It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,401 Followers

I was happy to let her do her thing, utterly relaxed, except for those few inches the teen was caressing. Wendy shifted, lifting her body a bit, before turning her face toward me. I opened my eyes to see her gazing at me, a small smile turning up the corner of her lips. "Morning," she whispered softly.

I returned her smile. "Love you, baby."

She wiggled closer, so her face was closer to mine, and raised her lips for a kiss, which I happily gave her.

"I know why you're smiling," she teased sleepily. "Our girl's being naughty."

"Shh," I said softly. "I think she's still asleep."

Wendy grinned. "Really?" she whispered.

I nodded. "She hasn't moved in several minutes. Except for that naughty mouth of hers. Maybe she's dreaming."

"What do you want to do today?" she asked softly, bestowing little kisses on my chin that had me hardening further.

"Spend the morning with you in my bed. No other plans, although I think we need to find a car for Kelly soon. It might be a good day to look around for a decent used one."

Our whispers seemed so intimate, our faces so close to each other. "You really like her don't you?" Wendy said.

"I do. She's so sweet, so giving. I can't help but wonder how she ever ended up on the street. My heart bleeds for her. I want to take care of her, stop the destructive way she was living her life. I'm not in love with her, if that's what you're thinking."

She shook her head. "No. I can tell the difference. You're going to be a great father."

That seemed like an odd thing to say. I brushed it off. "I know you like her too."

Wendy nodded gently. "I think it's different than you. I keep thinking how she brought us back together, when she could have driven a wedge between us. From the first time she shared your cum with me, slapping me for being so ignorant, to that whole day together, opening her heart, telling me so much about her hurt, making me see what I had done. What might have happened to me, to us. We have to help her. I have to. I hope you'll let me. Help me."

I kissed her softly. "Of course. I feel it too."

Wendy closed her eyes, cuddling in close. "Thank you," she mumbled.

I was still half asleep several minutes later, when I felt a change in the movement down below. Kelly was getting a little more active, and I felt her mouth move downward licking my balls, and capturing one in her mouth. I had to stifle a moan when she sucked on it, then did the same for the other. Her body shifted and I felt her hand on my shaft, holding it, stroking it softly.

I anticipated more, but she got up and crawled up the bed, opposite Wendy, and put her head on my shoulder. She didn't say anything, but she pulled the sheet which was barely hanging on the bed over us, then cuddled in. I put my arm around her, holding her.

Wendy was laying almost perpendicular to me, still facing me. Kelly leaned her head forward and kissed my wife on the forehead, then on the nose, and finally on the lips. I couldn't help but moan slightly when she stayed there, lips pressed against Wendy's. I couldn't see the kiss, but I felt the response in Wendy's body, as she slowly woke.

"Can I take care of him?" Kelly asked sleepily.

"That would be nice," Wendy murmured in response.

"You too?" Kelly whispered a few seconds later.

Wendy was slower to respond. "I... I'd like that."

Kelly rose up, and gave me a quick kiss. "You guys relax. I'm just going to fool around, Ok?"

I nodded.

She crawled under the sheets, and I felt her mouth move onto my cock. I'd been softening, but she fixed that quickly enough. She was gentle and loving, as she sucked me.

"Nice?" Wendy asked, eyes still closed.

"Very."

"You don't mind if she..." she hesitated to finish.

"Not at all. Just the opposite," I assured her.

Wendy opened her eyes, smiling. "I'm getting wet thinking about it."

"Good," I said, then closed my eyes, concentrating on what Kelly was doing to me.

The teen didn't seem to be in a hurry, but she wasn't dragging it out either. As I got more excited, she did nothing to slow me down, letting me get worked up until I was thrusting into her mouth, and coming for her. She took her time finishing, until I was soft. I felt her climb across my legs, then Wendy was shifting her body, getting comfortable. I heard her first sigh, and knew that Kelly had started on her.

"God, this is exciting, knowing what she's doing to you," I whispered, running my fingers through Wendy's hair.

"Really?" Wendy whispered.

"Hell yeah. It's amazing."

Wendy smiled and nodded. "It is."

I held my wife as she achieved her first orgasm of the morning several minutes later. Kelly didn't stop, and it was thrilling to see Wendy gasping, writhing in my arms as she reached several more.

She was coming off a big one, clinging to me. "I need you now, John. Please," she whimpered.

