It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,401 Followers

Expose him, and cause a divorce. Would that help her or hurt her? Affect him financially, and in the end, she would end up paying, at least partially. Humiliate him publicly, and she suffered with him.

Fuck. This really sucked. Why couldn't my wife cheat with some stranger, where I didn't really care what kind of collateral damage there was?

The more I thought about it, the more it came back to one thing. Direct physical retribution. Something that as a male I was programmed to desire, and which for the most part would only affect the intended. Politically incorrect, I know, but damn, there was something fulfilling about the idea.

I was not a naturally violent person, but I didn't shun it. I'd been in enough fights growing up, all the way through college, that I knew I could hold my own, but against the wrong opponent, I'd be mince-meat.

Fortunately, Tom was not the 'wrong' opponent. Physically unimpressive, and visually out of shape, once again I wondered 'Why him?'

I recalled Paul's offer of an alibi, or even direct assistance. I wasn't an ex-seal, green-beret, kung-fu expert. I didn't have an underworld connection to the mafia, or some beefy best friend who liked to hurt people for a living...

Or did I?

No, scratch that. Nobody I could trust, and besides, there was a certain visceral satisfaction that came from dealing out the pain directly, in person. My original intention of taser, abduction, and a good working over was kind of stolen by my wife. Now I was leaning toward a dark alley, and the extended application of some type of blunt weapon to various parts of Tom's anatomy. Between the legs would be especially appropriate, but that might give away too much. Who but me would want to hurt him there?

Wait! That was a great question. Was there anybody else who might have some reason to wish him ill? If he was the kind of guy to go after my wife, without remorse, and bring in others to get involved, perhaps there was more to it. There were a few issues that kept niggling at my hind-brain, begging to be noticed. Questions that needed an answer. Details that didn't make sense...

Ah. Perhaps I had the beginning of a plan after all.

* * *

Things were mostly calm when I got home, and the ladies got together to clear the way for the tree, and help with securing the trunk in the stand. I had sap on my hands and arms, and a watering eye where one branch had poked me, but I also had a damn good looking tree standing in our living room.

I went to clean up, and returned to four lovely ladies decorating the secular Christmas icon. Holiday music was playing on the stereo, and you would have thought there wasn't a single thing wrong in the world.

I was working on the lights, when Carol spoke up. "We're not going to tell him."

I nodded, testing the little bulbs to find out why half the string wouldn't light.

Wendy was standing near me. "Aren't you going to say something? Get mad maybe?"

"Say what?"

"What you think," she answered.

"Alright. Do I think she should tell him? Yes. But I'm not sure. I don't know their relationship, what that would cost. I'd rather know, and work through it, but that's me. What she did was bad, but not unforgivable. Seriously though, I think you all know better. My only question is what if he finds out? That would make it worse, I think."

"Why would he find out?" Kelly asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because Miguel might blackmail her. Then Alice has the choice of exposure, or keep doing it. I God-damned expect she won't keep doing it, because then I would tell Dan."

Alice spoke up. "Do you really think he might do that?"

"What man would want to give up easy no-strings-attached blowjobs, especially if he's getting paid for them?" I turned to her. "When was the last one?"

"More than two weeks ago," she confessed.

"And he hasn't looked for more?"

"I...He's only been back once, and I made myself scarce. When I was there, I made sure I had several people with me."

"If you're not going to tell Dan, you'll have to figure out something to do about Miguel. That's all I'm saying. Who else knows?"

"Just the people in this room."

"And we're not telling," I said, nodding. "Hopefully if word leaks out about Wendy's indiscretions, it won't end up getting tracked back to you."

Wendy scolded me. "I already took care of that."

"So far. Doesn't mean it will stick. Three men, who've already told numerous others, even if they say they took it back. The rumor is out there. The subject's been broached. Paul said he never believed it, but not everyone's Paul. He was standing with two other men when he was told. You can expect there will be quite a few men who might want to see if the rumors are true. Who knows if any women heard anything? We know Marie's wondering. If it gets in the wives' gossip line, it will spread like wildfire."

Wendy looked obviously upset. "You really think guys are going to start hitting on me? That the wives might start talking?"

"The guys? Pretty much guaranteed. Why not? If you'd do Tom or Jarrod, shit, you'd do anybody. That's the way they're going to see it."

