crap with Alice. I understand, and I probably had it coming. A handjob is cheating too, and I'll never do it for anyone but you. Message delivered."

I hated to ask, but I couldn't help myself. "Is there anything else I need to know about the last couple of months?"

She shook her head. "I don't think so, but later we'll sit down and I promise, I'll try to go over everything I did that was in any way questionable, alright? I don't need any more surprises either."

I nodded. "You better go now, or your Mom might end up back here looking for us."

Wendy grinned. "Last thing we need is for her to climb in there with you. You are a lot of trouble, you know that?"

"Hey! That wasn't my fault."

"No. The rotten girl in your arms was the big instigator, but she's your responsibility. You're the one that brought her in this house."

"You regret that now?" I asked softly.

"No. Maybe the smartest thing you ever did. But I still get to hold it over you. Wife's prerogative." She grinned, blew me a kiss, and left.

Kelly woke after a while, and gave me a sleepy little kiss. I returned it, with a little more intensity. Before long we were making out like teenagers, lying on our sides, facing each other, hands misbehaving.

I put her on her back, and worshiped her young soft body. I worked my way down, until I was between her legs. At the first touch of my tongue, she moaned. I licked and sucked where I could, teasing her, building her pleasure. I loved the way she responded. At her first small orgasm, I started using my fingers on her, and it didn't take me long to get her off again, harder. I didn't relinquish my hold on her, and trembled when I felt her fingers in my hair, guiding me, holding me down, as her hips pressed up against me.

She was pretty quiet until then, but started to get a little louder, moaning sweetly, talking to me, begging me not to stop. Her third one was big, her entire body tensing, thighs squeezing against my head, fingers pulling on my hair. She pulled a pillow over her face and cried out into it, her hips moving violently, first against me, then trying to get away. I had a good grip on her, and kept her where I needed her, as her orgasms continued unabated.

At the second barely muffled scream I started to bring her down gently, abandoning her clit, and licking the inside of her thighs gently. When her trembling ceased, she pushed my head away gently, tossing the pillow aside. She rose up on her elbows, peering down at me. "Wow," she said, smiling. "That was amazing."

I wiped my face on the sheets, then climbed up on top of her, kissing her small breasts before I got to her lips. "You liked?"

"Liked? That was the best ever. Ev-er."

"Don't tease me."

"Tease? You teased the crap out of me. I loved every minute of it. I... I didn't think it could be like that. God, you're driving me crazy, John!" She kissed me hard. "I need to tell Wendy, Ok? That wasn't just a blowjob, or cuddling. I have to let her know, or I'll feel like shit. I'm already feeling guilty."

"Of course. No secrets."

"You think she might let you do that again?"

I laughed, hugging her. "We can ask, right?"

She leaned back in the bed, rolling her head from side to side. "Wow," she whispered.

She looked around and noticed it was getting dark out. "Shit, how long have we been in here?"

"A few hours."

"Mom come over?" she asked, climbing on top of me, like I was her personal jungle gym.

"Yeah, they're talking it out. Wendy said she'd come for you."

Kelly gave me a wicked grin. "I bet you'd like to see that."

"You know what I mean, devil girl."

She chuckled then kissed me. "Behave. Someone down there is looking for a home, and no way it's going to slip into the wrong one." Another quick kiss. "Besides, I thought I was your Angel."

"You are."

"Can I blow you now? At least until they come looking for me?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

She smirked. "Tired of just holding me? Now I'm a plaything?"

"I doubt I'll ever tire of holding you, but you did offer..."

"I did. It's time, buster. That big cock is mine."

She was wonderful, as always. Got me off pretty quickly the first time. Then she took her time, playing, teasing, driving me crazy, endlessly, until I was begging her for release. She was torturing me.

Wendy came looking for us, and watched for a bit. "Finish him, rotten thing. Time for you to join the fray."

Kelly lifted up. "Wanna help?"