I was definitely ready, and I pulled myself out from under Kelly's legs, and dragged the sheet away. I playfully lifted Kelly up from between my wife's legs, and took her place, easing my cock home, then sitting upright and fucking my sexy woman.

Kelly scurried up the bed, and started kissing Wendy, while I drove my cock in and out of her. I felt good, hard but in control, and suspected I'd be able to take my time enjoying myself.

That changed, and my heart skipped a beat when Kelly got up and straddled Wendy's face. I hadn't seen that one coming. A few seconds later I heard Wendy whimpering, as she stiffened and I felt her come on my cock. I tilted her legs back, leaning over her and fucking her harder. I leaned my head against Kelly's back, kissing her smooth young skin, as I pounded away at my wife.

I don't remember a time when she was so excited. She had another huge orgasm, her cries muffled between Kelly's thighs. Kelly was whimpering, hanging onto the headboard, grinding her pussy down against Wendy's face. I pulled Wendy's legs together, her ankles over my shoulders, and fucked her hard.

The whole bed was shaking a little later, as the two girls came almost in unison. I felt myself getting close, but was nowhere near willing to end our play. I stopped, my cock buried in my wife, and pulled Kelly backward against me. She looked up into my eyes, smiling. "Take care of her for a while, I need a break," I told her.

Her grin broadened as she climbed off my wife. I gave Wendy a few more deep thrusts, and had barely pulled off when Kelly dove in and took my place. I climbed up the bed, looked down at my wife's soaked face. The lust in her eyes was exciting. I kissed her, tasting Kelly's juices. "We're going to wear you out, wild thing."

"I...I'm sorry," she gasped nervously.

I laughed. "I hope not. That was incredible. Did you like it?"

She was whimpering under Kelly's attention, and her eyes rolled back for a moment. "God, yes! Your toy. Both of yours..."

The short break was enough to stem any need to come, and I brought my cock to her lips. She was too distracted to give me her best, but she sucked my cock like she was desperate for it. I let Kelly give her a couple of more orgasms before I felt the need to take her again.

I pulled away, and almost laughed as Wendy's lips tried to cling to me. I moved down the bed, and with a small push, urged Kelly away. When she moved, I grabbed my wife's hips, and lifted her up, flipping her over roughly. I pulled her ass up, opening her legs, and moved between them. It only took a few seconds to be back inside Wendy, stroking away.

"Kiss me, Kelly," I told the adorable teen watching me.

She smiled, and wrapped her arms around my neck, before nearly sucking my tongue off. When she finally gave me a moment to breath, I told her to move up the bed, and let Wendy pleasure her.

She didn't need any more encouraging, and was sitting with her legs splayed, Wendy's face lodged in her pussy, while I long-stroked my wife.

I tried to pace myself. I was having the time of my life, watching us turn my wife inside out. Kelly had a pretty, shuddering orgasm, and Wendy had a few small ones of her own. I had my thumb in her back door, teasing her. The excitement was too much, and I wasn't about to pull out this time. I needed to fill her.

I grabbed her hips and pounded her as hard as I could. Wendy pulled her face out of Kelly's crotch, and cried out, trembling. Kelly grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her mouth back down where she thought it belonged while I approached my finish. Several deep hard thrusts later I was too far gone to stop, and I growled "Fuck!" loudly as I erupted inside her. It was incredible, each release seeming to start in my lower back, sending tingles down my spine, as I pumped her full.

I was so distracted by my finish that I was surprised when Kelly's face appeared underneath me. I pulled out of Wendy, and Kelly took my place, pulling Wendy down, and sucking my juices out of her.

Gasping, my heart hammering in my chest, I climbed up the bed, and took over Kelly's place, pulling Wendy's face into my lap. She took me in her mouth, shuddering, and sucked on my semi-hard cock.

Kelly's body was sticking out from under Wendy at an angle. I reached down between the teenager's legs, and played with her wet pussy, while my wife sucked away. Kelly was wriggling cutely, thrusting back against my hand. I was only slightly surprised, when a few minutes later, in between a couple of Wendy's almost endless orgasms, that I was getting hard again.

That was how Carol found us.

She walked in the bedroom door, shaking her head. "I waited until 10:30. You three are incorrigible."

Wendy only whimpered and kept sucking.

"Morning, Mom. We're trying to see if we can wear her out," I said grinning.

She nodded tolerantly. "Jeannie's still sleeping. I can see her Mommy is no position to be doing any feeding at the moment. I'll see if I can lay her down."