Carol spoke up. "You don't have to mean about it, John."

I grinned as the string of lights lit up. "I'm not Mom, I swear. Hell, I wish it weren't true. I have no doubt at all dozens of men heard the tale. Tom and the others might deny it to the ones they told directly, but how about the next ones down the line? Reputation, once it's questioned, is almost impossible to clear up."

Wendy walked away from the tree and sat down. "Crap. This just keeps getting worse and worse, doesn't it? You warned me, that first night. I know."

I went over and sat down next to her. "It's not getting worse. The worst part was us, and that's taken care of. Now we figure out a way to survive the fallout."

"How?" Wendy asked.

"Stand tall. Don't act any different around our friends, except turn down the flirting a notch. Any guy makes the least bit of comment that's inappropriate you shut them down hard. They do it twice, you come to me. You stay away from the three bastards who caused this. The first time they speak to you, tell them you never want to speak with them again, and if they persist, you come to me. Never be alone with any man, for any reason, unless you're absolutely sure that you can trust him, and probably not even then. We let time work on our side, and after a year or so, they should stop trying, and things may get back to normal. Never with those three, we're done with them. You're probably going to have to give up your friendship with Marie."

"Give up Marie? She's my best friend!"

"That's the cost. Sad isn't it? Maybe you can salvage it, but you'll have to make her understand that Tom has to be out of the picture. Completely."

"But we took care of him," she whined.

"No. You neutralized him, maybe. I'll never be able to be civil to him again. If he says two words to me, chances are I'll punch him in the face. Kick him in the nuts once he's down. Repeatedly."

She got up and walked to the back of the house. Maybe she was finally realizing the depths of what her actions had cost us.

The little get-together broke up before much longer, with Alice and Carol both leaving shortly after. I gave Alice a hug, and told her I'd think about the Miguel issue. She thanked me and apologized again.

Carol gave me a bigger hug. "I guess I have to thank you again. You've brought me and my girls closer than ever. Not under the best of circumstances, but it is what it is. Thanks."

"They're good girls. You did a great job. One stupid mistake, that escalated. I think we caught it early enough to avoid the worst."

She pulled me down for a kiss, and it was far from anything a mother-in-law should do. She grinned afterward. "You're determined to get my bottom lit up, aren't you?"

"Hey! Don't blame that one on me!"

She gave me another peck. "It's your fault. You had to be so damn sweet and lovable. Wendy's a luck girl."

"Ed's a lucky man," I reminded her.

"He's gonna be lucky tonight. Another kiss like that and I'll have to change my panties."

"Mom!"

She chuckled. "Don't make it worse, John. Comfort your wife tonight, alright? She's going to be hurting."

"I know. She gets the middle of the bed."

Carol pouted. "There you go again. Tease. Putting that image in my head. God, I'm going to wear out that husband of mine."

I laughed, giving her a hug. "We're going to sleep in tomorrow. Until at least 11:00. I think we need a little playtime. Don't you dare come over before 10:00."

She looked surprised, then gave me a kick in the shins. "You are a bastard. Teasing an old woman like that."

"Not before 10:00, you hear me?"

She smiled. "I'm leaving. Before I leave a puddle on your front stoop. Goodnight John."

"'Night Mom. You are the best you know."

"Keep it up, and you're going to find out," she told me over her shoulder. "I won't be able to sit for a week."

* * *

Kelly helped me clean up a bit, and I realized I'd never eaten. I ordered a pizza delivered, and when it arrived, we took it back to the bedroom.

It took a bit to cajole Wendy out from under the covers, but Kelly and I worked on her, cuddling her, kissing her. We fed her, and each other, until it turned playful, and a little naughty. Wendy was finally laughing, "You guys are making a mess," she griped playfully.

"Yep. I'm thinking group shower when this is done," I told her.

Kelly offered to clean up, and I took my wife into the shower. It was wonderful, loving and playful, without getting too carried away. She was shampooing my hair, when I heard the shower door open.

"We need a bigger shower," I heard Kelly announce, before feeling her flesh against mine. Her hands joined Wendy's in my hair.

"I never planned on trying to fit three in here," I explained.

One of the hands had moved down below the waist, and was lathering up my cock and the hair above it. "We should clean him up down here," Kelly said. "I'm tired of getting hairs stuck in my teeth."