Wendy shook her head. "I gotta go back out there to make sure Mom doesn't kill Alice. She's angrier than all of us. I might even have to recruit hubby to calm her down. Stop torturing my man, and then both of you get decent and join us."

Kelly was still being evil, and wouldn't give me my release for a few more minutes.

"Please!" I pleaded. "Begging, I'm begging."

She finally acquiesced, and looked up at me, while I filled her saucy mouth for the second time. I saw her glance over at the clock. "Cool. I get to tell Mom you can keep it up for 56 minutes." She licked my shaft naughtily. "I was going for an hour. You should have let me."

"Another time. We've got company, devil girl."

She pouted. "Angel! I'm your Angel."

I laughed, and pulled her up for a hug and kiss. "Yes you are. I love my little Angel. Now get decent before we go out there."

She stood and went into Wendy's closet, pulling out a yellow sundress. She slipped it on. "Ta-da!"

"Panties?"

"No way. I'm feeling too wicked tonight." She turned to the bathroom. "You just gonna lay there and watch me? You walk out there like that, and you'll be eaten alive."

I got up, and grabbed my boxers. "Behave."

She was brushing her hair, grinning at me. "Might be kind of fun to see what happened if you did. Wife, mother and sister. That would be pretty epic."

"Behave!" I snapped playfully.

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Alright. For a while. But tonight I'm definitely going to misbehave, once we've ditched the other two."

She came over and gave me a quick kiss. "Don't be long."

Wicked girl.

* * *

My part was simple. They were seated around the dining room table, and you could cut the tension with a knife. I went to Carol first, leaning over and giving her a hug and kiss. "Thanks so much for coming over and refereeing. You're the best."

She seemed to calm down a bit. "You didn't need to get involved. I promised you we'd take care of it."

"I know," I explained. "There were just some questions I had to ask for myself, when she showed up, unannounced. That was all. The rest I'll leave in your capable hands. Don't be too harsh on her."

I went over to Alice and turned her chair to face me. "I'm sorry about my behavior. I was out of line."

She shook her head. "No, John, I was the one out of line. You were reacting. Completely understandable."

"Still, I wanted you to know I'm sorry, and that as far as I'm concerned, you're totally forgiven. I know you won't do anything to hurt us again."

She shook her head rapidly. "Never, I swear."

I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. "We'll get through this. All of us, together. You're family, and we all love you."

She threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. "Thank you," she whispered.

I felt I'd done about all I could. I turned to the table. "There's a big empty place where our Christmas tree should be. I'm going down to the Boy Scout's place and pick out a nice one. I won't be gone too long."

"Not too big, this year," Wendy said. "Remember last time."

"Don't remind me." I walked over to Kelly and gave her a quick kiss goodbye, then finished with my wife, giving her a reminder of my intentions for later. Her mother was teasing us that they still had things to do before I was finished.

* * *

I took my time, picking through the sparse leavings. I guess I was lucky to find a tree at all. Seven foot tall blue spruce, with one ugly gap in the branches I was going to hide against the wall. For a moment I wondered if there were rules about babies and live trees. Danger of eating pine needles, that kind of stuff.

My life had changed in so many ways in the last few months.

Having a child was the obvious one, a cheating wife was a more painful one, a live-in teen blowjob queen the unexpected one. The closer relationship with the mother-in-law was the strange one. Damn, things were getting weird.

I stopped for a beer at the local watering hole, with the ubiquitous name of Ted's. Not a heavy drinker, I frequented the place rarely, mostly to watch sporting events when I couldn't get them on TV. MMA fights, Boxing matches, Blacked out football games, March madness.

I'm not a complete sports fanatic, but I do enjoy them on occasion.

I sipped my beer, pondering the great question. What to do about Tom?

It was more difficult than it should have been. The essence of the issue was I had no desire to hurt Marie in any way. She was a great friend, and a nice person, who had done nothing wrong.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,356 Followers