She disappeared out the door, and I found that the added attention had finished the job that Wendy's mouth had been doing. I was hard and ready for another go.

I pulled out of her mouth, and laid down beside her. "Ride me, Wendy," I told her.

She looked at me nervously. "Mom's here."

"Ride me, or we'll both ride you," I told her.

She blushed, then climbed off Kelly's glistening face, and straddled my waist. She lowered herself on my cock, and it set off yet another orgasm. "G-g-g-god," she gasped, "I...I can't stop coming."

I grinned, and waved Kelly closer. "You too, Angel. Ride me."

The teen smiled, and gave me a kiss. "I'd love to."

She straddled my head, lowering that pretty little gash down to my mouth, facing Wendy. I lost track of things then, but heard the girls talking to Carol, shortly after.

It probably wasn't my best plan ever. I wasn't going to be coming any time soon, and the girls seemed happy enough to use me for a good long while. Wendy's actions slowed, a nice easy screwing, while Kelly was more than happy to let me lick her endlessly, coming softly every so often.

In the meantime, I listened to the girls chat, as if nothing unusual was happening. I felt the pressure on the bed, as Carol sat down beside us. Kelly was laughing, saying we all were each other's breakfast. Wendy was pouting that we wouldn't leave her alone, she was so sensitive that if she moved wrong, she'd come again. She gasped, when I thrust up against her hard, lifting her off the bed, after I heard that. It got a giggle out of the other two.

"Mom!" Wendy cried out, and I almost laughed when I heard Carol teasing her. "Just one picture. Your father's never going to believe this. I'm going to get sooo lucky."

They talked about Alice, and Kelly scolded Wendy for never calling Marie. They discussed some more last minute shopping and possibly going out looking for a car. Kelly stopped squirming on my tongue for a second. "I can't let you do that," she argued.

Wendy laughed. "You're ours now, and if we want to get you a car, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it."

"It's too much already," Kelly argued.

Carol interjected, "We should talk to the Evans. They still have their old Honda sitting in the driveway. I don't think it's moved in almost a year. I bet they'd let it go cheap."

"Have Dad talk to them," Wendy said.

I was surprised at how easily they could carry on a conversation. It almost made me wonder if I wasn't doing my job well. Thankfully Kelly shifted position, grinding down against my face, before coming nicely. Ego soothing. She wasn't totally immune to me.

They were talking about going out for lunch, when I heard the baby monitor go off, and our daughter's crying.

"Crap," Wendy whined. "Let me have one more, and then you can finish him, Ok Kel?"

"Sounds like a deal to me," Kelly giggled. I felt Wendy's actions change, and she was pounding down on my cock eagerly, forcefully. I felt her weight shift again, and the movement was even faster.

"Doesn't he ever come?" Carol asked.

Kelly laughed. "It's his third one this morning. He'll be a while."

I didn't want to disabuse her of the notion, but the way things were going with Wendy, it wouldn't be that much longer. I thrust back against her, and was gratified to hear her sexy moans, before she cried out and slammed down on my cock, grinding against me hard.

A few seconds later, I felt the coolness of the air as she climbed free. That didn't last long before Kelly leaned down and her mouth engulfed me. The change in position gave me a little light, and I could breathe a bit easier. I wasn't doing as good a job on Kelly's young pussy as I could have, but I had good cause for being distracted.

I felt the weight on the other side of the bed, as Jeannie's greedy cries stopped. "Aren't they cute together?" Wendy said.

Carol laughed. "I don't know if I'd call it cute, but they're a handsome pair. It doesn't bother you at all?"

"Nope. I know they both love me a hell of a lot more than they love each other. Pretty cool, huh?" Wendy answered.

I knew it was true of me, but Kelly?

Abruptly, Kelly seemed determined to finish me. Once she'd made up her mind, I was toast. I didn't last another minute, groaning between her legs, before I was filling her mouth.

She climbed off me shortly after, and I was done. Finished. As worn out as I was hoping to leave Wendy. I tried to catch my breath, wiping my wet face, laying there, exhausted. I could have used another full night's sleep.

I raised my head and looked over at my wife feeding our daughter. She gazed on me lovingly, smiling. Kelly was behind her, hugging her. She looked up at me as well, caught my eye, and opened her mouth, showing me her hard won reward. She grinned happily, and closed it, before leaning her head on Wendy's shoulder.

I turned to look at Carol, who was sitting nearby, once again clad only in her panties. She grinned at me, then laid down beside me, cuddling in.