"Shave him clean?" Wendy asked.

"Naw, I thing that looks weird. Just clean it up, you know? Trimmed and neat."

"Don't I get a say in it?" I asked.

They were rinsing off my hair, and I felt lips brush against mine. "Of course you do dear," my wife said softly. "Do you want blowjobs or not?"

"It that how it is, then?"

She laughed, "Of course not. But if you did let us clean you up, we'd enjoy it more. Don't you want us to be happy, John?"

That was how I ended up sitting on the edge of the sink, with two women wielding scissors and razors shearing me. Nothing I'd ever thought I'd be into, but I was willing to go along if that's what it took to make them happy. There was plenty of 'sampling' of the results to go along. They were of the impression that the job was easier done, if I was hard while they were doing it.

Of course, once I was finished, the conversation reverted to the girls' own personal care down there, and it was a good twenty minutes longer before we escaped from the bathroom.

I admitted I preferred a little hair, not the completely bald look. For Wendy, the girls decided on a two-inch high triangle, pointing the way. Kelly was more of a minimalist, and didn't have a lot of pubic hair to start with. A little landing strip was all she was left with by the time we were done.

After that experience, it seemed natural for us to test the results, and I was encouraged to go down on both of them, and they took turns with me, before working together. Wendy's earlier suggestion of taking all three of her holes fell by the roadside. It was an oral only evening of debauchery, and after they each got me off once, they were definitely in an ornery mood, and were determined to make me wait for the last release. Wait, and wait, and wait.

It was an incredible night, and any concerns that Kelly had about my going down on her earlier were soon put to rest.

"I did say oral only," Wendy teased her, while I was parked between the teen's slender legs. "I'd still prefer if you guys didn't do it behind my back. When I'm here, I don't mind. Not in the least. But when I'm not, and I think of you two together, I get a little jealous."

I moved away from Kelly, going after my wife, and dragging her into my arms. "She's adorable, but you're right. It's not the same if you're not here."

Kelly snuggled into us. "I'm cool with whatever you want. I love the feeling of being in your arms. Either of you. That's more than enough for me. Let's tone it down. I'll only be with either of you intimately, when all three of us are together. Is that Ok?"

Wendy was a little quiet. "I don't want to interfere," she said softly.

I gave her a little shake. "Don't be silly. Kelly and I are more about the closeness than the sex. Let's not do anything that gives you the least concern. That would be stupid. You call the shots, baby."

Kelly looked nervous. "I don't have to be here at all, if it bothers you Wendy. No more teasing or anything. I swear."

Wendy put her arm around our playmate, pulling her close. "I like it when you're here with us sometimes. Most of the time, to be honest. Sometimes I need him for myself, but when we're playing around, just having fun, it's great to have you with us. I never had contemplated anything like it, but you're so good about it. It makes everything better."

My wife looked at me, giving me a soft kiss. "You agree? It's better with her here?"

I kissed her back. "Not 100%. It can be sensational, and watching you two taking care of me together is nothing short of mind-blowing. But it's not better than the times when I want you, and only you, for loving, not for sex. I'm not sure I'm saying it right, but do you know what I mean? There's times when it's so much more than sex."

Wendy gave me a smile. "I know exactly what you mean, and you lost that for several months, didn't you? I bet that's why all you wanted was my pussy for those last couple of months. I was such an idiot not to understand that. I... I felt kind of slighted, that you were tired of my blowjobs, when you'd stop them every time. I'm sorry."

"No, it's my fault too. I know what you like, and I took it away from you. No more of that. For the record, I love your blowjobs. Always have, and still do," I said.

Wendy giggled, cuddling into me. "We were both kind of stupid. No more either/or. We can do both. Especially now that I got that stupid idea of no oral after sex out of the way. One more thing we owe our lover-girl for." She grinned mischievously. "Want to pay her back a little?"

I spent the next half-hour between Kelly's legs, pleasuring her, while my wife teased her with hugs and kisses, titty play, and eventually, to my surprise, straddling the girl's face. We had worn her out by the time we were done.

"That was excessively naughty," I teased my wife, as we cuddled the exhausted teen between us.

Kelly smiled tiredly. "Naughty Wendy."

Wendy blushed. "Not too far, was it Kelly? I got carried away."

Kelly shook her head. "Never too far with you. I love you. I would do anything for you."