"You poor man. I don't see how you're going to survive those two."

I gave her a squeeze, then let my hand slide down her body, giving her butt a squeeze. She looked up at me, a surprised look on her face. "It's a tough job, but I sure as hell ain't going to let anyone else do it," I told her.

She giggled, and gave me a kiss, then made a face. "You're going to have to do something about that breath, young man."

"As soon as I have enough strength to climb out of this bed. I'm thinking Wednesday."

She wriggled against me, her hand stroking my side. "No way. You're going to clean up and take all four of your girls to lunch."

I was naughty, and slid my hand in the back of her panties, squeezing her cheek. "John!" she scolded, but I noticed she didn't brush my hand away. Reason enough to give her other cheek a nice squeeze and a rub.

"Four? Are you one of my girls, Mom?"

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Ever since you called me over that first night. I'm not a plaything like those two, but yes, John. I'm yours too. Just like you're one of my boys."

I left her bottom alone, and surprised her by pulling her on top of me. "You don't know how happy that makes me."

She laughed. "Better not be too happy. I'm not ready for the kind of whipping I'd get if you got any more friendly."

I gave her a little shake and a hug. "Don't worry. Not that you aren't sizzling hot, but I'm the last person in the world you'd have to worry about taking things too far."

She smiled. "Good. As long as we understand our limits." She laid back down on me, her legs opening and embracing my legs, her mouth planting little kisses on my chest."

I looked over at my wife, a little surprised at her mother's intimate actions.

"It's your own fault," she said grinning. "So damn irresistible."

I let my hands wander back down Carol's back, until I had my hands in her panties again, massaging her butt cheeks. She clearly had no problem with that, grinding her hips against me, and nibbling on my neck, and then my ear.

"You are such a naughty boy," she said softly. "I am your wife's mother, remember?" she teased.

"My wife's hot mother, almost naked in my bed," I teased back.

"God, what am I going to do with you?" Wendy laughed, reaching out and slapping my hand. "Down boy."

I looked over at her, grinning guiltily. Kelly was gone, and I heard the water running in the tub.

"John!" Carol snapped, sliding off my body. "What's this about?" she said, holding my stiff cock in her hand, waving it.

"Mother! Leave that alone!"

Carol's hand pulled away quickly. "I thought you were done for the day!" she snapped, slapping my chest.

"Hey! So did I! It's not my fault you were driving me crazy." I gave her a squeeze. "If you'll take care of burping your granddaughter, I'll let my sexy wife take care of this."

"I'll do nothing of the kind!" Wendy said, but her grin let me know she was teasing. "I didn't cause it, so I have no responsibility here."

I sat up and took Jeannie from her breast. "She is finished, isn't she?"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean..."

I passed my daughter across the bed, and pulled Wendy close. "You promised you'd never deny me," I reminded her.

"God, John! You are so bad. You want to take me now? With my mother and our baby here? Didn't you get enough?"

I pulled her underneath me, and her legs opened, allowing me access. I stroked my cock, rubbing it against her opening.

"Gentle, you beast. You've worn me out," she whispered, but I saw the look in her eye.

I eased myself inside of her, taking my time, until I was buried. I leaned over her, kissing her neck. "I'll never get enough of you. Haven't you figured that out yet?"

"I can't believe you," she said softly, thrusting back against me. "That denying thing. We keep it in the house, Ok? I don't need you getting all worked up and doing me in the ladies room in some bar."

I kissed her, and realized if my breath was as bad as hers, her mother was right. "I'd never embarrass you. I would wait until I got you to the backseat of our car."

"Beast," she moaned, her hands grabbing my ass as I thrust into her. "In front of my mother."

"I love you," I whispered to her. "More than life itself."

"Love me, John. Love me forever," she gasped, her arms wrapping around my body, clutching me to her.

It wasn't forever, but it was a good long while. We were alone when we finished. She was clinging to me, needy. "You do love me, don't you?" she asked.

"Always and forever. Nothing will ever change that."

"You know I'm sorry, right? I never meant to hurt you," she whispered.

"I know. You don't have to say it. It's over, and you have nothing more to be sorry about, Ok? Don't even think about it. It happened, and if anything, we're better for it. I know you'll never cheat on me. As much as I know anything in my life."

She nodded. "Good. I'd die without you." She kissed me, and made a face. "Jesus, we need to clean up, don't we?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,401 Followers