They kissed, separating a bit, looking into each other's eyes, then their lips met again. And stayed together, quietly, lovingly, joined at the mouth. I was content to hold Kelly in my arms, while my wife made out with the young girl like they were teenagers. Hell, one of them was. I was regretting that the last blowjob had worn me out. I could feel a little stirring down below, but not enough.

They separated, and Kelly turned to me. She ran her fingers through my hair, then brushed her lips across mine. "You don't mind that I love her as much as you?"

"No. I think it's wonderful," I said softly. We cuddled and kissed, our mouths joined for a quiet eternity.

I eventually rolled her onto her back, between Wendy and me. I looked at my wife watching us contently. "Whatever you two want to do together, I'll be happy with," I told her.

Wendy blushed, her eyes glancing down at Kelly. "We'll see," she said softly, a hint of nervousness displayed in her voice.

I leaned across our girl, and kissed my wife tenderly. "I adore you, you know?"

She smiled. "I know. It's the only thing that makes this possible. Thank you for the way you handled Alice tonight. Your forgiving her made the rest possible. I don't think I would have been able to, if not for you. I know Mom wouldn't. Thanks for putting the family first."

"I didn't. I put you first. I always will. I believe you'll be happier with her in your life than out of it. If I didn't, I would have destroyed her. I'm still pissed at her. But even more than getting back at her, I want you happy, and in this case, that means putting the things she did aside, and forgiving her. I won't forget though."

Wendy seemed a little surprised. "Oh. I guess I didn't understand. You would have destroyed her?"

"If she was anyone but your sister. She came too damn close to breaking up this marriage. Anyone who comes between you and me, had best watch their back," I said, a little of my anger returning.

"I never would. I promise," Kelly said fearfully.

I'd thought she was asleep, she'd been so quiet. She was watching me anxiously. I stroked her face softly, and kissed the tip of her nose. "I know, Angel. You're just the opposite. You bring us together, make us better. I love you for that."

That seemed to relax her, and she smiled, then turned to Wendy, cuddling in close, squirming down a little so her head was resting between my wife's milk enlarged breasts. I scooted closer, spooning her, making a tight little teen sandwich. She wriggled a little, pressing her butt back against me. I pressed against her, and heard her sigh contentedly.

Wendy was half-asleep, eyes closed, head bent forward, chin resting on the top of Kelly's head. I reached across and placed my hand on her waist, needing to feel her. I cuddled my Angel, and leaned my head over, until my forehead rested against Wendy's. It all felt so good, so natural. Strange, I'm sure, to anybody who wasn't there, but perfect in the moment.

"Love you," I heard the slightest whisper escape Wendy's lips.

"I know, baby," I answered softly, secure in knowing it was true.

* * *

I don't know how I slept the night before.

When I woke, I could barely move. Wendy was lying at an angle, head and shoulders resting on my chest, her arm thrown across me. Looking down past her, our resident nudist Kelly was on her belly, laying across my thighs. Her legs were tangled with Wendy's.

Our 18 year old mattress companion's head was resting on my thigh, one arm curled under my out-turned knee. When I tried to move, she whimpered a little, grabbing my leg and snuggling in closer. Her nearer arm was angled, her hand resting on my stomach, forearm pressed against Wendy's side.

I don't know how either of them could sleep like that, but I adjusted myself slightly, and leaned back, a smile on my face. There were worse ways to wake up.

I kissed the top of Wendy's head, content to caress her back and relax. With my other hand, I was able to reach down and brush Kelly's hair back, exposing her pretty face, so quiet and innocent in sleep. I closed my eyes, and reveled in my situation. Life was good.

Wendy must have been half-awake. She turned her head slightly and kissed my chest, then snuggled in. My hand caressing her back traveled further, gently rubbing her curvaceous bottom. I reminded myself to make sure I got some of that aloe on her butt. I was feeling a little guilty about how bruised she'd looked. Not that she hadn't earned it.

Kelly was moving around, and I felt her face nuzzle up against my crotch. It didn't take more than a few seconds for me to respond. I looked down, and saw her wiggle her head in tighter, until my shaft was pressed against her lower face. A small kiss pressed against my flesh, then her lips parted, moving around my shaft, the tip of her tongue teasing me. Looking at her, I could swear she was still asleep.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,401 Followers